AP Animal Husbandry Recruitment 2023: Application begins for 1896 vacancies, apply at apaha-recruitment.aptonline.in
Table of Contents
AP Animal Husbandry Recruitment 2023
The Animal Husbandry Department (AHD), Government of Andhra Pradesh has begun the registration process for the post of Animal Husbandry Assistant today, November 20.
The application process is underway and the deadline for the submission of the application form is December 11. However, the last date for the payment of the application fee is December 10.
Interested candidates can apply online through the official website at apaha-recruitment.aptonline.in.
The admit card will be released on December 27 and the examination will be conducted on December 31.
AP Animal Husbandry Recruitment 2023 Vacancy details:
This recruitment drive is being conducted to fill 1896 vacancies of Animal Husbandry Assistants.
|District||No. of vacancies|
ELIGIBILITY: AP Animal Husbandry Recruitment 2023
- He / She shall be eligible as per the details specified in the notification published in the website “ahd.aptonline.in or https://apaha- recruitment.aptonline.in” on 20-11-2023.
- He / She is of sound health, active habits and free from any bodily defect or infirmity rendering his / her unfit for such service:,
- He / She character and antecedents are such as to qualify his / her for such service:,
- He /She possesses the academic and other qualifications prescribed for the post: and
- He/ She is a citizen of India and resident of Andhra Pradesh.
A candidate should possess the prescribed academic qualifications for the post as on the date of this notification for direct recruitment.
1) Two years Animal Husbandry Polytechnic Course conducted by Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University, Tirupati.
2) Intermediate Vocational course in Dairying and Poultry Sciences as one of the subjects of study / two years Poultry Diploma Course conducted by the Polytechnic College Ramachandrapuram of Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University, Tirupati etc., / two years Intermediate Vocational Course in Multi Purpose Veterinary Assistant (MPVA) as per the provisions of GO MS No:34 Dtd.13-09-2013 of AHDDF (AHII) Dept.
3) Intermediate vocational course with dairying Board of Intermediate Education
4) Intermediate (APOSS) with dairy farming as one vocational subject.
5) B.Sc (Dairy Science)
6) BSc with Dairy science as one of the subject study
7) MSc (Dairy Science)
8) Diploma Veterinary Science of Higher Education council of Vocational Education
9) B.Tech (Dairy Technology)
10) Diploma in Dairy Processing of SVVU
11) Diploma in Veterinary Science of Bharat Sevak Samaj, Central Board of Examinations.
12) B.Vocational course of Dairying & Animal Husbandry
“Provided that the candidates selected with the qualifications shall undergo 4 months departmental intensive skill-oriented hands-on departmental training to be conducted by Department of Animal Husbandry”.
AP Animal Husbandry Recruitment 2023 age limit:
Candidates age should be between the age of 18 to 42 years.
There will be reservations in direct recruitment in respect of Scheduled Tribes, Scheduled Castes, Backward Classes, Women, Physically challenged, Meritorious Sports Persons and Ex-Service Men as per Rule 22 and 22 (A) of A.P. State and Subordinate Service Rules 1996.
Note: The candidates belonging to SC, ST, BC & PH and who avails upper age relaxation will also be considered for open category vacancies.
In the case of candidates who claim the benefit of reservation or relaxation from upper age limit on the basis of Caste/Tribe or Community, the basic document of proof of community will be the certificate issued by the Revenue Authorities not below the rank of Tahsildar in the case of SC/ST and Non Creamy Layer Certificate issued by the Revenue Authorities in the case of Backward Classes. The list of Caste/Tribe/Community is as incorporated in Schedule-I of above Rules. The list is also appended at Annexure –IV. The candidates have to produce proof of the community claimed in their application at all stages of selection along with the certificates relating to Educational Qualifications and local status certificates etc., Subsequent claim of change of community will not be entertained.
AP Animal Husbandry Recruitment 2023 application fee:
The application fee is ₹1000. For SC/ST/PH/ExService men the application fee is ₹500.
Applicant must pay Rs. 1,000/- (Rupees One thousand only) towards application and examination fee.
The candidate applying as non local candidate in addition to his/her local district will be charged an additional fee of Rs. 1000/- per district (Maximum of 3 districts).
However, the fee for categories of SC, ST, PH & Ex-Service Men candidates is Rs. 500/-(Rupees Five Hundred only) and additional fee of Rs. 500/- per district (Maximum of 3 districts) only.
|Category||Application + Examination Fees||Candidates applying for non local districts (Per each district)|
|SC/ST/PH/Ex- Service men||Rs 500||Rs 500|
MODE OF PAYMENT:- AP Animal Husbandry Recruitment 2023
- The fee mentioned in the above paragraph is to be paid online using payment gateway using UPI / net banking / credit card / debit card. The list of banks providing service for the purpose of online remittance of fee will be available on the website.
- The fee once remitted shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances.
- IPOs / Demand Drafts are not accepted.
AP Animal Husbandry Recruitment 2023: Know how to apply
STEP-I: Candidates applying has to complete the Registration carefully to obtain Registration ID in the website (ahd.aptonline.in or https://apaha- recruitment.aptonline.in) while completing the registration; the candidate has to ensure that the particulars are filled correctly. The Department bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates. Details entered in registration are final and can’t be edited.
STEP-II: Complete the payment by thoroughly checking the details entered in Registration screen.
STEP-III: The applicant has to login in the website (ahd.aptonline.in or https://apaha-recruitment.aptonline.in) with the Registration ID and the Password (Date of Birth) given by Candidate. After Login, the applicant has to click on the “Submit Online Application” in the home page. After successful Submission of Application, print of the submitted application will be available.
- Visit the official website at apaha-recruitment.aptonline.in
- On the homepage, click on the registration link Pay the application fee
- Fill out the application form Upload all the required details
- Submit the form and take print for future reference.
NOTE: AP Animal Husbandry Recruitment 2023
- The Department is not responsible, for any omissions by the applicant in bio- data particulars while submitting the application form online. The applicants are therefore, advised strictly to follow the instructions given in the user manual.
- The particulars furnished by the applicant in the application form will be taken as final. Candidates should, therefore, be very careful in uploading / submitting the application form online.
- Incomplete/incorrect application form will be summarily rejected. The information if any furnished by the candidate subsequently will not be entertained by the Department under any circumstances. Applicants should be careful in filling-up the application form and submission. If any lapse is detected during the scrutiny, the candidature will be rejected even though he/she comes to the final stage of recruitment process or even at a later stage and also liable for punishment as per Para 16.1 of this notification.
- Before uploading/submission of application form, the candidates should carefully ensure his/her eligibility for this examination. No relevant column of the application form should be left blank; otherwise application form will not be accepted.
- Applications not fulfilling the criteria specified in the notification will be rejected and there will be no refund of the fees.
- Though admit card is issued candidature can be rejected / cancelled at any stage of the recruitment process if the candidate is found to be In-eligible.
- Check list of the documents to be uploaded.
- Applicant photoApplicant SignatureSSC certificateEducational Qualification certificates
- Caste & Community certificate (if applicable)
- Study certificates (IV to X class) / Local status (Nativity) certificate
- Service experience certificates (if applicable)Disability certificate (if applicable)Age relaxation support document (if applicable)Ex-servicemen certificate (if applicable)Meritorious Sports certificate (if applicable)
PROCEDURE OF SELECTION: AP Animal Husbandry Recruitment 2023
- Each erstwhile District is the unit of appointment. District Selection Committee (DSC) is the selection authority and the District Collector is the appointing authority. The DSC will follow the principle of order of merit and the selection process is carried out with utmost regard to secrecy and confidentiality so as to ensure that the principle of merit is scrupulously followed.
- The selection of candidates for appointment to the posts shall be based on the merit in the Computer based examination, to be held as per the scheme of examination enunciated at para 10 above.
- The minimum qualifying marks for consideration of a candidate to the selection process are 40% for OCs, Sports persons and Ex-Servicemen 35% for BCs, and 30% for SCs, STs and PHs. In the event of candidates not securing minimum prescribed marks for selection in the examination and if requirement be so the selection may be done on the basis of ranks secured in the computer based examination irrespective of marks secured.
N.B.: Mere securing of minimum qualifying marks does not confer any right to the candidate for being considered to the selection.
4. Where the candidates get equal number of marks in the Computer based examination if two or more candidates get equal total number of marks, those candidates shall be bracketed. Candidates within the same bracket shall then be ranked 1, 2, 3 etc., according to age i.e., oldest being considered for admission. In case there is tie in age, the person who possesses minimal educational qualification at earlier date would be considered.
5. The claims of members of the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes and Women as the case may be, shall also be considered for the vacancies earmarked for open competition, which shall be filled on the basis of open competition. In respect of social reservations viz., Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes, the vertical reservation will be applicable and the number of appointments reserved for that category shall in no way be affected during the period the reservation for that category is in force.
Candidates can check the detailed notification below: