MP High Court Recruitment 2023: Applications for Civil Judge and other posts begins; direct link here.
Table of Contents
MP High Court Recruitment 2023: Civil Judge & Other Posts
The Madhya Pradesh High Court (MPHC) began online applications for the post of Civil Judge, Junior Division (Entry Level) Exam-2022.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website at mphc.gov.in.
This recruitment drive is being conducted to fill 199 vacancies. The examination dates of the Main exam are set for 30 and 31 March 2024. The main examination result will be announced on 10 May.
The application process is underway and the deadline for the submission of the application form is till 18 December. From 22 and 24 December 2023, applicants may edit their application forms. The date of the preliminary exam is 14 January 2024. The results of the preliminary round will be announced on 26 February 2024.
MP High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2022: Steps to apply
- Go to the official website- mphc.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on ‘Recruitment/Result’ tab
- Click on the “Online Application Forms/ Admit Cards – Click here” link
- Register and proceed with the application form
- Fill up the required details in the application form and pay the fees
- Submit and download the form
- Take a printout of the same for future reference
The application fee for the unreserved category is Rs 977.02. For the reserved category, the application fee is Rs 577.02.
MP High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2022: Direct link