AAICLAS Recruitment 2023: Apply for 906 Security Screener posts till Dec 8. Engagement of personnel at AAI Cargo Logistics and Allied Services Company Limited (AAICLAS) as Security Screener (Fresher) on 3 Years Term Engagement Contract.
Table of Contents
AAICLAS Recruitment 2023 Security Screener Posts
AAI Cargo Logistics and Allied Services Company Ltd. (AAICLAS) has invited online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment to the posts of Security Screener (Fresher) on a Fixed Term Basis for a period of three years on a PAN India basis.
The application process is underway and the deadline for the submission of the application form is December 8.
Important Dates: AAICLAS Recruitment 2023 Security Screener Posts
|Opening date for online Application
|Last date for online Application
|08.12.2023 (up to 05:00 PM)
All the above number of positions may be changed with the sole discretion of AAICLAS Management. The engagement shall be made in phased manner as per requirement.
AAICLAS Management reserves the right for change/cancellation of part or full advertisement/number of positions/venue/procedure/date /time of interaction etc.
In case of requirement of manpower at any other new stations, the selected/panel candidates have allowed to join at the respective locations, as per the requirement of the company.
The decision of the AAICLAS Management shall be final and binding under all circumstances. AAICLAS reserves the right to increase or decrease or scrap these positions/advertisements in part or full, depending upon the present/future requirements or due to any other administrative issue.
Interested candidates can apply online through the official website at aaiclas.aero.
AAICLAS Recruitment 2023 vacancy details:
This recruitment drive is being conducted to fill 906 Security Screener (Fresher) vacancies. To drive this business, it requires Security Screener (Fresher) on Fixed Term Basis for a period of three years on PAN India basis, as per the details given below: –
|Name of Post
|Total Number of Vacancies
|Place of Posting
|Last date of submission of Application
|Security Screener (Fresher)
|On PAN India Basis (Chennai, Kolkata, Goa, Kozhikode (Calicut), Varanasi, Srinagar, Vadodara, Madurai, Tirupati, Raipur, Vizag, Indore, Amritsar, Bhubaneswar, Agartala, Port Blair, Trichy, Dehradun, Pune, Surat, Leh, Srinagar, Patna)
|08.12.2023 (up to 05:00 PM)
The above number of vacancies may vary as per the number of security screeners available at concerned station at the time of recruitment.
The candidates can be transferred to any location with in India due to operational or administrative requirements at the discretion of AAICLAS Management, which shall be binding.
“The Candidates who are not willing to serve on All India Basis need not to apply.”
Reservations wherever allowed, are applicable as per rules.
AAICLAS Recruitment 2023 age limit:
Age as on 01.11.2023 should not be more than 27 years.
AAICLAS Recruitment 2023 application fee:
The application fee for candidates in the General/OBC category is ₹750, while women, SC/ST, and EWS applicants must pay ₹100.
*Subject to submission of valid certificate issued by appropriate authority.
AAICLAS Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualification:
Candidates should possess Graduation from any recognized Board /University/ Institution, with 60% marks for General and 55% for SC/ST candidates.
- Essential Qualification: Graduation from any recognized Board /University/ Institution, with 60% marks for General and 55% for SC/ST candidates.
- Ability to read/ speak English, Hindi and / or conversant with local language.
- Job profile: The selected candidates will carry out Screening of Cargo & In-line Hold Baggage of technical or other means which are included to identify and/or carryout other Security functions at Airport & Cargo Complexes.
AAICLAS Security Screener posts: Know how to apply
Visit the official website at aaiclas.aero On the homepage, click on the career tab Next, click on the career tab Register and proceed with the application process Fill up the form, pay the fee and submit the form Take a printout for future reference.
Selection Procedure: AAICLAS Recruitment 2023 Security Screener Posts
The eligible candidates have to fill online application form through the official website of AAICLAS (www.aaiclas.aero) under “career” column against Engagement Advertisement No. 11 of 2023.
Only the copy of following to be attached with the online application form: –
- Matriculation/Higher Secondary Certificates
- Graduation Certificate/Degree or Provisional Degree Certificate
- Graduation Mark-sheet
- Caste/Category Certificate (if any)
- Aadhar Card Copy
- Attach one recent passport size colored photograph on application form (max 20KB size)
- Application Fee (online)
- Scanned Signature (max 20KB size)
The short-listed candidates will have to undergo the following procedure before engagement, as per the sequence to be decided by the company: –
- Eye/ Color blindness examination.
- Should have unimpaired vision and hearing ability.
- Ability to recognize objects – highlighted by X-ray equipment.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good physical strength and ability.
GENERAL CONDITIONS: AAICLAS Recruitment 2023 Security Screener Posts
Nationality / Citizenship
Candidate must be a citizen of India.
Please note that the eligibility criteria specified herein are the basic criteria for applying the post. Candidates must necessarily produce the relevant documents pertaining to nationality, age, educational qualifications, preferential qualifications, experience etc. in original along with a photocopy thereof in support of their identity and eligibility at the time of joining.
The short-listed candidates will be considered for engagement on a Fixed Term Contract basis (FTC) initially for a period of three years (further extendable on need/performance basis). The period of one year (for all positions) will be treated as probation period and on successful completion of probation period, the period of engagement will be considered for extension at the sole discretion of the Management of AAICLAS (on need & performance basis). Selected candidates will have to join the station of engagement, then only the engagement will come into force.
Upper age limit as on 01.11.2023
Age relaxation of 5 years to candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe and age relaxation of 3 years to OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) shall be considered. Age relaxation of 5 years to candidates belonging to Ex-Serviceman category. All relaxations shall be subject to submission of valid certificate issued by appropriate government authority.
The date of birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary Examination certificates will only be accepted. No subsequent requests for change in date of birth will be entertained.
Pay and Allowances: AAICLAS Recruitment 2023 Security Screener Posts
- The selected candidates will be offered the post of Security Screener (Certified) after successful completion of training and the remuneration for the Position will be consolidated pay as follows: –
|EMOLUMENTS (INCLUSIVE OF ALL)
|Rs. 30,000/- Fixed Per Month
|Rs. 32,000/- Fixed Per Month
|Rs. 34,000/- Fixed Per Month
In addition to above: The TA/DA/Lodging & Boarding (if be deputed on tour) shall be equivalent to three tier AC rail fare.
Leaves: Privilege Leave – 18 in a year + 12 Half Pay Leave + 9 CL + 2 RH
Pay & Allowances: AAICLAS Recruitment 2023 Security Screener Posts
- All the provisionally selected & joined candidates, being fresher, will initially be given a stipend of Rs.15,000/-* per month. Thereafter on passing the requisite training examinations (for which fee and TA/DA to be paid by AAICLAS) the stipend be converted to full monthly remuneration, as per the following detail.
- During stipend period only one casual leave per month shall be payable, on pro-rata basis. The contract of three years shall be started after passing of all certification examinations and not from the date of joining on stipend.
- The consolidated monthly remuneration (including outdoor medical and uniform allowance, etc.) after passing of all certification examinations shall be Rs. 30,000/- per month (inclusive of all) during first year; Rs. 32,000/- during second year and Rs. 34,000/- during third year.
- The PF Contribution shall be equivalent to the ceiling basic of Rs.15000/- i.e., Rs.1800 at present.
- The TA/DA/Lodging & Boarding (if be deputed on tour) shall be equivalent to three tier AC rail fare.
- Medical Insurance: A maximum of Rs.10,000/- per annum shall be reimbursed on account of purchase of Medical Insurance by the personnel for self & dependent family members, on production of duly certified tax invoice/receipt thereof, in case he/she is not getting medical benefits from any other source
- Gratuity, as per Gratuity Act, if/as applicable.
TRAINING AFTER REPORTING/JOINING: Only during the first attempt, all the following trainings to be arranged by AAICLAS at its expenses. All arrangements e.g. travelling etc. for undergoing training shall also be made by AAICLAS, as per the entitlement of the candidate/personnel: –
|Duration (working days)
|AVSEC Induction course
|Conducted at BCAS approved ASTIs of Airport Operator/ Airline
|Complete 3 months in civil aviation security operations before appearing for BASIC AVSEC
|AVSEC BASIC Course
|Conducted at BCAS approved ASTIs of Airport Operator/ Airline
|Complete minimum 40 hours OJT on Security Equipment under guidance.
|Screener’s pre-certification course (RA or ILHBS)
|Conducted at approved ASTI of Airport Operator
|Testing & Certification of Screener (Stand Alone)(RA or ILHBS)
|Conducted by BCAS
All the above trainings shall be completed within a period of six months and maximum two attempts to be given to each candidate for qualifying these examinations.
In case during first attempt one candidate shall not qualify the above examinations, the monthly stipend of Rs.15,000/- shall be reduced to Rs.10,000/- per month and in case during second attempt, the same candidate shall also not be able to qualify the above trainings/examinations, his/her fixed term contract shall cease to be over, without any further notice etc.
Further, in case the candidate/provisionally selected candidate remains fail during first attempt of trainings, then for second attempt all the training costs (for the second attempt of trainings) including the TA/DA & accommodation charges etc. shall be borne by the candidate himself/herself and only the nomination shall be made by the company that too in case the candidate be ready for the same otherwise his/her fixed term contract shall be treated as closed/cancel/void for all purposes.
Important Instructions: AAICLAS Recruitment 2023 Security Screener Posts
- Candidates are required to submit their application form latest by 08.12.2023 within the prescribed Performa, through Online Mode only. Please note that the applications received through Speed post, registered post, Ordinary post and couriers will not be accepted, the forms submitted through online mode will only be accepted.
- The date of interaction will be intimated to the candidates on their registered email ID’s through circular on AAICLAS website.
- Shortlisted Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria as on 01.11.2023, will be called for personal interaction.
- PLEASE MAKE NOTE OF IT THAT ALL COMMUNCIATIONS BY AAICLAS SHALL ONLY & ONLY BE MADE ON THE REGISTERED e-mail ID OF THE CANDIDATES AND NOT BY POST. So, keep checking the email ID to be informed to AAICLAS for the purpose.
- After selection, the candidates have to provide surety bond of Rs. 1,50,000/-, on non-judicial stamp paper of Rs.100/- (duly notarized) that in case of noncompletion of period of engagement of contract i.e. 3 years after completion of training as per above schedule, he/she shall refund Rs.1,50,000/- to AAICLAS.
- To view the detailed advertisement please go to the AAICLAS website www.aaiclas.aero into the career option.
- Please ensure that in case at any stage it be found that any wrong/false information is given by the candidate, the candidature of the said candidate is to be treated as cancelled without assigning any reason whatsoever. In case the wrong/false information comes to the notice of the management at a later stage, the engagement be treated as cancelled and necessary recovery be made in addition to action, as per rules.
- The E-Mail ID entered in the application form should remain active until the engagement process is completed. No change under any circumstances in the E-Mail ID will be allowed once entered. All correspondence regarding this recruitment shall be made on registered E-Mail ID only.
- In case of any change or amendment or updation or deletion (in part or full) either with regard to the number of position, cadre, remuneration, criteria, eligibility etc., (either prior to or post publication) the same shall only be updated/uploaded on the official website of AAICLAS i.e. www.aaiclas.aero.
- Candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria would be required to appear for interaction on the date, time and venue/mode which will be informed through E-mail on the registered Email ID of eligible candidate. Further, they will bring all the original certificates/mark sheets/experience certificate/professional qualification certificates/ training certificates/Aadhar Card/ PAN Card/ Category Certificate (if applicable) / other documents (if any) etc. along with one set of self-attested copy of each document, if be selected. The self- attested copy of each documents to be submitted with AAICLAS office as and when be asked to do so.
- The short-listed candidates will be considered for engagement on a Fixed Term Contract basis (FTC) initially for a period of three years. The period of one year (for all positions) will be treated as probation period and on successful completion of probation period, the period of engagement will be considered for extension and/or fresh contract at the sole discretion of the Management of AAICLAS. Selected candidates will have to join the station of engagement, then only the engagement will come into force.
- For the selection process, no TA/DA or reimbursement etc. shall be made by AAICLAS.
- Period of Contract i.e. Fixed Term Contract (FTC) for a period of three years further extendable purely on need of the company as well as performance of the candidates.
(a) The FTC will be renewable/fresh contract, as the case be, will only be at the sole discretion of the management of AAICLAS only subject to satisfactory performance.
(b) The Contract could be terminated earlier at the discretion of the Management during the validity of the contract, and/or in the event of unsatisfactory performance. The job is transferable to any station.
- The applicant must ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria, as on 01.11.2023 and that the particulars furnished by him/her in the application are correct in all respects. At any stage of the Selection Process, if the particulars furnished by the applicants in the application or testimonials attached/provided are found to be incorrect / false, or not meeting with the eligibility criteria prescribed for the position, the candidature is liable to be rejected and, if engaged, engagement will be terminated, without giving any notice or reasons therefor.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidate or bringing political or other outside influence, with regard to their engagement / selection shall be considered as DISQUALIFICATION.
- The decision of AAICLAS Management regarding the eligibility criteria, acceptance or rejection of applications, mode of selection to any of the above position(s) etc. shall be final and binding on all the candidates. Merely fulfilling the minimum qualifications, experience and job requirement will not vest any right on candidates for being called for interaction process etc. The Management of AAICLAS may evolve its own procedure for short-listing/selection of candidates. No correspondence will be entertained from candidates found ineligible or not called for interaction process etc.
- This particular contract is initially for a period of 3 years and in case of closure of any AAICLAS station (due to any reason), the individual has to complete his/her contract at other station, as per the need of the company, which shall be binding on all candidates.
- AAICLAS reserves the right to modify/ alter/ restrict/ enlarge/ cancel the engagement/ selections process, in part or full, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason whatsoever. The decision of the AAICLAS Management will be final and no appeal will be entertained in this regard.
- AAICLAS will not bear any liability on account of service bond/salary/leave salary /pension contribution etc. if any, of previous employment of any candidate working in Central/ State Government/Autonomous Body/ Public Sector Undertaking.
- Only single application will be accepted from individual candidates & candidate can apply for single location only.
- The candidates who have higher percentage of marks at Graduation level will be called first for the interaction and selection will made accordingly.
- The Prescribed format of Application is available online under the career page of AAICLAS official Website i.e. www.aaiclas.aero.
- In case of any query, aspirants may write to AAICLAS helpdesk at [email protected] by mentioning Advt. No and the name of the position applied for etc. in the heading of the subject matter/ e-mail. Further in case the query is not resolved the candidates may contract at helpdesk number 011-24667713.
- Notice period for resignation is minimum 3 months. Those persons who shall resign with immediate effect, no experience letter/verification etc. shall be issued and they will also have to deposit 3 months salary in lieu of non-serving of notice period.
DISCLAIMER: AAICLAS Recruitment 2023 Security Screener Posts
In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his /her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is / are detected even after appointment, his /her services are liable to be terminated. Decisions of AAICLAS in all matters regarding eligibility, other interaction and selection would be final and binding on all candidates. No representation or correspondence will be entertained by AAICLAS in this regard.
ANNOUNCEMENTS: AAICLAS Recruitment 2023
All further announcements/ details/communication pertaining to this process will only be published/ provided on AAICLAS authorized website www.aaiclas.aero from time to time and not through post.
LINK FOR ONLINE APPLICATION IS GIVEN BELOW:
Candidates can check the detailed notification here