AAICLAS Recruitment 2023 – 436 Assistant (Security) Vacancies, Eligibility, Fee. AAICLAS Assistant Security Recruitment 2023 Notification.
Aaiclas recruitment 2023 assistant security posts salary, Aaiclas recruitment 2023 assistant security posts list, Aaiclas recruitment 2023 assistant security posts apply online, aaiclas security screener recruitment 2023, aaiclas recruitment 2023 apply online, aaiclas recruitment 2023 notification, aaiclas recruitment 2023 salary, aaiclas recruitment 2023 syllabus
Table of Contents
AAICLAS Recruitment 2023: Assistant (Security) Posts
Engagement of personnel at AAI Cargo Logistics and Allied Services Company Limited (AAICLAS) as Assistant (Security) on 3 Years Term Engagement Contract.
AAICLAS has been set up as a fully owned cargo subsidiary of the Airports Authority of India to manage the development of air cargo business at airports. AAICLAS is a professionally driven and responsive service enterprise with a vision to emerge as the largest Integrated Cargo logistics and ground handling operator in the country.
To drive this business, it requires Assistant (Security) on Fixed Term Basis for a period of three years on PAN India basis, as per the details given below: –
|S. No||Name of Post||Total Number of Vacancies||Place of Posting||Last date of submission of Application|
|1||Assistant (Security)||436||On PAN India Basis (Chennai, Kolkata, Goa, Kozhikode, Varanasi, Srinagar, Vadodara, Tirupati, Vizag, Madurai, Trichy, Raipur, Ranchi, Bhubaneswar, Port Blair, Agartala, Gwalior, Amritsar, Leh, Dehradun, Pune, Indore, Surat)||15.11.2023|
The candidates can be transferred to any location with in India due to operational or administrative requirements at the discretion of AAICLAS Management, which shall be binding.
“The Candidates who are not willing to serve on All India Basis need not to apply.”
Reservations wherever allowed, are applicable as per rules. 30% of vacancies may vary as per operational requirements.
Application Fee: AAICLAS Recruitment 2023
Rs. 500/- (Rs. Five Hundred only) for General/OBC Candidates
Rs. 100/- (Rs. Two hundred fifty only) for SC/ ST, EWS & Women candidates
*Subject to submission of valid certificate issued by appropriate authority.
Important Dates: AAICLAS Recruitment 2023
|Opening date for online Application||20.10.2023|
|Last date for online Application||15.11.2023|
All the above number of positions may be changed with the sole discretion of AAICLAS Management. The engagement shall be made in phased manner as per requirement. AAICLAS Management reserves the right for change/cancellation of part or full advertisement/number of positions/venue/procedure/date/time of interaction etc. In case of requirement of manpower at any other new stations, the selected/panel candidates may be allowed to join at the respective locations, as per the requirement of the company. The decision of the AAICLAS Management shall be final and binding under all circumstances. AAICLAS reserves the right to increase or decrease or scrap these positions/advertisements in part or full, depending upon the present/future requirements or due to any other administrative issue.
The eligibility criteria for the post of Assistant (Security) as on 01.10.2023 shall be as follows: –
(a) Essential Qualification: 12th from any recognized Board /University/ Institution, with 60% marks for General and 55% for SC/ST candidates.
(b) Ability to read/ speak English, Hindi and / or conversant with local language.
(c) Age Limit: Age as on 01.10.2023 should not be more than 27 years.
(d) Job profile: Job profile will include assistance of operational works at Airport, assistance to passenger’s baggage handling, loading and unloading of baggage or other multi-tasking operational work activities assigned time to time. The work involves lifting of baggage from conveyor belt and x- ray machine, so the candidates not willing to perform such work may not need to apply.
General Conditions: AAICLAS Recruitment 2023
(i) Nationality / Citizenship
Candidate must be a citizen of India.
Please note that the eligibility criteria specified herein are the basic criteria for applying thepost. Candidates must necessarily produce the relevant documents pertaining to nationality, age, educational qualifications, preferential qualifications, experience etc. in original along with a photocopy thereof in support of their identity and eligibility at the joining.
The short-listed candidates will be considered for engagement on a Fixed Term Contract basis (FTC) initially for a period of three years (further extendable on need/performance basis). The period of one year (for all positions) will be treated as probation period and on successful completion of probation period, the period of engagement will be considered for extension at the sole discretion of the Management of AAICLAS (on need & performance basis). Selected candidates will have to join the station of engagement, then only the engagement will come into force.
Upper age limit as on 01.10.2023
Age relaxation of 5 years to candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe and age relation of 3 years to OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) shall be considered. All relaxations shall be subject to submission of valid certificate issued by appropriate government authority.
The date of birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary Examination certificates will only be accepted. No subsequent requests for change in date of birth will be entertained.
Pay and Allowances: AAICLAS Recruitment 2023
(a) The selected candidates will be offered the post of Assistant (Security) and the remuneration for the Position will be consolidated pay as follows:-
|PERIOD||EMOLUMENTS (INCLUSIVE OF ALL)|
|First Year||Rs. 21,500/- Fixed|
|Second Year||Rs. 22,000/- Fixed|
|Third Year||Rs. 22,500/- Fixed|
In addition to above: TA/DA/Lodging & Boarding (if be deputed on tour) shall be equivalent to actual fare by Ordinary Public Bus or Train fare of Sleeper Class.
Leaves: Privilege Leave – 18 in a year + 12 Half Pay Leave + 9 CL + 2 RH
Medical Insurance: A maximum of Rs.10,000/- per annum shall be reimbursed on account of purchase of Medical Insurance by the personnel for self & dependent family members, on production of duly certified tax invoice/receipt thereof.
Gratuity, as per Gratuity Act, if/as applicable.
Important Instructions: AAICLAS Recruitment 2023
- Candidates are required to submit their application form latest by 15.11.2023 within the prescribed and attached Performa, through Online Mode only. In case of any difficulty, please contact on email ID – [email protected] or may contract at helpdesk number 011- 24667713.
- The date of interaction will be intimated to the candidates on their registered email ID’s through circular on AAICLAS website.
- Shortlisted Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria as on 01.10.2023, will be called for personal interaction.
- PLEASE MAKE NOTE OF IT THAT ALL COMMUNCIATIONS BY AAICLAS SHALL ONLY & ONLY BE MADE ON THE REGISTERED e-mail ID OF THE CANDIDATES AND NOT BY POST. So, keep checking the email ID to be informed to AAICLAS for the purpose.
- To view the detailed advertisement please go to the AAICLAS website www.aaiclas.aero into the career option.
- Please ensure that in case at any stage it be found that any wrong/false information is given by the candidate, the candidature of the said candidate is to be treated as cancelled without assigning any reason whatsoever. In case the wrong/false information comes to the notice of the management at a later stage, the engagement be treated as cancelled and necessary recovery be made in addition to action, as per rules.
- The E-Mail ID entered in the application form should remain active until the engagement process is completed. No change under any circumstances in the E-Mail ID will be allowed once entered. All correspondence regarding this recruitment shall be made on registered E-Mail ID only.
- In case of any change or amendment or updation or deletion (in part or full) either with regard to the number of position, cadre, remuneration, criteria, eligibility etc., (either prior to or post publication) the same shall only be updated/uploaded on the official website of AAICLAS i.e. www.aaiclas.aero.
- Candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria would be required to appear for interaction on the date, time and venue/mode which will be informed through E-mail on the registered Email ID of eligible candidate. Further, they will bring all the original certificates/mark sheets/experience certificate/professional qualification certificates/ training certificates/Aadhar Card/ PAN Card/ Category Certificate (if applicable) / other documents (if any) etc. along with one set of self-attested copy of each document, if be selected. The self- attested copy of each documents to be submitted with AAICLAS office as and when be asked to do so.
- The short-listed candidates will be considered for engagement on a Fixed Term Contract basis (FTC) initially for a period of three years. The period of one year (for all positions) will be treated as probation period and on successful completion of probation period, the period of engagement will be considered for extension and/or fresh contract at the sole discretion of the Management of AAICLAS. Selected candidates will have to join the station of engagement, then only the engagement will come into force.
- For the selection process, no TA/DA or reimbursement etc. shall be made by AAICLAS.
- Period of Contract i.e. Fixed Term Contract (FTC) for a period of three years further extendable purely on need of the company as well as performance of the candidates.
- The FTC will be renewable/fresh contract, as the case be, will only be at the sole discretion of the management of AAICLAS only subject to satisfactory performance.
- The Contract could be terminated earlier at the discretion of the Management during the validity of the contract, and/or in the event of unsatisfactory performance. The job is transferable to any station.
- The applicant must ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria, as on 01.10.2023 and that the particulars furnished by him/her in the application are correct in all respects. At any stage of the Selection Process, if the particulars furnished by the applicants in the application or testimonials attached/provided are found to be incorrect / false, or not meeting with the eligibility criteria prescribed for the position, the candidature is liable to be rejected and, if engaged, engagement will be terminated, without giving any notice or reasons therefor.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidate or bringing political or other outside influence, with regard to their engagement / selection shall be considered as DISQUALIFICATION.
- The decision of AAICLAS Management regarding the eligibility criteria, acceptance or rejection of applications, mode of selection to any of the above position(s) etc. shall be final and binding on all the candidates. Merely fulfilling the minimum qualifications, experience and job requirement will not vest any right on candidates for being called for interaction process etc. The Management of AAICLAS may evolve its own procedure for short-listing/selection of candidates. No correspondence will be entertained from candidates found ineligible or not called for interaction process etc.
- This particular contract is initially for a period of 3 years and in case of closure of any AAICLAS station (due to any reason), the individual has to complete his/her contract at other station, as per the need of the company, which shall be binding on all candidates.
- The candidates not found suitable for security department can be removed from job by foreclosing the contract.
- AAICLAS reserves the right to modify/ alter/ restrict/ enlarge/ cancel the engagement/ selections process, in part or full, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason whatsoever. The decision of the AAICLAS Management will be final and no appeal will be entertained in this regard.
- Only single application will be accepted from individual candidates & candidate can apply for single location only.
- The candidates who have higher percentage of marks at 12th level will be called first for the interaction.
- The Prescribed format of Application is available online under the career page ofAAICLAS official Website.
- In case of any query, aspirants may write to AAICLAS helpdesk at [email protected] by mentioning Advt. No and the name of the position applied for etc. in the heading of the subject matter/ e-mail. Further in case the query is not resolved the candidates may contract at helpdesk number 011-24667713.
- Notice period for resignation is minimum 3 months. Those persons who shall resign with immediate effect, no experience letter/verification etc. shall be issued and they will also have to deposit 3 months salary in lieu of non-serving of notice period.
Disclaimer: AAICLAS Recruitment 2023
In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his /her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is
/ are detected even after appointment, his /her services are liable to be terminated. Decisions ofAAICLAS in all matters regarding eligibility, other interaction and selection would be final and binding on all candidates. No representation or correspondence will be entertained by AAICLAS in this regard.
Announcements: AAICLAS Recruitment 2023
All further announcements/ details/communication pertaining to this process will only be published/ provided on AAICLAS authorized website www.aaiclas.aero from time to time and not through post.
Joint General Manager ( HR)
For Chief Executive Officer
AAI Cargo Logistics & Allied Services Company Ltd. AAICLAS
Complex, Delhi Flying Club Road
Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi – 110003
FAQs: AAICLAS Recruitment 2023
What is the salary of security screener in AAI cargo logistics?
How much does a Airport Security Screener at AAI Cargo Logistics and Allied Services Company make? Airport Security Screener salaries at AAI Cargo Logistics and Allied Services Company can range from ₹1,71,369-₹1,86,547.
Who is eligible for AAI security screener?
Must have completed their graduation from a recognised university with minimum 60% marks & above and/or equivalent CGPA (55% for candidates belonging to SC/ ST category
Is Aaiclas a government company?
AAICLAS was incorporated on 11th August 2016 as a 100 % subsidiary of Airports Authority of India.
What is the salary structure of Aaiclas?
After passing the requisite training/certification examination, candidates will be paid Rs 30,000 per month during the first year & Rs 32,000 in the second year, and Rs 34,000 during the third year.