Kalyani University PhD Admission 2023. Phd Programmes Advertisement.
Kalyani University PhD Admission 2023
Applications are invited (online) for admission to Ph.D. Programme in different disciplines as per relevant provisions of the Kalyani University (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2022, as notified by the Registrar bearing number RPS/N/Ph.D. Regul./309/2023 dated: 18/08/2023.
Table of Contents
A. FACULTY OF ARTS & COMMERCE:
ENGLISH, FOLKLORE, LIBRARY & INFORMATION SCIENCE, POLITICAL SCIENCE, RURAL DEVELOPMENT STUDIES, SOCIOLOGY, VISUAL ARTS.
B. FACULTY OF SCIENCE:
BIOCHEMISTRY AND BIOPHYSICS, BOTANY, CHEMISTRY, ECOLOGICAL STUDIES, ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE, MATHEMATICS, MICROBIOLOGY, MOLECULAR BIOLOGY & BIOTECHNOLOGY, PHYSICS, PHYSIOLOGY, ZOOLOGY.
C. FACULTY OF EDUCATION:
EDUCATION, PHYSICAL EDUCATION.
D. FACULTY OF ETM:
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION, COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING.
Online application starts on: 14.09.2023
Last date of online application: 22.09.2023
Payment of application Fee
Application fees are Rs. 600/- for General category/OBC-A/OBC-B and Rs. 150 /- for SC / ST/EWS category.
Selection Procedure: Kalyani University PhD Admission 2023
- The University shall admit PhD. Students through a Research Entrance Test (RET).
- A candidate shall be exempted from appearing Written Test of RET as per section 5.2 of the Kalyani University Ph.D. Regulations, 2022.
- Reservation and relaxation as per State Govt. rules.
- The RET will be held through offline mode.
- Student willing to apply for Ph. D. in more than one subject must fill in separate forms for each subject.
- In-Service candidates have to submit No Objection Certificate from their Employer during the time of admission.
- Qualifying marks in Entrance Test (RET) is 50%. A relaxation of 5% marks (from 50% to 45%) shall be allowed for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/EWS (non-creamy layers)/ Differently-Abled category in the entrance examination conducted by the University.
TIME FRAME FOR Ph. D. ADMISSION 2023
|1||Online application starts on||14.09.2023|
|2||Online application closes on||22.09.2023|
|3||Publication of list of eligible candidates for appearing entrance test and list of candidates exempted from Entrance test.||25.09.2023|
|4||Date of Entrance test||29.09.2023|
|5||Publication of result of Entrance Test||04.10.2023|
|6||Interview to be completed on or before||11.10.2023|
|7||Publication of merit list||13.10.2023|
|8||Date of admission||31.10.2023 – 03.11.2023|
FAQs: Kalyani University PhD Admission 2023
What is the last date to apply for Kalyani University 2023?
22 September 2023 is the last date to submit the application form for Kalyani University Admission 2023. Some of the course admission will be based on the entrance exam. Kalyani University has a variety of academic departments and research centers that offer programs in B.Tech, B.PED, B.Ed, BSc, and many others.
How to apply for PhD in Kalyani University?
Step 1: Visit the official website of Kalyani University at klyuniv.ac.in.
Step 2: Fill in the application form with the correct details and required documents and pay the application fee.
Step 3: Submit the application form to complete the Kalyani University PhD Admission 2022-23 process.
What is the entrance exam for PhD 2023 2024?
Entrance Exam Registration Date Exam Date
UGC NET : March – April 2024 : June 2024
What is the percentage for PhD admission 2023?
Minimum Marks: Most institutions require a minimum aggregate percentage of 55% or an equivalent CGPA in the qualifying examination. Entrance Exams: Universities may conduct their own entrance exams, while some accept national-level exams such as UGC-NET, CSIR-NET, GATE, or JRF.