Assistant Professor in Clinical Psychology at CRC- Kozhikode. Applications are invited from the Indian Nationals who are eligible for appointment to the post of Assistant Professor in Clinical Psychology at CRC- Kozhikode, established to serve as Resource Centre in disability rehabilitation for all categories of disabilities.
Table of Contents
Assistant Professor in Clinical Psychology at CRC- Kozhikode
The application form strictly as per the prescribed format given in our website shall be downloaded and submitted neatly filled up either typed or handwritten and containing the complete details attached with certified/attested copies of proof of age, caste, qualification, experience from current employer etc., and a latest passport size photo affixed on the application form.
The application should accompany with the recruitment fee of Rs.500/- in case of general/OBC candidates in the form of Demand Draft from any Nationalized Bank drawn in favour of Director, NIEPMD(D), Chennai payable at Chennai. No fee is prescribed for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwD category and female candidates.
|S. No.||Name of the Post and Method of Recruitment||No. of Post||Category||Scale of Pay||Age Limit||Qualifications|
|1||Assistant Professor Clinical Psychology (Direct Recruitment failing which Deputation)||1||OBC (for Direct Recruit ment)||Level 11 in Pay Matrix (Rs. 67700 – 208700)||45 Years for Direct recruit ment & Age for Deputat ion is 56 years as per DoPT norms.||For Direct Recruitment Essential: M.Phil in Clinical or Rehabilitation Psychology (full time course) recognized by RCI.Registration with RCI.Minimum 5 years’ experience in teaching /research in related field. Desirable: Ph.D in the field of rehabilitation of Persons with Disabilities For Deputation Besides EQ/DQ mentioned above with working on an analogous post or on the post of Lecturer or equivalent post in Level-10 for more than 5 years|
Important notes and requirements: –
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Application form as per the prescribed format given in our website, duly supported with attested photocopies of the complete and up to date APARs for the last five years (in case of serving Central Govt. employees applying for Deputation/ Direct Recruitment etc.) shall be submitted within 30 days from the date of publication of the Notification from employment news. The application should addressed to “The Director, NIEPMD (D), Muttukadu, Kovalam P.O., Chennai – 603 112”. The envelope containing the application should be super scribed as “ Application for the post of ”.
Late Applications will not be considered and the fee is forfeited to the organization.
- The candidates selected on direct recruitment will be governed by the provisions of the New Pension Scheme introduced by the Government of India w.e.f. 01/01/2004.
- The duration of Probation period is 2 years from the date of Joining. The Competent Authority may also extend the probation period if found necessary.
- If the serving Govt. employee is appointed on Deputation, the appointment will be governed by the instructions issued by DOP&T, GOI, as applicable to Central Govt. departments/organizations. The tenure of deputation will be initially for three years that may be extended on satisfactory performance as per DoPT norms.
- The applicants serving in Government/Central Autonomous Bodies/Public Sector Undertakings/Universities/Non-government organizations must send their applications through proper channel.
- The applicants claiming experience should submit the latest Experience–cum- Service Certificate issued by the present employer (with date of issue of the certificate after publication of this advertisement), clearly stating the name of the post presently held in regular capacity, date of initial appointment and to the present post, scale of pay with grade pay, nature of duties presently dealing with and should enclose a NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE clearly certifying that “the applicant is in possession of EQ, DQ, prescribed experience and presently holding the post etc., and is fully eligible for the post applied for” and “No Vigilance/Inquiry/Disciplinary case is either pending nor contemplated against the applicant” on the date of submission/forwarding of application. If the Experience-cum- Service Certificate and the certificate from the present employer, as asked above are not found enclosed, the application will be rejected.
- Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per the norms of GOI to OBC /PH / Ex-servicemen/employees already working in Central Government Departments, etc..
- The Management reserves the right to call only those candidates who according to its decision rank high in term of eligibility criteria among the applications received and mere possessing the EQ/DQ and experience will not entail any candidate a right to be considered eligible for the post. The final list of candidates called for interview/written test is based on short-listing of candidates by a duly constituted screening committee.
- The management also reserves the right to restrict the number of applicants for interview depending upon the level of response for each post. The management also reserves the right not to fill up the posts or any of the advertised posts. It reserves the right to offer lower position to the candidate(s) depending upon nature of experience possessed by the candidate. It also reserves the right to reject any applicant, cancel the part or candidature without assigning any reason(s) thereof.
- The decision of the appointing authority will be final and binding in all aspects.
- Bringing in any type of interference, influence, canvassing, other pressures in any form etc., will render disqualification of the candidature and action as deemed fit will be taken against such candidate.
- No correspondence in this matter is entertained. Any interim correspondence will not be entertained and replied to.
- In case of any inadvertent mistake /error in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of offer of appointment, NIEPMD(D) reserves the right to withdraw/cancel/modify any communication made to the candidate.
- No travelling, boarding and lodging facility for the candidates will be arranged. The candidate will have to make their own arrangement for attending interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidate who were called to appear for an interview.
- NIEPMD(D) will retain data of the application received from non shortlisted candidate only for the period of 6 months after completion of recruitment process i.e issuance of offer letter to the selected candidates.
- Any legal matter related to the notification will be dealt under the jurisdiction of Hon’ble Madras High Court.
NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR EMPOWERMENT OF PERSONS WITH MULTIPLE DISABILITIES (Divyangjan)
~ Accredited by NAAC~
Dept. of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (Divyangjan), MSJ& E, GOI]
ECR, Muttukadu, Kovalam Post, Chennai 603 112, Tamil Nadu
Fax: 044-27472389 Tel: 044-27472104, 27472113, 27472046
Employment Notification: No.04 ( R ) CRC-K/2023 Dated : 07.09.2023