NTA UGC NET Admit Card 2020 Expected to be released today; you will be able to download your admit card from here, Check how to download
UGC NET 2020 Admit Card: The National Testing Agency (NTA) will on Thursday release the admit cards for UGC NET June/September exam.
Once released, candidates can download it from official UGC website for NET – ugcnet.nic.in.
NTA will conduct the UGC-NET Examination between September 16 and 25, 2020, at various centres spread across India.
The UGC NET Admit Cards are set to be released about 15 days before the date of examination.
The agency will try to allot the centre city of the candidates as per their preference of choices. NTA will release the hall ticket in a day or two or by the end of this week.
How to Download UGC NET Admit Card 2020:
1. Visit the official website at ugcnet.nta.nic.in
2. On the homepage, click on the link
3. A new page will appear on the display screen
4. Key in your credentials and login
5. The UGC NET admit card will appear on the display screen
6. Download the admit card and take its print out for future references.
UGC NET Exam 2020 Details:
- Duration of Examination: 180 minutes (03 hours) No break between Paper 1 and Paper 2
- Timing of Examination: First Shift: 9.30 am to 12.30 pm Second Shift: 02.30 pm to 05.30 pm
List of banned items at Exam Centre:
Candidates are NOT allowed to carry
- Geometry or Pencil box,
- Handbag, Purse,
- any kind of Paper/ Stationery/ Textual material (printed or written material),
- Eatables and Water (loose or packed),
- Mobile Phone/ Ear Phone/ Microphone/ Pager,
- Slide Rules,
- Log Tables,
- Tape Recorder,
- Electronic Watches with facilities of calculator,
- any metallic item or electronic gadgets/ devices in the Examination Hall/Room.