Central University of Jharkhand Recruitment Assistant Professor (Temporary) Post in various Departments Advertisement for Walk-in-Interview.
The Central University of Jharkhand is looking for engagement of Assistant Professor (Temporary), in the below mentioned departments. The engagement shall be purely temporary in nature. Consolidated remuneration of Rs. 55,000/- (Rupees Fifty Five Thousand only), will be paid per month. The details are as under.
Advt. No.: CUJ/Advt./01/2022-23 Date: 29th April, 2022
|Sl. No.||Name of the Department||Reserved categories||Date of Walk-in- Interview|
|1.||Political Science and Public Administration||01||01||01||—||01||04||10th May, 2022 10.30 a.m. onwards|
|2.||Geography||03||01||–||—||—||04||11th May, 2022 10.30 a.m. onwards|
|3.||Contemporary & Tribal Customary Law||02||—||—||—||—||02||12th May, 2022 10.30 a.m. onwards|
The candidate engaged on consolidated remuneration will not be entitled to residential accommodation, official transport, leave encashment or any other allowances/facilities as admissible to a regular employee. However, they will be entitled to 8 days leave on pro-rata basis in a calendar year. The engagement will be initially for one semester.
However, the engagement may be extended on the basis of requirement of the University and satisfactory performance of the incumbent, but not more than one Academic Session in any case.
Essential (A or B):
- A Master„s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be exempted from NET/SLET/SET :
Provided, the candidates registered for the Ph.D. programme prior to July 11, 2009, shall be governed by the provisions of the then existing Ordinances/Bye-laws/Regulations of the Institution awarding the degree and such Ph.D. candidates shall be exempted from the requirement of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/Colleges/Institutions subject to the fulfillment of the following conditions:-
- The Ph.D. degree of the candidate has been awarded in a regular mode;
- The Ph.D. thesis has been evaluated by at least two external examiners;
- An open Ph.D. viva voce of the candidate has been conducted;
- The Candidate has published two research papers from his/her Ph.D. work, out of which at least one is in a refereed journal;
- The candidate has presented at least two papers based on his/her Ph.D work in conferences/seminars sponsored/funded/supported by the UGC / ICSSR/ CSIR or any similar agency.
The fulfillment of these conditions is to be certified by the Registrar or the Dean (Academic Affairs) of the University concerned.
|Department of||Specialization and Relevant Discipline|
|Political Science and Public Administration||Political Science / Public Administration|
|Geography||M.A./M.Sc. in Geography Preference will be given to the candidates with specialization in Remote Sensing & GIS/Disaster Management/ Cryospheric studies/ Hydrology/ Quantitative techniques.|
|Contemporary & Tribal Customary Law||LLM one position:- LLM with specialization in IPR / Environment Law / International Law / Tribal & Customary LawMSW one position: MSW with specialization in Community Social Work / Urban and Rural Community Development.|
- A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided at Graduate and Master‟s level for the Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/Differently-abled (Physically and visually differently-abled)/Other Backward Class (OBC) (Non-creamy layer) categories for the purpose of eligibility and for assessing good academic record during direct recruitment to teaching positions. The eligibility marks of 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and the relaxation of 5% marks to the categories mentioned above are permissible, based on only the qualifying marks without including any grace mark procedures.
- A relaxation of 5% may be provided, from 55% to 50% of the marks to the Ph.D. Degree holders, who have obtained their Master‟s Degree prior to 19 September, 1991.
- Relevant grade which is regarded as equivalent of 55% marks wherever the grading system is followed by a recognized university shall also be considered eligible.
- The candidate desire to attend the Walk-In-Interview has to register online on or before 8th May, 2022 in the link mentioned below:
The Walk-In-Interview will be held for the registered candidates.
- Candidates claiming to belong to OBCs/SEBC should note that the name of their Caste (including its spellings) as indicated in their certificates, should be exactly the same as published in the lists notified by the Central Government from time to time. A certificate containing any variation in the Caste name will not be accepted.
- The OBC/SEBC claim of a candidate will be determined in relation to the State (or part of the State) to which his/her father originally belongs. A candidate who has migrated from one State (or part of the State) to another should, therefore, produce an OBC certificate which should have been issued to him/her based on his/her father‟s OBC/SEBC certificate from the State to which he (father) originally belongs
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Interested Candidates registered for Walk-In-Interview may come with filled in downloaded application form available on University website: www.cuj.ac.in, bio-data, all original documents (a photocopy of the self attested documents along with two color photographs).
- Candidates with Ph. D. Degree awarded in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 are required to submit a certificate in the prescribed format (Annexure – I) from the concerned University to the effect that their Ph.D degree is compliant of „UGC (Minimum standards and procedure for awards of M.Phil/Ph.D degree)
- Candidates registered for the Ph.D programme prior to July 11, 2009, shall submit a certificate in the prescribed format (Annexure-II) from concerned University/Institute in accordance with the University Grants Commission on minimum qualifications for appointment of teachers and other academic staff in universities and colleges and measures for the maintenance of standards in higher education (3rd Amendment), Regulations, 2016.
- CUJ reserves the right to cancel all and / or modify Interview of any department without assigning any reason thereof.
- No TA/DA or accommodation shall be provided for attending the interview.
- Interview may continue for next day depending upon the circumstances, hence the candidate may come prepared accordingly.
7. Interview date and time are tentative and may change which shall be notified in CUJ website (www.cuj.ac.in).
- The number of vacancies indicated in the advertisement is tentative. The University reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of post, at the time of selection.
- Reservation for SC/ST/SEBC (OBC)/ EWS/PWDs exists as per the guidelines of the UGC/GoI. Candidates appearing for the reserved posts should clearly state the category they belong to. They must have Caste Certificate issued from the concerned competent authorities of the respective category in the prescribed format (Annexure –III, IV, V and VI). The candidates claiming in the PH category must have Medical Certificate issued from the concerned competent authorities.
- Candidates belonging to SEBC (OBC) category should submit proper caste certificate as per the proforma of Govt. of India and should be among other specially mention that he/she does not belong to the persons/sections (creamy layer) as mentioned in col. 3 of the schedule to the Dept. of Personnel & Training in the Govt. of India OM No. 36012/22/93-Estt. (SCT) dated 08.09.1993. Please visit www.ncbc.nic.in for details. Otherwise, the candidates will not be allowed to attend the interview
- In case of any disputes/suite or legal proceedings against the University, the Jurisdiction shall be restricted to the Courts of Ranchi.
- In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of engagement letter or after joining the University reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidates.
- Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves beforehand that they possess the minimum essential qualification laid down in the advertisement.
14. Addendum/ corrigendum (if any) shall be posted on the University website only. Hence, candidates are advised to visit University website regularly.
For query, if any, please write to [email protected].
|VENUE OF THE WALK-IN-INTERVIEW|
|Administrative (Block) Building, Central University of Jharkhand, Village: Cheri-Manatu, Kanke Ranchi – 835222 (Jharkhand)|
|ONLINE REGISTRATION DATE/TIME FOR WALK-IN-INTERVIEW|
|Link for registration: Please visit University website: www.cuj.ac.in (Note: Registration online on or before 8th May, 2022 up to 5.00 p.m.)|
How to reach Central University of Jharkhand, Village: Cheri-Manatu, Kanke, Ranchi
PLEASE VISIT UNIVERSITY WEBSITE FOR MAP DIRECTION.
NOTE: COVID-19 PROTOCOL SHALL BE STRICTLY ADHERED AS PER GOVERNMENT DIRECTIVES.