International Conference on Recent Advances in Electrical, Electronics & Digital Healthcare Technologies, 2023 (REEDCON2023).
About the Conference
An International Conference on Recent Advances in Electrical, Electronics & Digital Healthcare Technologies, 2023 (REEDCON2023) is going to be organized by the Department of Electrical Engineering, Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi, India in collaboration with IEEE Delhi Section from 1st – 3rd May 2023.
|Call for paper||05 August 2022|
|Last date for paper submission||15 September 2022|
|Notification of Acceptance||01 January 2023|
|Registration start date||02 January 2023|
|Camera Ready Paper (early bird registration closes)||31 January 2023|
|Date of Conference||01-03 May 2023|
Jamia Millia Islamia is a Central University with NAAC A++ accreditation. The MHRD’s National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) placed Jamia at the 3rd position in the University category, 26th Position in engineering and 13th position in the overall ranking for 2022. The university has 9 faculties, 43 Departments, 30 research centres and offers 234 courses in various disciplines from nursery to Ph.D.
A motivational speaker, also known as an inspirational speaker, delivers speeches with the intention of motivating or inspiring an audience.
Sujoy Kumar Guha
IIT- Delhi, India
Victoria University, Australia
Wright State University, USA
Illinois Institute of Technology, USA
- All submissions must be in English only.
- Papers for both oral and poster presentations should conform to the IEEE format and specifications. The IEEE paper template can be downloaded from the link given below.
- Authors are invited to submit full paper (Maximum 6 pages, double-column A4) as PDF using the IEEE templates.
- Review process for this conference is DOUBLE BLINDED, which means Authors and Reviewers are restricted from seeing each other’s identity. Therefore, please DO NOT write Authors name & affiliation in the manuscript being submitted for review. Authors name & affiliation details may be included at the time of CAMERA READY Manuscript submission after paper acceptance.
- All the accepted and presented papers shall be submitted to IEEE Xplore for possible inclusion in the digital library
- All papers that conform to submission guidelines will be peer-reviewed and evaluated based on NOVELTY, Presentation, Correctness, and Relevance to the conference.
- For electronic submission of the paper to REEDCON2023, at least one of the authors of the paper should be a registered user. Unregistered authors should first create an account on http://edas.info to log on.
- To submit your paper visit http://edas.info
- Acceptance of papers will be communicated to authors by email through EDAS
The IEEE norms will be followed for the Review process
Peer Review/Acceptance Policy
Step1: Submission & Plagiarism: All papers will be accepted through EDAS. Only those papers will be reviewed that are having less than 10% plagiarism as per EDAS generated report.
Step 2: Initial manuscript evaluation: The track Chair (TC) first evaluates the manuscripts and based on plagiarism report, those papers will be meeting the minimum criteria as decided by TPC will be approved by TC for final decision to review the paper by 3 experts Type of Peer Review: double-blind reviewing, where both the referee and author remain anonymous throughout the process.
Step 3: Referee reports Referees are asked to evaluate whether the manuscript: – Is original – Is methodologically sound – Follows appropriate ethical guidelines – Has results that are clearly presented and support the conclusions – Correctly references previous relevant work.
Step 4: Reviewer report A decision to accept or reject the manuscript will be sent to the author by the TC along with any recommendations made by the referees and may include verbatim comments by the referees.
Step 5: Final Decision: Manuscript after revision will be sent to the same assigned reviewers for the final decision.