Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited Recruitment 2023: Junior Operative Trainee Posts. MIDHANI Recruitment 2023: Apply Online For 54 Operative.
Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited Recruitment 2023: Junior Operative Trainee
MIDHANI Recruitment 2023 Notification: Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited (MIDHANI) has released job notification for 54 Junior Operative Trainee
MIDHANI, a Mini Ratna – I and an ISO 9001:2015 & AS 9100D:2016, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018 Company, is a high tech Metallurgical industry under the administrative control of Ministry of Defence, engaged in the manufacture of super alloys and special steels, titanium alloys in various mill forms and shapes for strategic sectors like Defence, Space, Atomic Energy and also for Commercial sectors. Company has around 770 employees and it requires outstanding Professionals in the following area:
|Sl. No.||Post Name||Wage Group||Scale of Pay (Rs.) (IDA Pattern)||CTC Per annum (approx.) Rs. In Lakhs||No. of Posts||Reservation||Upper age limit for UR as on date of Advt (yrs)|
|1.||Junior Operative Trainee (JOT) – Fitter||WG-2||20,000/-||4.7||13||UR-6, EWS-1, OBC-3, SC-2, ST-1||30|
|2.||Junior Operative Trainee (JOT) – Welder||WG-2||20,000/-||4.7||2||UR-1, OBC-1||30|
|3.||Junior Operative Trainee (JOT) – Electrician||WG-2||20,000/-||4.7||6||UR-2, EWS-1,OBC-2, SC-1||30|
|4.||Senior Operative Trainee (SOT) – Metallurgy||WG-4||21,900/-||5.1||20||UR-8, EWS-2, OBC-6, SC-3, ST-1||35|
|5.||Senior Operative Trainee (SOT) – Mechanical||WG-4||21,900/-||5.1||10||UR-4, EWS-1, OBC-2, SC-2, ST-1||35|
|6.||Senior Operative Trainee (SOT) – Electrical||WG-4||21,900/-||5.1||3||UR-2, SC-1||35|
– Out of 21 posts at Sl. No. 1 to 3, 5 posts are reserved for Ex-Servicemen (ESM).
- Out of 33 posts at Sl. No. 4 to 6, 5 posts are reserved for Ex-Servicemen (ESM).
– CTC (Cost to company) includes Basic Pay, DA, HRA, Perks & allowances (as applicable).
- Incentives (as applicable), EPF, Gratuity and Superannuation benefits not included in CTC.
1. JOT – Fitter
Qualification: SSC+ITI (Fitter) + NAC
2. JOT – Welder
Qualification: SSC+ITI (Welder) + NAC
3. JOT – Electrician
Qualification: SSC+ITI (Electrician) + NAC
4. SOT – Metallurgy
Qualification: Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
5. SOT – Mechanical
Qualification: Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
6. SOT – Electrical
Qualification: Diploma in Electrical Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
|Criteria for selection||Maximum marks|
|Written Test||100 reckoned to 85 marks|
|Trade Test||Pass / Fail|
|Written Test: 100 marks with 90 minutes time and no negative marking.|
|*Qualification: 10 marks for minimum educational qualification and 2 marks for every additional relevant qualification subject to maximum of 15 marks.|
Candidates shortlisted based on the initial screening of applications will be called for Written Test. Candidates qualified / shortlisted in the Written Test will be called for Skill/ Trade Test (Wherever applicable). Date, Time and Venue of the Selection Process will be intimated to the shortlisted / eligible candidates through E-mail/ MIDHANI Website only.
Candidates called for Selection Process are required to bring the certificates (original and one set of attested photocopies) in proof of Qualification, Age, Category (as applicable), Employment Exchange Registration card etc. and two passport size recent colour photographs.
General Conditions: Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited Recruitment 2023
- Only Indian nationals may apply.
- Age, qualification & experience stipulated above should be as on 18.10.2023.
- The upper age limit indicated above is for unreserved category. Age relaxation is applicable in accordance with the Government of India orders issued from time to time.
- Management reserves the right to restrict / increase the number of posts & alter the eligibility criteria. Management reserves the right to devise its own selection criteria.
- Last date for submission of online applications will be 01.11.2023 and the cutoff date for all requisite parameters is 18.10.2023.
- Candidates will be treated as debarred ab-initio at any stage of the recruitment process in case they do not fulfill essential eligibility criteria.
- MIDHANI reserves the right to cancel the advertisement and / or the selection process there under without assigning any reasons.
- Decision of MIDHANI Management regarding selection will be final. Further, MIDHANI Management reserves the right to fill up or otherwise any or all the notified posts and also to fill up future vacancies if any from the valid panel of selected candidates as per the rules of the company.
- Appearance of the shortlisted candidates for Selection Process is provisional and it does not entitle them any claim for the post.
- Corrigendum if any related to this advertisement shall be given only on our website www.midhani-india.in.
- Medium of written/ practical/ trade test will be in English only.
- Candidates seeking reservation as EWS/ OBC are required to mandatorily upload the EWS/ OBC NCL certificate regarding his/her “EWS/ OBC Non Creamy Layer (NCL) Status” issued by the competent authority at the time of filling the online application form. In case of unavailability of recent certificate, the candidates may upload old EWS/ OBC Non Creamy Layer (NCL) Certificate at the time of filling the online application form, however, the shortlisted candidates, while attending for selection process will have to mandatorily produce original EWS/ OBC Non Creamy Layer certificate for verification and it should be issued on or after 01.04.2023.
- Relevant educational qualification documents pertaining to eligible qualification percentages/ specialization/ trade (final degree certificates, proof of specialization/trade, ITI certificate, NAC, consolidated mark sheets etc.) clearly establishing the qualifying percentages/ specialization/ trade are to be mandatorily uploaded by the candidates at the time of filling the online application form along with other documents (as per the requirement of different posts mentioned in the Advertisement). Incomplete applications in any respect will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates have to upload all the relevant documents pertaining to date of birth proof (SSC certificate), qualification, percentage proofs, category, experience (if any) through the link available in the application form. Experience certificates (if any) should invariably contain the details of service, work experience & time period. Relevant documents can be bunched together, converted in pdf format and uploaded accordingly in the online application form. Applications without supporting documents and applications in which requisite eligibility criteria cannot be distinctly established will not be considered and will be summarily rejected.
- 10% relaxation in respect of eligible qualification marks subject to a minimum of 45% shall be given to SC/ST candidates (applicable to SC/ST candidates for posts at Sl. No. 4 & 5 and to SC candidates for post at Sl. No. 6).
- Before applying, the candidates should satisfy themselves regarding eligibility criteria desired for the post.
- Necessary information regarding the Selection Process will be hosted on MIDHANI URL://www.midhani-india.in from time to time. Candidates are requested to visit the website from time to time.
- Selected candidates may be posted anywhere in India as per Company’s requirement. MIDHANI Management reserves the right for the same. Therefore, candidates applying for the posts must be willing and prepared to work anywhere in India. The House Rent Allowance (HRA) for various locations (X, Y & Z cities) will vary as per existing Company Rules and/or latest Government guidelines. CTC and other related calculations will also vary/change in accordance with it.
- Selected candidates for all the posts will be under training for a period of 1 year from the date of joining and will be paid consolidated stipend during training period. On Successful completion of training period, they will be absorbed into company’s regular pay scales.
- Pre-employment medical examination will be conducted for all provisionally selected candidates. It is mandatory for all such candidates to clear the physical/ medical fitness failing which the candidature of selected candidates shall not be considered.
- In case of any contradiction/anomaly/discrepancy in subject matter printed in respective English and Hindi Advertisements, the content printed in English advertisement will be considered as final and binding.
How to apply: Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited Recruitment 2023: Junior Operative Trainee
- Interested and eligible candidates can visit the MIDHANI URL:://www.midhani-india.in -> careers -> E- Recruitment and then read carefully the eligibility criteria and the instructions to apply online.
- Application should be submitted strictly “ONLINE” by logging on to MIDHANI website given above. The website will be kept open between 1000 Hrs. on 18.10.2023 till 1700 Hrs. on 01.11.2023 for this purpose.
- Candidates are required to possess a valid e-mail ID and contact mobile phone number, which is to be entered in the application so that intimation regarding selection process can be sent. MIDHANI will not be responsible for bouncing of e-mail sent to the candidates.
- The candidates have to make a payment of Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only) towards application fee through online payment using the debit card / credit card / net banking using the payment link available. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/ESM category are not required to pay the application fee.
- After successful submission of online application, the candidate can take printout of the submitted application and keep it for future reference. “Candidates need not send the hard copy”.