WBMDFC Recruitment 2023: Recovery Agents posts. West Bengal Minorities’ Development & Finance Corporation.
WBMDFC intends to engage 3 (three) Recovery Agents for
(i) Ausgram-I, Ausgram-II & Guskara Municipality
(ii) Manteswar and Purbasthali-II Block under Purba Bardhaman and
(iii) Karimpur-I & Karimpur-II Block under Nadia District and purely contractual on temporary basis (not a Govt. Employment).
A walk in interview will be held on 28.11.2023 at WBMDFC office, Salt Lake at 11.00 a.m.
Details of the vacancy and Terms & Condition
WBMDFC invites application for Recovery Agent on purely temporary on contract basis (not a Govt. Employment).
Eligibility: WBMDFC Recruitment 2023: Recovery Agents
a) Minimum Higher Secondary passed.
b) Basic Computer knowledge (i.e. MS word, MS Excel, Power Point, MS Access, internet)
c) Resident of the concerned area where the vacancy exist.
(ii) Age on 01.01.2023: Between 20 years to 40 years
(iii) Community: The applicant must be from minority community (Muslisee, Christian, Buddhist, Parsee, Sikh & Jain)
|Sl. No||District||Area of Engagement||No of vacancy|
|1.||Purba Bardhaman||Ausgram-I, Ausgram-II Block & Guskara Municipality||1|
|2.||Purba Bardhaman||Manteswar and Purbashatli-II||1|
|3.||Nadia||Karimpur-I and Karimpur-II||1|
Date and venue of Walk-in-Interview: WBMDFC Recruitment 2023
28.11.2023 at 11.00 am
Amber, WBMDFC HQ
DD-27/E Salt Lake,
Walk-in-Interview will be hed as mentioned in last column of pre-page. Interested Candidates are requested report the above mentioned venue along with the following Documents for verification”
- Bio Data of the Applicant (In proper format Annexure-A)
- Original Mark sheet of the all Examinations along with one set of self attested photocopy of the above Mark sheets.
- Original Academic document containing Date of Birth of the Applicant.
- Original Photo Identity Card (EPIC and Aadhar card) be produced for verification and also submit self atteseted photocopy of documents at the of interview.
- 2 pcs Passport size colour photograph of the applicant.
The applicants whose engagement was earlier terminated are not eligible.
For details please visit: www.wbmdfc.org, Toll free No.1800 120 2130.