DPSDAE Recruitment 2023: Apply for 62 JPA/ JSK posts till December 31. DPS DAE Group C Recruitment 2023 Apply For JPA/ JSK Posts.
Table of Contents
|Duration for submission of online applications
|10-12-2023 to 31-12-2023
|Last date and time for receipt of online applications
|31-12-2023 (23:59 hrs.)
|Tentative Schedule of Level -I (OMR based) & Level-2 (Descriptive) Examinations (Exact date will be notified on website and emails / Mobile Nos. of screened-in candidates)
|3rd Week of January, 2024
“GOVERNMENT STRIVES TO HAVE A WORKFORCE WHICH REFLECTS GENDER BALANCE. WOMEN ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY”
DPSDAE Recruitment 2023 JPA/ JSK Posts
Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up of the posts of Junior Purchase Assistant/Junior Storekeeper in DPS, Mumbai and Regional Units of DPS all over India.
|Name of the post
|Classification of post
|Junior Purchase Assistant / Junior Storekeeper
|Level 4 (Rs.25500- Rs.81100)
|18 to 27 Years
Post Details: DPSDAE Recruitment 2023 JPA/ JSK Posts
JUNIOR PURCHASE ASSISTANT/ JUNIOR STOREKEEPER
|Total JPA& JSK
Note: 3 Posts for PWD [Low Vision(LV), Hard of Hearing(HH), One Leg(OL), One Arm(OA), One Arm Leg(OAL), Cerebral Palsy (CP), Acid Attack Victim(AAV), Leprosy Cured(LC), Dwarfism(Dw), Muscular Dystrophy (MDy) and Multiple Disability(MD)], 6 posts for Ex-Servicemen will be filled out of total number of vacancies advertised in the grade of Jr. Purchase Assistant/ Jr. Storekeeper.
Physical deformity should not be less than 40 percent. Hard of Hearing (HH) means loss of 60 decibels or more in the better ear in the conversational range of frequencies.
Nationality/Citizenship: The candidate must be a Citizen of India
Age limit (As on last date of application):
Requirement of age for various posts is as follows:
|For the posts JPA/JSK age limit is 18-27 years
|Candidate must have been born between 31-12- 1996 and 31-12-2005 (both dates inclusive).
Permissible relaxation in upper age limit and category-codes for claiming age relaxation are as follows:
|Age-relaxation permissible beyond upper age limit
|3 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the closing date.
|Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a consequence thereof
|Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof (SC/ST)
|Additional permissible relaxation in upper age limit for Group ‘C’ posts
|Central Govt. Civilian Employees who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of application.
|Upto 40 years of age
|Central Govt. Civilian Employees (SC/ST) who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of application.
|Upto 45 years of age
|Widows/Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried
|Up to 35 years of age
|Widows/Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried (SC/ST)
|Up to 40 years of age
Date of Birth filled by the candidate in the online application form and the same recorded in the Matriculation/ Secondary Examination Certificate will be accepted by this Directorate for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted.
Ex-servicemen who have already secured employment in civil side under Government in Group ‘C’ & ‘D’ posts on regular basis after availing of the benefits of reservation given to ex-servicemen for their re-employment are not eligible for reservation in Ex-SM category and fee concession. However, such candidates can avail of the benefit of reservation as ex-serviceman for subsequent employment if he immediately after joining civil employment, gives self- declaration/undertaking to the concerned employer about the date-wise details of application for various vacancies for which he had applied for before joining the initial civil employment as mentioned in the OM No: 36034/1/2014-Estt (Res) dated 14.08.2014 issued by DoP&T.
The period of “Call up Service” of an Ex-Serviceman in the Armed Forces shall also be treated as service rendered in the Armed Forces for purpose of age relaxation, as per rules.
For any serviceman of the three Armed Forces of the Union to be treated as Ex- Serviceman for the purpose of securing the benefits of reservation, he must have already acquired, at the relevant time of submitting his application for the Post/ Service, the status of ex-serviceman or is in a position to establish his acquired entitlement by documentary evidence from the competent authority that he would complete specified term of engagement from the Armed Forces within the stipulated period of one year from the closing date for receipt of application. Such candidates must also acquire the status of an ex-serviceman within the stipulated period of one year from the closing date of receipt of applications.
Explanation: An ‘ex-serviceman’ means a person:
who has served in any rank whether as a combatant or non-combatant in the regular Army, Navy and Air Force of the Indian Union, and
Who either has been retired or relieved or discharged from such service whether at his own request or being relieved by the employer after earning his pension; orWho has been relieved from such service on medical grounds attributable to military service or circumstances beyond his control and awarded medical or other disability pension; or
Who has been released from such service as a result of reduction in establishment;
Who has been released from such service after completing the specific period of engagement, otherwise than at his own request, or by way of dismissal, or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency and has been given a gratuity; and includes personnel of the Territorial Army, namely, pension holders for continuous embodied service or broken spells of qualifying service;
Personnel of the Army Postal Service who are part of Regular Army and retired from the Army Postal Service without reversion to their parent service with pension, or are released from the Army Postal service on medical grounds attributable to or aggravated by military service or circumstances beyond their control and awarded medical or other disability pension;
Personnel, who were on deputation in Army Postal Service for more than six months prior to the 14th April, 1987;
Gallantry award winners of the Armed forces including personnel of Territorial Army;
Ex-recruits boarded out or relieved on medical ground and granted medical disability pension.
A Matriculate Ex-Serviceman which includes an Ex-Serviceman, who has obtained the Indian Army Special Certificate of education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or the Air Force certifying Essential Educational qualification prescribed the post, who has put in not less than 15 years of service with the Armed Forces of the Union shall be considered eligible for appointment to the reserved vacancies for Ex-SM in Group “C” posts. Thus, those non-graduate Ex-Servicemen who have not completed 15 years of service as on the closing date for receipt of applications or would not complete 15 years of service within one year from the closing date of receipt of applications are not eligible to apply for this examination.
Age relaxation/ EX-SM reservation is not admissible to sons, daughters and dependents of Ex-Servicemen. Therefore, such candidates should not indicate their category as ex-servicemen.
ECONOMICALLY WEAKER SECTION (EWS) RESERVATION
Candidates who are not covered under the scheme of reservation for SC/ ST/ OBC and whose family gross annual income is below Rs.8 Lakh (Rupees Eight Lakh) are to be identified as EWS for benefit of reservation for EWS. The income shall also include income from all sources i.e. salary, agriculture, business, profession etc. for the financial year prior to the year of application i.e. 2022-23. Also candidates whose family owns or possesses any of the following assets shall be excluded from being identified as EWS, irrespective of family income:
5 acres of agricultural land and above;
Residential flat of 1000 sq. ft. and above;
Residential plot of 100 sq. yards and above in areas of notified municipalities;
Residential plot of 200 sq. yards and above in areas other than the notified municipalities.
The property held by a “Family” in different locations or different places/ cities would be clubbed while applying the land or property holding test to determine EWS status.
The term “Family” for this purpose will include the person who seeks benefit of reservation, his/her parents and siblings below the age of 18 years as also his/ her spouse and children below the age of 18 years.
The benefit of reservation under EWS can be availed upon production of an Income and Asset Certificate issued by a Competent Authority. The Income and Asset Certificate issued by any one of the following authorities in the prescribed format as given in Annexure- H shall be only accepted as proof of candidate’s claim as belonging to EWS:
(a) District magistrate/ Additional District Magistrate/ Collector/ Deputy Commissioner/ Additional Deputy Commissioner/ 1st Class Stipendiary Magistrate/ Sub-Divisional Magistrate/ Taluka Magistrate/ Executive Magistrate/ Extra-Assistant Commissioner.
(b) Chief Presidency Magistrate/ Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate/ Presidency Magistrate.
(c) Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar and
(d) Sub-Divisional Officer of the area where the candidate and/ or his family normally resides.
The candidates applying against the vacancies reserved for EWS must possess Income and Asset Certificate as on closing date of receipt of application. These candidates need to produce valid Income and Asset Certificate during document verification. In case of non-compliance to these stipulations, their claim for reserved status under EWS will not be entertained and the candidature/ application of such candidates, if fulfilling all the eligibility conditions for General (UR) category, will be considered under General (UR) vacancies only.
EWS status as on the closing date for online application for this advertisement shall only be considered for availing reservation benefits, if eligible. Any change in the community/ EWS status of the candidate thereafter shall not be entertained.
Process of Certification and Format of Certificates:
Candidates who wish to be considered against reserved vacancies or seek age- relaxation must submit requisite certificate from the competent authority, in the prescribed format at the time of document verification. Otherwise, their claim for SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS/ PwBD/ Ex-SM category will not be entertained and their candidature will be cancelled. The formats of the certificates are annexed with the Notice of this Examination. The certificate of disability issued under the Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Act, 1995 (1 of 1996) will also be valid. Certificates in any other format are liable to be rejected.
Candidates are cautioned that they must ensure that they belong to the category as filled in the application form and are able to prove the same by furnishing the requisite certificate from the competent authority when such certificates are sought at the time of document verification, failing which their candidature may be cancelled. If a candidate is rejected for non-furnishing of the requisite certificate in support of the category filled in the application form, the candidate may be solely responsible for the same and this Directorate will not take any responsibility.
Crucial date for claim of SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS/ PwBD status or any other benefit viz. fee concession, reservation, age-relaxation, etc., where not specified otherwise, will be the closing date for receipt of online applications.A person seeking appointment on the basis of reservation to OBCs must ensure that he possesses the caste/ community certificate and does not fall in creamy layer on the crucial date.
Candidates may also note that in respect of the above catagories, their candidature will remain provisional till the veracity of the concerned document is verified by the Appointing Authority. Candidates are cautioned that their candidature will be cancelled by this Directorate in case they fraudulently claim SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS/ PwBD/ EX-SM status or avail any other benefit.
Provision of Compensatory time and Assistance of Scribe:
In case of persons with benchmark disabilities in the category of Low Vision, locomotor disability (both arms affected- BA) and cerebral palsy, the facility of scribe is allowed, if desired by the candidate. Since the posts are not identified suitable for persons with Complete Blindness & Both Arm (BA) disability, facility of scribe will not be admissible to such candidates.
The provision of scribe will be allowed on submission of an application along with necessary certificate in theprescribed format well in advance at least 15 days beforethe date of examination to the effect that the person concerned has physical limitation to write, and scribe is essentialto write examination on candidate’s behalf, from the Chief Medical Officer/Civil Surgeon/Medical Superintendent of a Government health care institution as per Proforma at Annexure A. The above Format shall be sent to Helpdesk by mail.
For engaging the scribe, candidates will have to indicate the same while filling online application form.
Engagement of Scribe will be subject to the following conditions:
Candidates will have to arrange for the scribe on their own.
- The scribe so arranged should not himself/herself be the candidate for post/ vacancies/ exam for which the candidate is appearing. Also same scribe should not be engaged for more than one candidate. The scribe and the candidate shall give a declaration to this effect. Any violation, if detected at any stage will render both the candidate & the Scribe disqualified.
- Candidates with benchmark disabilities which are not identified as eligible for concession are not allowed to have scribe.
- In case the candidate opts for his/her own scribe, the qualification of the scribe should be one step below the essential qualification indicated in the advertisement. The candidates with benchmark disabilities opting for own scribe shall be required to submit details of the own scribe at the time of examination as per proforma at Annexure- In addition, the scribe has to produce a valid ID proof in original at the time of examination. A photocopy of the ID proof of the scribe signed by the candidate as well as the scribe will be submitted along with proforma at Annexure-B. If, subsequently it is found that the qualification of the scribe is not as declared by the candidate, then the candidate shall forfeit his/her right to the post and claims relating thereto.
- Candidates opting for scribe will have to provide details of scribe as per Annexure-B which should be signed by both candidate and scribe at the time of examination also. Scribe should produce original valid ID proof at exam centre, and paste passport size photograph on Annexure-B.
- The candidate shall be responsible for any misconduct on the part of the scribe brought by him/her during the examination.
Essential Educational Qualifications as on the last date of Application
HOW TO APPLY: DPSDAE Recruitment 2023 JPA/ JSK Posts
Candidates are required to apply online through https://dpsdae.formflix.in. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted. The facility of online application will be opened on 10/12/2023 and closed on 31/12/2023.
Those who do not possess / acquire the prescribed eligibility qualification as on the last date of application should not apply.
Level 1 (forenoon) and Level 2 (afternoon) written examinations for the above mentioned posts will be conducted on the same day at various centers.
Applicant has to remit application fee of Rs.200/- (Rupees Two hundred only) online through www.dpsdae.formflix.in. SC/ ST, Women candidates, Ex-Servicemen and PWD candidates are exempted from application fee. Fee once paid shall be non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be held in reserve for any other examination under any circumstances.
Option to submit application form will be available only after payment of application fees, wherever applicable. Application without payment of fee will be treated as incomplete and will not be registered in the system.
For payment of fee, candidates should follow below mentioned steps:
- Visit the link https://dpsdae.formflix.in
- Click on ‘New Registration’ option.
- Enter the details and click submit.
- On submission, login id will be created.
- Go to User Action and click on ‘Click here for Already Registered’.
- Enter login details.
- After login, complete the application details. The application details filled in can be saved as a draft.
- Click ‘Pay Application Fees’ and make payments. A payment gateway page will get open with options for online payment such as Credit/ Debit cards/ Net Banking/ Wallets/ IMPS etc.
- After successful payment submit the application. Once submitted, it cannot be modified. A copy of application must be preserved by the candidate.
- Candidates are requested to go through the general instructions published in the advertisement carefully.
- Candidates are required to have a valid email ID and mobile number. The email ID and mobile number should be kept active throughout the currency of this recruitment. Necessary intimation about call letters for written examination, document verification etc. will be sent through the registered Email IDs/registered mobile numbers only.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit the online application much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing day.
- This Directorate will not be responsible for the candidates who are not able to submit their applications within the last date on account of any reasons.
CENTRES OF EXAMINATION: DPSDAE Recruitment 2023 JPA/ JSK Posts
Level 1 and Level 2 Examinations will be conducted at various cities viz., Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Indore, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Chandigarh, Guwahati and Nagpur. Candidates may indicate their choice of city in the order of preference (at least three cities) in their application form. Allocation of centres will be decided based on the number of candidates registering for each city. Hence, the candidates should select the centres, carefully and indicate the same correctly in their applications. Requests for change of city/centre once allotted will not be entertained. DPS reserves the right to add or delete centre`(s) without assigning any reason.
SCHEME OF EXAMINATIONS: DPSDAE Recruitment 2023 JPA/ JSK Posts
|MODE OF SELECTION
|Level 1 Examination: Objective type test. Level 2 Examination: Descriptive type test. Empanelment criteria: Marks obtained in Level 2 Examination only. Level 1 Examination will be only qualifying exam / screening test to shortlist candidates for Level 2 Examination.
|After selection of successful candidates, six months induction training is mandatory.
Level 1 Examination – Written Examination (OMR based Objective Multiple Choice Type)
|No. of questions
|Max Marks/ Questions
|Duration for persons with benchmark disability (with or without scribe)
|2 Hours 40 minutes
|General intelligence & reasoning in science (Basic concepts 12th Std. Level) OR Basic Accounting Principles (12th Std. Level)
|Quantitative Aptitude (Arithmetic)
* Note: Candidate should opt for B(a) OR B(b) at the time of application and section opted by the candidate will only be evaluated. In case, the candidate answers the section other than the opted, such section will not beevaluated. Therefore, candidates should select the option carefully.
Level 2 — Written Examination (Descriptive Type)
|Duration for persons with benchmark disability (with or without scribe)
|English Language and Comprehensions Part A: English Language comprising of comprehension, précis and English Grammar – 50% (To be written in English) Part B Descriptive test comprising of Essay, Noting and Drafting – 50% (To be written purely either in English or in Hindi. Answers should not be written in combination of both English and Hindi)
- All candidates who have applied and fulfilled the eligibility criteria will be called for Level 1 Examination.
- Questions for Level 1 Exam will be of Objective Type Multiple Choice. The questions will be in Hindi and English in respect of parts B, C, D & E. Questions for Part A will be in English.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in Level 1 Examination (objective multiple choice Type).
- The qualifying standard for Level 1 Exam (Objective) is 40% for General /EWS Candidates and 33% for SC/OBC/PWBD/Ex-SM candidates.
- The qualifying standard for Level 2 Exam (Descriptive) is 50% for General /EWS Candidates and 40% for SC/OBC/PWBD/Ex-SM candidates.
- The Level 1 & Level 2 Examinations will be held on the same day. However, only those Level 2 papers (Descriptive) of candidates who have been shortlisted in Level 1 Exam will be evaluated. In case of more number of candidates qualify in Level 1 examination then the candidates will be shortlisted for Level 2 Examination upto 20 times of the vacancies indicated in each category.
Explanation: All Level-1 qualified candidates are not shortlisted for evaluation of Level 2 papers (Descriptive). The shortlist is prepared as per the above method and it is not based on qualifying marks obtained in Level 1 alone.
- Empanelment criteria is based on merit in Level 2 Scores.
- There shall be no provision for re-evaluation/ re-checking of the scores of any stage / Level(s) of the examination. No correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
- Resolutions in case of tie in empanelment criteria (Score in Level 2) 1st ) Total of level 1 and Level 2 marks (among the tie candidates)
2nd) Date of Birth (preference will be given to elder candidates among the tie candidates) 3rd) Alphabetical order of name (in the order of First Name, Middle Name and Surname)
ADMISSION TO EXAMINATION: DPSDAE Recruitment 2023 JPA/ JSK Posts
- Candidates who have not acquired the educational qualification as indicated above as on the closing date for receipt of application should not apply. No further correspondence or clarification will be entertained on this matter.
- After validation of applications, eligible candidates will be issued with admit card which can be downloaded by the candidate to appear in the Examination(s).
- Candidate must write Registration Number, Roll Number, registered Email-ID and Mobile Number along with name, date of birth and name of the examination, while addressing any communication to this Directorate. Communication from the candidate not furnishing these particulars shall not be entertained.
- Facility to download Admit Card will be made available well before the examination on the website of this Directorate. Candidate must bring printout of the Admit card to the Examination Hall.
- In addition to the Admit Card, it is mandatory to carry at least two passport size recent colour photographs, Original valid Photo-ID proof having the Date of Birth as printed on the Admit Card, such as:
- Aadhaar Card/ Printout of E-Aadhaar,
- Voter’s ID Card,
- Driving License,
- PAN Card,
- ID Card issued by University/ College/ School,
- Employer ID Card (Govt./ PSU),
- Ex-Serviceman Discharge Book issued by Ministry of Defence,
- Any other photo bearing ID Card issued by the Central/ State Government.