Gurugram University Recruitment 2023 Teaching Posts. Teaching Faculty Jobs at Gurugram University, Haryana. Gurugram University Recruitment 2023 Notification out.
Table of Contents
Gurugram university recruitment 2023 teaching posts list, Gurugram university recruitment 2023 teaching posts last date, Gurugram university recruitment 2023 teaching posts for assistant professor, Gurugram university recruitment 2023 teaching posts apply online, gurugram university recruitment non teaching post, gurugram university result 2023, gurugram university official website, gurugram university result link
Gurugram University Recruitment 2023 Teaching Posts
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for regular teaching posts in various disciplines. For applications alongwith detailed instructions, eligibility qualifications, pay levels and modalities for selection available on the University website www.gurugramuniversity.ac.in.
Applications alongwith enclosures duly self-attested shall be reached through speed/regd. Post or by hand upto 30.11.2023 to the Deputy Registrar (Estt), Gurugram University, Mayfield Garden, Sect-51, Gurugram-122003.
Any addendum/ corrigendum shall be posted only on the University Website.
Applications are invited in the prescribed application form available at University website gurugramuniversity.ac.in from the interested & eligible applicants for filling up following posts:
|Sr.||Post||Discipline||No.||Remarks, if any|
|1||Associate Professor||Management||01 (UR)|
|2||Associate Professor||Law||01 (SC)|
|3||Assistant Professor||Law||01 (EWS)||In case no suitable candidate of EWS found, the post will be filled from General category. Hence, General category candidate may also apply.|
|4||Assistant Professor||Electronic Engg.||01 (EWS)|
|5||Assistant Professor||English||1 (PWD-LD*)||*Locomotor disability including cerebral palsy, leprosy cued, dwarfism, acid attach victims & muscular dystrophy.|
|6||Assistant Professor||Commerce||01 (SC)|
Note: 1. Number of posts advertised may increase or decrease, including complete withdrawal without assigning / conveying any reason.
- The reservation has been given as per State Govt. Reservation Policy. However, the reservation of posts is subject to change as per the Govt. of Haryana Reservation Policy/norms come into force. Change, if any, will be notified through the University Website.
- In case no suitable candidate of EWS found, the post will be filled from General category. Hence, the General candidate may also apply.
- The Last date of submission of application by speed/regd. post is 30.11.2023 upto 4:00 PM. No application shall be entertained through email/fax.
- Application fee will be Rs.1000/- (fee of Rs. 250/- for SC/EWS candidates of Haryana) to be submitted through demand draft in favour of Gurugram University, Gurugram. The women candidates of Haryana domicile are to pay 50% of the requisite fee. The PWD/ESM candidates are exempted from payment of requisite fee. No concession of fee is admissible to applicants of other States.
- Any type of corrigendum/ addendum/ amendments/ notice/update etc. related to this advertisement shall be uploaded on University website.
Important Instructions for Teaching Post: Gurugram University Recruitment 2023 Teaching Posts
All applicants are required to apply in the prescribed format available on the university website, with complete, correct information and attachments. The applicant will be solely responsible for the authenticity of the submitted information. The applicants are required to read these details before filling up the form:-
- The candidate must be citizen of India.
- For the post(s) advertised for reserved categories, the applications of only Haryana resident’s shall be entertained. The application for such posts of residents other than Haryana, if any, shall be deemed rejected.
- Applicants should possess the prescribed qualifications and experience as on the closing dateof application as prescribed by the University from time to time for the respective post. The prescribed essential qualifications and experience indicated at Annexure A are bare minimumand mere possession of the same will not make any candidate to be shortlisted for further written test / interview.
- A relaxation of 5% shall be allowed at the Bachelor’s as well as at the Master’s level for the candidates belonging to Scheduled caste/Scheduled Tribe/Backward classes ‘A’ & ‘B’, (Non-creamy Layer) of Haryana/Differently- abled (a) Blindness and low vision; (b) Deaf and Hard of Hearing; (c) Locomotor disability including cerebral palsy, leprosy cured, dwarfism, acid-attack victims and muscular dystrophy;
(d) Autism, intellectual disability, specific learning disability and mental illness; (e) Multiple disabilities from amongst persons under (a) to (J) including deaf-blindness) for the purpose of eligibility and assessing good academic record for direct recruitment. The eligibility marks of 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever the grading system is followed) and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above are permissible, based only on the qualifying marks without including any grace mark procedure.
Also Read: Haryana SSC Recruitment 2023: TGT vacancies
- A relaxation of 5% shall be provided, (from 55% to 50% of the marks) to the Ph.D. Degree holders who have obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19 Sept, 1991.
- The scrutiny of applications will be done on the basis of the information filled and documents uploaded by the applicants and thus remain provisional till the same gets verified. If on verification, any information/document is found to be incorrect at any stage (even after selection) the applicant will be liable for prosecution as per rules.
- The written test will be conducted for the shortlisted applicants for the post of Assistant Professor and it will be mandatory to qualify i.e. to secure a minimum of 50% marks (47.5% for SC/PWD category) in this written test to be called for Presentation/Interview.
- For the post of Associate Professor, all the parts of the Application form Part A, B & C are required to be filled. Incomplete applications and those received late on any account, including postal delay, or/ and without the prescribed fee, shall be summarily rejected.
- The applicant who obtained his/her degree(s), which is/are essential for eligibility, from Singhania University (Rajasthan), EIILM University (Sikkim), Manav Bharti University (Himachal Pradesh), Vinayaka Mission University (Sikkim), Global Open University (Nagaland) and Vinayaka Mission University, Salem, Tamilnadu vide notification. D.O No. F 5- 4/2014 (CPP-I/PU) dated 05.08.2014 and
D.O No. F 10-6/2011 (PS) Misc. dated 06.07.2015 havebeen declared ineligible for appointment in the University. However, his/her candidature will be considered for the appointment in the University if they upload the certificate as per Annexure titled “Certificate in respect to Ph.D. from main campus and supervisor eligibility as per UGC norms”, in addition to Annexure titled “For the candidates who registered for PhD Programme prior to July 11, 2009” or Annexure titled “For the applicant who have registered for Ph. D. Program on or after July 11, 2009”, whichever is applicable, from concerned universities. Such applicant having degrees issued by the above Universities through Distance Education Mode will have to upload the certificate duly verified from the Distance Education Council/Distance Education Bureau, New Delhi (Annexure-B).
In case of applicant, who is otherwise eligible, the benefit of such degree(s) towards marks/weightage/score would also be subject to the submission of certificate(s) as per Annexures mentioned in point no. 05 above.
University reserves the right of deciding the discipline(s) as concerned/allied/relevant while scrutinizing the applications. However, the candidate if any shall have to submit the equivalency certificate of course with the required course for eligibility duly issued by the concerned regulatory body i.e. AIU etc.
Reservation: Gurugram University Recruitment 2023 Teaching Posts
The benefit of reservation will be given only to those SC/PH category candidates who are domiciles ol Haryana State.
The women candidates seeking reservation under SC/BC-A/BC-B category are required to submit the (last Certificate issued by the Competent Authority from Parental Side (Father’s side) only. It should be noted that Certificate from in-laws (Husband Side) will not be entertained.
It is clarified that State Government has decided to specify the criteria for exclusion of persons with the Backward Classes as Creamy Layer, regarding reservation in Services and Admission as per notification No. 491 – SW(I)2021 dated 17.11.2021. Therefore, the candidates belonging to BC-A/BC-B category of Haryana are required to submit latest/updated certificate as per notification No. 22113212013- 1GS-lll dated 22.03.2022 (available on the website of C.S. Haryana i.e. http://csharyana.qov.in) issued by the Competent Authority during 2023-24.
The candidates of reserved categories of Haryana for which no post is available /reserved, if any, can apply for the posts of General category, if he / she fulfils all the eligibility conditions as meant for General category candidates, except fee. Such candidates must attach copy of their caste certificate for claiming fee concession.
In case the vacancies earmarked for EWS cannot be filled up due to non-availability of a suitable candidate belonging to EWS, such vacancy will be filled from General/Unreserved category.
The reserved category candidates belonging to other States will compete against the posts meant for General/Unreserved category and will be considered as General/Unreserved category candidates.
The candidate applying for the post have to submit Application Form by speed / registered post on or before last date notified by the University, to the Deputy Registrar (Estt.), Gurugram University, Mayfield Garden, Sector-51, Gurugram -122003 along with self-attested visible/readable photocopies of certificates/testimonials/reprints of research publications, title page(s) with ISBN/ISSN and content page(s) of each Book / Journal / Proceeding in which the publication(s) under reference is /are published must be numbered in sequence.
No fee/document or both shall be entertained after last date/time of receipt of application. Candidates applying for multiple posts will be required to apply and pay separate fee against each post applied.
a) The candidate who are already in employment of Government Departments, Universities, Educational Institutions, Public Enterprises, Quasi-government Organisations etc., whether in a permanent or temporary capacity, must apply for the post through proper channel.
Such candidate shall submit an advance copy/copies of their application directly to the University on or before the last date of receipt of application as notified.
If there is delay in the forwarding of the application, candidates should, if and when called for interview, bring with them the written permission of the Head of the Department or their employer as the case may be, permitting them to appear before the Selection Committee for interview.
In absence of a “No Objection Certificate”, the candidates may not be interviewed.
Any of the posts advertised may be withdrawn from being filled-up at any time without assigning any reason at any stage and fees will be refunded by the University to such applicants.
The application form should be duly/properly filled in. The candidates will have to meet minimum score required for the said post, wherever applicable and should calculate the score accurately and justify their claim on their own by enclosing necessary documentary evidence in the support.
The applicant who have registered for Ph. D. Programme prior to July 11, 2009 and have beenawarded degree, are required to produce a certificate for the fulfillment of the conditions tobe certified by the Registrar or Dean Academic Affairs of the University concerned in the format appended at Annexure-C.
The applicant who have registered for Ph. D. Programme on or after July 11, 2009 are requiredto produce a certificate for the fulfillment of the provisions of the UGC (minimum standardsand procedure for award of Ph. D. degree) Regulations, 2009/2016 as the case may be to be issued by the Vice-Chancellor/Pro- Vice-Chancellor/Dean, Academic Affairs/Dean, (Research & Development) of the concerned Universities as per Annexure-D.
Candidates applying for the post of Associate Professor are required minimum API score of 75 (Seventy Five). The candidates should calculate and justify on their own, enclosing necessary documentary evidence in support of their claim and should refer to guidelines / methodology for calculating Academic & Research score based on Performance Based Appraisal System for the post of Associate Professor appended at Annexure- E.
The Criteria for shortlisting of candidate for Assistant Professor is placed at Annexure-F. Respective columns of these annexures are to be filled and then to be signed by the candidate.
The Criteria for shortlisting of candidate for post of Associate Professor is placed at Annexure- G.
Candidates to be called for interview, especially even where specializations are mentioned against any post, will be decided by the Screening Committee whose recommendations for one being called (or not being called) for interview shall be final. Thus only those possessing the required specialization(s) and fulfilling the minimum eligibility conditions need to apply.
One’s claim for a given specialization must be supported by credible evidence in terms of research publications in peer reviewed Research Journals, and/or teaching experience in the relevant field/ specialization for at least five years to be properly certified and authenticatedby the appropriate authority/Head of the institution. Applications found lacking in any such respect(s) are liable to be ignored/ rejected. Those declared ineligible will not be informed of their status being as such. Candidates are thus advised to make sure before applying thatthey are indeed eligible for a given post both in terms of minimum eligibility conditions andthe required specialization attached therewith, if any.
Application Fee: Gurugram University Recruitment 2023 Teaching Posts
|Sr||Categories of candidates||Fee (Rs.)|
|1||For male candidates of Gen. Category including DESM of Haryana.For Male candidates of General category and all reserved categories of other states||1000/-|
|2||For all Female candidates of Gen. category including Female DESM of Haryana Only.||500/-|
|3||(i) For Male & Female candidates of SC/EWS categories of Haryana only.||250/-|
|4||For all persons with disabilities category candidates (with at least 40% disability) and ESM candidates of Haryana Only.||Nil|
Note:- (i) EWS category candidate applying against Gen. Posts and wants to avail to fee concession must attach EWS certificate valid for the year 2023-24, otherwise they have to pay full fees as meant for male candidates of Gen. category.
(ii) Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The number of post may be increased or decreased including complete withdrawal, without assigning any reason. The University reserves the right not to fill or withdraw any or all of the advertised posts without assigning any reason.
- Candidates are advised to visit the University website regularly for any update/new instructions/Scrutiny/Selection process including the interview schedule.
- The time taken by candidates to acquire M.Phil. and / or Ph.D. Degree shall not be considered as teaching/ research experience to be claimed for appointment to the teaching positions. Further, the period of active service spent on pursuing Research Degree simultaneously with teaching assignment without taking any kind of leave, shall be counted as teaching experiencefor the purpose of direct recruitment.
- The post-doctoral experience shall be counted only if the candidate has worked on a post- doctoral fellowship of some government funded agency like UGC/ICSSR etc. Such Experience shall be counted only for the original term provided under the relevant rules.
- All columns must be filled in the application form. No column should be left blank, instead it should be marked “N.A.” wherever not applicable. The documents enclosed with the application form should be self-attested and page numbered.
- No TA/DA in connection with the submission of application form or appearing in the interview will be paid to the candidate.
- Age Limit: Maximum 55 years. No relaxation will be admissible.
- The candidates found eligible by the Screening Committee and short listed by the University will be called for interview. Those declared ineligible will not be informed about their status.
- For avoidance of doubt, it is hereby clarified that, If class or Division is not declared at the Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree levels, an aggregate of >=60% or equivalent cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) is to be considered as equivalent to first class. In case of CGPA awardedto the candidates on a 10- point Scale, the candidate need to obtain and submit the table of equivalence from the concerned university along with the application form.
- The Application form along with self-attested copies of supporting documents should be sentto The Deputy Registrar (Estt), Gurugram University, Mayfield Garden, Sector-51, Gurugram by speed Post on or before 30.11.2023 up to 4.00 PM. No application will be received through e-mail/fax. The University would not be responsible for any postal delay. The Candidates must mention the documents attached with application form with page numbers. Additional sheets may be used, if so required, to provide the information. Candidates must write “Application for the post of “ ” on top of envelop in which application along with enclosures are being submitted.
|1||Associate Professor (Management)||Ph.D. degree in the relevant field and First Class or equivalent at either Bachelor’s or Master’s level in the relevant branch. AND At least total 6 research publications in SCI journals/UGC /AICTE approved list of journals.Minimum of 8 years of experience in teaching /research/industry out of which at least 2 years shall be post PhD experience.|
|2||Associate Professor, Law||A good academic record, with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines.A Master‘s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale, wherever the grading system is followed).|
A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and / or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry with a minimum of seven publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score ofSeventy five (75) as per the criteria given in Annexure-E.
|3||Assistant Professor (Law, English and Commerce)||A) A Master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant / allied subject from an Indian University, or on an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.|
Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be exempted from NET/SLET/SET.
Provided further, the candidates registered for the PhD Programme prior to July 11, 2009, shall be governed by the provisions of the then existing Ordinances/Bye-laws/Regulations of the Institution awarding the degree and such PhD candidates shall be considered subject to the fulfillment of the following conditions:-
The PhD degree of the candidate has been awarded in a regular mode;The PhD thesis has been evaluated by at least two external examiners;An open PhD viva voce of the candidate has been conducted;The Candidate has published two research papers from his/her Ph.D. work,out of which at least one is in a refereed journal;The candidate has presented at least two papers based on his/her PhD work in conferences/seminars sponsored/ funded/ supported by the UGC / ICSSR/ CSIR or any similar agency.
The fulfilment of these conditions is to be certified by the Registrar or the Dean (Academic Affairs) of the University concerned.
Note: i) NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Masters Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted by the UGC, CSIR or Similar accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET. OR B) The Ph.D degree has been obtained from a foreign University/Institution in relevant discipline with a ranking among top 500 in the World University Ranking (at any time) by any one of the following: (i) Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) (ii) the Times Higher Education (THE) or (iii) the Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) of the Shanghai Jiao Tong University (Shanghai). Note :- ii) For commerce, only Master degree in Commerce shall be considered as essential qualification with rest of eligibility as mentioned above.
|5||Assistant Professor (Electronics Engg.)||B.E/ B.Tech. / B. S. and M. E. /M. Tech. /M. S. or Integrated M. Tech. in relevant branch with first class or equivalent in any one of the degrees from a recognized University.|
Preferred Specializations: Gurugram University Recruitment 2023 Teaching Posts
|Sr. No.||Subject||Specialization, if any|
|2||Law||Corporate/ Criminal Law|
|3||English||Communication Skills & Content writing|
|4||Electronics Engg.||VLSI Technology & design|
- The experience (wherever required) will be considered only after acquiring the essential qualification.
- The time taken by candidates to acquire M.Phil. and / or Ph.D. Degree shall not be considered as teaching/ research experience to be claimed for appointment to the teaching positions. Further, the period of active service spent on pursuing Research Degree simultaneously with teaching assignment without taking any kind of leave, shall be counted as teaching experience for the purpose of direct recruitment.
Good Academic Record:-
For determining good academic record, a candidate should either have average of 55% marks in two of the three examinations (not below Matric or equivalent) prior to Master’s degree or 50% marks in each of these two examinations separately.
The following relaxation will however, operate:
|Candidates having 55% or above marks in MA/M.Sc./LLM in the relevant subject and possessing Ph.D. Degree.||The criteria of good academic record will not apply at all.|
|Candidates having 55% or above marks in MA/M.Sc./LLM in the relevant subject and possessing M.Phil. Degree. OR Candidates obtaining first class First in the University in the relevant subject in MA/M.Sc./LLM||Should have 50% marks in one of the lower exams i.e. B.A. Final/Prep/10+2/Matric. —-do—–|