DETAILED NOTIFICATION OF VACANCY FOR RECRUITMENT
Central Sanskrit University, Delhi invites applications through Online mode only from Indian Nationals for recruitment to the following Posts:-
|Sl. No||Name of the Post and Pay Matrix Level||No. of Posts||Mode of Recruitment||Age Limit|
|1||Finance Officer (Pay matrix Level 14)||1||By direct recruitment or transfer on Deputation/Contract. The appointment shall be for tenure of 5 years or till attaining the age of 62 years, whichever is earlier. (Eligible for re-appointment upto the age of 62 years after observance of due selection procedure.)||Preferably below 57 years.|
|2||Librarian (Pay matrix Level 14)||1||By direct recruitment failing which by Deputation||Preferably below 57 years.|
Important: Central Sanskrit University, Delhi
- Candidates are required to apply Online through Link (https://sanskritnt.samarth.edu.in/index.php/site/login) given in the University’s Website www.sanskrit.nic.in under “Recruitment/ Notification” heads.
- Duly signed hard copy of the completed application(s) and documents uploaded through ONLINE should be submitted at the time of Document Verification/Interview. All relevant original Certificates/Documents shall also be produced at the time of Document Verification/Interview.
- Each applicant will have to pay application fee of Rs. 2000/- (Rs. 1000/- for SC/ST/PwBD) through Online mode only. Other mode of application fee will not be accepted.
- Schedule of submission of application is as under:-
- Start Date & Time of Online Registration /Submission of application 18.06.2022 (10:00 A.M.)
- Last Date & Time of Online Registration/Submission of application 17.07.2022 (11:59 P.M.)
- Those in employment may submit/upload “No Objection Certificate” from his/her employer in the prescribed format while submitting the application through Online mode only. No Objection Certificate and Vigilance Clearance Certificate in original from the concerned employer should be submitted at the time of Document Verification/Interview.
- The details of vacancy position, eligibility criteria, period of deputation/contract, procedure for submission of online application & fee etc. and other terms and conditions are given here in this detailed notification of vacancy for recruitment.
- Date of Document Verification/Interview will be displayed on University Website www.sanskrit.nic.in. Therefore, candidates should keep visiting University’s website www.sanskrit.nic.in for important announcement/information /corrigendum/notices and other details throughout the selection process at various stages.
- Selection process for recruitment to the above posts will be uploaded on the University’s website. CSU will not be responsible for invalid/wrong email ID and Mobile No. mentioned by the candidates. Therefore, it is the responsibility of the candidate to mention correct contact details and regularly check their e-mail, SMS and CSU website: www.sanskrit.nic.in for updates.
- For any technical problem(s) faced during Registration, Online Application Submission etc, contact at [email protected]
- Employment in the University involves liability to serve in any campus of the University situated in different parts of the country.
Eligibility Conditions : Central Sanskrit University, Delhi
- FINANCE OFFICER
Educational & Other Qualification Essential:
- A Master’s Degree with at least 55% of marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC 7
- At least 15 years of experience as Assistant Professor in the Academic Level-11 and above or with 8 years of service in the Academic Level-12 and above including as Associate Professor along with experience in educational administration
Comparable experience in research establishment and/or other institutions of higher education,
15 years of administrative experience, of which 8 years shall be as Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post.
- Persons having experience in Higher Education Institution financial management like accrual method of accounting/Auditing system and working in Organized Finance & Accounts Services in Central/State Govt.
- Knowledge about Sanskrit/Indic knowledge system and allied subjects.
Method of Recruitment:
By direct recruitment or transfer on deputation/contract basis. The appointment shall be for tenure of 5 years or till attaining the age of 62 years, whichever is earlier. [Eligible for re-appointment upto the age of 62 years after observance of due selection procedure].
Educational & Other Qualification
- A Master’s Degree in Library Science/ Information Science/ Documentation Science with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade in a point – scale wherever the grading system is followed.
- At least ten years as a Librarian at any level in University Library or ten years of teaching as Assistant/Associate Professor in Library Science or ten years of experience as a college Librarian.
- Evidence of innovative library services, including the integration ICT in a library.
- A Ph.D Degree in library science/ information science/ documentation/ archives and manuscript-keeping.
- Post Graduation degree in Sanskrit.
Method of Recruitment:
By Direct recruitment failing which by Deputation.
General Terms and Conditions of Recruitment: – Central Sanskrit University, Delhi
- Application Form & Fee:
The Candidates are required to apply through Online Link (https://sanskritnt.samarth.edu.in/index.php/site/login) given in the University’s Website www.sanskrit.nic.in under “Recruitment/Notification” heads. Each applicant will have to pay application fee of Rs. 2000/- (Rs. 1000/- for SC/ST/PwBD) through Online mode only.
- Schedule of Submission of Application is as under:
a). (i) Start Date & Time of Online Registration/Submission of application: 18.06.2022 (10:00 A.M. – IST)
- Last Date & Time of Online Registration/Submission of application: 17.07.2022 (11:59 P.M. – IST) b). Duly signed hard copy of the completed application(s) and documents uploaded through ONLINE should be submitted at the time of Document Verification/Interview. All relevant original Certificates/Documents shall also be produced at the time of Document Verification/Interview.
- Applications/candidature of applicants are liable to be cancelled/rejected summarily or at any stage of the recruitment process in the event of all or any of the following:
- Applications being incomplete.
- Any variation in the Signatures.
- Application without clear and legible photographs.
- Non-payment of Application Fee.
- Fee not paid as per instructions.
- Under aged/over aged candidates.
- Non submission of Hard copy of application alongwith self attested legible copies of all the relevant Certificates/Documents (uploaded), at the time of Document Verification/Interview.
- Non-production of Original Certificates at the time of Document Verification/Interview.
- Not having the requisite Educational Qualification/Experience as on the closing date.
- Incorrect information or misrepresentation or suppression of material facts.
- Any other irregularity.
- In case the appointment is made on deputation basis, the incumbent may be allowed to continue maximum for a period of five years or till he/she attains the age of the superannuation prescribed for that particular cadre, whichever is earlier. The appointment on deputation may be made initially for a period of one year which may be extended on yearly basis up to a maximum period of five years subject to satisfactory performance.
- The University, however, shall have the right to repatriate the incumbent any time even before the prescribed period in case his/her performance, integrity or conduct is found to be unsatisfactory at any stage according to the opinion of the competent authority or resuming the duties by the officer against whose vacancy the deputationist was working. CR dossiers duly certified by the Competent Authority for the last five years should be submitted by the candidates for recruitment on deputation basis, at the time of Documents Verification/Interview.
- Mere possession of eligibility conditions shall not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. The date for determining the eligibility of all candidates in every respect shall be the closing date as prescribed in the advertisement for receipt of the applications. In other words, no candidate shall be called for interview if he/she does not possess the minimum qualification and experience etc. as on the closing date of the application for a particular post.
- Apart from possessing the requisite qualification and experience as on the closing date of receipt of application prescribed in the advertisement, any relevant additional qualification and experience acquired after the closing date may be taken into account and may be given due weightage at the time of selection. The experience in different fields as prescribed for any particular post shall be calculated by taking into account either in one field exclusively or by counting more than one field as the case may be.
8. Candidate who is already in service may submit/upload a “No Objection Certificate” from his/her employer in the prescribed format while submitting the application through Online mode only. No Objection Certificate and Vigilance Certificate in original shall be submitted alongwith hard copy of application and documents at the time of Document Verification/Interview. Further, the candidate should also submit a certificate from the employer or his authorized officer to the effect that no disciplinary proceeding is pending nor contemplated against him.
- Acceptance of documents/certificates/claims etc. submitted by an applicant will be subject to their verification by the competent authorities/sources. If, any claim/certificate/document is found to be false/fake/incorrect/ malafide at any stage of verification before or after appointment, the document in question shall be summarily rejected and action may be initiated against the candidate for this misconduct including rejection of his/her candidature which shall lead to cancellation of his appointment, if already appointed.
- If at any stage of the recruitment process or employment, it is detected that there is a wilful suppression of factual information relating to the eligibility or otherwise as a candidate, followed by supply of fake documents/ or misleading statement/information in the application or tampering of documents or providing such information relating to the caste, educational qualifications, experience or domicile etc. the candidature shall be cancelled and services shall be terminated forthwith, if already appointed.
- Services of the persons appointed against any post shall be governed by the Central Sanskrit Universities Act, 2020, Statutes & Ordinances thereto/Service Bye-Laws and resolutions of the Executive Council of the University and rules of the Govt. of India/ Guidelines of the UGC adopted by the University from time to time.
- The employees of the University are liable to serve anywhere in the country or outside the country where the Campuses, offices or projects of the University are located or may be located in future.
- The grade point B in the 7 point scale (Grades O,A,B,C,D,E & F) shall be regarded as equivalent to 55% wherever the grading system is followed.
- Seven Point Scale for grading system is given below:
SEVEN POINT SCALE
|Grade||Grade Point||% Equivalent|
- Candidate should bring all original certificates relating to his / her age, qualification, experience and caste etc. at the time of interview/document verification. In case the candidate fails to submit the original documents for verification of the certified / xerox copies of the enclosures to his/her application, he or she shall not be allowed to appear at the test/interview/document verification and his/her candidature shall be treated as cancelled without any further communication in this regard.
- The University reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidate(s) at any stage in case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection as may be detected even after issue of appointment letter.
- The University reserves the right to alter/insert any corrections/additions in the advertisement/website in the event of any error/modification etc., for which the candidates are advised to be in the lookout for announcements in the website: www.sanskrit.nic.in.
- The select panel of candidates of this recruitment process will be valid for one year.
- The University reserves the right to fill or not to fill up the posts advertised for any reasons whatsoever.
- The University reserves the right to withdraw the advertisement either partly or wholly at any time without assigning any reason to this effect.
- The University reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason thereof.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Interim enquiries shall not be entertained.
- With regard to any ambiguity, relating to the recruitment rules in general and eligibility in respect of any post in particular, the decision of the Competent Authority shall be final.
25. Applications will be accepted online only. Application received through mode other than Online Portal, shall be rejected.
- Statutory Warning: Selection in the University is free, fair and merit basis. Any attempt to influence the selection process detected at any stage is liable to lead to termination of candidature of service and legal action against the concerned individual will be initiated.