Border Security Force (BSF) Recruitment 2022 notification regarding filling of Group B & C Job Vacancies. Group-B & C combatised (Non Gazetted-Non Ministerial) posts in the Border Security Force, SMT WKSP.
The job applications for BSF Jobs 2022 will be accepted online on or before 08 Jul 2022. Advertisement Number group_b_c/2022 (Last Date of Submission – 12 Jul, 2022)
Total Vacancies: 110
Vacancy Details – Border Security Force (BSF) Recruitment 2022
|Name of Post||No. of Post|
Important Dates – BSF Recruitment 2022
|Starting Date to Apply Online||08 Jun 2022|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||08 Jul 2022|
Application Fee – BSF Recruitment 2022
|Post of SI (Master), SI (Workshop) & SI (Engine Driver)||₹200|
|Post of HC (Master), HC (Workshop), HC (Engine Driver) & CT (Crew)||₹100|
Pay the Examination Fee through online
Age Limit – Border Security Force (BSF) Recruitment 2022
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||30 years|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates|
03 years for OBC candidates
Job Location – BSF Recruitment 2022
Qualification – BSF Recruitment 2022
10th, Diploma (Relevant Discipline)
Pay Scale – BSF Recruitment 2022
|Group B||₹ 35400-1120400|
|Group C||₹ 21700-69100|
How to Apply – BSF Recruitment 2022
Read the detailed notification pdf attached below before Apply Online. If you are interested and found yourself eligible for Group B & C, click on the apply online link given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form. You can apply online from 08 Jun 2022 to 08 Jul 2022.
Candidate Instructions : Border Security Force (BSF) Recruitment 2022
Necessary instructions regarding filling up of online applications
- Candidates are required to apply online through BSF website. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Applicants are first required to go to the BSF website www.bsf.gov.in and register themselves by filling one-time profile or required to fill their complete information step by step. This is one- time profile which candidates need to fill and it will be useful to candidates for all subsequent advertisements of Border Security Force.
- Candidates are required to have a valid Email ID and Mobile Number for registering and creating profile.
- Candidate should carefully fill all the information as asked in Profile and SAVE it. (save button)
- All the candidate are required to upload the images of recent photograph, signature and Thumb Impression.
- Size of the photograph (passport size) (Max size–50 KB)
- Size of the signature (Max size–50 KB)
- Size of the Thumb Impression (Max size–50 KB)
- Other supportive document (Max size–50 KB)
- No Fee will be Charged for filling up the OTR (One-Time Profile).
- After login with credentials, candidates can see active advertisements under Online Application Link. ‘Click Here to apply’ link is available next to active advertisements after login.
- Candidate need to click on ‘Click Here to apply’ link to apply for the post advertisement.
- On clicking on ‘Click Here to apply’ link, system checks candidate’s eligibility with respect to eligibility criteria required for the advertisement. If candidate does not fulfil eligibility, appropriate message of ineligibility is displayed by system.
- Only the applications of candidate fulfilling eligibility conditions will be accepted by system.
- Candidates must ensure all relevant fields in the application are filled before final submission, since editing after final submission will not be possible.
- Candidate’s application will not be considered if fee is not paid for that application in the application categories. Female candidate / Ex-serviceman / SC/ ST candidates not valid to submit any examination fee.
- Fees for examination can be paid by following means:
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Nearest authorized Common Service Centre
- Candidates are required to follow below mentioned procedure to pay the fees:-
- After login, Application history is visible at the bottom side of page.
- Candidate will be able to see applications submitted by him to various advertisements with fees payment status. Applications for which fees payment status is Unpaid, Pay Now link will be available there.
- 3 Options will be available after clicking on Pay Now link.
a). Net banking b). Debit Card c). Credit Card
- Candidate can pay using Net banking, Debit Card and Credit Card in Online Payment.
- Candidate can fill their online form through himself / any instant café / Common Service Centre.
Important Links – BSF Recruitment 2022
Click Here Advt. Details
Click Here Apply Online