Two Day On-Line Faculty/ Scholar Development Programme on “Advance Research Methodology, SPSS Data Analysis & Interpretation“.
June 25th & 26th, 2022
(10:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.) | (01:30 p.m. – 03:30 p.m.)
TOPICS TO BE COVERED
Introduction to Advanced Research Methodology and SPSS | Review of concepts : Data types, Research Design, Research Questions, Research Objectives and Hypotheses | Data entry, editing, transformation and cleaning | Using Descriptive statistics & charts to summarize data in SPSS | Data Analysis, Interpretation and reporting of statistical tests such as: ANOVA and Multiple Comparisons | Randomized Block Design ANOVA | Chi-Square Independence | Homogeneity Tests | Friedman’s Tests | ChiSquare Goodness of Fit Test | Kruskal–Wallis Tests | Mann Whitney Rank Sum Test | Multiple Regression | Normal Probability Plots | One Proportion Z-Test | Paired-Sample T-Tests | Wilcoxon Paired Signed-Rank Test | Simple Linear Regression
Analytics p l a y s a vital role in helping faculties and scholars achieve its objectives in research through advanced research methodology, special tool – SPSS for conducting analysis. Generally, the SPSS Statistics family delivers the core capabilities needed for end-toend analytics.
To ensure that the most advanced techniques are available to a broader group of analysts, researchers and business users, enhancements have been made to the features and capabilities of the SPSS statistics portfolio and its many specialized modules.
OBJECTIVES OF FDP
• To help those who are pursuing about to register themselves for PhD Programme
• To help ongoing scholars who are engaged in Ph.D. at initial stage, faculties-cum-research scholars, regular/visiting faculties, teachers of UG and PG management and engineering institutes, science college
• To impart the knowledge of tools and techniques of decision making to Ph.D. scholars of various management, engineering and science institutes
• To establish and strengthen links with research institutes and organizations working in research initiatives actively
• To provide the platform for discussion on the statistical requirements of research
• To train and inculcate the skills for Data Analytics using SPSS with latest and strong research methods.
• To generate hands on practical sessions and experience on data handling, analysis and deriving required results and use of appropriate tests
• To equipped faculties and scholars on the SPSS Data Analysis Interpretation of results and its presentation in research publication, dissertation and thesis
ONLINE FDP BENEFITS
• Best & Consistent Lecture Session(s) on topic of discussion and theme Reduction in learning time for the participants
• Increased access – no need to bear extra cost to travel Participants can also ask doubts on real time basis and get it solved online (no waiting time) Flexibility of using Laptop (preferably and compulsorily) and/or Smartphone (optional, not advised) for online sessions
• Prices more reasonable as compared to classroom learning
• Learn at your own pace and gain knowledge instantly while using practice
CALL FOR PARTICIPATIONS
It gives us immense pleasure to inform you that, we are organizing Two Days Online Faculty / Scholar Development Programme on “Advanced Research Methodology, SPSS Data Analysis & Interpretation” on 25th-26th June, 2022.
We extend an invitation to your participation in Online FDP event. SPSS has become very popular software among the researchers but apart from handling it is very important that right data should be put through right application for obtaining good results.
The proposed online event will not only acquaint the scholars with the use of the SPSS but also on the right handling of the software as per their collected data utilizing in their research work. This onli n e e v e n t is intended to equip p a r t i c i p a n t s with basic & advance data analysis skills using SPSS to produce best quality research and contribute to evidence based policies and practices. The main focus of the training will be on identifying the right statistical tools and techniques for different research objectives and carrying out data analysis using SPSS.
The participants will learn how to make the data ready for analysis, data entry, cleaning and analysis in SPSS. Also, the workshop will enable learning how to interpret and report findings/results. Complete hands- on training methodology will be used targeting on ‘do how’ rather than only ‘know how’.
This online event will also guide the scholars to conduct a micro level study and come up with suitable results with the use of research tools and use of SPSS. The duration of the FDP would be normal hours which are ideal for understanding basic and advanced techniques and practices.
WHO CAN ATTEND?
Faculty Members, Academicians and Research Scholars in their respective fields Professionals and Executives from the Industry engaged in research and applications Practitioners working in any functional area interested in research. NOTE: Participants are advised to logon on their own Laptops to get hands-on experience of SPSS in this online event compulsorily.
HOW TO REGISTER?
Online Registration Form – Click link for details: https://forms.gle/snULiF2idRd5583RA [Registrations shall be made on first come, first serve basis by using following payment gateway details]
REGISTRATION FEE: The Registration Fee for this online FDP /Training/Workshop event is 4000 INR (non refundable and no fee/money back policy).
Interested participants can only be register/confirmed their candidature by paying nominal fee payment through PAYTM facility to contact number 9478738197 OR You can also use Immediate Payment Service (IMPS) for the same using PAYTM facility in below account SBI A/c No. 00000010660401643, IFSC Code: SBIN0001069, MICR Code: 247002094, Branch Code: 001069, Branch: State Bank of India Last Date for Registration: 24th June, 2022 latest by 11:00 p.m. Late registration will not be entertained. Thank you for cooperation!!
IMPORTANT TO NOTE:
• Every registered participant will get useful quality material on topic of an event provided by email only after FDP gets over.
• Authentic Certificate (with proper signature, logo and registered awarded by Asia- Africa Development Council, New Delhi and WAIMS Foundation, Jaipur) will be issued to registered participants.
• Joint Organizers (AADCO & WAIMS) are encouraging all participants for Learning and Knowledge exchange followed by one-to-one discussion.
• Save your precious time | Save extra expenses that you use in normal FDPs/Workshops | Improve both analytical and writing skills through practice | Contribute in research community | Excel and create impact in academic and research fraternity!
• Doubt Clearing Session (extra inputs will be given) on successful completion of an event
World Academy of Informatics & Management Sciences intended to produce an environment with modern facilities and expertise to expand and carry pioneer Innovations and then shifting to subsequent levels such as Intellectual property right, transfer of knowledge and technology, business incubation, and commercialization.
For that reason, it is imperative to have an outstanding skill development program that will concentrate on conquering challenge of imparting the skills which is requisite for an increasing economy and developing society.
Intellectual society also requires professional training and expertise improvement to face existing demand of educational institutions, trade and business. Guiding trainers and teachers to deliver professional and spirited skill and knowledge to students is an essential area of necessities in the present scenario.
WAIMS aspire to execute the rising requirement in India for research, innovation and development across world and narrow the existing knowledge gap.
ASIA-AFRICA DEVELOPMENT COUNCIL (AADCO) is an International Peace and Development Organization committed to Asia and Africa Prosperity and attainment of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals in Africa and Asia.
AADCO is an International Peace and Development Council which unite willing Individuals, NGOs, Public Agencies and Businesses for Asia and Africa Prosperity.
We work throughout Asia and Africa but we have partners, promoters and funders from different parts of the World who are committed to attainment of United Nations Sustainable Development Goals in Asia and Africa.
Dr. Rudra Rameshwar, (Ph.D., M.Tech., D.B.E, B.Tech. (Elect. Engg.)) is full-time management faculty working at Thapar Institute of Engineering and Tec hnology (Deemed t o be University) Patiala (Punjab) India.
He is associated and working in “Operations, Energy & Sustainability at Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology (Deemed to be University), Patiala, Punjab, India. He frequently travels the country attending and delivering workshops, lectures and presentations, sharing insights from his years of experience in mentioned areas.
Moreover, in India and aboard he has acted as an expert / resource person in 350+ Workshops / FDPs / STCs / SDPs / MDPS / TDPs / Seminars in diversified areas and chaired the sessions. He is well recognized faculty and enjoys the confidence of students, scholars, faculties all over the place.