Sadhu Ram Chand Murmu University of Jhargram (SRCMUJ) Online Admissions to PG Courses 2021-2022.
Schedule of On-Line Admission to PG Courses
|Sl. No.||Details of schedule||Date (s)|
|01||Publication of Provisional Merit Lists||18.09.2021|
|02||Editing of submitted incorrect data (in case any mistake)||18.09.2021 – 19.09.2021|
|03||Publication of updated Provisional Merit Lists followed by|
Online Apply Guideline
- Applicants connects internet and opens University portal
- Applicant to click on “PG ADMISSION 2021-22”
- Applicant will be landed at the Registration Portal
- Applicant will come to Registration page and click on “ON LINE REGISTRATION” tab
- Applicant will be asked to check the availability of requirements and clicks on “CONFIRM” button
- Applicant will be brought to admission form page, fills the required information and upload images
- Applicants will be provided with preview of their forms and clicks on “EDIT” if require any correction
- Finally the applicant clicks on “SUBMIT” to complete her/his application
- System will generate application number and send to registered mobile no. & email id along with USER ID & PASSWORD for further activities
- Candidates to wait for merit list to be published
- Candidates pays admission fee online after University informs
- Admitted candidates get their documents verified as per University notification
The students of all universities in India are eligible to fill in forms for admission to PostGraduate Courses for the academic session 2021-2022.
On-line application for admission to PG courses starts on and from 1st September, 2021
Last date of application : 15th September, 2021
Date of publication of Merit List : 20th September, 2021
Last date of admission : 22nd October, 2021
Classes of PG Courses in Semester-I start on and from 25th October, 2021
Please ensure that you have following information, required for application, ready in your hand before you proceed.
I have soft copy of my passport size colour photograph & signature. Guidelines about Acceptable Photograph and Signature Guide
I have my own valid email ID.
I have marks of the examinations I have passed.
Guidelines for Acceptable Photograph & Signature for Upload
Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature as per the specifications given below.
- Photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture.( 45 millimeters (mm) high x 35 mm wide)
- Taken against a light background (preferably light grey or cream background).
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face
- Free from shadows
- If you have to use flash, ensure there is no “red-eye”
- Taken with the eyes open and clearly visible (with no sunglasses or tinted spectacles, and no hair across the eyes)
- With a neutral expression with the mouth closed (no grinning, frowning or raised eyebrows)
- Of each person on their own (no other objects, or other people visible) taken with nothing covering the face
- Photographs must also be a recent true likeness of the individual, taken within the last 6 months
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear isallowed but it must not cover your face.
- Be free from airbrushing or similar enhancement (for example photographs must not be ‘photoshopped’ or ‘touched-up’ or otherwise digitally altered).
- Size of file should be between 5 kb – 75 kb
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- The signature will be used to put on the Hall Ticket and wherever necessary.
- If the Applicant’s signature on the answer script, at the time of the examination, does not match the signature on the Hall Ticket, the applicant will be disqualified.
- Size of file should be between 5kb – 75kb
For any query/support please write to us on :-
or call us on: 9476434746 & 9474001998