DRDO Recruitment 2023: Application for Engagement of Apprentices in PXE, Chandipur.
Proof & Experimental Establishment (PXE), Chandipur a premier Establishment under Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO), Ministry of Defence is engaged in dynamic test and evaluation of armament systems.
DRDO Recruitment 2023 Apprentices in PXE, Chandipur
This Establishment invites applications for engagement of Apprentices for one year Apprenticeship Training in the following Category/ Discipline:
|S.No.||Apprentice Category||Discipline /Branch||Essential Qualifications||Nos of Vacancy||Stipend per month|
|01||Graduate Apprentice (BE/B.Tech)||Electronics & Communication|
|BE/ B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engg.|
BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engg.
|02||Technician Apprentice (Diploma)||Civil|
|Diploma in Civil Engg.|
Diploma in Electrical Engg.
Diploma in Computer Science Engg.
Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engg.
Diploma in Mechanical Engg.
Application Procedures: DRDO Recruitment 2023 Apprentices in PXE, Chandipur
01. Applications are invited from interested candidates having essential qualifications as above to apply for one year Apprenticeship Training in PXE through e-mail only to [email protected]
02. Application form can be downloaded from the website www.drdo.gov.in. Candidates are required to fill the Application form by Typing, Affix the Passport size photograph and sign in the Form. The scanned copy of the filled Application Form along with mark sheets of essential qualifications and reservation certificates in PDF format must be sent through e-mail only ([email protected] )
03. Hand written application submitted by the candidates will be rejected.
04. Last date for the receipt of application: 14 Nov 2023.
Correspondence with Candidates:
All correspondence including offer letter (if selected) will be communicated through email only.
Only the candidates will be responsible for downloading and printing of the Offer letter. PXE will not be responsible for any loss of e-mail sent due to invalid/wrong e-mail ID provided by the candidate or delivery of email to SPAM/Bulk mail folder etc.
Selection Procedures: DRDO Recruitment 2023
- The Selection Board of PXE will go through the applications and shortlist the candidates based on the percentage of marks secured in essential qualification.
- Shortlisted Candidates will be called for Written test/Interview which will be held at PXE, Chandipur
- After Interview, selected candidates will be offered joining letter through e-mail only.
Terms & Conditions for selection of Apprentices: DRDO Recruitment 2023
- Candidates for Graduate Apprentice and Technician Apprentice (Diploma) are required to register in National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) portal (https://www.nats.education.gov.in)
- Non-registered candidates / candidates having Invalid registration No.will be rejected.
- The candidates passed their respective courses in the year 2019, 2020, 2021 ,2022 & 2023 are only eligible to apply. Candidates with post-graduation degrees will not be considered for selection and hence need not to apply.
- Candidates who have completed the essential qualifications in regular mode only are eligible to apply.
- Graduate/Diploma holders who have training or job experience for a period of one year or more after acquiring the essential qualification will NOT be considered for selection.
- Reservation will be applied as per the provisions of the Apprenticeship Act, 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules 1992 as amended from time to time. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EWS need to produce their caste certificates issued by the competent authority at the time of verification.
- The selected candidates must execute a contract for a period of one year of training as per provision of the Apprenticeship Act, 1961 and rules framed there under.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in the advertisement.
- The offer of Apprenticeship Training does not confer any right of employment in DRDO.
- Suppression of facts will lead to disqualification at any stage of the selection process.
- PXE reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of vacancies for apprenticeship training.
- Any canvassing or personal follow up with the intention of influencing the process of selection of Apprentice by and on behalf of any candidate shall lead to immediate cancellation of his/her candidature.
- PXE reserves the right to withdraw/cancel the advertisement/selection process if circumstances so warrant without assigning any reason thereof.
- The Apprentices will not be provided any accommodation/transport by PXE during the training period.
- No TA/DA will be provided for joining or attending the interview.
- All correspondence need to be addressed to [email protected] through e-mail only .