Sibsagar Commerce College Assam Assistant Professor || Assistant Librarian || Research Assistant (for ICSSR Sponsored Major Research Project).
Applications in prescribed format (available in College website) along with supporting documents are invited for the post of Assistant Professors and others in the following subject as per latest UGC norms.
Application must reach the undersigned within 20 days of publication of this advertisement and must be accompanied by a Demand Draft of Rs.1500/- for Asst. Professor, / Rs.800/- for Asst. Librarian, / no amount is required for Research Assistant, drawn in favour of Principal, Sibsagar Commerce College, Sivasagar, payable at Sivasagar.
No application will be entertained after the last date. Details of age, qualifications, format and interview schedule will be uploaded in the college website www.sibsagarcommercecollege.org.in
No separate Call Letters will be issued to the individual candidate.
|Sl No||Name of the Post||Qualification||Category/ Roster||Remarks|
|1||Assistant Professor||M.Com with Specialization in Management (as per latest UGC norms)||PWD/ Roster Pt. No 1||Re-Advertised Post (Those who applied earlier need not apply again)|
|2||Assistant Librarian||Graduation with B. Lib degree & Diploma/Certificate in Computer & Working Knowledge of Assamese & English Typing in words and Simple Excel||UR/Roster Pt. No 4||A written examination will be held along with computer and typing test. Dates will be informed through the college website|
|3||Research Assistant (for ICSSR Sponsored Major Research Project)||Post Graduate in Commerce/Economics/Statis tics with 55% Marks. Ph.D Desirable||–||Emoluments Rs. 20000 p.m.|
ELIGIBILITY QUALIFICATION : Sibsagar Commerce College Assam
Qualification for Direct Requirement of Assistant Professor (Reference Clause 3.0.0/4.0.0/4.40/4.4.1 of the UGC Regulations 30th June 2010).
- Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale at the Master Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
- Besides, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC,CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
- Notwithstanding, anything contained in sub clause (i) and (ii) to the clause 4.40.1 of the UGC Regulations 30thJune, 2010 candidates who have a Ph.D Degree in accordance with the university Grant Commission (Minimum standards and procedure for award of Ph.D Degree Regulation, 2009) shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET.
- NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Master programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted.
- A relaxation of 5% may be provided to the graduate and Masters Level for the Schedule caste/Scheduled Tribe/Differently-abled (Physically and visually differently-abled) categories for the purpose of eligibility. The 5% relaxation will not include any grace (clause-3.4.1)
- The period of time taken by Candidates to acquire M.Phil and / or Ph.D Degree shall not be considered as Teaching/research experience for appointment to the positions ( clause-3.9.0)