Advertisement for a Recruitment Language editor, SHSS, TISS, Mumbai. Advertisement for a temporary position as a Language editor.
Name of the Post: Language editor
No. of Post: 01
Last date of applications: 14/10/2023
Scope of work: Recruitment Language editor
The role of the language editor would be to conduct English language editing of the policy/technical briefs related to the project, the manuscripts to be sent for peer review publications.
He/she should check the documents for grammar, technical errors, flow of the content.
The role also includes thorough proof reading of different documents that the project head shall request for.
Minimum Requirements : Recruitment Language editor
1. A master’s degree in English/Health/Allied health sciences
2. Previous experience in editing work related to topics in health.
3. An eye for detail and perfection.
Also Read: SMKV Recruitment 2023: Teaching Posts
Eligibility Criteria: Recruitment Language editor
• Post-graduation degree in social sciences or related degree program with excellent English – language skills.
• Experienced candidates with 2-3 years of manuscript writing, published papers in reputed journals and editing peer-reviewed journals.
• Strong research and analytical skills and can work to tight deadlines.
• Good working knowledge of MS Office or Google Docs.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Remuneration: Recruitment Language editor
Compensation will range from 1000 to 1200 per page, with the specific rate determined by the level of editing required, ranging from medium to high. Compensation will be given after submission of edited document.
Application Procedure: Recruitment Language editor, SHSS, TISS, Mumbai
The application should be sent with the following documents via email [email protected] with the Subject Line: “Application for the post of Language editor” with the updated curriculum vitae attached. To demonstrate your knowledge, include one edited research paper, report, or article in the track mode form.
Other Conditions: Recruitment Language editor, SHSS, TISS, Mumbai
• Only shortlisted candidates will be informed and invited for the interview.
• Preference will be given to candidates with experience. The Institute reserves the right to relax the qualification of the candidate based on experience.
• The Institute reserves the right to cancel the recruitment without assigning any reason.
• The institute reserves the right to invite persons for interview who may not have applied as per the above procedure and not fill up the vacancy advertised.
• Applications received will be short-listed; therefore, merely possessing the prescribed qualifications and the requisite experience would not entitle a person to be called for the interview.
Official Website: https://tiss.edu/