IUST Recruitment 2023 Junior Research Fellow Posts. Advertisement Notice for the position of Junior Research Fellow for SERB-SURE Research project (Department of Food Technology).
Table of Contents
Islamic University of Science and Technology (IUST). IUST Recruitment 2023 – Apply for 1 Junior Research Fellow Posts. Junior Research Fellow Post in IUST.
Iust recruitment 2023 junior research fellow posts salary, Iust recruitment 2023 junior research fellow posts list, Iust recruitment 2023 junior research fellow posts date, iust latest notification 2023, www.iust.ac.in recruitment, iust official website, iust prospectus 2023, iust pg admission 2023
IUST Recruitment 2023 Junior Research Fellow Posts
Applications are invited from highly motivated and eligible candidates for the position of Junior Research Fellow for SERB-SURE Research project sanctioned by DST SERB under PI: Dr. Thameed Aijaz in the Department of Food Technology, IUST.
The title of the Project is “Ultrasound and infrared assisted post-harvest processing of indigenous aromatic rice (Oryza sativa var mushkbudji): An approach to enhance quality and shelf life”.
|Position & No.||Junior Research Fellow and 01 (one)|
|Project Title||“Ultrasound and infrared assisted post-harvest processing of indigenous aromatic rice (Oryza sativa var mushkbudji): An approach to enhance quality and shelf life”.|
|Department||Department of Food Technology, Islamic University of Science and Technology|
|Project Tenure||03 Years or completion of the project, whichever is earlier. The tenure of the fellow appointed in this scheme is co-terminus with the scheme. The offer will be initially for One Year that can be extended further based on the performance.|
|Job Description||The fellow has to assist the PI in the execution of the above project which includes the design of the infrared dryer, the study of drying kinetics and Physicochemical analysis of samples. Fellow is also responsible for day-to-day project documentation and management, and preparation of reports and manuscripts for publication.|
|Essential Qualification||B. Tech/M. Sc/ /M.Tech in Food Technology or allied subject selected through a process described through any one of the following: Scholars who are selected through National Eligibility tests-CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship ( assistant Professorship) and GATE|
The selection process through a National level examination conducted by central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT,IISc, IISER, etc.
|Last date of receipt of application||20/11/2023|
|Display of shortlisted list of candidates||Will be displayed on the university website|
|Day, Date and Time of Interview||Will be displayed on the university website|
|Monthly Stipend||Rs: 31000/month + HRA|
Interested candidates are requested to submit the form as per the format available on the university website and mail it to Project PI: Dr Thameed Aijaz at email: [email protected] with the subject as “Application for JRF position”.
The last date for the submission of the application form is 20-11-2023.
General Instructions: IUST Recruitment 2023 Junior Research Fellow Posts
- The above post is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project and the candidates shall not claim for regular appointments in the university.
- The University reserves the right to terminate the contract of non-performing candidates at any time without prior notice.
- The salary component is subject to the release of funds by the funding agency.
- Eligible candidates must bring all the testimonials/certificates (in original and one attested copy) at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA will be provided to the candidates appearing for the interview.
- Candidates will have to produce original documents relating to their qualification, experience etc at the time of appearing in the interview.
- The University reserves the right to defer/not to filling up of post advertised here in above, without assigning any reason thereof.
- In case candidate wants to withdraw, he/she must serve one-month notice period (or one-month salary).
- The terms and conditions governing the service shall be as per the rules & regulations of university and/or funding agency (wherever applicable) with amendments from time to time