Tamil Nadu National Law University Recruitment 2023 Teaching Posts. Tamil Nadu National Law University (TNNLU), Tiruchirappalli.
TNNLU Recruitment 2023 For 15 Professor, Associate Professor, Assisatant Professor Posts. TNNLU Recruitment 2023 15 Teaching Faculty Posts.
Teaching Posts in Tamil Nadu National Law University. TNNLU Recruitment 2023 | Apply Online At Www.tnnlu.ac.in. TNNLU Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 15 Professor Posts.
TNNLU Recruitment 2023 Notification For 15 posts
Tamil nadu national law university recruitment 2023 teaching posts list, nlu vacancy 2023, www niepa ac in recruitment 2023, museum recruitment 2023, ministry vacancy 2023, sarkari naukri recruitment 2023, tamil nadu national law university ranking, new delhi jobs vacancy 2023
Table of Contents
(A University established by Tamil Nadu Act No.9 of 2012)
Navalurkuttappattu, Dindigul Main Road, Tiruchirappalli – 620 027, Tamil Nadu
Tamil Nadu National Law University Recruitment 2023 Teaching Posts
The Tamil Nadu National Law University (TNNLU), Tiruchirappalli invites applications from eligible candidates for the direct recruitment to the following posts:
|Name of the post||Professor (Law)||Associate Professor (Law)||Assistant Professor (Law)||Assistant Professor (Non-Law)|
|No. of Vacancies||02 (Two) GT -01 SC(A)(W) -01||04 (Four) GT -01 SC(A)(W) -01 MBC/DNC-01 BC(OTM)-01||06 (Six) SC(A)(DW)/(W)-01 (Backlog) MBC/DNC(DW)/(W) -01 (Backlog) MBC/DNC -01 BC(OTM)-01 BC(M)-01 SC-01||03 (Three) Each 01 (One) Assistant Professor (Economics) –GT– 01 Assistant Professor (History) – GT – 01 Assistant Professor (English) –GT-01|
|Pay Structure||Academic Level 14 with rationalized entry pay of Rs.1,44,200/-||Academic Level 13A with rationalized entry pay of Rs.1,31,400/-||Academic Level 10 with rationalized entry pay of Rs.57,700/-||Academic Level 10 with rationalized entry pay of Rs.57,700/-|
|Qualification||Essential qualifications, experience and other eligibility conditions shall be as per the UGC Regulations, 2018 as amended from time to time and as adopted by Tamil Nadu National Law University, Tiruchirappalli.|
|Application and processing Fee (Non- Refundable)||Application form may be printed/downloaded by the applicants from the TNNLU website (https://tnnlu.ac.in) and the duly filled-in application form (3 copies) shall be sent along with demand draft drawn in favour of Registrar, Tamil Nadu National Law University, Tiruchirappalli and sent to the Registrar, Tamil Nadu National Law University, Dindigul Main Road, Navalurkuttappattu, Tiruchirappalli-620027.Separate application is required to be sent for each post along with the fee prescribed as shortlisting would be done separately for each post.The applicant shall fill the google form (https://tnnlu.ac.in/Recruitment- Notification) also while submitting 3 hard copies of the application.The application processing fee is Rs.750/- per application for SC/SC(A)/ST category applicants and for other applicants it is Rs.1500/- per application.|
|Categories||GT – General Turn; MBC/DNC – Most Backward Class/ Denotified Communities; BC (OTM) – Backward Classes (Other than Backward Class Muslims); SC- Scheduled Castes; BC(M) – Backward Class (Muslims); SC(A)(DW)/(W) – Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars on preferential basis)/(Destitute Widows)/ (Women); MBC/DNC (DW)/(W) – Most Backward Class/ Denotified Communities (Destitute Widows)/(Women).|
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS: Tamil Nadu National Law University Recruitment 2023 Teaching Posts
- Application form duly filled in all respect by the candidate must be supported by attested copies of tenth, plus two, Degree, Postgraduate Degree, M.Phil./Ph.D./NET/SLET/SET certificates, mark statements, teaching/research experience certificates (if any), copies of published articles, certificate containing the record of date of birth, etc.
- SLET/SET pass certificate shall be valid for appointment in respective State Universities/ Colleges/ Institutions only. Therefore, SLET/SET from Tamil Nadu alone is eligible.
- Incomplete application form without signature of the candidate or without the prescribed fee shall summarily be rejected.
- The University reserves the right:
i. to draw panel(s) for future appointments(s) in the event of non-joining of candidate(s) within the stipulated time.
ii. to consider the applications received after the last date; but eligibility will be determined as on the last date fixed for submission of application.
iii. to consider “in-absentia” those who may have applied but are not able to appear for the interview; and
iv. not to fill up any of the advertised posts.
- Qualifications and other conditions applicable are as prescribed in UGC Regulations for minimum qualifications for appointment of teachers and other academic staff in universities and colleges and measures for the maintenance of standards in higher education, 2018 and as amended from time to time and adopted by Tamil Nadu National Law University.
- The period of time spent by the candidates to acquire M.Phil. and / or Ph.D. Degree shall not be considered as research experience.
- Reservations of posts shall follow Government of Tamil Nadu Reservation Policy. It may be noted that only persons belonging to the State of Tamil Nadu who belong to the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Castes (Arunthathiyars), Backward Classes, Most Backward Class/De-notified Communities will be treated as belonging to these communities.
- As the superannuation is 60 years as per the TNNLU Act 2012 those who have not completed 58 years of age as on the date of notification may apply.
- Candidates belonging to SC/SC(A)/BC(O)/MBC-DNC/ category must submit appropriate certificates issued by the competent authority as per the format prescribed by the Government of Tamil Nadu. Those who fail to submit the required certificate(s) will be treated as General Category, subject to fulfillment of other terms and conditions.
- The candidates applying under PwD (Persons with Disability) Category, if any, are required to submit the Disability Certificate issued by competent authority in the format prescribed by Government of Tamil Nadu for this purpose.
- The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for Interview. Where the number of applications received in response to an advertisement is large and it will not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates, the University, at its discretion, may restrict the number of candidates to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualification / experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement or a written examination.
- Separate application is required to be sent for each post.
- Candidates applying for the post of Professor and Associate Professor are advised to ensure that they possess the minimum research/ API scores prescribed and evidence in this regard to be attached with the application.
- The eligibility of the candidates will be determined on the basis of qualifications acquired by them up to the last date fixed for receipt of applications.
- The University reserves the right to withdraw any advertised post at any time without assigning any reason. The right is also reserved with the University either to fill or not to fill the post and its decision in this regard shall be final.
- The University reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidate(s) at any stage in case of any inadvertent error in the process of selection that may be detected even after issue of appointment letter.
- The University shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a candidate at any time of appointment or during the tenure of the service, in case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has undesirable / clandestine antecedents and has suppressed the said information, then her / his service shall be terminated.
- The University reserves the right to disqualify the candidate who may have been shortlisted based on wrong information provided by the candidate or any inadvertent error on the part of the University, person who may be selected/ appointed based on wrong information supplied by the candidate may be terminated from service at any stage.
- The University reserves the right to alter / insert any corrections / additions in the advertisement/ website for which the candidates are advised to watch out for announcements in the TNNLU website.
- The University reserves the right to disqualify any candidate who attempts to lobby or canvas to influence the selection process.
- The University will not be responsible for either non-receipt of application sent by a candidate or any delay in receiving the application sent by a candidate, on any account.
- Applicant serving in Government / Semi-Government Organizations / Public Sector Undertakings / Autonomous bodies including Centre/ State Universities must send their applications through proper channel (along with No Objection Certificate). Applications received without the recommendations of the employer will not be considered. However, an advance copy of application may be sent followed by the original application through proper channel.
- The application should reach the University at the address given below on or before the last date mentioned in the advertisement i.e. 18.12.2023.
- A candidate, who has applied earlier informally and sent his/her bio-data / academic vitae earlier to the Vice-Chancellor or any other competent authority of the University, must apply afresh by following the procedure prescribed.
- Candidate are advised to submit their applications well in time and should not wait for the last date for receipt of applications. The University will not be responsible for postal delays etc. and no correspondence /queries will be entertained from candidates on this account.
- Incomplete applications or without relevant supporting enclosures (self-attested copies of degree / Certificate / Mark Statements / Experience Certificates / Caste Certificates etc.) will be rejected at the threshold.
HOW TO APPLY: Tamil Nadu National Law University Recruitment 2023
Application form may be printed/downloaded by the candidates from the TNNLU website https://tnnlu.ac.in and the duly filled-in application form(s) may be submitted along with the demand draft for Rs.1500 per application (Rs.750 per application in the case SC/SC(A)/ST candidates) drawn in favour of the Registrar, Tamil Nadu National Law University, Tiruchirappalli payable at Tiruchirappalli and sent to the Registrar, Tamil Nadu National Law University, Dindigul Main Road, Navalurkuttapattu, Tiruchirappalli – 620027.
Important Points: Tamil Nadu National Law University Recruitment 2023
- Candidates shall produce all the original documents at the time of appearing for Interview.
- The decision adopted by the University authorities at any stage of the selection process will be final and binding.
- No TA/DA will be paid to any shortlisted candidates for appearing in the interview.
|1||ROLLING ADVERTISEMENT AND GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS||Click Here|
|2||APPLICATION FORM FOR PROFESSOR (LAW)/ ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR (LAW)/ ASSISTANT PROFESSOR (LAW) / ASSISTANT PROFESSOR (ENGLISH) / ASSISTANT PROFESSOR (ECONOMICS) / ASSISTANT PROFESSOR (HISTORY)||Click Here|
|3||APPLICATION FORM FOR PROFESSOR (LAW)– Google Form||Click Here|
|4||APPLICATION FORM FOR ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR (LAW) – Google Form||Click Here|
|5||APPLICATION FORM FOR ASSISTANT PROFESSOR (LAW) – Google Form||Click Here|
|6||APPLICATION FORM FOR ASSISTANT PROFESSOR (ENGLISH) – Google Form||Click Here|
|7||APPLICATION FORM FOR ASSISTANT PROFESSOR (HISTORY) – Google Form||Click Here|
|8||APPLICATION FORM FOR ASSISTANT PROFESSOR (ECONOMICS) – Google Form||Click Here|