Reliance Foundation Postgraduate Scholarships 2023-24. Reliance Foundation invites applications for Postgraduate Scholarships 2023-24.
Table of Contents
Applications open for Reliance Foundation postgraduate scholarships 2023-24. Reliance Foundation Scholarship 2023-2024 For First Year. Reliance Foundation Scholarship 2023: Apply Online and Reliance Foundation Scholarship 2023-24 for UG and PG.
reliance foundation scholarship 2023-24, Reliance foundation postgraduate scholarships 2023 pdf, Reliance foundation postgraduate scholarships 2023 last date, Reliance foundation postgraduate scholarships 2023 for ug students, Reliance foundation postgraduate scholarships 2023 apply online, Reliance foundation postgraduate scholarships 2023 2024, reliance foundation scholarship 2023 application form, reliance foundation scholarship 2023 apply
Reliance Foundation Postgraduate Scholarships 2023-24
Reliance Foundation has invited applications for postgraduate scholarships for the 2023-24 academic year. Applications are open to first-year postgraduate students in nine fields of study. The last date to apply is December 17, 2023. The official website – scholarships.reliancefoundation.org has made the application link, eligibility and registration details available.
The first-year postgraduate students pursuing full-time courses in India in computer science, artificial intelligence, mathematics and computing, electrical or electronics engineering, chemical engineering, mechanical engineering, renewable and new energy, material science and engineering and life sciences can apply for the Reliance Foundation scholarship.
The top 100 students selected for the scholarship will be awarded a grant of up to Rs 6 lakh for the entire duration of study along with a holistic development programme that includes expert interactions, industry exposure and volunteering opportunities, an official statement said.
Scholars will be selected following a rigorous process that includes application evaluation, aptitude test and interview rounds.
The Reliance Foundation postgraduate scholarships will identify students who can demonstrate qualities of excellence, leadership potential, integrity, community commitment, growth mindset and courage.
Scholarships Features: Reliance Foundation Postgraduate Scholarships 2023
- Nurturing India’s future leaders who can think big, think green, think digital for the benefit of society.
- The Reliance Foundation Postgraduate Scholarships will identify and select the best and brightest students in India through a rigorous and competitive selection process.
- We welcome applicants from all socio-economic backgrounds and scholarships will be granted on the basis of merit.
- Up to 100 postgraduate scholars will be selected.
- The total amount of scholarship available over the duration of the degree programme, will be up to Rs/INR 6 Lakhs.
- 80% of the funds will be granted in advance at the start of each academic year, to use for tuition and direct academic expenses. The remaining 20% of the funds will be granted upon request to support professional development, including indirect academic and personal development expenses, including conference related expenses.
- Scholars will also benefit from additional engagement and development activities (including the chance to attend talks and workshops with leading global experts, opportunities to apply for mentoring/internships, volunteering opportunities, a strong alumni network and more), and will join a vibrant community of scholars that will be at the forefront of creating and building a new India.
Scholarship Values: Reliance Foundation Postgraduate Scholarships 2023
Scholars who are committed to excellence, in spirit and action, in everything they pursue, both academic and non-academic. Scholars who have a mindset of giving their best, seeking new and better ways to approach challenges and continually work to improve themselves.
Scholars who have the potential and ambition to become India’s and the World’s Leaders of Tomorrow.
Scholars who strive to be honest and forthright. They take accountability and responsibility for their actions, decisions, and behaviours.
Scholars who show a moral force of character and instinct to lead in their communities for the advancement of society. Scholars who have a commitment to work for social good and give back to society.
Embodying Reliance’s spirit that “Growth is Life” we are looking for scholars that dream big and have an ever-evolving spirit. They possess a love of learning and continually striving to develop and improve themselves and support others to do the same.
Scholars who are resilient, patient, and tenacious. Students who embrace challenges with passion and conviction as opportunities to grow.
Eligibility Criteria: Reliance Foundation Postgraduate Scholarships 2023
Reliance Foundation invites first year postgraduate students who are enrolled full-time in an eligible degree programme (in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Mathematics & Computing, Electrical and/or Electronics Engg., Chemical Engg., Mechanical Engg., Renewable & New Energy, Material Science & Engg. and Life Sciences) to apply.
You must fulfil the following eligibility criteria in order to apply:
Be a resident Indian citizen
Postgraduate Scholarship : First year PG Students who secured a score of 550 – 1,000 in the GATE Examination.
Students who have not attempted GATE but have scored 7.5 or above in their Undergraduate CGPA (or % normalised to CGPA)
Eligible degree programmes – Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Mathematics & Computing, Electrical/or Electronics Engg., Chemical Engg., Mechanical Engg., Renewable & New Energy, Material, Science & Engg. and Life Sciences.
Following students are not eligible:
Students who are in the 2nd year of their PG programme
Students pursuing their degree through online, remote, distance or any other non-regular modes
Students who have GATE Score less than 550 but have Undergraduate CGPA 7.5 or higher
Students pursuing only Mathematics cannot apply under Mathematics & Computing
Students who do not answer the mandatory aptitude test or are found cheating during the test
In order to apply, students first need to complete and pass the eligibility questionnaire below. If you pass the eligibility criteria questionnaire, you will receive an email with your log-in details.
Application and Selection Process: Reliance Foundation Postgraduate Scholarships 2023
Applications for the 2023-2024 scholarships to be closed on 17th December 2023
Application Form: Reliance Foundation Postgraduate Scholarships 2023
Students fill and submit applications through our Application Portal:
- Personal, Academic and Extra-curricular details
- Two Letters of Reference: One that attests to your academic capabilities and one that attests to your character and leadership traits
- Academic/ Prof. Info
- Two Essays: Personal Statement and Statement of Purpose
- Supporting Documents
Please read Frequently Asked Questions if you have any questions.
For any additional questions, please text “hi” on WhatsApp to 7977 100 100, call our helpline on (011) 4117 1414 or email us at [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions: Reliance Foundation Postgraduate Scholarships 2023
How do I know I am eligible to apply?
Students must fulfil the following eligibility criteria in order to apply:
1. Be a resident Indian citizen
2. Currently enrolled full-time in an eligible postgraduate degree and programme (subjects that fall within the fields of Artificial Intelligence/ Computer Sciences/ Mathematics & Computing/ Electrical and/or Electronics Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Chemical Engineering/ Renewable & New Energy/ Material Science and Engineering/ Life Sciences)
3. Fulfil the following academic criteria
1. Students who secured a score of 550- 1,000 in the GATE 2022 Examination OR
2. Students who have not attempted GATE and have scored 7.5 or above in their Undergraduate CGPA (or % normalised to CGPA)
Note: In case you have a GATE score < 550 but UG CGPA of 7.5+, you are not eligible to apply for the scholarship.
Which are the eligible institutes?
Students from all institutes in India are eligible to apply, subject to meeting the Scholarship’s eligibility criteria.
Which are the eligible degree programmes?
Please see the Appendix for the full list of eligible degree types and programme subjects within the fields of Artificial Intelligence, Computer Sciences, Mathematics & Computing, Electrical and/or Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Renewable & New Energy, Material Science and Engineering, Life Sciences.
If your degree programme is not on the list, but you think it may qualify under the eligible subject areas for the scholarship: Computer Sciences / Artificial Intelligence / Mathematics & Computing /Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/Chemical Engineering/Renewable & New Energy/ Material Science and Engineering/ Life Sciences) please email us at RF.PGScholarships@ reliancefoundation.org and we will get back to you confirming if your programme is eligible or not. To check and confirm your eligibility, please complete the eligibility questionnaire in our website:www. scholarships.reliancefoundation.org
Are students who are pursuing Postgraduate degree programmes outside India, eligible to apply for the Reliance Foundation Postgraduate Scholarships?
No. Students pursuing postgraduate degree programmes outside India are not eligible to apply.
I failed the eligibility questionnaire but I believe I am eligible. What can I do?
You must fulfil the eligibility criteria in order to pass the eligibility questionnaire and be able to apply. There are no exceptions for passing the eligibility questionnaire.
Can I apply for the scholarships more than once?
No, you cannot apply for the scholarships more than once.