Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Recruitment Non-Teaching Post2 min read
Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Recruitment Non-Teaching Post. Applications are invited for the following Non-Teaching Post on Contractual basis:
ADVT/TISS/ADMN/FEBRUARY/2022 Dated: 14 February, 2022
Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), established in the year 1936 was conferred the status of ‘Deemed to be University’ in the year 1964, underSection 3 of the UGC Act, 1956.
TISS is a centrally funded Deemed to be University under University Grants Commission (UGC), Ministry of Education (MOE), Govt of India (Gol). and operates from its main Campus in Mumbai and Off-Campuses at Tuljapur, Guwahati and Hyderabad.
Read More: University of Madras Recruitment Project Fellow under RUSA 2.0
The Institute is ranked among the top 40 Indian Universities (37 rank- NIRF 2021) and its Social Work study program bagged the First rank in India Today College Survey for fourth year in a row.
Currently, the Institute offers over 50 Masters’ Degree programmes and 16 Ph.D. programmes in a range of socially relevant inter-disciplinary areas of
- Social Work,
- Social Sciences,
- Public Policy,
- Public Health,
- Human Resource Management,
- Labour Studies,
- Media and Culture,
- Applied Psychology,
- Disaster Studies,
- Habitat Studies among others.
BA degree programs in Social Sciences and Social Work are also offered from its Off Campuses.
TISS provides excellent work opportunities to scholars committed to creating a just society through education, generation of knowledge and field action.
A high degree of freedom and autonomy shape the positive work ethos and culture of the Institute facilitating strong linkages between teaching, research, field action and policy.
The Institute nurtures multiple research collaborations with some of the best universities and institutions nationally and across the globe.
The Institute invites interested candidates to apply for the post of Administrative Assistant to be filled on contract basis for a period of Six Months.
|Name of the Post :||Administrative Assistant|
|No. of Post :||07|
|Consolidated Salary:||Rs. 25000 per month.|
|Age Limit :||Below 32 Years as on 31 January, 2022|
|Location :||Mumbai Campus|
|Last Date of Filling of Online :||28 February, 2022 Applications|
1. Qualification and Good Academic record with at least 55% of the marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed at the Bachelor’s Degree.
2. Graduate/ B.A/ B.Com./B.Sc. with minimum 55% marks with MSCIT and Typing Speed of 30 w.p.m. from Government recognized institution.
3. One years experience in the field of Administration (LTC, CEA, Pay Fixation, Pension, Leave, Gratuity, Service Book Maintainance etc..) and possessing good written and oral communication skills in English language will be given preference.
4. The candidate should have good knowledge in all aspects of administration and experience in working in ERP environment. The candidate should have proficiency in Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc…
TATA INSTITUTE OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
VN Purav Marg, Deonar, Mumbai, 400 088
(A Deemed to be University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956)