National Institute of Technology Goa Walk-In–Interview for Faculty on Contract Basis. Advertisement for Contract Faculty in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering (CSE).
Period of Contract: Appointment is for the academic year 2022-23 for six months (Purely on Contract). It maybe extended based on his/her performance.
About NIT Goa
The National Institute of Technology Goa (NIT Goa) is a premier technical Institute of the region. NIT Goa was established in the year 2010 by an act of parliament (NIT act 2007) and it is declared as ‘Institute of National Importance’. NIT Goa is an autonomous institute and functioning under the aegis of Ministry of Education (MoE), Govt. of India.
The campus is located at Farmagudi, Ponda approximately 29 km southeast of Panaji, the capital of Goa and it is a temporary campus. The state of Goa is well connected by road ways, rail ways and air ways with various parts of the country.
|Sr. No.||No. of Posts||Discipline||Required Essential Qualifications & Specialization|
|1||1||Computer Science and Engineering||M.Tech (awarded)/Ph.D(submitted/awarded) in CSE or relevant disclipline|
Consolidated Pay: Selected candidate shall be eligible for a consolidated pay of Rs.40,000/- per month with Master’s degree and 50,000/- per month with a Ph.D. Degree.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates need to duly fill the required data in the attached application form format.
- Duly filled application form has to be submitted in Softcopy along with the scanned copy of original documents mentioned in application form, published papers (if any), etc., for verification by an email (preferable Gmail) on or before 21st May 2022, 5:00 PM.
- The duly filled application form should be sent to [email protected]
- The subject of the email should be in the format “Contract Faculty <Candidate Name> in CSE”
- Incomplete application forms shall not be considered for shortlisting and the criteria of shortlisting shall be as per the Institute requirements and norms.
- Mere fulfilment of essential qualifications and specialization requirements does not entitle any candidate for a call to the interview. Short-listing criteria may be set higher than the advertised (if required).
- The number of posts advertised is merely an indication of the existing vacancies. The Institute reserves all rights to fill/not fill or increase/decrease any number of post(s).
- The interview shall be conducted in online mode. Timing and Online link shall be shared after the scrutiny of applications by email only.
- The decision of the Institute related to all matters pertaining to the selection shall be final and binding on the applicants. No candidate will have any claim for issue of appointment letter, as a matter of right, even after recommendations by the Selection (Interview) Committee.
- Faculty members must be ready to join immediately if selected and be ready to take online/physical classes as per the Institute rules.
- Any other rule, as applicable will be followed, although not mentioned above.
For any information, please contact:
NIT Goa, Farmagudi, Ponda, Goa-403 401. Phone: 0832-2404200/205
NOTE: Intimation about the Shortlisted Candidates for Interview and the selected candidates will be informed via email only and they are expected to join immediately. Applicants are advised to mention their correct and active email ID in the application, as all correspondences will be through email only. Hence, regular checking of the email by the applicant is expected.