IUST Research Assistant Recruitment 2023. Department of Computer Science & Engineering, Islamic University of Science and Technology.
Islamic University of Science & Technology Awantipora, Research Assistant Posts. Research Assistant Post in IUST via Direct Recruitment 2023.
IUST Recruitment 2023 – Apply for 1 Research Assistant Vacancies.
IUST Research Assistant Recruitment 2023
Applications on prescribed format are invited from the eligible and interested candidates for the below mentioned position available in the research project on “Smart and Secure Healthcare System for Patient Monitoring and Diagnosis of Diseases in integrated IoT and Fog computing environments”.
The project has been sanctioned by the JK Science Technology and Innovation Council, Government of J&K.
The engagement is purely temporary and co-terminus with the duration of the project which is March 31st, 2024.
|Name of the Post
|Number of Posts
|Remuneration / Salary per month
|Rs 10,000- per month (Consolidated)
|B. Tech CSE / IT / ECE with minimum of 60% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever the grading system is followed).
|M.Tech in relevant field
Interested candidates may send their duly filled application form (as per enclosed format) along- with their detailed CV and relevant certificates (as a single PDF form) through email to [email protected] by or before 07-12-2023.
List of eligible candidates for the interview shall be uploaded on university website www.iust.ac.in.
Date of interview will be communicated through email / IUST website.
General Instructions: IUST Research Assistant Recruitment 2023
- The appointment shall be purely temporary and co-terminus with the project.
- The appointee shall not claim whatsoever for regularization in the university during project tenure or after the project concludes.
- The appointee shall be governed by the disciplinary regulations of the university.
- The appointee will be reviewed periodically for performance and if it is found unsatisfactory,the engagement will be terminated at any time without any prior notice.
- The appointee is neither permitted to publish the research findings of the project without consent of the Principal Investigator nor disclose the information pertaining to intellectual property rights.
- The terms and conditions governing the service shall be as per the rules & regulations of university and/or funding agency (wherever applicable) with amendments from time to time.
- The University reserves the right to defer / not to filling up of post advertised here-in above, without assigning any reason thereof.