SKBU Admission 2023 Certificate, Diploma, PG Certificate. SIDHO-KANHO-BIRSHA UNIVERSITY
P.O-Purulia Sainik School, Ranchi Road, Dist-Purulia. WB-723104
Office of the Registrar
Skill Development Centre
Ref. No. – R/SDC/Notice/1815 /SKBU/23 Date-05.12.2023
SKBU Admission 2023 Certificate, Diploma, PG Certificate
Admission in PG Certificate /PG Diploma/Certificate / Diploma courses in 2023-24
The Sidho- Kanho- Birsha University, Purulia invites online applications for admission to the following PG Certificate /PG Diploma/Certificate / Diploma courses.
Interested and eligible candidates may apply through online at https://www.skbu.ac.in/students/diploma_admission.
Scan copy of necessary relevant documents must be uploaded at the time of submission of online application.
|Online application will be open on and from
|Last date of online submission of Application
|Provisional & final merit list, date of online admission will be published
Tentative date of Commencement of the first Classes will be the first week of February 2024
Important Information & Instructions: SKBU Admission 2023 Certificate, Diploma, PG Certificate
- Only completed online applications will be considered.
- No Application fee is required for online application
- Admission fees are to be paid only through the given payment Get Way in the Admission Portal. No Fees will be accepted in any other form. The University is not liable for any failure payment during the admission process.
- Government Rules will be strictly followed for the Reservation of seats of all the courses.
- The admission process will be entirely online and according to merit. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks in aggregate (In some courses like Music, performance in the music proficiency tests will be considered while preparing the merit list.
- Testimonials which are required to be uploaded online during application should be legible. Verification of documents will be done at the time of commencement of class. The concerned course coordinator of the course will inform accordingly to the admitted students. Admission will be cancelled if a discrepancy found at time of verification the documents. Proper legal action may also be taken in this regard.
- As per the UGC D. O. No 1-152029 (ARC) pt III, dated 24th May, 2023 and as per the Judgment of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India dated 08.05.2009 in Civil Appeal No. 887/2009, the UGC had notified “Regulations on Curbing the Menace of Ragging in Higher Educational Institutions. 2009”. All the applicants and parents are hereby informed to go through all the circulars and orders of the UGC relating to the menace of Ragging which are available at https://www.ugc.gov.in/page/Ragging-Related- Circulars.aspx and also at https://www.antiragging.in. Ragging is completely banned in the Sidho-Kanho-Birsha University and if anyone found guilty of ragging and/or resorting to ragging in any form is liable to be appropriately punished as per law. All applicants are mandatorily required to complete the prescribed anti-ragging undertaking at the time of admission.
NATIONAL ANTI RAGGING HELPLINE: 1800-180-5522 (24 x 7). E-MAIL: helpline @antiragging.in
STATE LEVEL ANTI RAGGING HELPLINE: 1800-345-5678 (24 x 7)
All the applicants and parents are hereby cautioned that if any incident of ragging comes to the notice of the authority and if a student is found guilty, the university authority will take appropriate legal action against the alleged student as per the directives of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India as well as existing act and regulations.
The members of the University Anti Ragging Committee and Anti Ragging Squad have already been published and available on the University website.
- The University reserves the right to withdraw a particular course/course for the present academic year if the number of admitted students is not sufficient (minimum 10 student) or due to unavoidable circumstances to run a course. However, admission fees will be refunded to the concerned admitted candidates upon receipt of the Bank account details of the concerned admitted candidates.
- Submission of the Original Migration certificate for the candidates belonging to other University categories is mandatory. Candidates who last studied other than Sidho- Kanho-Birsha University have to submit a migration certificate within one month from the date of admission otherwise his/her admission will be cancelled. Any suppression of facts in this respect will be viewed seriously and action will be taken including suspension from the course.
- Details of courses, duration, seat availability eligibility, age criteria and course fees are depicted hereunder.
Important Contact Details of Skill Development Centre & Course Coordinator
Centre-in Charge: Dr Gurudas Mondal, E mail ID [email protected]
Mobile & Whats app No- 9832720001
Skill Development Centre Office Help line No. 9932380480
Online Application Whats app Helpline No (For Technical purpose) 9002584311
|Name of COORDINATOR
|Mobile No of Coordinator
|Dr Sanat Mahato
|+91 94345 21594
|Social Behavioural Change
|+91 97496 44097
|Dr. G.S. Nag
|+91 94333 47868
|ncome Taxation procedure & GST
|Sri Rahul Nandi
|+91 98005 51482
|Museology and Heritage
|Smt. Sharmila Gupta & Dr Pratik Ghosh
|95317 95833 & 98302 21034
|Management Social Work
|Sri Biswajit Paul
|Sri Sripati Tudu
|+91 97320 93153
|Psychotherapy (Psychological Counseling and Guidance)
|Smt Tapolagna Das
|+91 82968 29506
|Web & Web based Application
|Dr Susanta Mondal
|+91 97330 49979
|Dr Biplab Kumar Modak
|+91 72787 38698
|GIS & Remote Sensing
|Dr Kalosona Paul
|+91 96411 91533
|Sustainable Tribal Development & Management
|Dr Jaydip Sengupta
|+91 94335 79680
|Dr Sudip Bhuin
|+91 97496 44097
|Dr. Laxmiram Gope
|Dr Sanat Mahato
|+91 94345 21594
|Dr Arnabi Sen
|+91 97320 49559
|Santali Dance & Music
|Dr Palton Murmu
|+91 89449 37478
|Dr Sonali Mukherjee
|+91 87777 29859
|Name of Course
|Duration of Course
|No. of seat availa ble
PG Diploma Course in Kudmali Language PG Diploma Course in Social Behaviour Change01 Year70Graduate in any disciplineNo age barRs.5000/- per semester201 Year3034567PG Certificate Course in Public AdministrationPG Certificate Course in Income Tax Procedure/PG Certificate Course in GST/or. Post-graduate Diploma Course in IncomeTax Procedure and GSTPG Diploma Course in Museology. Archaeology and Heritage ManagementPG Certificate Course in Social WorkCertificate Course in Santali Scriptology PG Certificate course inPsychological Counselling and Guidance Certificate course on Web and web based applicationsGraduate in any disciplineNo age barRs.5000/- per semester06 months25Graduate in any disciplineNo age barRs.5000/-06 Month (certificate Course) or 01 year (PG Diploma)40Graduate in any disciplineNo age barRs.5000/- per semester01 year30Graduate in any disciplineNo age barRs.5000/- per semester06 months30Graduate in any disciplineNo age barRs.5000/-06 month40H.S. or equivalent Examination from recognized Board/CouncilNo Age barRs.5000/-8910PG Diploma Course in Public Health1 year206 Months20Graduate in any disciplineNo Age BarRs.5000/-6 Months20H.S. or equivalent Examination from recognized Board/CouncilNo Age BarRs.5000/-B.Sc. (Zoology. Botany. Physiology. Nursing. Pharmacology. Nutrition, Microbiology Genetics, B.Sc B.A. in Anthropology. Medical Sociology, Psychology/ MBBS, BHMS, BDS, Hospital Management, MSW. Population Science & allied field.No Age Bar5Rs. 10,000/- per semester
PG Certificate Course on Geo-informatics (Remote Sensing & GIS)No Age Bar116 month20Graduate in any disciplineRs. 10,000/-Rs. 5000/ per semester (Excluding the expenditure of practical & Field visit)12Post Graduate Diploma Course in Sustainable Tribal Development & Management1 year15Graduate in any disciplineNo age bar13Diploma course in CHHAU501 Year 1 YearHigher Secondary or equivalent examination from any recognized Board/Council Madhyamik or equivalent examination from any recognized Board/ Council.No ageRs.2500/- per semester Rs.2500/- per semesterbar No age bar14Diploma course in JHUMUR5006 Month (certificate Course) or 01 year (PG DiplomaPG Diploma/PG Certificate in Computer ApplicationNo age barRs.5000/- per semester1540161718Philosophical Counseling PG Diploma Course in Diploma Course on Santali Dance & MusicGraduate in any discipline1 Year20PG in any discipline1 Year501 YearDiploma Course on Music25Madhyamik or equivalent examination from any recognized Board/Council.Higher Secondary or equivalent examination from any recognized Board/ Council & special aptitude in musicNo age bar No ageRs.5000/- per semester Rs.5000/- per semesterbarNo age barRs.5000/- per semester6Registrar Sidho-Kanho-Birsha University, PuruliaRegistrar Sidho-Kanho-Birsha University Punilia-723104