Table of Contents
IIIT Allahabad PhD Admission 2024
Interested & Eligible applicants are invited to apply for admission in following programs running at IIIT Allahabad, Prayagraj.
PhD (Institute Fellowship / External Fellowship) PhD (Working Professionals)
To know the detailed information about the programs, eligibility criteria & to apply for admission, please visit – www.iiita.ac.in
Last date to apply for admission in all the programs is 10/12/2023.
Interested & eligible applicants from all over the country are invited to apply for admission in the following programs being offered by IIITA, Prayagraj –
Category-Wise Available Seats For Admission in Phd Program in Session January – 2024
|Department of Applied Sciences||46||4||19||2||13||1||39||3||15||1||143|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||52||4||27||2||14||1||41||3||18||1||163|
|Department of Information Technology||25||4||22||2||14||1||30||3||23||1||125|
|Department of Management Studies||10||2||11||1||5||1||20||2||5||1||58|
|Click on the above departments to access the website of the respective department for more information.|
PhD (Working Professional) Seats Available –
How to apply : IIIT Allahabad PhD Admission 2024
(Plz check the eligibility criteria before applying by referring to Annexure-1 and 2)
- Click on the “APPLY” at Page No. 11 for Regular PhD and 12 for Working Professional.
- Fill all your details– Applicants are advised to completely fill all details in the online application portal along with paying the requisite fee by the due date & time. Without both the things being completed, application submission will be summarily rejected.
- Upload the required documents (Please see Annexure – 3)
- Application Fee (non-refundable): Rs.500/- for General / EWS / OBC category & Rs.250/- for SC / ST / PWD category
The candidates can deposit the requisite application fee by using net banking or debit/credit card facilities. Additional charges will be applicable as per the rule of the concerned bank. The Fee will not be accepted through any other mode
Applicant applying for more than one Department / Discipline has to apply separately for each Department / Discipline
Admission Process: IIIT Allahabad PhD Admission 2024
- The admission process shall be as follows:
- Shall be two staged.
- Stage I shall be a screening test, to be held at IIITA Campus only and ONLY COMPUTER BASED (Not pen and paper based) and comprising of two sections. Maximum marks of Stage I Test shall be 100 and of two hours. Further each section shall be of 50 marks each, where Section I shall be of general common nature for all Departments / Disciplines and for all applicants, while Section II shall be Department Specific. For Department-wise Syllabus, Eligibility Criteria and additional Eligibility Criteria, please go through Pages 6 to 11.
- Stage I computer-based Examination shall ONLY ACT AS A Screening Exam. Each Department shall declare their own list of screened-in candidates for Personal Interview which will be held on the same day of computer-based exam.
- Stage II shall comprise of a Personal Interview, with Department specific panel of experts to be held on the same day as Stage-I.
- For Working Professionals, they are exempted from the Stage-I and shall be required to appear directly for Stage II personal interview (in ONLINE Mode).
- The selection of the candidate will be subject to the recommendation of Evaluation Committee & approval of Competent Authority.
- Institute reserves the right to not fill all the seats, in case suitable candidates are not found available.
Fees: IIIT Allahabad PhD Admission 2024
- CLICK HERE to get the information about the Fee Structure of the above programs (In case of any revision in fee the difference amount will have to be paid by the selected candidates accordingly.)
Tentative Schedule: IIIT Allahabad PhD Admission 2024
Tentative Schedule of Admission: For Session Jan 2024
|Particulars||PhD (with Institute/External Fellowship)||PhD Working Professional (WP)|
|Start Date for application||10th Nov, 2023||10th Nov, 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||10th Dec, 2023||10th Dec, 2023|
|Announcement of Shortlisted Candidates for Written Examination||11th Dec, 2023||–|
|Date of Written Exam (IIITA-PET)||20th Dec 2023|
|Date of Personal Interview||20th Dec 2023||21st Dec 2023|
|Result Declaration||21st / 22nd December 2023|
|Start of New Session||02/01/2024|
Queries: For any queries – kindly contact [email protected] / 0532-292-2087/2239
Salient Features of the PhD Program: IIIT Allahabad PhD Admission 2024
- GATE qualification is exempted for all candidates who have completed their M.Tech Program.
- Direct admission for GATE qualified UG students to PhD Program subject to their having scored at least 70% marks or CGPI of 7 on a 10 Point Scale. (GATE score achieved anytime once in lifetime shall suffice).
- Handsome number of PhD Fellowships are available.
- Institute encourages and supports students for attending National and International Conferences.
- All candidates shall have to come through the single window of IIITA PhD Entrance Test (IIITA-PET) which shall start and close the same day. So the candidates making an application could accordingly make their reservations (train etc.) well in advance, keeping 8am to about 8pm as free time for IIITA-PET and PI conduction. Result is likely to be declared on the subsequent or next day.
- Institute encourages applications from candidates who are carrying their own funding from other agencies like DST / UGC / ICMR etc or other Private funding agencies. Having cleared the IIITA-PET they shall have the privilege of undertaking their Doctoral studies from a front ranking and famed Institution of National Importance.
- After the release of advertisement, all further information shall be available to the candidates through Institute website only.
- For further details, candidates are advised to read the NEP based PhD Ordinance, for which click on the link NEP PhD ORDINANCE.
- Students admitted in the dual degree PG-PhD program can exercise the exit option and will be allowed to exit with a MTech degree in minimum of 2.5 years after completing credit requirements.
- Students admitted in the PhD. (Engineering/Management/ Sciences) with 4 Year UG program are allowed to exit with MS by Research Degree in minimum of 2.5 years (5th Semester) after completing minimum credits and research requirements and stipulated points from “Mandated Research Outcomes” table.
- Students admitted in the PhD. (Engineering/Management/ Sciences) students with PG 2 Years Program are allowed to exit with MS by Research Degree (M.S.) in minimum 2.5 years (5th Semester) after completing minimum credits and research requirements and stipulated points from “Mandated Research Outcomes” table.
- Financial Assistance (subject to fulfillment of Institute norms) –
- JRF/ SRF – Rs. 37,000.00/ 42,000.00 p.m (As applicable from time to time)
- Travel Support to SRF students:
- for 02 national conferences (Max up to Rs. 10,000/- for each conference); and
- 01 international conference
- upto Rs. 50,000/- or actual whichever is lesser for Asia (except as above) or in Africa.
- Upto Rs. 60,000/- or actual whichever is lesser for Europe (incl. Countries which are partly in Europe or partly in Asia), Australian continents or Japan.
- Upto Rs. 70,000/- or actual whichever is lesser for North or South American continents.
General Guidelines – IIIT Allahabad PhD Admission 2024
- Applicants applying for Admission in PhD (in regular mode with Institute Fellowship)may be considered under category PhD (in regular mode with External Fellowship) at the recommendation of the Selection Committee if they have a valid offer letter of fellowship from External Agency.
- Applicants selected for Admission in PhD under regular mode with External Fellowship or WorkingProfessional Modemay not be transferred under the Institute Fellowshipcategory as per Institute Guideline.
- The eligibility criteria along with all other details of any particular program is given on respective pages linked with Program Names.
- The candidates are advised to read every instruction given in this Information Brochure very carefully before applying Online.
- Candidates are requested to apply online only. The hard copy of the application need not be submitted. The application in any other mode/form will not be considered.
- The prescribed qualifications and experience are the minimum required and the mere fact that a candidate possessing the same will not entitle him/her for being called for an interview.
- Departments of the Institute reserve the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable number, based on marks of written examination, qualifications and/or experience.
- Applicants, applying in a specific category, if fail to produce a valid category/PwD certificate, their applications/ admission will stand cancelled without any further reference & any fee paid by them will be forfeited.
- Category Change after submission of application form will not be permissible.
- Departments may add other conditions for shortlisting the applications other than the minimum condition as laid down in PhD Ordinance.
- All entries should be carefully made while applying online. IIITA will not be responsible for the wrong entries. Candidates shall be solely responsible for the correctness and authenticity of the information/documents provided in the online application.
- Online applications submitted by the candidates shall be considered final and binding & requests for making corrections in the online application shall not be entertained.
- Online applications, found incomplete in any form, will be summarily rejected. No correspondence/ communication will be entertained in this regard.
- Online applications will be scrutinized, relevant documents checked/verified for their authenticity.
- Students shall be governed by ordinance/ regulations of IIITA.
- The Institute has the right to cancel, at any stage, the admission for the candidate who is found admitted to a course to which he/she is not entitled, being unqualified or ineligible in accordance with the statutes and regulations in force.
- The Institute reserves the right to verify the antecedents or documents submitted by the candidate at any time during their period of study. In case it is found that the documents submitted by the candidate are not genuine, then his/her admission shall be terminated.
- Merely applying for / being shortlisted/appearing for the interview / written test / or subsequent processes does not imply that a candidate will necessarily be offered admission in IIIT Allahabad. No request for considering the candidature in the department, other than in which applied through online mode, will be entertained.
- Candidates are advised to fill their correct and active mobile number & email addresses in the online application as all correspondence will be made by the Institute through email. Test/Interview schedule will be emailed in due course to the candidates in their registered e-mail. Further, for any updates, please visit the Institute website regularly, for subsequent amendments in the advertisement and results.
- The candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions as specified. Their Admission will be purely provisional subject to confirmation that they satisfy the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere issue of call letters to the candidates will not imply that his/her candidature has been found eligible.
- After joining, Hostel and Mess facilities will be provided as per the availability.
Indian Institute of Information Technology Allahabad
PhD Admissions January 2024 Batch Eligibility & Syllabus Eligibility Criterion
Minimum Eligibility Criteria for Regular PhD. Admission (With Institute Fellowship and with External Fellowship):
A Candidate with B.Tech. / B.Pharm. / MTech/ M. Pharm./ MSc. / MCA /MBA / M.Com. Degree/other equivalent professionals Backgrounds with a Qualified Score of GATE / GPAT / CAT/ NET (Lectureship/Assistant Prof.) /NET-JRF / CSIR NET/ICMR-JRF, as applicable, are eligible to apply to the PhD Program of respective domains. GRE/GMAT will also be considered in case the candidate has done his/her preceding degree outside India. Requirement of GATE is exempted only for M. Tech qualified candidates; Candidates who are in the Final Year / Semester of their respective qualifying Degree Programs are eligible to apply, subject to fulfilling other eligibility criteria.
The candidate MUST have secured at least 60% (For PG) cumulatively or 6 CGPI (For PG) on a scale of 10 or equivalent CGPI at the time of application submission itself. For the candidates belonging to socially and economically underprivileged classes, Relaxation shall be applicable as per GOI norms.
In case of Direct admission after 4 year UG – The candidate MUST have secured at least 70% (For 4 years UG-) cumulatively or 7 CGPI (For UG) in a scale of 10 or equivalent CGPI at the time of application submission itself. For the candidates belonging to socially and economically underprivileged classes, relaxation shall be applicable as per GOI norms.
Candidates admitted provisionally with INSPIRE Fellowship (or any such fellowship to be awarded after a year), are required to produce the award letter of fellowship before the end of 3rd Semester of their stay in the institute or during this period, the candidate needs to qualify the national exam as mentioned in point “a.” above, failing to produce above may result in termination of PhD program. The fellowship will be given after the award letter of fellowship. In a very exceptional case of the candidate, who fails to receive the award of INSPIRE fellowship, in a stipulated time period and also does not succeed in qualifying the above mentioned national examinations, an internal committee of experts, constituted by the Chairman-Senate, for the purpose, shall assess the merit of the case, and recommend on the continuance of the candidature with Institute’s fellowship or without fellowship (thus converting the candidature into a ‘self-financed’ one) or terminate the candidature. The decision of the Chairman-Senate shall be final on such recommendation.
A candidate without any Financial Support from the Institute /any other funding agency, is NOT allowable to pursue PhD from IIITA. (Not applicable for working professionals and applicable in 1c.).
Department of IT
Qualifying Degrees and Additional Eligibility Criteria
- M.Tech. in Information Technology, Computer Science, Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Analytics, Cyber Security, or any other related areas; M. Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- B.E./ B. Tech/ M.Sc. in Computer Science / Information Technology /Electronics and Communication Engineering or any other related areas / MCA with valid Gate score in Computer Science/Information Technology.
- M.Sc. in Mathematics/Statistics/Physics with valid Gate Score in Computer Science/Information Technology.
Department of ECE
- Candidates with B.Tech. and M.Tech.: B.Tech. in any of the equivalent branch with M.Tech. in ECE, CSE, IT, Electrical, Instrumentation and Control, Biomedical Engineering, Materials and Science Engineering, Nanotechnology.
- Candidates with only B.Tech./MSc.: B.Tech./MSc in any discipline with GATE or any other equivalent examination (as per the PhD ordinance) in ECE, CSE, IT, Electrical, Instrumentation Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Mathematics, Statistic, Data Science and AI.
Department of Applied Sciences
- B.Tech. / B.Pharm. / MTech/ M.Pharm./M.Sc. / MCA.
Department of Management Studies
- M. Tech. /MBA /M.Sc. (Stat/Math/CS/IT/Economics/Bio-informatics/Business/Data analytics)
/MCA/M.Com./Economics/Other discipline relevant to Management discipline.
- B. Tech. any discipline.
- For candidates with CAT/ NET / GATE the score/percentile will be considered of the last two years.
- The cut-off will be decided by the committee.
- For candidates with UGC-JRF valid scores shall only be considered.
Syllabus: IIIT Allahabad PhD Admission 2024
Stage I – Section I (MM 50 marks; Duration: 1 hour)
|1||Data Analysis||Data preparation – Univariate analysis (frequency tables, bar charts, pie charts, percentages), Bivariate analysis –Cross tabulations and Chi square test including testing hypothesis of association, Analysis of Variance (ANOVA)|
|2||Statistics||Measures of central tendency – Mean, Median and Mode, Measures of dispersion – Mean deviation, Standard deviation, Moments, Skewness and Kurtosis, Correlation and Regression|
|3||Verbal Aptitude and Reading Comprehension||vocabulary, tenses, articles, idioms, comprehension, reading, conjunctions, and adjectives. Words and phrases, prepositions, narrative sequencing, verb- noun agreement, critical reasoning, and sentence completion.|
|4||Reasoning (Mathematical & Logical)||LCM and HCF, Percentages, Profit and Loss, Simple & Compound Interest, Speed, Time and Distance; Time and Work; Averages; Ratio and Proportion and others. Complex Numbers. Logarithm; Progressions. Number System.|
|5||Data Interpretation||Line Charts and Bar Charts, Pie Charts, Tables, Tables with missing values, incorrect values, and connected data sets. Unconventional charts like radar chart, area chart, bubble chart. Venn diagrams.|
|6||Probability||Sample space, Classical definition of probability and Axiomatic approach of probability, Addition theorem on probability, Conditional probability, Multiplication theorem on probability and Bayes theorem, Binomial, Poisson and Normal distributions|
Syllabus: IIIT Allahabad PhD Admission 2024
Stage I – Section II (MM 50 marks; Duration: 1 hour)
Department of IT
Gate Level Syllabus of
- Data Structure and algorithms
- Discrete Mathematics
- Programming Concepts
Department of ECE
Engineering Mathematics: Linear Algebra, Calculus, Differential Equations, Vector Analysis, Probability and Statistics, Complex Analysis
Networks, Signals and Systems: Circuit analysis, Sinusoidal steady state analysis, Time and frequency domain analysis of linear circuits,
Continuous-time signals: Fourier series and Fourier transform, sampling theorem and applications. Discrete-time signals: DTFT, DFT, z-transform, LTI systems.
Electronic Devices: Basic of Semiconductor Physics, Quantum Theory, P-N junction, Zener diode, BJT, MOS capacitor, MOSFET, LED, photo diode and solar cell.
Analog Circuits: Diode circuits, BJT and MOSFET amplifiers, Current mirrors and differential amplifiers. Op-amp circuits. Digital Circuits: Number representations, Combinatorial circuits, Sequential circuits, propagation delay, Data converters, Semiconductor memories, Computer organization.
Control Systems and Instrumentation: Basic control system components; Feedback principle; Transfer function; Block diagram representation; Signal flow graph; Transient and steady-state analysis of LTI systems; Frequency response; Routh- Hurwitz and Nyquist stability criteria; Bode and root-locus plots, Bridges, Transducers, Transformers, digital voltmeter, digital multimeter, oscilloscope, Hall effect sensors.
Communications: Random Variable and Stochastic processes, Analog and Digital communications, Information theory and Coding, Optical Communication Electromagnetics and Wave Theory, Maxwell’s equations, boundary conditions, wave equation, Poynting vector, Plane waves and properties, Transmission lines, Impedance matching, waveguides, antennas.
Electrical Machines- Phasor diagram, Single and Three-phase transformers, Electromechanical energy conversion principles; DC machines and Motors, Three-phase induction machines.
Power Systems- Basic concepts of electrical power generation, Models and performance of transmission lines and cables, Distribution systems.
Department of Applied Science
Molecular biology; Bioinformatics; Immunology; Microbiology; Genetics, Biophysics; Biochemistry, Organic Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry; Biotechnology
Bio Medical Engineering Discipline:
Linear algebra, Vector algebra, Differential equations, Probability and statistics, Numerical methods, Newton’s laws of motions, Simple harmonic motion, Biophysics, Basic electricity and magnetism, Digital electronics, OP-AMP, Electronics and instrumentation, Sensors and Transducers, Nanotechnology, Anatomy and Physiology, Mechanics, General properties of matter, Biomaterials and Biocompatibility, Signal processing and analysis, Fluid dynamics.
Mathematical Methods of Physics: Vector algebra and vector calculus. Linear algebra, matrices, Cayley- Hamilton Theorem. Eigenvalues and eigenvectors. Linear ordinary differential equations of first, second
order. Fourier series, Fourier and Laplace transforms. Elements of complex analysis, analytic functions; Taylor; Laurent series; poles, residues and evaluation of integrals.
Classical Mechanics: Newton’s laws. Lagrangian and Hamiltonian Dynamics. Phase Space. Central Force Motion, Rigid body dynamics- moment of inertia. Non-inertial frames and pseudoforces. Variational principle. Conservation laws and cyclic coordinates. Special theory of relativity- Lorentz transformations, relativistic kinematics and mass–energy equivalence.
Electromagnetic Theory: Electrostatics: Gauss’s law and its applications, Laplace and Poisson equations, boundary value problems. Magnetostatics: Biot-Savart law, Ampere’s theorem. Electromagnetic induction. Maxwell’s equations in free space and linear isotropic media; boundary conditions on the fields at interfaces. Scalar and vector potentials, gauge invariance. Electromagnetic waves in free space. Dielectrics and conductors. Reflection and refraction, polarization, Fresnel’s law, interference, coherence, and diffraction. Dynamics of charged particles in static and uniform electromagnetic fields. Quantum Mechanics: Planck’s Hypothesis, de Broglie hypothesis. Schrödinger equation (time- dependent and time-independent). Solving Schrodinger’s equation for time independent potentials (particle in a box, potential barrier, harmonic oscillator, etc.). Wave-function in coordinate and momentum representations. Hydrogen atom. Commutators and Heisenberg uncertainty principle. Dirac’s Bra-Ket notation. Orbital angular momentum, angular momentum algebra, spin, addition of angular momenta. Stern-Gerlach experiment, two-level systems. Time independent perturbation theory and applications. Variational method. Time dependent perturbation theory and Fermi golden rule.
Thermodynamic and Statistical Physics: Laws of thermodynamics and their consequences. Thermodynamic potentials, Maxwell relations, chemical potential, phase equilibria. Phase space, micro- and macro-states. Micro-canonical, canonical and grand-canonical ensembles and partition functions. Free energy and its connection with thermodynamic quantities. Classical and quantum statistics. Ideal Bose and Fermi gases. Principle of detailed balance.
Solid State Physics: Periodic structure and symmetry of crystals, Miller indices, Braggs law, reciprocal lattice. Lattice dynamics, phonons, thermal properties, free electron gas. Bloch’s theorem and band structure, nearly free electron approximation, Fermi surface, Semiconductors, Electrons, Holes, Impurities.
Mathematics and Statistics Discipline:
Analysis: Countable and uncountable sets, Real number system, Sequences and series, convergence, Continuity, uniform continuity, differentiability, mean value theorem. Riemann sums and Riemann integral, Improper Integrals. Lebesgue measure, Lebesgue integral. Functions of several variables, directional derivative, partial derivative, derivative as a linear transformation, inverse and implicit function theorems. Metric spaces, compactness, connectedness. Normed linear Spaces.
Linear Algebra: Vector spaces, subspaces, linear dependence, basis, dimension, algebra of linear transformations. Rank and determinant of matrices, Eigenvalues and eigenvectors, Cayley-Hamilton theorem. Matrix representation of linear transformations. Change of basis, diagonalizability and Jordan forms. Inner product spaces, orthonormal basis.
Complex Analysis: Algebra of complex numbers, the complex plane, polynomials, power series. Analytic functions, Cauchy-Riemann equations. Contour integral, Cauchy’s theorem, Cauchy’s integral formula, Liouville’s theorem, Maximum modulus principle, Schwartz lemma, Open mapping theorem. Taylor series, Laurent series, calculus of residues.
Algebra: Groups, subgroups, normal subgroups, quotient groups, homomorphisms, cyclic groups, permutation groups, Cayley’s theorem, class equations, Sylow theorems. Rings, ideals, prime and maximal ideals, quotient rings, unique factorization domain, principal ideal domain, Euclidean domain. Polynomial rings and irreducibility criteria. Fields and field extensions.
Topology: basis, dense sets, subspace and product topology, separation axioms, connectedness and compactness.
Department of Management Studies
- UGC NET Management Syllabus for Paper 2
Information Regarding Admission in PhD Program for Working Professionals
- Working professionals of Industries/Corporate, R&D organizations, Laboratories, Government/Private Institutions, NGOs, Banking Institutions, and other Organization / Institutions (not limited to above) with B.Tech. / B.Pharm. / MTech / M.Pharm. / MSc. / MCA / MBA / M.Com will be eligible to apply for respective research studies in IIITA.
- Qualification of GATE/ GRE/ UGC/CSIR NET/ CAT/ GMAT or similar Exams is not mandatory for admission in PhD (WP)program.
- For pursuing PhD at IIITA, the employees of Central/State Governments, Autonomous bodies like ISRO, DRDO etc, PSUs, Industries/Corporate,R&D organizations, Laboratories, Government/Private Institutions, NGOs, Banking Institutions, Academic Institutions, and other similarly placed organizations shall be required to submit an appropriate NOC.
- A working professional candidate must be working in some organization and should have at least 3 years (2 years for INI pass out candidates UG/PG) of total experience at the time of application.
- The said work place / professional centre should formally sponsor/ support the working professionals for research studies on a full / part time basis by issuing an NOC.
LIST OF DOCUMENTS TO BE UPLOADED BY THE APPLICANTS
Note: Candidates are required to upload the colored scanned copy of the following original Documents:
- Transcript/ Mark sheet of U.G for Final Semester.
- Transcript/ Mark sheet of P.G for Final Semester.
- Additional Documents Required if applying With Institute/ External Fellowship
For Candidates with B.Tech. / M.Tech. / B.Pharm. / M.Sc. / MCA/ M.Pharm/MBA / M.Com. Degree Backgrounds GATE Score OR GRE Score OR UGC/ CSIR NET/Valid Fellowship / NET-JRF AWARD LETTER or JRF or CAT/ GMAT Score (wherever applicable)
Additional Documents Required for SC/ST/ –
- Certificate of category / Caste Certificate as per Government of India format, issued by the competent authority.
Additional Documents Required for OBC-NCL –
- *Undertaking by the candidate on OBC-NCL status in the prescribed format. (*Annexure-4)
- OBC-NCL Certificate as per “*Annexure – 5” must be issued on or after April 01, 2023.
Additional Documents Required for EWS –
- EWS Category Certificate as per “*Annexure – 6” must be issued on or after April 01, 2023.
Additional Documents Required for PwD –
- *Original Certificate for Persons with Disabilities (PwD), if applicable, issued by the competent authority. (*Annexure-7) Additional Documents Required for Students applying for admission with External Project Fund –
- Appointment Letter Along with Project Sanction Letter
Additional Documents Required if applying as PhD Working Professionals –
- *NOC/ Support letter issued to candidate by his/ her current organization for Joining this Program at IIIT-A.
- Work Experience Certificate issued from current organization.
- *Declaration Form/ NoC (*Annexure-8/9) as applicable to be filled and signed by Candidate and Candidate’s organization.
- Supervisor Acceptance Letter (Annexure – 10) Please note that –
- In the attached Annexure(s) please leave the portion blank where you are supposed to mention your enrollment number.
- ST certificates from Tamil Nadu state must be issued by the concerned Revenue Divisional Officer.
- Caste certificate (SC/ST/OBC-NCL) issued by Maharashtra State must be validated by the Social Welfare department (in case of SC and OBC-NCL category) and Tribal Welfare department (in case of ST category) of Maharashtra Government.