DSMNRU Recruitment 2023 Faculty Positions. Dr. Shakuntala Misra National Rehabilitation University (DSMNRU), Lucknow.
Dsmnru recruitment 2023 faculty positions list, Dsmnru recruitment 2023 faculty positions apply online, dsmnru erp, shakuntala university admission form 2023 dsmnru phd admission 2023, dr. shakuntala misra national rehabilitation university fee structure, shakuntala university courses and fees, shakuntala university merit list 2023
Advt No. – 58/2023-24
Table of Contents
DSMNRU Recruitment 2023 Faculty Positions
The Dr. Shakuntala Misra National Rehabilitation University, Lucknow invites applications for the faculty positions at the level of Professor/Associate rofessor in the Faculty of Law.
for Professor/Assistant P The details w.r.t various post(s), eligibility criteria, online and general instructions are available on the University website.
Online application portal shall remain open from 04.11.2023 to 03.12.2023.
The last date for submission of the hard copy of the application form alongwith necessary enclosures is 09.12.2023 upto 05:00 p.m. addressed to The Registrar, Dr. Shakuntala Misra University, Mohaan Road, Lucknow-226 017 by Speed/ Registered Post only.
National Rehabilitation Dated: 02 November, 2023 Faculty Recruitment Notice
IMPORTANT DATES: DSMNRU Recruitment 2023 Faculty Positions
|Commencement of online application||04.11.2023 from 11:00 a.m.|
|Last date for online submission of application form, fee payment and application forms pdf download||04.12.2023 upto 5:00 p.m.|
|Last date for submission of downloaded application form along with the enclosures||09.12.2023 upto 5:00 p.m.|
A non-refundable application fee of Rs. 1500/-(Professor/Associate Professor) and Rs. 1200 (Assistant Professor) through online mode from the candidates of UR, EWS & OBC categories and Rs. 750/- (Professor/Associate Professor) and Rs. 600 (Assistant Professor) through online mode from the candidates of SC/ST categories. No application fee shall be charged from the candidates of PwD (Divyang) categories. The application fee (non-refundable) is to be paid through the payment gateway by online Internet Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card.
ONLINE APPLICATION form available at https://dsmru.up.nic.in are invited from the Indian Citizens for the post of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor in the University as per the pay matrix indicated below:
|Name of the Post||Academic Level||Pay Matrix|
|Professor||Academic Level–14||Rs. 1,44,200 (1,44,200 – 2,18,200)|
|Associate Professor||Academic Level-13-A||Rs. 1,31,400 (1,31,400 – 2,17,100)|
|Assistant Professor||Academic Level–10||Rs. 57,700 (57,700 -1,82,400)|
Faculty of Law: DSMNRU Recruitment 2023 Faculty Positions
|Department||Name of the Post /Specialization||No. of Posts|
|Law||Associate Professor (Law)||1||1||1||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||1|
|Assistant Professor (English)||–||–||1||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Assistant Professor (Commerce)||1||1||1||–||1||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Assistant Professor (Law)||3||1||2||–||1||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
UR = Unreserved, EWS = Economically Weaker Sections, SC = Scheduled Castes, ST = Scheduled Tribes, OBC = Other Backward Classes & PwD = Persons with Disabilities (VI-Visual Impairment, HI-Hearing Impairment, ID-Intellectual Disability, OD-Other Disability)
ELIGIBILITY FOR VARIOUS TEACHING POSTS IN DEPARTMENT OF LAW
ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR: DSMNRU Recruitment 2023
Qualification & Experience:
i) A good academic record, with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines.
ii) A Master‘s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale, wherever the grading system is followed).
iii) A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and / or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry with a minimum of seven publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed Journals and a total research score of Seventy five (75) as per the criteria given in Appendix II, Table 2.
ASSISTANT PROFESSOR: DSMNRU Recruitment 2023
Qualification & Experience:
Eligibility (A or B) :
i) A Master‘s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
ii) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be exempted from NET/SLET/SET:
Provided, the candidates registered for the Ph.D. programme prior to July 11, 2009, shall be governed by the provisions of the then existing Ordinances/Bye-laws/Regulations of the Institution awarding the degree and such Ph.D. candidates shall be exempted from the requirement of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/Colleges/Institutions subject to the fulfillment of the following conditions:-
a) The Ph.D. degree of the candidate has been awarded in a regular mode;
b) The Ph.D. thesis has been evaluated by at least two external examiners;
c) An open Ph.D. viva voce of the candidate has been conducted;
d) The Candidate has published two research papers from his/her Ph.D. work, out of which atleast one is in a refereed journal;
e) The candidate has presented at least two papers based on his/her Ph.D. work in conferences/seminars sponsored/funded/supported by the UGC / ICSSR/ CSIR or any similar agency.
The fulfilment of these conditions is to be certified by the Registrar or the Dean (Academic Affairs) of the University concerned.
Note: NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Masters Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET.
The Ph.D. degree has been obtained from a foreign university/institution with a ranking among top 500 in the World University Ranking (at any time) by any one of the following: (i) Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) (ii) the Times Higher Education (THE) or (iii) the Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) of the Shanghai Jiao Tong University (Shanghai).
Important Instructions for the online submission of Application
Advertisement No. – 58/2023-24
UGC REGULATIONS ON MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS FOR APPOINTMENT OF TEACHERS AND OTHER ACADEMIC STAFF IN UNIVERSITIES AND COLLEGES AND MEASURES FOR THE MAINTENANCE OF STANDARDS IN HIGHER EDUCATION, 2018
- Online mode of submission of applications shall be essential.
- Applicants shall first register on the portal of the Dr. Shakuntala Misra National Rehabilitation University, Lucknow website https://dsmru.up.nic.in.
- Separate application form shall be submitted for different positions.
- Before starting to fill up the form, please keep ready digital copy of passport size photograph and signature in jpg/jpeg format not exceeding 50kb in file size for up-loading.
- Filling all mandatory fields (*) is required to make your application complete.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered and will be rejected.
- While filling the online application, if your browser closes unexpectedly or if you are logged out, please use the login information sent to your e-mail to login again.
- In case of any technical problem, e-mail to [email protected]
- There are several Tabs in your application. After completing each tab, you should click on “Save and Proceed” button to save the information and move to the next tab. After filling all the tabs, the candidate can finally submit application. Please note that you cannot make any changes after final submission.
- On successful submission, the applicant will come across a link to download a pdf of the application which s/he will have to print, sign it and having it forwarded by employer, if any.
- The applicants are required to submit the downloaded application form (hard copy) along with all the enclosures addressed to The Registrar, Dr. Shakuntala Misra National Rehabilitation University, Mohaan Road, Lucknow-226 017 by the prescribed date and time.
- The eligibility of the candidate will be determined on the last date of submission of application.
Please visit university website: https://dsmru.up.nic.in for application form, details of eligibility and other instructions.
General Instructions: DSMNRU Recruitment 2023
Advt. No. 58/2023-24
- Dr. Shakuntala Misra National Rehabilitation University requires the qualifications in accordance with Dr. Shakuntala Misra National Rehabilitation University Act, 2009 and/or UGC (Minimum Qualifications for Appointment of Teachers and other Academic Staff in Universities and Colleges and other Measures for the Maintenance of Standards in Higher Education) Regulations, 2018 including all its amendments.
- A relaxation of 5% shall be allowed at the Bachelor’s as well as at the Master‘s level for the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Other Backward Classes/OBC-Non-creamy Layer)/ Differently- abled [(a) Blindness and low vision; (b) Deaf and Hard of Hearing; (c) Locomotor disability including cerebral palsy, leprosy cured, dwarfism, acid-attack victims and muscular dystrophy; (d) Autism, intellectual disability, specific learning disability and mental illness; (e) Multiple disabilities from amongst persons under (a) to (d) including deaf- blindness)] for the purpose of eligibility and assessing good academic record for direct recruitment. The eligibility marks of 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever the grading system is followed) and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above are permissible, based only on the qualifying marks without including any grace mark procedure.
- A relaxation of 5% shall be provided (from 55% to 50% of the marks) to the Ph.D. Degree holders, who have obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19th September, 1991. NET/SLET/SET shall not be required for such Master’s Degree Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET /SET accredited test is not conducted.
- The claim for augmentation of the research score for research papers with impact factor (as per Thomas Reuter list) will be considered only when the claim is substantiated by supporting documentary evidence to the satisfaction of screening committee in this regard.
- The previous teaching experience/service shall be counted for direct recruitment only when it meets the criteria as stipulated under clause 10 of the UGC REGULATIONS ON MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS FOR APPOINTMENT OF TEACHERS AND OTHER ACADEMIC STAFF IN UNIVERSITIES AND COLLEGES AND MEASURES FOR THE MAINTENANCE OF STANDARDS IN HIGHER EDUCATION, 2018.
- The number of post/s may increase or decrease as per reservation roster.
- Online mode of submission of applications shall be essential. Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the minimum essential qualifications laid down in the advertisement.
- Applicants shall first register on the recruitment portal, after which, they can fill up the prescribed application form online. Separate applications shall be submitted for different positions.
- Before starting to fill up the form, please ensure that you have the following: A scanned copy of photograph, signature, relevant caste certificate (if any), Income certificate regarding EWS (if any), certificate for PwDs (if any), educational qualifications and experience related documents in JPEG/JPG/PDF format. The photograph and signature shall be in JPEG/JPG format between 20 kb and 50 kb and other documents in JPEG/JPG/PDF format between 100kb and 300 kb.
- While filling the online application, if the browser closes unexpectedly or if the candidate is logged out, he/she may use the login information sent to his/her e-mail to login again.
- Enter all your research publications and other Academic/Research contributions in the online application. Only the information entered in the online applications will be taken into account for deciding eligibility and/or shortlisting. Uploading digital copies of publications is essential. Filling all mandatory fields is required to make your application complete.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered and will be rejected.
- There are several Tabs in your application. After completing each tab, you should click on ‘Save’ button to save the information and move to the next tab. After filling all tabs, the candidate can finally submit his/her application. Please note that you cannot make any changes after submission.
- In case of any technical problems, please send an e-mail to [email protected]
- The applicant will come across a link for paying application fee and after the Payment, the candidate can apply online, download a PDF of the application, which he/she will have to print and send to the University after signing it and having it forwarded by his/her employer, if any, enclosing therewith the copies of the relevant certificates and documents, so as to reach DSMNRU by the cut-off date and time.
- Please note that sending the duly signed printout of the PDF along with all enclosures is mandatory without which the applications may not be considered for further processing. Candidates must send self-attested copies of certificates, mark-sheets from matriculation (10th Standard) onwards in support of the qualifications, experience, reprints of publications and certificates in support of their research score claimed for teaching positions along with the hard copy of the application form.
- Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidate for being called for interview. More stringent criteria may be applied for short-listing the candidates to be called for interview. Applicants having higher qualification and merit will be given preference. Good Academic Record for all teaching positions shall be as defined in the concerned Ordinance.
- The selection process will consist of Exam/interview for the Post of Assistant Professor.
- All such applicants whose result/grade card is in Grade Points/CGPA/OGPA/SGPA will have to enclose a Certificate from the Registrar/ Concerned Authority clearly stating the conversion formula for calculation of the equivalent percentage.
- Relevant grade which is regarded as equivalent of 55% wherever the grading system is followed by a recognized University shall also be considered eligible.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PwDs category should submit relevant certificate as per the pro- forma prescribed by the Govt.
- Any information/corrigendum/changes/ updates related to the recruitment process shall be available on official website of University https://dsmru.up.nic.in
- Relaxations and concessions for SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PwDs will be applicable in accordance with the applicable reservation policy and subsequent clarification/directives issued from time to time to this effect. The relevant OBC Certificate must have been issued within the last six months only and must clearly state whether the candidate belongs to creamy or non-creamy layer.
- Applicants not belonging to the State of Uttar Pradesh shall be treated as Unreserved Category and will not be entitled to any benefit of reservation.
- The eligibility of an applicant shall be determined in accordance with the UGC Regulations, 2018 and its subsequent amendments and/or in accordance with the relevant regulations of concerned Regulatory bodies/ Act/Ordinance.
- The University shall verify the antecedents of documents submitted by a candidate at the time of appointment or during the tenure of the service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has a clandestine antecedent/background and has suppressed the said information, then his/her services shall be terminated.
- Where an applicant requests, for good and sufficient reasons, to be considered in absentia, the Selection Committee may, with the approval of the Vice-Chancellor, so consider him/her, for the post of Professor, the Selection Committee may, with the approval of the competent authority-The Vice-Chancellor, consider in absentia, the names of eminent persons who have not submitted such application.
- The University reserves the right to withdraw any advertised post(s) at any time without giving any reason. The University may, at its discretion, fill up any future vacancy belonging to UR/EWS/SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/OBC/ PwDs as per roster point, out of the available candidates. The number of positions is thus open to change. The University may relax/review the qualification/ experience and age limit at its discretion at any stage and in case of candidates with exceptional merit.
- The decision of the Vice-Chancellor, Dr. Shakuntala Misra National Rehabilitation University, Lucknow in all matter relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications, mode of selection, conduct of interview will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection from any individual or his/her agency. No RTI shall be entertained during the recruitment process.
- In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the University reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel without any communication made to the candidate.
- The advertised posts are likely to continue subject to approval of the Uttar Pradesh Government on year-to- year basis.
- Applicants who are in employment should route their application through proper channel or should submit a “No Objection Certificate” from the employer prior to the interview, failing which they will not be considered.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and / or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Lucknow and shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any such case/ dispute.
- The eligibility of the candidate will be determined on the last date of submission of application in the DSMNRU, Lucknow.
- The candidates who had applied against earlier Advt. No. 42/2020-21 need to apply afresh against this advertisement through online mode but need not pay any application fee. The fee relaxation will be granted only if the scanned copy of the payment receipt/demand draft, as the case may be, is uploaded on the portal. Their eligibility and other terms and conditions shall be considered on the last date of submission of application of the current advertisement.
- The details of the posts, essential qualifications, general instructions for the candidates etc. may be seen on the “Faculty Recruitment Portal” of our website https://dsmru.up.nic.in
- The applications shall be invited through online mode. The applicants are required to submit printout of the application form after filling it online, along with all the enclosures to The Registrar, Dr. Shakuntala Misra National Rehabilitation University, Mohaan Road, Lucknow-226 017 by the last date and time of submission of application as prescribed by Speed Post/Registered Post.
- The print-out of the duly filled in online application form alongwith all necessary enclosures be sent in an envelope in the following format.-