Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University, Bareilly: Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University (MJPRU) is one of the major provincial-universities enjoying the dual character of affiliating and campus jurisdictions in the state of Uttar Pradesh. It is a vibrantly experienced, enthusiastic, and energetic quadragenarian sanctuary of higher education under the legislative control of the state government and deriving, as well, its jurisdictional and academic autonomy from the UP Universities Act, 1973.
Viewed in terms of the historical development of universities in pre and post-colonial India it is a generation three university, the universities of the second half of the nineteenth century and the first half of the twentieth century (i.e. those established in between 1857 and 1947) being, to say, the generation first and second in that order.
Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University, Bareilly Recruitment-2022
Applications are invited on prescribed application form to fill up the following Post(s) at Constituent Government College, Meerapur Bangar, Bijnor, purely on contractual basis on a fixed honorarium under self-finance scheme. Duly completed application form with the required self-attested documents must reach by post to the office of Registrar, M. J. P. Rohilkhand University, Bareilly, U.P. on or before 24-01-2022.
|Name of Post||Subjects||Essential Qualification||Honorarium|
|1.||Principal||Any discipline from Science/Arts/Commerce etc.||As per University Act /Statute/ UGC/ AICTE /NCTE/UP State Government rules/norms whichever is applicable||Rs. 60,000/=|
|Assistant Professor(s)||Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Mathematics Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Sociology, Economics, History, Education, Psychology, Political Science, Home Science, Commerce||Rs. 35,000/=|
1. Application form, other details and qualifications etc. as per university act and statutes is available on university website www.mjpru.ac.in. These are as per UGC/AICTE/NCTE/UP State Government rules/norms (as applicable).
2. In case large number of applications are received for the post of Assistant Professor(s) the shortlisting of candidates shall be done strictly in accordance to the guidelines/directives of the Governor’s Secretariat vide order no. E-3019/32-G.S./2020 dated 18-05-2021, E-4229/G.S. dated 02-07-2021 and E-5862/G.S. dated 03-09-2021 which includes MCQ and OMR based written test of 40 marks as one of the criterion of the scrutiny process. As per decision of Executive council dated 13-12-2021, the syllabi of written tests for all above subjects have been approved strictly in accordance to syllabi of CSIR-UGC-NET for Science and UGC-NET for Social Science / Arts /Language /Commerce disciplines.
3. The Interview shall be conducted tentatively in the Second week of February onwards after scrutiny /shortlisting as per point no. 2 mentioned above.
4. Every applicant will have to submit a fee of Rs.1500/= for Unreserved, OBC and EWS category and Rs. 1000/= in case of SC/ST category posts through DD in favour of Finance Officer.
5. Number of Post(s) in each discipline is initially proposed to be two, but may be decrease or increase at any time by the University without assigning any reason.
6. Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidate to be called for interview.
7. Reservation shall be applicable as per U. P. State Government norms/rules. Other states candidates would be treated as unreserved category candidates.
8. The actual number of posts may vary from those mentioned above and shall be finalized at the time of interview.