Bankura University Admission Notification for PhD Programme of the Academic Session 2022-23.
Admission Notification for Ph.D. Programme of the Academic Session 2022-23
Applications are invited from eligible candidates (as per the existing guidelines of University Grants Commission’s Minimum Standards and Procedures for award of Ph.D. Degrees) for admission to Ph.D. Programme 2022 for the subjects as given below in the prescribed format which is available in the following link. The selection procedure will adhere to the Ph.D. Regulations of Bankura University.
The applicants must fill up the Application Form through the link (Google Form) for admission to Ph.D. Programme 2022 within 22nd April, 2022 to 13th May, 2022 and submit the requisite application fees through NEFT (National Electronic Fund transfer) in the Bank Account as given below.
The Details of Bank Account for NEFT(National Electronic Fund transfer):
|Beneficiary Name||BANKURA UNIVERSITY|
|Bank Name||PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK|
- The application fee: Rs. 1000 (For UR & OBC categories) and Rs. 800 (For SC, ST & PwD categories)
Submission of Application: Bankura University Admission Notification
Applicants have to submit the filled in form along with scanned copy of Mark Sheets & Certificates of all examinations and the payment receipt / relevant evidence of requisite fees through email to [email protected]within the above mentioned deadline. The whole documents will be in a single pdf format and the credentials will be arranged properly. The naming convention of the applicationand the subject line of the email will be as Name of the Applicant_Subject(e.g. Ram Das_Bengali)
Procedure of Apply in Brief:
Step I – Submit the requisite application fee through NEFT (National Electronic Fund transfer) in the Bank Account
Step II – Fill up the Application Form by clicking aforementioned link
Step III – Submit the Final Application through email to [email protected] within the deadline as mentioned above.
Subjects offered for the Ph.D. Programme, 2022:
Bengali, Botany, Chemistry, Education, English, Geography, History, Law, Mathematics, Philosophy, Physics, Political Science, Sanskrit, and Social Work.
1. Eligibility Criteria for Admission to Ph.D. Programme:
The minimum eligibility to apply for admission in Ph.D. Programmes, please click the link https://www.bankurauniv.ac.in/Bku_phd_regulation.aspx (Regulations relating to doctoral (Ph.D.) Degree,1stAmendment – 2020).
2. Intake Capacity/ Details of Vacancy (Subject wise & Category wise)*:
|Sr. No||Department||Total Vacancy||UR||SC||ST||OBC-A||OBC-B|
*It may be changed as per the decision of the appropriate authorities of Bankura University
UR – Unreserved, SC – Schedule Caste, ST – Schedule Tribe, PwD – Persons with Disabilities
Admission to the Ph.D. programme shall be through Research Eligibility Test (RET) to be conducted by the University. The date and mode of RET shall be notified later.
Applicants, who have qualified UGC-NET (including JRF) / UGC-CSIR NET (including JRF) / SET / GATE / JEST, or holding teacher fellowship or having M.Phil. Degree or having previously completed Ph.D. Course work from any recognized University or any International student shall be exempted from the Research Eligibility Test (RET).
- Fees structure of the Ph. D. Programme for the Academic Session 2022-23 as given below :
|Sl. No.||Fees Type||Amount in Rs.|
|3.||Course Work where applicable (Exempted for SC and ST Category) For Lab Based Subjects:||2000 3000|
|4.||RAC (payable at the time of final registration )||10000|
|5.||Submission of Thesis (Payable at the time of submission of thesis)||10000|
|6.||Evaluation(Payable at the time of submission of thesis)||5000|
General Instructions: Bankura University Admission Notification
- Candidates are required to go through the https://www.bankurauniv.ac.in/Bku_phd_regulation.aspx (Regulations relating to Doctoral (Ph.D.) Degree,1stAmendment – 2020).
- Once an application is received, it will be deemed that the candidate agrees to all terms & conditions, rules & regulations stipulated in the Regulations relating to Doctoral (Ph.D.) Degree, 1stAmendment – 2020. Ensure that you are filling genuine application form available at www.bankurauniv.ac.in.
- Please provide the updated mobile no. (WhatsApp no.) and e-mail id to get updates related to the Ph.D. Programme.
- All the information should match exactly with the school admit cards, mark sheets, certificates, photo identity cards, caste/category certificates etc. and it is to be produced in original at the time of verification.
- Duplicate applications are liable to be rejected.
- Confirmation of admission of a student in the Ph.D. Programme is subject to the verification of his/her original testimonials which will be initiated only after giving proper notice in due course and successfully completion of Ph.D. course work assigned by the respective departments. Admission is liable to be cancelled if any discrepancies found in any document or information provided by the candidates during the process of admission at any time/ stage.
- University is not liable to any kind of delay/failure and/or/both fall/slow down/obstruction of internet connection at the time of transaction.