IDBI Bank Recruitment 2023: Junior Assistant Manager Post. IDBI Bank Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 600 Junior Assistant Manager Post.
bank recruitment 2023, idbi bank careers, idbi bank recruitment, bank recruitment 2023 for freshers, idbi recruitment, https://www.idbibank.in/idbi-bank- careers-current-openings.aspx, www.idbibank.in recruitment 2023, idbi bank careers 2023, current bank openings, idbi junior assistant manager recruitment 2023, bank vacancy 2023, banking recruitment 2023, current recruitment 2023, idbi bank requirement, current bank recruitment, bank hiring 2023, vacancies in idbi bank, idbi bank requirements, idbi, banking vacancy 2023,
idbi bank current openings, job opportunities 2023, idbi junior assistant manager apply online, idbi junior assistant manager apply online 2023, idbi junior assistant manager declaration, idbi junior assistant manager online apply, idbi junior assistant manager, idbi careers, idbi bank junior assistant manager apply online, idbi bank career, recruitment 2023, idbi junior assistant manager cut off, idbi career, idbi bank job, idbi bank, idbi bank recruitment 2023, junior assistant manager through admissions to idbi bank pgdbf, idbi junior assistant manager 2023, idbi junior assistant manager previous year cutoff, idbi junior assistant manager recruitment 2023 last date to apply
Table of Contents
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2023: Junior Assistant Manager Post
IDBI Bank has a tie-up with Manipal Global Education Services Private Limited (MGES), Bengaluru and Nitte Education International Pvt. Ltd (NEIPL) Greater Noida to provide training in Banking and Finance to prospective candidates aspiring to join IDBI Bank.
IDBI Bank invites applications from young, dynamic graduates for 1 year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) comprising of 6 months of classroom studies at the respective campus, 2 months Internship and 4 months of On Job Training (OJT) at IDBI Bank’s Branches/offices/centers.
After the successful completion of the course, the candidate will be awarded PGDBF Diploma and inducted into IDBI Bank as Junior Assistant Manager (Grade ‘O’) subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria as stated in this advertisement.
Subject to availability of vacancies / business exigencies/ Bank’s discretion, IDBI Bank, on best effort basis, shall induct candidates from West and South Zones through Manipal (MGES) Bengaluru and induct candidates from East and North Zones through Nitte (NEIPL) Greater Noida. The current tagging of states vis-a-vis the zonal offices of the Bank is as under:
South and West Zones
|Gujarat, Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu
|Kerala & Karnataka
|Tamil Nadu, Puducherry, Andaman & Nicobar
|Telangana and Andhra Pradesh
|Maharashtra (Mumbai, Thane & Nashik)
|Maharashtra (Ahmednagar, Chhatrapati Sambhaji Nagar (Aurangabad), Jalgaon, Nagpur & Solapur)
|Maharashtra (Pune, Satara, Kolhapur) & Goa
North and East Zones
|Odisha, & Chhattisgarh
|Chandigarh (UT), Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh & Jammu & Kashmir
|Delhi & NCR, Rajasthan,
|West Bengal & North East States
|Uttar Pradesh (Excluding NCR) & Uttarakhand
Candidates please note the following specific criteria before applying for the post:
The recruitment is being carried out for admission to IDBI-PGDBF through Manipal School of Banking, Bengaluru and Nitte Education International Pvt. Ltd. (NEIPL), Greater Noida. The appointment of candidates in IDBI Bank as Junior Assistant Manager (Grade “O”) is subject to their successfully completing the 1 year PGDBF course and fulfillment of other eligibility criteria of age, educational qualification etc. Candidates fulfilling required eligibility criteria may apply On-line through the link given in Bank’s website. Recruitments in IDBI Bank are strictly on all India basis by open competition and the Bank has not hired or authorized any agency or organization or any individual to recommend or recruit any personnel on its behalf or collect any money or commission or charges for recruitment or training or coaching, etc. Bank will allocate the institute to the eligible candidates according to the merit on the best effort basis.
A. Vacancies: IDBI Bank Recruitment 2023
Vacancies for PGDBF 2023-24
|Age (years) as on 31/08/202 3
|Date of online Test (Tentative)
|Number of vacancies
|Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university
|Minimum 20 Maximum 25*
|Oct.20, 2023 **
*Relaxation in maximum age to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-Servicemen as per Government guidelines
**Modification or change in the date of the Online Test, if any, would be intimated through an advertisement on the website of the IDBI Bank.
# Number of vacancies mentioned above is provisional and can be modified/cancelled at the sole discretion of the Bank, without any intimation. The Bank also reserve the right to shortlist candidates and consider these shortlisted candidates for future requirements. Offer letter shall be initially issued to 400 candidates, basis the category wise final merit list drawn. Remaining 200 would be issued offer letter subsequently in phases subject to Bank’s requirement.
B. Broad Timelines: IDBI Bank Recruitment 2023
|Cut-off date for eligibility criteria of Age & Qualification
|August 31, 2023
|Online Registration for submission of Online application
|September 15, 2023 to September 30, 2023
|Payment of Application Fee/ Intimation Charges – (Online mode only)
|Tentative Date of Online Test*
|October 20, 2023
*Modification or change in the date of the Online Test, if any, would be intimated through a (Notice) on the website of the IDBI Bank.
C. Eligibility criteria: IDBI Bank Recruitment 2023
- Cutoff date: August 31, 2023
- Applicant must be either (i) a citizen of India, or (ii) a subject of Nepal, or (iii) a subject of Bhutan, or (iv) a Tibetan refugee (who came over to India before 1st January 1962) with the intention of permanently settling in India or (v) a person of Indian origin, who have migrated from Pakistan, Myanmar (formally Burma), Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malwai, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that an applicant belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) or (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by Government of India. The applicant, in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary, may participate in the selection process conducted by the IDBI Bank, but on final selection, the offer of appointment may be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate have been issued to him/ her by the Government of India.
2. Educational Qualification: IDBI Bank Recruitment 2023
- Candidates should be Graduate from any discipline from a university recognized by Government of India or an equivalent qualification recognized by Government of India. Passing only a diploma course will not be considered as qualifying the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates are expected to have proficiency in computers.
- Proficiency in regional language will be preferred.
The IDBI Bank reserves the right to raise, amend or modify the eligibility criteria pertaining to educational qualification including percentage of marks secured at Graduation. Depending upon the requirement, IDBI Bank reserves the right to cancel or restrict or curtail or enlarge any or all of the provisions of the recruitment process, if need so arises, without any further notice and without assigning any reason there off.
Candidates in final year of Graduation/ Semester may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.08.2023
3. Age (As on August 31, 2023): IDBI Bank Recruitment 2023
Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 25 years i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 31.08.1998 and not later than 31.08.2003 (both dates inclusive)
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe
|Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)
|Persons With Benchmark Disabilities as defined under
|Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within one year from the last date of receipt of application) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct
|Persons affected by 1984 riots
- The relaxation in upper age limit to SC/ST/OBC candidates is allowed on cumulative basis with only one of the remaining categories for which age relaxation is permitted as mentioned above in Point No. 2 (c) to 2 (e).
- The maximum age limit specified is applicable to General Category candidates.
- Candidates seeking age relaxation will be required to submit necessary certificate(s) in original / copies at the time of Interview and at any subsequent stage of the recruitment process.
- In case of an Ex-serviceman who has once joined in a Govt. job on the civil side after availing the benefits given to him as an Ex-servicemen for his re-employment, his Ex- serviceman status for the purpose of reemployment in Government ceases.
D. Non – Refundable Application FeeandPostage Charges
- Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Payable from 15-Sept-2023 to 30-Sept- 2023 (both dates inclusive)
- 200/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates (Only Intimation Charges)
- 1000/- for all others (Application Fees and Intimation Charges)
Bank Transaction charges / convenience charges for Online Payment of fees/ postal charges will have to be borne by the candidate
E. How to Apply: IDBI Bank Recruitment 2023
- FOR APPLICATION REGISTRATION
- PAYMENT OF FEES
Candidates can apply only online from 15-Sept-2023 to 30-Sept-2023 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED BEFORE REGISTRATION
Before applying online, candidates should:
- Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph & signature scan and upload (Annexure I).
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile number, which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. IDBI Bank will send call letters for the Examination and other information through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID/mobile number, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and obtain mobile number before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number. In case of non-reaching of the communication /information due to technical defect, error or failure, IDBI Bank shall not be responsible for the same.
- APPLICATION FEES/ INTIMATION CHARGES (NON REFUNDABLE) PAYMENT OF FEE -ON LINE: 15-Sept-2023 to 30-Sept-2023 (Both days inclusive)
|Rs.200 (Intimation charges only)
|FOR ALL OTHERS
|Rs.1000 (Application fee + Intimation charges)
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation chargeswillhave tobe borne by the candidates.
Application Registration Procedure: IDBI Bank Recruitment 2023
- Candidates to visit IDBI Bank’s website https://www.idbibank.in/idbi-bank- careers-current-openings.aspx to open the link “Recruitment for IDBI-PGDBF 2023- 24” and then click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the COMPLETE REGISTRATION BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “Annexure I”.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘COMPLETE REGISTRATION’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Choose the Payment Mode ONLINE and click on ‘Submit’ button. NO CHANGE IS PERMITTED IN PAYMENT MODE ONCE CHOSEN.
PAYMENT OF FEES (ONLINE MODE ONLY): IDBI Bank Recruitment 2023
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
- Non-generation of ’E-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
- Candidates should print online application form containing fee details. Please note that if the same cannot be generated online transaction may not have been successful.
- Preserve the hard copy of the system generated online Application form and e-Receipt for submission during the time of personnel interview, document verification & pre- recruitment medical test. The hard copy is not to be sent to the bank.
- For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non- Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
- To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
F. Important Instructions: IDBI Bank Recruitment 2023
Candidates applying for the post, after submission of the online application form shall take a printout of system-generated hard copy of the application form, and preserve the same for submission at the time of personal interview, along with fee payment e-receipt and the documents required in support of the eligibility criteria as detailed below (Candidates are also required to preserve a copy of application form and e-receipt for any future requirements):
|Document sought in respect of-
|10th or Class 12th Standard Marks sheet or School Leaving Certificate or Birth Certificate. The certificate or documentary evidence issued by the competent authority for age relaxation under any other clause/
|High School and Intermediate- Marks sheets and Passing Certificates of Class 10th and Class 12th Graduation All semester/year-wise or consolidated marks sheets, all mark sheets pertaining to improvement in the marks [i.e. if the candidates has made more than one attempt to obtain pass or improve marks of any subject in any of the semester(s) or year(s) and Degree or Provisional Degree certificate issued by the University.
|Caste or Tribe or Class Certificate for SC, ST, OBC (NCL) and EWS
|If declared, the Caste/ Tribe/Class certificate must be submitted in Central Government format only. The certificate must – carry the name of the caste/tribe as it appears in the Central Listbe completely filled (including ordinarily resident clause)be stamped (round seal) and signed by issuing authority competent to issue such certificate as per the Central Listbe issued in financial year 2023-24 based on income of the previous financial year (for OBC and EWS).Satisfy all requirements for availing reservation benefits as per Government of India guidelines.
|Work Experience, if any
|All the documents such as Experience Certificate from the past and current employers or Offer Letters, Relieving Letters, Pay or Salary Slips clearly indicating the Date of Joining and Date of Relieving for each of the previous employment(s). All experience letters should be signed by an authorized Human Resource official of the entity where the applicant would have worked / is working and should be self-attested. The experience certificate or testimonials produced by the candidates should indicate the date of joining and relieving, designation at the time of joining, date of promotion with designation, if any. Any adverse remark from the previous employer(s) or any act of misconduct/ wrong committed by the candidate would be a disqualification to apply and render the candidature for cancellation
|Person with Disability (PWD) Certificate
|If declared, Disability Certificate issued by the Competent Authority. Candidates must possess a proper valid disability certificate with correct details of disability, Percentage (%) of disability, validity period and sign and stamp of issuing authority as on cutoff date.
|Photo identity (Any 2 )
|PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving Licence/ Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Aadhar/ E-Aadhar card with a photograph.
Print out of the online call letter for the written test with a recent passport size colour photograph (without dark glasses) firmly pasted at the prescribed place duly signed across by the applicant.
Inability to produce any of the above mentioned documents (both original and self-attested copy) at the time of interview will render the candidates ineligible for the selection. The candidates, who do not produce the documents (both in original and attested copy) indicated above, would not be allowed to appear for interview.
G. Selection Process: IDBI Bank Recruitment 2023
The selection process will comprise of Online Test followed by personal interview of the candidates, who have qualified in the online test. The online test will be objective in nature. The details of the same are furnished hereunder:
|Name of the Test
|No. Of Questions
|Logical Reasoning, Data Analysis & Interpretation
|Composite time of 2 hours
- The applicants will be called for the Online Test based on the information provided by them in the online application form, subject to scrutiny at a later date.
- Penalty for Wrong Answers – For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question.
- The applicants, who are successful in the On-line test, would be called for a personal interview. While the number of candidates to be called for interview will be at the discretion of IDBI Bank, adequate number of candidates in each category, as decided by the Bank, will be called for Interview. During interview the candidates will have the option to answer the questions in Hindi or English. Applicants qualifying the personal interview shall be considered for final shortlisting. Interview will consist of 100 marks & candidates will have to score minimum qualifying marks in interview to be considered for final selection.
- Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in each test of the online examination and also a minimum total score to be considered for being shortlisted for personal interview. Based on the number of vacancies, cut-offs will be decided and candidates will be shortlisted for interview. Prior to the completion of the interview process, scores obtained in the online examination will not be shared with the candidates shortlisted for interview. The personal interviews shall be of 100 marks and candidates need to score the minimum qualifying marks in interview which shall not be less than 50% (45% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates). The combined final score of candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of scores obtained by the candidates in the Online Test and Interview. While appearing for the Interview candidate should produce valid prescribed documents as indicated in the relevant sections of this advertisement. In the absence of documents candidature of the candidates shall be cancelled. IDBI Bank takes no responsibility to receive/ collect any certificate/ document sent separately. A candidate should qualify both in the Online Test and interview and rank sufficiently high in the combined marks merit list to be shortlisted for selection in order to be in reckoning for inclusion the final select list. The final selection or offer of employment would be made based on following formula Final Score = 3/4 of Online Test Score +1/4 of Interview Score (Interview shall be of 100 marks and candidates need to score the minimum qualifying marks in interview which shall not be less than 50% (45% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates) & being found medically fit by the Bank’s Medical Officer subject to fulfillment of all other eligibility criteria with regard to age, qualification and successful completion of the course and award of certificate by Manipal University/Nitte University as stipulated in the advertisement.
- Subject to availability to minimum number of applicants the online test would be held at Port Blair, Chirala, Chittoor, Eluru, Guntur, Kadapa, Kakinada, Kurnool, Nellore, Ongole, Rajahmundry, Srikakulam, Tirupati, Vijaywada, Vishakhapatnam, Vizianagaram, Naharlagun, Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Silchar, Tezpur, Arrah, Aurangabad(Bihar), Bhagalpur, Darbhanga, Gaya, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Purnea, Chandigarh/ Mohali, Bhilai Nagar, Bilaspur, Raipur, Delhi & New Delhi/NCR, Panaji, Ahmedabad, Anand, Gandhinagar, Himmatnagar, Jamnagar, Mehsana, Rajkot, Surat, Varodara, Ambala, Faridabad, Gurugram, Hisar, Kurukshetra, Bilaspur, Hamirpur, Kangra, Kullu, Mandi, Shimla, Solan, Una, Jammu, Samba, Srinagar, Bokaro steel city, Dhanbad, Hazaribagh, Jamshedpur, Ranchi, Bengaluru, Belgaum, Dharwad, Gulbarga, Hassan, Hubli, Mangalore, Mysore, Shimoga, Udupi, Alappuzha, Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thiruvananthpuram, Thrichur, Kavaratti, Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Sagar, Satna, Ujjain, Amravati, Chhatrapati Sambhaji Nagar (Aurangabad) Maharashtra, Chandrapur, Dhule, Jalgaon, Kolhapur, Latur, Mumbai/Thane/Navi Mumbai/MMR Region, Nagpur, Nanded, Nashik, Pune, Ratnagiri, Solapur, Imphal, Shilong, Aizawl, Kohima, Balasore, Berhampur(Ganjam), Bhubaneshwar, Cuttack, Dhenkanal, Rourkela, Sambalpur, Puducherry, Amritsar, Bhatinda, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Pathankot, Patiala, Ajmer, Alwar, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Sikar, Udaipur, Bardang, Gangtok, Chennai, Coimbatore, Erode, Madurai, Nagercoil/Kanyakumari, Salem, Thanjavur, Thiruchirapalli, Tirunelvelli, Vellore, Virudhunagar, Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Khammam, Warangal, Agartala, Agra, Aligarh, Prayagraj (Allahabad), Bareilly, Faizabad, Ghaziabad, Gonda, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Mathura, Meerut, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar, Noida / Greater Noida, Sitapur, Varanasi, Dehradun, Haldwani, Roorkee, Asansol, Durgapur, Greater Kolkata, Hooghly, Kalyani, Siliguri, etc.
Bank reserves the right to conduct the online test at any of the above locations or at any other location as deem appropriate and the final decision in the matter shall rest with IDBI Bank. Applicants may select any one center and indicate the same in his or her application.
Request for change of Center will not be entertained. IDBI Bank, however, reserves the right to add or change or cancel any of the Centers for online test depending on the response or number of applications for a particular center. Applicants admitted to the written test will be intimated the time and address of the venue of the online test through ON-LINE Call Letters required to be downloaded from IDBI Bank’s website www.idbibank.in. Applicants will not be admitted to the online test without the online Call Letter. In view of online test Call letter making available online, no duplicate Call Letter would be issued to any applicant/s.
- The applicants must bring the Original Photo Identity at the time of the interview such as the PAN Card or Driving License (with the photograph)/ Passport/ Voter ID/UID Card/ Bank passbook with photograph/Photo identity Proof issued by Gazetted Officer or People’s representative (on the official letter head) / Identity Card issued by a recognized College/University/ Employee ID.
- The candidates are advised to visit IDBI Bank’s website after 30.09.2023 to download their call letters by entering their registration number and password. Candidates qualifying in on-line test would have to visit IDBI Bank’s website to download the call letter for personal interview by entering their registration number and password. IDBI Bank reserves the right to decide the schedule & center of personal interview as per its convenience.
- The details regarding the time, date and address of the venue of the online test and Interview for the short listed eligible candidates would be put on IDBI Bank’s website. No separate communication either by post or otherwise, would be issued to the candidates. Other instructions, if any, in this regard would also be displayed on the website. Candidates are, therefore, advised to visit IDBI Bank’s website at regular intervals.
- Candidates should carry the printout of online Call Letter, application form, e- receipt of payment and all supporting documents (proof in respect of age, education, experience and caste) in original along with a copy of same at the time of interview.
Please note that actual scrutiny of the facts declared by the candidates in the application form will be done only on the day of the interview. Candidates not qualifying the eligibility criteria, or failing to produce any required document on the day of the interview would not be allowed to attend the interview and his or her candidature would stand cancelled. Candidates found prima-facie eligible only would be allowed to attend the personal interview.
H. Action against Candidates Found Guilty of Misconduct/ Use of Unfair Means
- Candidates are advised in their own interest that they should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered with or fabricated and should not suppress any material information while submitting online application.
- At the time of Online Test, Interview, Document Verification, Pre-recruitment Medical Test or in a subsequent selection procedure, if a candidate is (or has been ) found guilty of –
- using unfair means or
- impersonating or procuring impersonation by any person or
- misbehaving in the examination hall or disclosing, publishing, reproducing, transmitting, storing or facilitating transmission and storage of contents of the test(s) or any information therein in whole or part thereof in any form or by any means, verbal or written, electronically or mechanically for any purpose or
- resorting to any irregular or improper means in connection with his/ her candidature or
- obtaining support for his/ her candidature by unfair means, or
- carrying mobile phones or similar electronic devices of communication in the examination hall such a candidate may, in addition to rendering himself/ herself liable to criminal prosecution, be liable :
- to be disqualified from the examination for which he/ she is a candidate
- to be debarred either permanently or for a specified period from any examination conducted by the Bank
- for termination of service, if he/ she has already joined the Bank.
Important: Bank would be analyzing the responses (answers) of individual candidates with other candidates to detect patterns of similarity of right and wrong answers. If in the analytical procedure adopted by Bank in this regard, it is inferred/ concluded that the responses have been shared and scores obtained are not genuine/ valid, Bank reserves right to cancel the candidature of the concerned candidates without any notice and the result of such candidates (disqualified) will be withheld. No representation in this regard shall be entertained.
I. Programme Fees: IDBI Bank Recruitment 2023
Programme fees for this Course will be Rs.3,00,000/- (Rupees Three lakh only) plus GST, as applicable, to be paid by the students in instalments as per a fixed schedule during the 1 year programme ( inclusive of course fees, lodging, boarding and other fees, etc.). Apart from the above course fees, the exam fees for undergoing various Certification exams as mandated under the course will have to be borne additionally by the candidates, as per the fees charged by respective body/organizations from time to time for conducting these Certification exams.
As per current Bank guidelines, amended from time to time, the course fee shall be reimbursed as a deferred payment of five annual instalments starting after completion of 3 years of service and upon confirmation in Bank’s services as well as satisfactory performance appraisal ratings.
Selected candidates can finance the course fees by availing Education Loan, if they so desire, which will be granted by IDBI Bank as per its existing education loan scheme.
J. Career Prospects and Emoluments: IDBI Bank Recruitment 2023
- Stipend – During the Training Period (6 Months) – Rs.5,000/- per month; during the Internship Period (2 Months) – Rs.15,000/- per month. The Bank reserve the right to recover the stipend from the candidates who exit during the course or prior to joining the Bank’s service. Subsequent to the completion of the 8 months (Training + Internship) and subject to successful completion of the PGDBF course candidates will be absorbed in the Bank and shall be posted as an OJT for an initial period of 4 months at any of the Bank’s branches/offices as per requirement.
- After joining the Bank’s services as Junior Assistant Manager -JAM (Grade ‘O’) and subject to successful completion of the PGDBF course, compensation (CTC) would range between Rs.6.14 lakh to Rs.6.50 lakh (Class A city) at the time of joining. .
- Grade “O” officers shall be eligible for TA/HA, local conveyance, subsidized lunch facility, Visiting Officer Facility in line with facilities/limits applicable to Grade ‘A’ officers of the Bank. However any other allowances, performance linked variable pay, staff loans, perquisites, benefits and other facilities which are applicable to other full time employees of the Bank shall not be admissible.
- Annual increment shall be granted based on performance or any other parameters as decided by the Bank from time to time.
- Grade “O” officers shall be considered for promotion to Grade ‘A’ on completion of 3 years of service, as per Bank norms, subject to performance, availability of vacancies and other criteria which will be as stipulated in the Bank’s Promotion Policy as amended from time to time.
K. Terms of Appointment and Posting
Initial appointment for the post of Junior Assistant Manager will be on probation for a period of one year from the date of joining (which can be extended at the discretion of the Bank).Candidate will be posted at Bank’s discretion, to any offices of the Bank or the departments / offices / business units / the Bank’s associate institutions. The candidate will also be liable to be transferred to any place in / outside India, as the Bank may decide from time to time in terms of the Bank’s prevailing rules. The officers shall be covered under the IDBI Ltd., Officers’ Conduct and Discipline and Appeal Rules, 2006. The officers shall be governed by IDBI Bank’s New Pension Scheme (IBLNPS) rules, 2011, as amended / modified from time to time.
L. Service Bond
All selected candidates, at the time of their joining the course itself, will have to execute a Service Bond for serving IDBI Bank for a minimum period of 3 years (excluding notice period) from the date of their joining IDBI Bank’s service or shall have to pay a notional amount of Rs.2 lakh plus taxes (if any). In addition to the payment of Rs.2 lakh (plus taxes), in case any candidate leaves the services of IDBI Bank before 3 years of his/her joining, he/she will have to clear his/her outstanding educational loan dues at the applicable card rate, if he/she has opted for education loan from IDBI Bank.
- Reservations for the SC, ST and OBC candidates would be extended as per rules or guidelines of the Government of India. Vacancies reserved for OBC category are available only to the ‘Non-creamy layer’ and OBC certificate issued in FY 2023-24 based on income of the previous financial year will considered. ‘Creamy Layer’ OBC candidates should indicate their category as ‘General’.
- Reservation for Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs): Persons who are not covered under the scheme of reservation for SCs, STs and OBCs and whose family has gross annual income below Rs.8.00 Lakhs (Rupees Eight Lakhs Only) are to be identified as EWSs for benefit of reservation. Income shall also include income from all sources i.e. salary, agriculture, business, profession etc. for the financial year (i.e. FY 2022- 23) prior to the year of application (i.e. FY 2023-24). EWS certificate issued in FY 2023-24 will be considered.
Also persons whose family owns or possesses any of the following assets shall be excluded from being identified as EWS, irrespective of the family income:-
- 5 acres of agricultural land and above;
- Residential flat of 1000 sq. ft and above;
- Residential plot of 100 sq. yards and above in notified municipalities;
- Residential plot of 200 sq. yards and above in areas other than the notified municipalities.
These guidelines are subject to change in terms of GOI guidelines/ clarifications, if any, from time to time.
- Reservation for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities
Reservation for Physically Handicapped (PH) candidates or Person with Disabilities (PWD) @ 4% of the identified posts would also be extended. Against the posts identified for each disabilities, of which one percent each shall be reserved for persons with benchmark disabilities under point (a), (b) and (c) and one percent, under point (d) and
- mentioned below.
- Blindness and low vision;
- deaf and hard of hearing;
- locomotor disability including cerebral palsy. leprosy cured, dwarfism, acid attack victims and muscular dystrophy;
- autism, intellectual disability, specific learning disability and mental illness;
- multiple disabilities from amongst persons under clauses (a) to (d) including deaf- blindness in the posts identified for each disabilities:
Note: Definition of the above specified disabilities will be as per “THE RIGHTS OF PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES ACT, 2016”.
Definitions of Categories of disabilities: IDBI Bank Recruitment 2023
- Visually Impaired (VI): Blindness refers to condition where a person suffers from any of the following conditions namely (1) Total absence of sight, (ii) Visual acuity not exceeding 6/60 or 20/200 (snellen) in the better eye with correcting lenses. (iii) Limitation of the field of vision subtending in angle of 20 degrees or worse. Low vision means a person with impairment of visual functioning even after treatment or standard refractive correction but who uses or is potentially capable of using vision for the planning of execution of a task with appropriate assistive device.
- Orthopedically handicapped (OH): Only those Orthopedically Challenged candidates who have locomotor disability or cerebral palsy with locomotor impairment of minimum of 40% and only those who fall in the following categories are eligible to apply: BL – Both legs affected but not arms
OA – One arm affected (R or L) –
- Impaired reach;
- weakness of grip;
- Ataxia OL – One leg affected (R or L) MW – Muscular weakness and limited physical endurance Guidelines for Persons with Disabilities using a Scribe.
- Hearing Impairment: Means loss of Sixty decibels or more in the better ear in the conversational range of frequencies.
- Multiple Disability (MD)/Intellectual Disability (ID): “Multiple Disabilities” means multiple disabilities amongst VI, OH, HI, SLD, MI & ASD. Only those persons, who suffer from the following types of disabilities, are eligible to apply under this category:
- “Specific Learning Disability” (SLD) means a heterogeneous group of conditions wherein there is a deficit in processing language, spoken or written, that may manifest itself as a difficulty to comprehend, speak, read, write, spell, or to do mathematical calculations and includes such conditions as perceptual disabilities, dyslexia, dysgraphia, dyscalculia, dyspraxia and developmental aphasia.
- “Mental Illness” (MI) means a substantial disorder of thinking, mood, perception, orientation or memory that grossly impairs judgment, behavior, capacity to recognize reality or ability to meet the ordinary demands of life, but does not include retardation which is a condition of arrested or incomplete development of mind of a person, specially characterized by sub normality of intelligence.
- “Autism Spectrum Disorder” (ASD) means a neuro-developmental condition typically appearing in the first three years of life that significantly affects a person’s ability to communicate, understand relationships and relate to others, and is frequently associated with unusual or stereotypical rituals or behavior.
Guidelines for Persons with Disabilities using a Scribe
The visually impaired candidates and candidates whose writing speed is affected by cerebral palsy can use their own scribe at their cost during the online examination. In all such cases where a scribe is used, the following rules will apply:
- The candidate will have to arrange his/her own scribe at his/her own cost.
- The scribe may be from any academic stream.
- Both the candidate as well as scribe will have to give a suitable undertaking confirming that the scribe fulfils all the stipulated eligibility criteria for a scribe mentioned above. Further, in case it later transpires that he/she did not fulfill any laid down eligibility criteria or suppressed material facts the candidature of the applicant will stand cancelled, irrespective of the result of the online examination.
- Those candidates who use a scribe shall be eligible for compensatory time of 20 minutes for every hour of the examination.
- The same scribe cannot be used by more than one candidate. In addition, the scribe arranged by the candidate should not be candidate for the same online examination. If violation of the above is detected at any stage of the process, candidature for the examination of both the candidate and the scribe will be cancelled.
- Applicants eligible for and who wish to use the services of a scribe in the examination should invariably carefully indicate the same in the online application form. Any subsequent request may not be favorably entertained.
- Only candidates registered for compensatory time will be allowed such concessions since compensatory time given to candidates shall be system based, it shall not be possible for the test conducting agency to allow such time if he / she is not registered for the same. Candidates not registered for compensatory time shall not be allowed such concessions.
- During the exam, at any stage, if it is found that scribe is independently answering the questions, the exam session will be terminated and candidate’s candidature will be cancelled. The candidature of such candidates using the services of a scribe will also be cancelled, if it is reported after the examination by the test administrator personnel that the scribe independently answered the questions.
Guidelines for candidates: IDBI Bank Recruitment 2023
- with locomotor disability and cerebral palsy: A compensatory time of twenty minutes per hour shall be permitted for the candidates with locomotor disability and cerebral palsy where dominant (writing) extremity is affected to the extent of slowing the performance of function (minimum of 40% impairment).
- Visually Impaired candidates: A compensatory time of twenty minutes per hour shall be permitted for Visually Impaired candidates (who suffer from not less than 40% of disability) who opt to view the contents of the test in magnified font. This facility will not be available to Visually Impaired candidates who use the services of a Scribe for the examination. These guidelines are subject to change in terms of GOI guidelines/ clarifications, if any, from time to time. Please note the candidates not opting for scribe in the application form will not be allowed to use the facility of scribe.
- Use of Scribe & Compensatory time (persons having less than 40% disability) · In addition to instructions applicable to PwD candidates (who have disability of 40% or more), following rule will apply for persons with specified disabilities covered under the definition of Section 2(s) of the RPwD Act, 2016 but not covered under the definition of Section 2(r) of the said Act, i.e. persons having less than 40% disability and having difficulty in writing: The facility of scribe and/or compensatory time shall be granted solely to those having difficulty in writing subject to production of a certificate to the effect that person concerned has limitation to write and that scribe is essential to write examination on his/her behalf from the competent medical authority of a Government healthcare institution as per the prevalent proforma.
K. Pre-Examination training(PET) for SC/ST/OBCapplicants
- In compliance with Government Guidelines, IDBI Bank would arrange for pre-recruitment training for interested eligible SC/ST/OBC applicants prior to the written test.
- Bank reserves the right to conduct the PET by Online mode and shall be decided/communicated subsequently to the respective candidates. If Bank decides to hold the PET, it will not confer on the candidates any right of recruitment in the Bank.
- Details regarding the time, date, link of the PET (if held) for the interested eligible candidates would informed accordingly.Candidates are, therefore, advised to check their registered email & mobile number at regular intervals for updates.
- Candidates will not be called for the PET if they do not opt for the same in the application
L. General Instructions: IDBI Bank Recruitment 2023
(Please read carefully before filling up the online application form)
- Cut-off date: August 31, 2023. Before submitting the online application form, the applicants must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria with respect to age, educational qualifications, etc. as stated in this advertisement. If the applicants are not eligible, their candidature will be cancelled at any stage of the recruitment. If the applicant qualifies in the selection process and subsequently it is found that he or she does not fulfil the eligibility criteria, his or her candidature will be cancelled and if appointed, services would be terminated without any notice or compensation.
- Applications should be submitted only through the on-line mode through IDBI Bank’s website, after carefully going through all the instructions contained in General Instructions given in the advertisement and in the Online Application Form. No other means or mode of application form would be accepted.
- On submission of the online application, the candidates would receive a registration number and password, which they need to retain for use in future.
- Application should be filled only in English.
- Not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. In case of multiple applications only the latest valid (complete) application will be retained and the application fee / intimation charges paid for the other multiple registration(s) will stand forfeited. Multiple attendance / appearances in the online examination and / interview will be summarily rejected / candidature cancelled.
- Request for change of center for online examination or interviews will not be considered. However, IDBI Bank reserves the right to cancel or add any center depending upon the response in that center.
- All educational qualifications, which the applicant intends to indicate in the application form, should have been obtained before the cut-off date, from recognized Universities or Institutions in India.
- IDBI Bank reserves the right to modify or amend or reverse or cancel any or all of the provisions of the recruitment process including but not limited to only eligibility criteria.
- IDBI Bank may at its discretion, hold re-written test and/or re-interview, wherever necessary in respect of a center or venue or specific candidates(s) and/or all centers or all candidates.
- Applicants would not be allowed for online test and personal interview without the online call letter. No duplicate call letter would be issued to the applicants.
- All applicants belonging to the SC, ST, OBC, Ex-Serviceman, EWS and PWD category should produce at the time of interview, attested copy of the relevant certificate in the prescribed form from the Competent Authority empowered to issue such certificate. The name of the caste should be listed in central list of SC/ST/OBC and the caste certificates should be in central government format. OBC certificate should be issued in FY 2023-24 basis previous FY income with suitable mention about creamy layer. (Applicants with “Non-Creamy Layer Clause” certificate would be eligible for reservation as per Government of India guidelines). The PWD applicants shall possess a certificate of disability issued by the competent authority as per the Government of India guidelines. EWS certificate should be issued by competent authority of a recent date (i.e. FY 2023-24).
- The applicant’s appointment will remain provisional subject to caste or tribe certificates being verified through proper channel and verification of other testimonials. The applicant’s services will be liable to be terminated forthwith without assigning any reason in case the verification reveals that his or her claim for belonging to SC, ST, OBC, PWD, EWS and Ex-Serviceman category and other testimonials is false. IDBI Bank also reserves its right to take such further action against the candidates, as it may deem proper, for production of such false caste certificate/ testimonials.
- SC/ST applicants eligible for the selection process will be reimbursed, on production of tickets, the to and fro actual single return Second Class railway fare by the shortest route from the place of their residence to the place of interview. This concession will not be admissible to SC/ST candidates who are already in service in Central or State Government or Corporations or Public Undertakings or Local Government or Institutes and Panchayats.
- Applicants already in service of Government or Quasi Government Organizations and Public Sector Banks or Undertakings will have to produce a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer, at the time of interview. Before appointment in the Bank, a proper discharge certificate or Release Order from the employer will have to be produced. If the Application is required to be routed through the employer and in the process it reaches after the due date, it will not be considered even though submitted to the employer before the due date.
- IDBI Bank shall not furnish the mark-sheet of selection process to applicants.
- IDBI Bank shall not entertain requests from candidates seeking advice about their eligibility to apply nor from any eligible and not selected applicants.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- In all matters regarding eligibility, the selection process, the stages at which scrutiny of the documents regarding eligibility is to be undertaken, documents to be produced for the selection process, assessment, prescribing minimum qualifying standards in the selection process, number of vacancies and communication of result, etc., IDBI Bank’s decision shall be final and binding on the applicants and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- Appointment of the applicants in IDBI Bank will be subject to Medical fitness, satisfactory Reference / background check. The medical fitness shall be as per the Bank’s extant Medical Fitness Standards (MFS) and the final decision in an event of any anomaly with respect to the expected fitness shall rest with the Bank’s Chief Medical officer at Corporate Centre, Mumbai.
- Applications with suppression or concealment of any information and containing incorrect or misleading information will lead to the applicants being disqualified, as and when detected, irrespective of the stage of selection process and will also lead to dismissal from employment on its detection any time after appointment.
- The appointment of the applicants is liable to be terminated forthwith without any notice or compensation in lieu of notice, if any declaration or statement or information furnished by them is found to be false or untrue or if any material information if found to be suppressed, or concealed by them.
- Applicants are advised not to change their signature at any point of time during and after the recruitment process.
- The possibility of occurrences of some problem in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and / or result from being generated. In that event every effort will be made to rectify such problem which may include the conduct of another examination, if considered necessary.
x) BIOMETRIC DATA – Capturing and Verification
IRIS SCAN/BIOMETRIC DATA – The Bank, at various stages, may capture thumb impression &/or IRIS scan of candidates in digital format for iris/biometric verification for ascertaining genuineness of the candidates. Candidate will ensure that correct thumb impression or IRIS is captured at various stages and any inconsistency will lead to rejection of the candidature. In case any candidate is found to be not genuine, apart from taking legal actions against him/her, his/her candidature will be cancelled. Candidates are advised not to apply any external matter like mehendi, ink, chemical etc. on their hands or wear contact lenses. It has been decided to capture and verify the IRIS/biometric data (right thumb impression or otherwise) and the photograph of the candidates on the day of the Online Examination Please note: The IRIS / biometric data and photograph will be captured / verified on the following occasions –
- Before the start of the online examination it will be captured.
- At the time of document verification / interview Decision of the IRIS/Biometric data verification authority with regard to its status (matched or mismatched) shall be final and binding upon the candidates. Refusal to participate in the process of biometric data capturing / verification on any of the above mentioned occasions may lead to cancellation of candidature.
Candidates are requested to take care of the following points in order to ensure a smooth process
- If fingers are coated (stamped ink/mehndi/coloured.etc.), ensure to thoroughly wash them so that coating is completely removed before the exam /Interview / Document Verification day.
- If fingers are dirty or dusty, ensure to wash them and dry them before the finger print (biometric) is captured.
- Ensure fingers of both hands are dry. If fingers are moist, wipe each finger to dry them.
- If the primary finger (right thumb) to be captured is injured/damaged, immediately notify the concerned authority in the test center.
Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement and the selection process shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated in Mumbai only.
DISCLAIMER: IDBI Bank Recruitment 2023
- The Bank reserves the right to raise or modify the eligibility criteria pertaining to educational qualification and/or any other criteria. Depending upon the requirement, Bank reserves the right to cancel and/or restrict and/or curtail and/or enlarge any and/or all of the provisions of this recruitment process, if need so arises, without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
- Bank reserves the right to change (cancel/ modify/ add) any of the criteria, method of provisional selection / complete final selection etc.
- The Bank reserves its right to call any number of candidates for selection process at its sole discretion and/or as per the Banks requirement. Adequate candidates as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted based on their qualification and/or marks secured in online test for participation in further selection process. Most suitable candidates will be called for the Personal Interview (PI) and merely applying /being eligible for the post does not entitle any right to the candidate to be called for the selection process.
- The candidates who do not secure the minimum marks (as decided by the Bank) to clear the Personal Interview (PI) will not be considered for subsequent selection. Bank’s decision in the matter would be binding on the candidates and no separate communication will be sent in this regards to any of the candidates.
- Instances for providing incorrect information and/or process violation by a candidate detected at any stage of the selection, process will lead to disqualification of the candidate from the selection process and he/she will not be allowed to appear in any of the common recruitment process in the future. If such instances go undetected during the current selection process but are detected subsequently, such disqualification will take place with retrospective effect.
Annexure – I
Guidelines for scanning and Upload of Photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) & Signature
Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature as per the specifications given below.
Photograph Image: (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- Photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture.
- Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face
- If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows
- If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the file is more than 50 kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
- Same photo must be affixed on print out of the online call letter for the online test firmly pasted at the prescribed place duly signed across by the candidate.
Signature, left thumb impression and hand-written declaration:
- The candidate has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb
- The candidate has to put his left thumb impression on a white paper with black or blue ink.
- File type: jpg / jpeg
- Dimensions: 240 x 240 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e 3 cm * 3 cm (Width * Height)
- File Size: 20 KB – 50 KB
- The candidate has to write the declaration in English only clearly on a white paper with black ink.
- File type: jpg / jpeg
- Dimensions: 800 x 400 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e 10 cm * 5 cm (Width * Height)
- File Size: 50 KB – 100 KB
- The candidate has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb
- The candidate has to put his left thumb impression on a white paper with black or blue ink. File type: jpg / jpeg. Dimensions: 240 x 240 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e 3 cm * 3 cm (Width * Height)
- File Size: 20 KB – 50 KB
- The candidate has to write the declaration in English only clearly on a white paper with black ink. File type: jpg / jpeg
- Dimensions: 800 x 400 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e 10 cm * 5 cm (Width * Height)
- File Size: 50 KB – 100 KB
Scanning the documents:
- Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch)
- Set Colour to True Colour
- File Size as specified above
- Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the photograph/signature/ left thumb impression and hand written declaration, then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size (as specified above).
- The image file should be JPG or JPEG format. An example file name is: image01.jpg or image01.jpeg. Image dimensions can be checked by listing the folder files or moving the mouse over the file image icon.
- Candidates using MS Windows/MSOffice can easily obtain documents in .jpeg format by using MS Paint or MSOffice Picture Manager. Scanned documents in any format can be saved in .jpg / .jpeg format by using ‘Save As’ option in the File menu. Size can be adjusted by using crop and then resize option.
Procedure for uploading the documents
- While filling in the Online Application Form the candidate will be provided with separate links for uploading Photograph, signature, left thumb impression and hand written declaration.
- Click on the respective link “Upload Photograph / signature / Upload left thumb impression / hand written declaration”
- Browse and Select the location where the Scanned Photograph / signature / left thumb impression / hand written declaration file has been saved.
- Select the file by clicking on it
- Click the ‘Open/Upload’
- If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed.
- Preview of the uploaded image will help to see the quality of the image. In case of unclear / smudged, the same may be re-uploaded to the expected clarity /quality.
Your Online Application will not be registered unless you upload your Photograph, signature, left thumb impression and hand written declaration as specified.
- In case the face in the photograph or signature or left thumb impression or the hand written declaration is unclear / smudged the candidate’s application may be rejected.
- After uploading the Photograph / signature / left thumb impression and hand written declaration in the online application form candidates should check that the images are clear and have been uploaded correctly. In case the photograph or signature or left thumb impression or the hand written declaration is not prominently visible, the candidate may edit his/ her application and re-upload his/ her photograph or signature or left thumb impression or the hand written declaration, prior to submitting the form.
- Candidate should also ensure that photo is uploaded at the place of photo and signature at the place of signature. If photo in place of photo and signature in place of signature is not uploaded properly, candidate will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
- Candidate must ensure that Photo to be uploaded is of required size and the face should be clearly visible.
- If the photo is not uploaded at the place of Photo Admission for Examination will be rejected/denied. Candidate him/herself will be responsible for the same.
- Candidates should ensure that the signature uploaded is clearly visible
- After registering online candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated online application forms.
Admissions to IDBI PGDBF -2023-24
Last date for submission of ON-LINE applications is 30.09.2023
LAST DATE FOR PAYMENT OF FEE – 30.09.2023
idbi junior assistant manager recruitment 2023 apply online, idbi junior assistant manager last date to apply 2023, jobs in idbi bank, idbi bank limited, idbi provisional certificate 2023-24, govt bank recruitment 2023, how to get job in bank without exam, www.idbibank.in recruitment 2023 notification, idbi bank medical test rejection, idbi bank junior assistant manager recruitment 2023, idbi junior assistant manager recruitment, idbi bank jobs, idbi bank vacancies, idbi bank junior assistant manager through pgdbf 2023, idbi junior assistant manager vacancy 2023, idbi bank junior assistant manager 2023, idbi bank recruitment 2023 for freshers, idbi jr assistant manager recruitment 2023, idbi junior assistant manager qualification, idbi careers result