Institute of Plasma Research Recruitment 2023 Technical Officer Posts. Institute of Plasma Research to recruit for 22 Technical Officer posts, apply at ipr.res.in.
IPR Recruitment 2023 for 22 Technical Officer Posts. Institute for Plasma Research Gandhinagar Recruitment. Institute for Plasma Research (IPR Gandhinagar) is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 22 contractual posts of Technical Officer C.
IPR Recruitment 2023 – 22 Technical Officer C Vacancies, Institute of plasma research recruitment 2023 technical officer posts list, ipr recruitment 2023 notification, www.ipr.res.in recruitment, ipr technical officer syllabus, institute of plasma research salary, ipr gandhinagar recruitment, www.ipr.res.in apply online, ipr recruitment 2023 apply online
Table of Contents
Institute of Plasma Research Recruitment 2023 Technical Officer Posts
The Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) is an Aided Institute of Department of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India devoted to research and development activities in the areas of Basic Plasma Physics, Magnetic Confinement Fusion and Industrial & Societal applications of plasmas.
IPR is located in Bhat, Gandhinagar, Gujarat and also has extensions of its Laboratories at Facilitation Centre for Industrial Plasma Technologies (FCIPT), Sector – 25, Gandhinagar, Gujarat and at Centre for Plasma Physics (CPP-IPR), Guwahati, Assam.
Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following posts on Direct Recruitment basis:
Name of the Post: Technical Officer – C (TO-C)
Total no. of posts: 22
|No. of Posts
|B.E./B.Tech. in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Computer Science and Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
|M.Sc. in Physics with minimum 60% marks.
|B.E./B.Tech. in Electronics* Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
|B.E./B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
|B.E./B.Tech. in Instrumentation* Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
|B.E./B.Tech. in Electrical* Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
* Core discipline as mentioned OR core discipline in combination with other discipline are also eligible. However, the candidate should apply for only one discipline/ Post code.
Discipline-wise Posts reserved for Persons with Benchmark Disability (PwBD)
Reservation for PwBD candidates shall be applied horizontally in the above table (viz., UR, SC, ST, OBC & EWS posts) within the overall vacancies earmarked for various categories.
|No. of Posts Reserved for PwBD
Four (04) posts out of the total 22 posts are reserved for PwBD candidates with any of the following disabilities:
- Hard of Hearing (HH): Person having 60 decibels to 70 decibels hearing loss in speech frequencies in both ears.
- Locomotor Disability (OL – One Leg / OA – One Arm): Physical deformity should not be less than 40 percent.
- Dwarfism (Dw): A medical or genetic condition resulting in an adult height of 4 feet 10 inches (147 centimeters) or less
- Acid Attack Victims: A person disfigured due to violent assaults by throwing of acid or similar corrosive substance.
(1) Educational/Technical Qualification should be from a recognized University/Board of Technical Education of Central or State Government.
(2) In case Universities/Boards award letter grades/CGPA/OGPA/SGPA, the same needs to be indicated as an equivalent percentage of marks, as per the norms adopted by that University/Board. If the percentage of marks is not indicated in an application form, their candidature will not be considered.
(3) For post codes 105 and 106: In Online Application, the candidates shall select only one of the following three available application options for the above advertised posts:
- Application for IPR posts only OR
- Application for CPP-IPR posts only OR
- Application for IPR/CPP-IPR posts
(Candidates selecting this option can be posted at either IPR or CPP-IPR, if selected, depending on available vacancy in their discipline)
The candidates will be considered for the posts as per their application option as mentioned above.
(4) The portal for submission of Online Application will be live from 20/11/2023.
SC: Scheduled Caste; ST: Scheduled Tribe; OBC: Other Backward Class;
EWS: Economically Weaker Section; UR: Un-reserved;
PwBD: Persons with Benchmark Disabilities
IPR: IPR, Gandhinagar; CPP-IPR: CPP-IPR, Guwahati
Job Description: Institute of Plasma Research Recruitment 2023 Technical Officer Posts
The selected candidates are required to work for various activities (related to their disciplines) pertaining to research & development in the field of plasma, fusion science & technology and other related applications.
Age Limit: Institute of Plasma Research Recruitment 2023 Technical Officer Posts
Not exceeding 30 years. Age relaxations shall be admissible as per Central Government orders on the subject as amended from time to time.
Pay & Allowances: Institute of Plasma Research Recruitment 2023
Pay Level 10 of Pay Matrix and Initial Basic Pay ₹ 56,100/- p.m. (As per 7th CPC).
In addition to pay, HRA, Medical Scheme facility under its Contributory Health Service Scheme are admissible. Perquisites like New Pension Scheme, LTC, Children Education Allowance for school going children and transport facility (depending on availability of seats in the route vehicle) in lieu of Transport Allowance are admissible as per Institute’s rules.
SELECTION PROCEDURE: Institute of Plasma Research Recruitment 2023
The online applications, received in response to the advertisement, shall be scrutinized, for valid applications, on the basis of all criteria like age, educational qualification, category certificate, fee receipt etc. as filled in by the candidate. Only valid applicants (candidates with valid applications) shall be considered for screening test/interview.
In case of receipt of large number of applications, a screening test (written test) will be conducted. The test will be of objective type questions (Multiple Choice Questions) in the respective discipline.
Marks scored in the written test will be the criteria for shortlisting of candidates for personal interview.
The final selection will be solely based on the performance in the personal interview.
APPLICATION FEE: Institute of Plasma Research Recruitment 2023
A fee structure for the above posts is as below:
|For Other Categories
Mode of Payment: Through Online only (SBI Collect)
Steps for Online Payment:
- Visit SBI Collect: https://www.onlinesbi.sbi/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm
- Select→ Other institutions
- Search for Other Institutions by typing→ PLASMA
- Select Name: Institute for Plasma Research
- Check Payment Category: “Application Fees IPR”
- Fill the form
- Please mention the Advt. No. and the Post Code in “Remarks”
- Make payment.
- Print/Download Receipt.
GENERAL INFORMATION: Institute of Plasma Research Recruitment 2023
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
- The numbers of vacancies indicated in this advertisement are provisional and may be increased or decreased depending on the actual requirement of the Institute. The selected candidates can be posted at any of the IPR locations at the time of recruitment or later.
- The selected candidate is expected to perform the activities/ tasks that may be assigned by the competent authority from time to time.
- Before filling up the Online Application, the candidates must go through the detailed Advertisement. Please proceed to fill the online application only if you are satisfied that you possess the minimum Essential Qualifications and other criteria stipulated for the post.
- The date for determining the eligibility of all the candidates in every respect shall be the prescribed closing date for submission of Online Application, unless otherwise specified.
- The applicants are advised to fill-in all their correct particulars in the Online Application carefully and upload recent passport size colour photograph and legible scan copies of the documents in support of date of birth, educational qualification, experience, age relaxation, etc., as submission of wrong information may lead to rejection through computer based short-listing. The institute reserves the right to reject applications not fulfilling the requisite criteria at any stage of the recruitment process.
- The applicants would be called for the written test/ Interview on the basis of information filled-in by them in their online application form. In case it is found at later stage that the information furnished by the applicant is false or an applicant does not fulfil any of the eligibility conditions, the candidature of such applicants would be cancelled and no correspondence in this regard would be entertained.
- Each applicant is advised to submit only one Online Application. However, if the candidate submits multiple Online Applications, then it must be ensured that the Online Application with the higher ‘Application ID Number’ is complete in all respects. Applicants who submit multiple Online Applications should note that only the Online Application with higher ‘Application ID Number’ i.e. latest one shall be considered by the Institute.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can be held in reserve for any other test.
- Candidates seeking relaxations in age and/or payment of fee under SC/ST/OBC/PwBD/Ex- serviceman/EWS category are required to submit certificate in the prescribed format of Govt. of India, failing which they will be treated at par with “UNRESERVED (UR)” candidates.
- Reserved category candidates desirous of applying for the posts where the vacancies are not reserved, should apply against UR vacancies.
- The age relaxation in case of SC/ST/OBC/PwBD is applicable only where the vacancy is reserved for that category.
- All the qualifications must be from recognized Universities / Boards / Institutions only. Applicants having qualifications from other countries shall submit equivalency certificate from UGC / AIU.
- Candidates working under the Govt. / Aided /Autonomous/ Quasi Govt. / Public Sector Undertakings are required to submit “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” from the employer, at the time of Interview, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for the Interview.
- The following certificate/documents ONLY are acceptable as proof of Age (Any one):
i. Date of Birth as recorded in the Birth Certificate.
ii. Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSLC).
iii. Matriculation / Secondary School Certificate in which date of birth is mentioned.
- Fulfilling minimum qualification & filing an online application does not entail a call for Screening Test and/ or Interview. Incomplete applications are liable to be summarily rejected. The authorities reserve all rights, not to call an applicant for Screening Test and/or Interview, without assigning any reason. In case of any issue/ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the Institute shall be final. No interim correspondence will be entertained.
- The written test will be conducted at Ahmedabad/Gandhinagar and Guwahati. More details will be updated on website.
- The Candidate will be required to appear for the screening test (written test) as per the location option filled in online application system. The request for change of test center will not be entertained at any stage of recruitment.
- The Interview will be conducted at IPR Gandhinagar. More details will be updated on website.
- Second/ Sleeper class to and fro Rail/State Transport bus fare by direct and shortest route will be reimbursed to outstation candidates who are called for Interview on production and submission of original ticket/photocopy if it is a return ticket.
- The candidates are advised to fill-in their correct and active e-mail address and mobile number in the online application as all communications will be made by the Institute through e-mail only. The candidates are also advised to refer to the website of the Institute for regular updates of the recruitment.
- The candidates should take utmost care to fill-in the information in online application form. The list of valid applicants (candidates with valid applications) shall be prepared through computer-based shortlisting based upon the filled-in information in online application. The valid applicants shall be called for Written Test/Interview.
- The list of shortlisted candidates will be posted on the IPR website. There will be no separate communication for candidates who are not shortlisted. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- IPR reserves the right not to select any candidate for above post or cancel the advertisement at any stage without assigning any reason. No interim correspondence will be entertained.
- Addendum/deletion/ corrigendum (If any) shall be posted on the Institute’s website only i.e. https://www.ipr.res.in/advertisements.html. Candidates are requested to regularly visit the institute’s website for updates.
- Any dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts/Tribunals situated at Gandhinagar / Ahmedabad only.
- Records of the candidates not selected shall be preserved only for a period of one year from the date of publication of the list of selected candidates.
- Applicants, by virtue of the act of application, commit themselves to the highest standards of ethical practices. Fraudulent documents, canvassing in any form or influencing the process of recruitment at any stage shall not only result in rejection of the application but may also lead to legal action.
- This advertisement is published both in English and Hindi. In case of any dispute, the English version will prevail.
HOW TO APPLY: Institute of Plasma Research Recruitment 2023
The portal for submission of Online Application will be live from 20/11/2023.
Interested candidates are requested to apply online at Institute’s website https://www.ipr.res.in/documents/jobs_career.html by 18/12/2023 (till 5.30 P.M).
Applicants are required to upload the following documents while filling online application:
- A recent passport size colour photograph.
- Copies of the following supporting documents:
- Proof of age. (Refer above at sr. no.15 of general information)
- Educational mark sheets/certificates/degrees.
- Experience certificate(s) (If any).
- Certificate of SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Serviceman/PwBD/EWS in the prescribed format (if applicable).
- Copy of payment receipt (if applicable).
- Any other relevant document(s).
Please note that there is no need to send hard copies of the application & supporting documents.
In case of any issue in filing online application, kindly contact – [email protected]
The institute strives to have a workforce which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply.