Tripura University Recruitment 2023: Group ‘A’ Positions. Tripura University invites online application from the eligible Indian Citizens for filling up the following non-teaching Group-A positions (number of posts may vary) in the University.
Tripura University Recruitment 2023: Group ‘A’ Positions
Tripura University Agartala Recruitment 2023. Tripura University Recruitment 2023 Jobs, Vacancies,Tripura university recruitment 2023 group a positions pdf, tripura university non teaching recruitment, assam university assistant professor recruitment 2023, assam university recruitment, central university vacancies tripura university merit list 2023, tripura university registration 2023, central university pharmacy recruitment notification 2023
Table of Contents
|Start of submission of online application||13.11.2023 10:00 hours|
|Last date of submission of online application||12.12.2023 17:30 hours|
Application Fee: Tripura University Recruitment 2023
Candidates belonging to General/OBC/EWS categories: Rs. 1,000/-
Candidates belonging to SC/ST categories: Rs. 500/-
(Candidate desiring to apply in multiple categories of posts would have to pay the requisite application fees separately against that particular category of posts)
|Post Code||Posts||Pay Level||Total Posts||UR||SC||OBC|
|A-01||Finance Officer (tenure for 5 years)||14||1||1||–||–|
|A-02||Controller of Examinations (tenure for 5 years)||14||1||1||–||–|
|A-03||Librarian||14 (Academic Level)||1||1||–||–|
Essential Qualification of Non-Teaching Positions: Tripura University Recruitment 2023
|Post Code||Name of the Post & Reservation||Pay Level||Age Limit (as on last date)||Essential Qualification|
|A-01||Finance Officer (1-UR)||Level-14||Preferably below 57 years||Essential: i) A Master’s degree with Commerce or Business Administration (Finance) or comparable equivalent degree in relevant area with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale from a recognised University/Institute. ii) At least 15 years of experience as Assistant Professor in the AGP of Rs 7000 and above or with 8 Years of service in AGP of Rs. 8000/-and above including as Associate Professor along with experience in educational administration. Or,|
Comparable experience in research establishment and/or other institutions of higher education Or,
15 years of administrative experience of which 8 years as Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post with experience in Finance and Accounts Or.
A commerce graduate and qualified CA/ICWA with at least 15 years of work experience in the relevant field of activities.
|A-02||Controller of Examinations (1-UR)||Level-14||Preferably below 57 years||Essential: i) Master’s degree with at least 55% of the marks or an Equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed.|
i) At least 15 years of experience as Assistant Professor in the Academic Level 11 and above or with 8 years of service in the Academic Level 12 and above including as Associate Professor along with experience in educational administration
Comparable experience in research establishment and/ or other institutions of higher education, OR
15 years of administrative experience, of which 8 years shall be as Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post.
|A-03||Librarian (1-UR)||Academic Level 14||Preferably below 57 years||Essential Qualifications: i) Master’s Degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation Science with at least 55% of marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever the grading system is followed.|
ii) At least 10 years as a Librarian at anylevel in University Library or ten years of teaching as Assistant/ Associate Professor in Library Science or ten years’ experienceas a College Librarian.
iii) Evidence of innovative Library services, including the integration of ICT in a library.
iv) A Ph.D. Degree in library science/ documentation/ archives and manuscript
Essential Qualifications:1. Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed.
ii. Five years of experience as Assistant Registrar or in equivalent post in the Pay Level 10 and above.
Essential Qualifications:1. Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading systemis followed.. The appointment under direct recruitment shall be made through an All India open competition by conducting a written test and interview.
|A-04||Deputy Registrar ( 1 – UR ,1- SC,2-OBC)||Level-12||50 years|
|A-05||Assistant Registrar(S – UR, 1 – SC)||Level-10||40 years|
General Terms & Conditions: Tripura University Recruitment 2023
1. The qualifications, emoluments and conditions of service, including age of superannuation , shall be as prescribed by the University/ UGC/ Government ofCONDITIONSIndia, as amended from time to time.
2. Candidates are advised to ensure/ satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the minimum essential qualifications laid down in the advertisement and ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility norms. Suppression of factual information, supply of fake documents, providing false or misleading informationor any other undesirable action by the candidate shall lead to cancellation of his/hercandidature.
3. Canvassing in any form on behalf of any candidate shall be treated as a disqualification which shall lead to cancellation of candidature.
4. The person appointed against any post shall be governed by the Act/ Statutes/ Ordinances/ Rules of the University and also the CCS (Conduct) Rules, 1964, CCS (CCA) Rule, 1965 or any other rules of the Government of India, as amended from time to time and any other rule/resolution prescribed specifically for maintaining theconduct of the employees by the Executive Council of the University.
5. Relaxation in age, experience, qualifying marks, etc., will be granted to the candidates belonging to the Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribes/OBC/PwBD or any other reserved category for reserved posts as per the UGC/Govt. of India guidelines. A certificate to this effect issued from the competent authority should be uploaded with the application form Wherever a relaxation of qualification, including percentage of marks, is pelitted under the UGC/Govt. of India guidelines, such relaxation shall also be considered in appropriate cases subject to recommendations of the Screening Committee.
The relaxation in age shall also be given in respect of the following categories asmentioned against each:
|Sl. No.||Category of Persons||Extent of age relaxation|
|1.||Regular Employees of the Central Govt/State Govt./Central Universities/UGC maintained deemed to be Universities/other Central/State autonomous bodies/ organisations/Institutions.||5 years subject to condition that they have rendered 3 years of regular service on the closing date.|
Regular Employees of the Tripura University shall be given maximum of 10 years age relaxation subject to the condition that they have rendered at least three years of regular service on the closing date for submission of the application for direct recruitment to the post of Assistant Registrar only.
6. The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for the trade test/written test or verification of the original documents as the case may be. Where the number of applications received in response to an advertisement is large and it is not feasible or convenient to call many candidates for the trade test/written test, the University at its discretion, may restrict the number of candidates to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications/experience higher than the minimum prescribed for the post.
7. The date for determining the eligibility of all candidates in every respect will be the last date of submission of applications.
8. Experience will be considered only after the date of fulfilling the minimum educational qualification as required for the post. Experience will be counted as per the Essential qualification of Non-Teaching Positions mentioned above as shownagainst the posts.
9. (1) The University reserves the right to fill or not to fill up the posts advertisedfor any reasons whatsoever.
(ii) The University may draw a reserved panel to fill up a post. In case a candidateon higher merit regrets to join within a period of six months or resigns/dies after Joining, within a period of one year, the offer shall be made to the next candidate in the merit list, (if otherwise in order), to reduce the delay in filling up of the vacancies. Such a vacancy should not be treated as fresh vacancy. (Reference: DoPT OM No.41010/18/97-Esn(B) dated 13 June, 2000)
(iii) The University reserves the right to withdraw the advertisement, either partly or wholly, at any time without assigning any reason.
(iv) If any advertisement for any post is withdrawn by the University, the application fee collected from the candidates shall be refunded within a reasonable period of time.
(v) In case of any ambiguity pertaining to the eligibility criteria for any post, thedecision of the Executive Council shall be final.
10. The University may verifye antecedents or documents submitted by a candidate 10.at any time of appointment or during the tenure of the service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidate are found fake or the candidate has furnished any false information or has suppressed any information, then his/her service shall be terminated.
11. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the University reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidate.
12. In case of any dispute/ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, decision of the University shall be final.
13. Guidelines to the candidates, who are already employed:
a. The candidates in the service of Central or State Government, Autonomous,PSU organizations may apply through proper channel.
b.The candidate(s) should also submit a certificate from the employer or his authorized officer to the effect that no disciplinary proceeding is pending or contemplated against him. Apart from this, the Vigilance Clearance Report shall also be furnished along with the application form or at the time of verification ofdocuments.
c. For drawing equivalence of pay level for applicants from institutions other than Government organizations, the gross monthly emoluments drawn by the applicant should not be less than the initial basic salary of concerned pay level.
General Instructions to the Candidates: Tripura University Recruitment 2023
1. The applications are invited through online mode only. Any other mode (e.g. hard copies or email etc.) except SAMARTH Portal shall not be entertained. Please visit the University website: www.tripurauniv.ac.in for details of qualifications and otherinstructions in this regard.
2. Applicant shallregistertheononlineapplyand
3. Separate applications are to be submitted for different positions/categories,https://tripuraunivnt.samarth.edu.in/
4. The EWS/OBC certificates should be as per the Govt. of India norms.
5. Non-submission of the relevant documents shall be treated as incomplete and shallbe summarily rejected.
6. Verification of original documents will be carried out as and when needed.
7. No interim correspondence’shall be entertained.
8. No travelling allowance (TA) shall be paid to the candidates called for written testor attending the interview.
9. All the correspondence from the University (call letter for written test/ attending the interview etc.) will be mae through email only. Therefore, all the candidates are advised to provide correct Email address and regularly check their emails besidesUniversity website (www.tripurauniv.ac.in) for any update.
10. Amendments/changes, if any, in the advertisement will be published only on the University’s website (www.tripurauniv.ac.in)