Sainik School Kalikiri Recruitment 2023: Applications are invited for the post of Medical Officer, Art cum Craft Teacher, Counsellor & Horse Riding Instructor on Contractual basis (for One Year).
Sainik School Kalikiri Recruitment 2023 Counsellor & others
Sainik School Kalikiri invites applications from eligible candidates for the following vacancies purely on contractual basis (period not exceeding one year): –
|S No||Post||No. of Vacancies||Qualifications||Consolidate Pay||Age|
|1||School Medical Officer||One Vacancy Contractual (OBC)||Essential: MBBS Degree Desirable: Two years of clinical experience||Rs.73,491 /- Consolidated||Not more than 50 years as on 06 Nov 2023|
|2||Art cum Craft Teacher||One Vacancy Contractual (OBC)||Essential: Either of the (a), (b), (c) Master’s degree in Fine Art (with PaintingSpecialization). |
Graduate with Fine Art/Art/Drawing and Painting as one of the subjects with minimum 4 years Diploma from a recognizedInstitute/University.
Higher Secondary/Intermediate/Sr. Sec School Certificate Examination with minimum 5 years full time/7 years part-time diploma in Fine Art/Painting/Drawing and Painting from a recognised Institute/ University.
(a) Teaching experience in public schools as Art & Craft teacher.
(b) Experience in photography and related software tools.
(c) Ability to teach in English medium.
(d) Interest in digital art.
(e) Proficiency in games and co- curricularactivities.
|Rs. 58,819/- Consolidated||21-35 years as on 06 Nov 2023|
|3||Counsellor||One Vacancy Contractual (Unreserved)||Essential : MA (Psychology)/ MSc (Psychology)/ Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Psychology/ MA in Clinical Psychology from a recognized university. |
Masters in Child Development/ Social Work with 1 year Post Graduate Diploma in Counselling and Guidance from a recognized institute or University.
Desirable: i) One-year experience in providing counselling.
Persons with adequate training in Psychotherapy, Psychometric assessment and experience of working in residential schools. Add-on courses/training in areas like cognitive behaviour therapy skills, Attention Deficit Hyper Activity Disorder (ADHD) behavioural issues and learning difficulties, building emotional intelligence and resilience, Adolescence Education from recognized institutes. Knowledge of the local language. Basic Knowledge of computer operation.
|Rs. 58,819/- Consolidated||26-45 years as on 06 Nov 2023|
|4||Horse Riding Instructor||One Vacancy Contractual (Unreserved)||Essential. IntermediateExperience as Horse Riding Instructor in a School / Horse Riding Club. Desirable. Higher Qualification / Risaldar course qualified.||Rs. 38,252/- Consolidated||21-50 years as on 06 Nov 2023|
How to apply: Sainik School Kalikiri Recruitment 2023
(1) Eligible and interested candidates may apply in the application format available on school website at https://sskal.ac.in/careers
(2) A recent Passport size photograph of the candidate, not more than 01 month older is to be affixed at the space provided with signature of the candidate.
(3) One self-addressed envelope duly affixing postal stamps worth Rs. 30/- to be submitted with the application.
(4) Demand Draft for Rs. 500/- for General/OBC Category and Rs.250/– for SC/ST Category as application fee (Non-refundable) drawn in favour of Principal Sainik School Kalikiri payable at State Bank of India, Kalikiri Branch (Code: 016427) also to be forwarded with the application. The fee once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor would this fee be held in reserve for future examination/selection.
(5) Filled in application form along with the Demand Draft, self-addressed envelope, self-attested copies of certificates are to be forwarded by registered post/speed post to “The Principal, Sainik School Kalikiri, Annamayya Dist, Andhra Pradesh PIN: 517234”.
Last date for receiving duly filled in applications is 06 Nov 2023. Super-scribe the envelope with the name of the post applied for.
Qualification and experience without relevant certificate proof will not be taken into consideration for the purpose of shortlisting or for awarding weightage. The school will not contact the candidates in this regard. Enclosures received after the last date will not be accepted.
General Instructions: Sainik School Kalikiri Recruitment 2023
- Shortlisted candidates will only be called for selection procedure after scrutiny, based on the essential qualifications. Certificates must be attached with the application in support of their qualification and experience, otherwise the same will not be considered at the time of scrutiny of applications.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the selection procedure.
- The above vacancies are only on contractual basis for one year and will not entitle to claim regular employment in this School later. Selected candidates should be ready to take up the responsibilities in a Residential School.
- Applicants are to clearly mention their up-to-date email Id and mobile number. Please provide the correct Email ID and mobile number in the Application form to enable the school to communicate the date/schedule of the selection test at short notice. Information pertaining to selection will also be updated on the school website. The school administration is not responsible in case of the wrong email id/mobile number provided by the candidate and for not attending to the phone calls made by the school.
- Candidates are to bring their original Id proof, certificates/documents in original (in support of their qualifications/experience as mentioned in the application) while reporting for the selection test, failing which their candidature will not be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature of the applicant. Last date for receipt of Applications: 06 Nov 2023. School administration is not responsible for postal delays.
- The school administration reserves the right to cancel the notification due to administrative reasons.