Puducherry Recruitment 2023: Primary School Teacher. DIRECT RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF PRIMARY SCHOOL TEACHER – 2023, DIRECTORATE OF SCHOOL EDUCATION, GOVERNMENT OF PUDUCHERRY
Applications are invited from the eligible Indian citizens who are Natives/Residents of the Union Territory of Puducherry for direct recruitment to the post Primary School Teacher (Group-‘B’, Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial) on regular basis in the Directorate of School Education.
Puducherry Recruitment 2023: Primary School Teacher
The details of requirement reservations are as follows:
Puducherry Recruitment 2023: Primary School Teacher Level-6
|Region||Number of requirements||UR||OBC||MBC||EBC||BCM||BT||SC||ST||EWS||PwBD|
Applications are invited from the eligible Indian Citizens who are Natives / Residents of Union Territory of Puducherry for the post of PRIMARY SCHOOL TEACHER on regular basis in Karaikal and Mahe regions.
The details regarding requirement, reservation, age and educational qualifications, method of selection, terms & conditions of the recruitment and instructions to candidates may be downloaded from the Websites https://recruitment.py.gov.in and http://schooledn.py.gov.in from 10.00 A.M On 21.10.2023 onwards.
Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria shall apply online only through the official website http://recruitment.py.gov.in from 10.00 A.M. on 21.10.2023 to 5.45 P.M. on 20.11.2023.
The filled in application should reach the Director, Directorate of School Education, Perunthalaivar Kamarajar Centenary Educational Complex, 100 Feet Road, Anna Nagar, Puducherry -605 005 before 5.00 P.M. on 27.11.2023.
Important Instruction to the Applicants: Puducherry Recruitment 2023
- Before applying carefully read and understand the Notification and General Instructions to the Candidates.
- Scan your latest colour Passport size Photograph & scanned Signature in single file in 200 DPI resolutions in JPEG image file format(size not exceeding 150 KB) as shown in the guidelines Video for uploading and cropping your photograph and signature. (or) Scan your recent passport size Photograph in JPEG format with 238 x 306 pixel (size not exceeding 50KB) and Signature in JPEG format with 350 x 150 pixel (size not exceeding 30KB) and upload it separately.
- Online registration and submission of onlineapplication is opened from 10.00 A.M on 21-10-2023 and will remain closed at 5.45 P.M on 20-11-2023.
- Last date for submission of hard copy of online application is 27.11.2023 05:00 P.M.
- Provide only active mobile number for registration purpose till the end of this recruitment process. In case of change, it is the responsibility of the applicant to get it updated by contacting the department.
- In case of any doubt while applying please contact helpline 0413 – 2207320 on all working days between 10:00 A.M to 12.30 P.M & 03:00 P.M. to 05:00 P.M.
- In case you do not have a personal mobile, you may give a mobile number which you have access to get the information passed by department.
- On successful registration, the user name and password will be sent to the mobile number provided and the same may be noted down for future use.
- The name of the applicant should be spelt correctly in the application as available in the birth certificate/mark sheets. Any change / alteration found may disqualify your candidature.
- Don’t hurry while filling the application. PREVIEW facility is available to view the details entered and please verify it before submitting the application.
- Once application is submitted, corrections, if any, can be done and should be submitted before the closing date.
- Keep a copy of the online generated application for your future references.
- Avoid registering multiple times and submitting multiple applications, which may lead to cancellation of candidature.
- Please logout / sign out after submission of application.
- Online generated applications can be viewed in any standard PDF readers.
- Please use latest web browser for better compatibility, better user experience and improved security.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to this website on account of heavy load during the closing days.
- The Department does not accept any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Department.
- Application with incomplete data / information and improper photograph and signature is liable for rejection.