IIIT Senapati, Manipur Workshop: The aim of workshop is to encourage and motivate the participants about the start-up and entrepreneurship, in the hope of fanning the participants urge to be self-employed and an employment generator.
The workshop will aim to help the participants to make them aware about the various stages of idea to product development. The different aspects of entrepreneurship and startup will be discussed by the eminent experts from different areas.
The workshop will include the sessions on developing an aptitude and attitude toward entrepreneurship while discussing details such as converting ideas to product, marketing, venture capital and success stories of the startups.
Program Highlights: IIIT Senapati, Manipur Workshop
- Ideation to Startup, Innovation ecosystem in India
- Venture capital, Angel Investors, getting funding for startup
- Reward of Innovation to Community
- Success and Challenges of Start-Up
- State and Central Policy’s for Startup
- Dr. T. Ramasami, Former Secratery DST, GoI.
- Dr. M. Srinivasa Rao, General Manager, NABARD, Imphal.
- Mr. Boypu Haobijam, KnK Technologies, Imphal.
- Mr. Joyremba Haobam, CubetenTechologies, Imphal.
- Dr. Joykumar Singh, Central Agricultural University, Imphal.
- Mr. Th. Jagat Singh, Consultant, Manipur Startup Cell.
- Submission of online registration form: 13-05-2022
- Notification of Selected Participants through E-mail: 14-05-2022
All interested faculty members, researchers and students.
The number of participants are limited to 100.
Prof. Krishnan Baskar
Director, IIIT ManipurCoordinator
Dr. Navanath Saharia
Dr. Nagesh ChProgram Committee
Dr. Ramesh Ch. Mishra
Dr. L Sarbajit Singh
Dr. N Kishorjit Singh
Dr. Kabita Thaoroijam
Dr. Nagesh Ch
Dr. Sanjib Choudhury
Dr. Kaushal Bhardwaj
Dr. Murli Manohar
Dr. Subasit BorahOrganizers
Mr. Rajkumar Nareshkumar Singh
Mrs. Ranita Khumukcham
Mr. Uttamananda Kalita
Mr. M Gourashyam
Mr. N Johny Singh
Mr. Priyobarta Kayenpaibam
Registration fee payment details
- Participants from Industry and Govt. Dept./PSU: Rs 1000/–
- Participants from Academic/Research Institutes: Rs 500/-
- Out-campus Students/Research Scholars: Rs 200/-
- Tea/Lunch/certificates will be provided on the day of the workshop.
- All traveling and staying expenses of the participants attending the workshops are borne by their respective colleges.
- Only NEFT/RTGS/Wire Transfer payment modes are available. No other form of payment will be accepted. The official confirmation of the registration will be sent after verifying the payment details.
A/c No (13 Digits): 332901000134
Type of Account: Savings
RTGS / NEFT / IFSC Code: ICIC0003329
MICR Code: 795229005
Bank Name: ICICI BANK
Branch No: ICICI Mantripukhri Branch
Bank Address: Indian Institute of Information Technology Society Manipur
Mantripukhri, Imphal, Manipur-795002
- For registration, upload payment receipt (with transaction id) along with the declaration by the Head of the Department/Institute or Deans of Sections.
- Please download the Declaration format(Required to complete the Registration): Declaration
- Link to the Registration form: Registration Link
Address for Communication
Dr. Nagesh Ch
IIIT Senapati, Manipur
Mantripukhri, Imphal, India-795002
E-mail: [email protected]