IIIT Lucknow Admission: Indian Institute of Information Technology Lucknow Admission Ph.D. programme July 2023.
Table of Contents
Applications are invited for admission to the Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) programme. Applicants meeting the minimum eligibility in the broad areas of Engineering/ Management/ Mathematics are invited to submit their application. The goal of the Ph.D. programme at IIIT-L is to prepare the scholars for becoming global academic, industrial and R&D leaders.
The Indian Institute of Information Technology, Lucknow (IIIT Lucknow) is among the 20 IIITs established by the Indian government under the Public-Private Partnership (PPP) model.
IIIT Lucknow provides comprehensive facilities, both academic and non-academic, to its students, enabling them to thrive and contribute to the nation in various technological fields. The admission process involves centralized counseling for candidates who qualify in the JEE (Mains) examination.
IIIT Lucknow Admission Ph.D. programme
Some key features of Ph.D. Programme in IIIT-L are listed below.
• IIIT-L is an Institute of National Importance, established by an Act of Parliament, and has excellent academic record and are placed in highly reputed organizations.
• IIIT-L invites application under the following categories:
1. Self-Financed Full Time Research Scholar: The applicants shall not receive any financial support from the institute in any form, however, the applicants who have qualified CSIR/ UGC/ DAE/ NBHM/ DST/ DBT/ ICAR/ ICMR/ ICPR or secured funding from such an agency after completing the Master’s degree in relevant discipline with a consistently good academic will also be considered for this category.
2. Working Professional
3. Aspiring Students in Higher Academics (ASHA)
• Students are encouraged for showcasing research work through conference/workshop participation with institute financial support.
• Applicants must read Information Brochure for Ph.D. Admission, for eligibility criteria, Admission category, Research areas and other details.
• The application fee for the Ph.D. Application form is as follows:
• General Category & OBC: Rupees 1500 only, per application form.
• SC/ST/PWD: Rupees 1000 only, per application form
• Payment can be made in the online form itself.
Important Note: The payment details must be carefully filled in the space provided in the application form.
Important Dates: IIIT Lucknow Admission Ph.D.
The Important Dates are as follows:
|1.||Application forms are available from||9th June -2023|
|2.||The last date to fill the admission form||15th July-2023|
|3.||Tentative date to publish the list of shortlisted candidates for Personal Interview||18th July-2023|
|4.||Tentative Written and/or Personal Interviews||2nd to 4th August-2023|
|5.||Tentative Date for Result Declaration||10th August -2023|
One can refertofacultyprofile for details. However,prioritywill be given to the following areas in thissession:
Engineering (Computer Science/Information Technology)
WSN, IoT, Threat Assessment and Wireless Communication , Image Processing, ComputerVision, Image Analysis, Pattern Recognition, Biometrics, AI, Deep Learning, CloudComputing, Fog/Edge Computing, Real-time Data Analytics for Smart Applications, Distributedand Federated Learning, Industrial Applications, Artificial Intelligence, Data Analytics, Machine Learning,Data Mining, Smart Technologies,GridBlockchain, NLP ,Speech/Dialogue processing, Multimodal sensing and analysis, Scholarly data processing, Neuralmachinetranslation, Summarization , Information Retrieval, Legal Information extraction, Scholarly Data Mining, Text Summarization.
Supply chain, Analytics,Information Systems, operations Research, Human resource management, Linguistics, Applied Linguistics, Business Communication and Education, Economics, Financial Management, Fintech, Finance
Homognization Theory, Elliptic Partial Differential Equations, and Optimal Controls.
*ResearchAreasmaybeaddedtothepooldependingupontheavailabilityofthefacultymembersin different departments of the institute.
Application Process: IIIT Lucknow Admission Ph.D. programme
1. All applications will be received in online mode only.
2. The applicant has to carry the print out of all the documents (self-attested scanned copy of the Application form and Supporting Documents) and their originals during the personal interview.
3. The applicant has to send fresh application to apply for multiple disciplines and payment also to be made separately.
4. Please read the instructions given in the Ph.D. information brochure carefully before filling up the application form.
5. Contact: For any clarification, you may contact us through email at [email protected]
Official Website: https://iiitl.ac.in/
For any queries please contact:
Chak Ganjaria, C. G. City
Lucknow – 226002