AIIMS Mangalagiri Recruitment 2023: Senior Residents Posts. Rolling advertisement for recruitment of Senior Residents/ Senior Demonstrators at AIIMS Mangalagiri for the Month of November, 2023.
Table of Contents
AIIMS Mangalagiri Recruitment 2023
AIIMS Mangalagiri is a healthcare Institute of National Importance, established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY). AIIMS Mangalagiri invites applications for the post of Senior Residents/Senior Demonstrators for a period of maximum 03 years.
This being a Rolling Advertisement, further vacancies along with the Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedure, Application Procedure, Terms & Conditions etc., as amended from time to time will be uploaded on our institute website only and not to be published in either Employment News or any News Papers.
The aspirant applications satisfying the eligibility criteria in all aspects can apply for Walk-in Interview.
The applicant needs to fill & upload the application form through the below mentioned Google-form for appearing the interview.
Department wise vacancies: AIIMS Mangalagiri Recruitment 2023
|S.NO||Name of the Department||Number of Vacancies||Total No. of vacancies|
|3.||Burns & Plastic Surgery||1||1|
|6.||Forensic Medicine & Toxicology||1||1||2|
|14.||Obstetrics & Gyanecology||1||1|
|S.NO||Name of the Department||Number of Vacancies||Total No. of vacancies|
|19.||Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation||1||1||1||3|
|23.||Rheumatology and Clinical Immunology||1||1|
|25.||Transfusion Medicine & Blood Bank||1||1||2|
|26.||Trauma & Emergency||1||2||1||4|
[UR-Unreserved, EWS- Economically Weaker Section, OBC-Other Backward Classes; SC- Scheduled Caste; ST-Scheduled Tribes. 4% PwBD on horizontal basis as per Government Rules]
Essential Qualifications: AIIMS Mangalagiri Recruitment 2023
|S. No||Department||Minimum qualification|
|01.||Anaesthesiology||A Postgraduate medical degree viz., MD/DNB in Anaesthesiology from a recognized university/Institute /or equivalent qualification thereto|
|02.||Anatomy||For Medical Candidates: (Senior Resident/Senior Demonstrators) A Postgraduate medical degree viz., MD/DNB in Anatomy from a recognized university/Institute /or equivalent qualification thereto. |
For Non-Medical Candidates: (Senior Demonstrators) (a) The Candidate should possess M.Sc. Degree in the subject concerned, and (b) Ph.D in the subject concerned/allied subject from a recognized University/Institute.
|03.||Burns & Plastic Surgery||A Postgraduate medical degree viz., MS/DNB in Surgery/E.N.T./ Orthopedics OR M.Ch./DNB (Plastic Surgery) from any university recognized by MCI.|
|04.||Cardiology||A postgraduate medical degree viz., MD/DNB in Medicine/Paediatrics OR DM/DNB (Cardiology) from a recognized university/Institute/or equivalent qualification thereto.|
|05.||ENT||A Postgraduate medical degree viz., MS in ENT or M.Ch (Head & Neck Surgery) from a recognized university/ Institute/or equivalent qualification thereto.|
|06.||Forensic Medicine &Toxicology||A Postgraduate medical degree viz., MD/DNB in Forensic Medicine from a recognized university/Institute/or equivalent qualification thereto.|
|07.||General Medicine||A Postgraduate medical degree viz., MD/DNB in Medicine from a recognized university/Institute /or equivalent qualification thereto|
|08.||Hospital Administration||A Postgraduate medical degree viz., MD/DNB in Hospital Administration from a recognized university/ Institute/or equivalent qualification|
|09.||Medical Oncology||A postgraduate medical degree viz., MD/DNB in Medicine/Paediatrics OR DM/DNB (Medical Oncology) from a recognized university/Institute/or equivalent qualification thereto.|
|10.||Neonatology||A Postgraduate medical degree viz., MD/DNB in Paediatrics OR DM/DNB in Neonatology from a recognized university/Institute/or equivalent qualification thereto.|
|11.||Nephrology||A Postgraduate medical degree viz., MD/DNB in Medicine/ Paediatrics from a recognized university/Institute /or equivalent qualification thereto. DM/DNB in Nephrology from a recognized university/Institute /or equivalent qualification thereto.|
|12.||Neurology||A Postgraduate medical degree viz., MD/DNB in Medicine/Paediatrics (OR) DM/DNB (Neurology) from a recognized university/Institute.|
|13.||Nuclear Medicine||A Postgraduate medical degree viz., MD/DNB in Nuclear Medicine from a recognized university/Institute /or equivalent qualification thereto.|
|14.||Obstetrics & Gyanecology||A Postgraduate medical degree viz., MD/DNB in Obstetrics & Gynaecology from a recognized university/ Institute/or equivalent qualification thereto.|
|15.||Paediatric Surgery||A Postgraduate medical degree viz., MS/DNB in Surgery OR M.Ch/ DNB (Pediatric Surgery) from a recognized university/ Institute/or equivalent qualification thereto.|
|16.||Paediatrics||A Postgraduate medical degree viz., MD/DNB in Pediatrics from a recognized university/ Institute/or equivalent qualification thereto.|
|17.||Pathology||A Postgraduate medical degree viz., MD/DNB in Pathology from a recognized university/Institute /or equivalent qualification thereto.|
|18.||Pharmacology||For Medical Candidates: (Senior Resident) A Postgraduate medical degree viz., MD/DNB(Pharmacology) from a recognized university/Institute /or equivalent qualification thereto. |
For Non-Medical Candidates: (Senior Demonstrators) (a) The Candidate should possess M.Sc. Degree in the subject concerned, and Ph.D in the subject concerned/allied subject from a recognized University/Institute.
|19.||Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation||A Postgraduate medical degree viz., MD/DNB in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation from a recognized university/Institute /or equivalent qualification thereto.|
|20.||Physiology||A postgraduate medical degree viz., MD/DNB in Physiology from a recognized university/Institute/or equivalent qualification thereto.|
|21.||Psychiatry||A Postgraduate medical degree viz., MD/DNB in Psychiatry from a recognized university/Institute /or equivalent qualification thereto.|
|22.||Radiodiagnosis||A Postgraduate medical degree viz., MD/DNB in Radiodiagnosis from a recognized university/ Institute/or equivalent qualification thereto.|
|23.||Rheumatyology and Clinical Immunology||A postgraduate medical degree viz., MD/DNB in Medicine OR DM/DNB (Rheumatology) from a recognized university/Institute/or equivalent qualification thereto.|
|24.||Surgical Gastroenterology||A Postgraduate medical degree viz., MD/DNB in Surgery OR M.Ch./ DNB (Surgical Gastroenterology) from a recognized university/ Institute/or equivalent qualification thereto.|
|25.||Transfusion Medicine & Blood Bank||A postgraduate medical degre viz., MD/DNB in Transfusion Medicine/Pathology from a recognized university/Institute/or equivalent qualification thereto.|
|26.||Trauma & Emergency||A Postgraduate medical degree viz., MD/DNB in Medicine/ Emergency Medicine/ Geriatric Medicine/ Anaesthesiology/ Pulmonary Medicine (OR) MS in Surgery OR M.Ch/DNB (Trauma Surgery) qualification recognized equivalent thereto in the discipline/ subject.|
|27.||Urology||A postgraduate medical degree viz., MS in Surgery OR M Ch./DNB (Urology) from a recognized university/Institute/or equivalent qualification thereto.|
Upper Age Limit: 45 years (age as on crucial date)
Age Relaxation: AIIMS Mangalagiri Recruitment 2023
The age relaxation for SC/ST candidates is upto a maximum period of 5 (Five) years and for OBC candidate up to a maximum period of 3 (Three) years for the respective posts.
In case of candidates with Bench mark disability (PwBD) – age relaxation is provided up to a maximum period of 10 years for General Category, 13 years for OBC category and 15 years for SC/ST category.
Pay Scale: AIIMS Mangalagiri Recruitment 2023
- For Medical Candidates: As per 7th CPC, Pay Level-11 of Pay Matrix with the entry pay of Rs. 67,700/- plus NPA and other Allowances
- For Non Medical Candidates (M.Sc with Ph.D): Rs. 56,100 in Level-10 under 7th CPC plus Other Allowances.
Method of Selection: AIIMS Mangalagiri Recruitment 2023
Walk-in-Interview will be held at Admin and Library Building, AIIMS Mangalagiri, Mangalagiri, Guntur District, Andhra Pradesh.
Note: If no. of applied candidates is more, a written examination based on MCQs in the subject concerned will be conducted, followed by the interview for the shortlisted candidates (1:3 ratio as per category wise merit order).
Reservation criteria: AIIMS Mangalagiri Recruitment 2023
The reservation for OBC/EWS/SC/ST candidate is as per Central Govt. rules and 4 % for PwBD candidates (on horizontal basis).
For OBC Candidate: Candidates must attach certificate valid for the posts under the Central Government of India which mentions that the Candidate does not belong to Creamy Layer. Date of issue of Certificate should not be earlier than 1 year from the crucial date for the post of Senior Resident as per Govt. of India’s Residency Scheme in AIIMS, Mangalagiri.
b. Economically Weaker Section (EWS):
- Persons who are not covered under the scheme of reservation for SC’s, ST’s and OBC’s and whose family has gross annual income below ₹ 8 lakh (Rupees eight lakh only) are to be identified as EWS’s for benefit of reservation. Income shall also include income from all sources i.e. salary, agriculture, business, profession, etc. for the financial year prior to the year of application. Such candidates should have valid income certificate on the date of application in the prescribed format or on the letter head of the issuing authority to this effect before filling the application and submit the same at the time of document verification, failing which their candidature will be rejected. For more information, please download office order No. 36039/1/2019-Estt (Res), dated: 31st January, 2019 from Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions, Department of Personnel & Training. Or click on https://dopt.gov.in/sites/default/files/ewsf28fT.PDF.
- For SC, ST, OBC & EWS – Certificate should be issued by Tehsildar or above rank authorities as prescribed by Govt. of India in the prescribed format of State/Central Government.
Application Procedure: AIIMS Mangalagiri Recruitment 2023
The duly filled and signed original application form must be produced at the time of interview along with One (1) set of Self Attested photocopies of Degrees, Certificates, Mark sheets, Age proof, Caste certificates, PwD certificate (in case applicable) etc. The same MUST be produced in original for verification at the time of interview.
Annexure-I& II: Proforma/ Check list for the post of Senior Resident/Senior Demonstrators are to be filled and submitted during documents verification which shall take place before the interview.
The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respects can apply for the post of Senior Residents/Senior Demonstrators by clicking the link: https://forms.gle/EYr9ovyC4joKjwSU7
The link can also be copied and pasted on the address bar of the any web browser for submission of application. Candidate has to fill Google Form, and need to submit their scanned copy of application forms in prescribed format along with necessary documents and transaction details only through above link provided.
- Director, AIIMS, Mangalagiri reserves the right to cancel the advertisement at any point of time without assigning any reason there of or fill up less/more number of posts as advertised depending upon the Institutional requirement.
- The original certificates i.e., MBBS degree certificate, Internship Completion Certificate, Qualifying degree (MBBS/MD/MS/MDS/DNB/DM/M.Ch/MSc/PhD), Medical registration Certificate, Date of Birth Certificate/ 10th Standard Certificate, Caste Certificate and other relevant certificates etc. of the candidates who are selected for the post of Senior Resident/ Senior Demonstrators, will be verified.
- If any candidate, who joins the post and leaves/resigns/gets terminated before the completion of the tenure, he/she may do so by giving one month’s prior notice from either side as per the rules or by depositing pay and allowance in lieu thereof with the Institute for the period of which notice falls short of one month or so.
Application Fee: AIIMS Mangalagiri Recruitment 2023
For General/EWS/OBC Category: Rs. 1500/- and for SC/ ST categories Rs.1000/- to be paid through NEFT in the given bank account. The Application fee is non-refundable. No application fee is to be deposited for PwBD (Persons with Benchmark Disabilities) candidates.
|Name of Bank||SBI, AIIMS Mangalagiri Branch|
|Name of Account||AIIMS MANGALAGIRI – RECEIPTS|
|Bank Account Number||38321557910|
- Applicants working in Central/State Government/Semi Government/ Autonomous Institution must submit a “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” (NOC) from the employers at the time of interview clearly stating that the candidate will be permitted to join AIIMS Mangalagiri in the event of selection. The candidate will be allowed to appear for the interview only on production of original NOC.
- Self Attested photocopies of Degrees, Certificates, Mark sheets, Age proof, Caste certificates etc. may be annexed to the hard copy of the application and the same shall be produced in original along with 1 photocopy for ‘Documents verification’ at the time of interview.
- The decision of Competent Authority, AIIMS Mangalagiri in this regard shall be final and binding. The offer of appointment when made will be provisional and subject to verification of credentials (Educational & Personal) by competent authority.
- Based on the verification of original documents etc. the Screening Committee may short-list Candidates for interview.
- Any query in regard to the advertisement may be sent to the below mail ID: [email protected]
Terms & Conditions: AIIMS Mangalagiri Recruitment 2023
- Age and other qualifications/Experience will be counted as on the date of publishing of notification in the Institute Website (crucial date).
- Only those candidates who have been declared successful in their qualifying degree examination and will be completing their tenure for the same on or before crucial date will be eligible.
- The prescribed qualification is minimum and merely possessing the same does not entitle any candidate for selection.Canvassing information of any kind will lead to disqualification; incomplete applications will not be considered and will be REJECTED. No interim correspondence shall be entertained.The appointees shall be granted leave in accordance with the instructions issued by the Government of India from time to time.
- Private practice of any type is strictly prohibited.
- He / She may work in shifts and can be posted at any place in the Institute as per the discretion of the MS/Dean/Director.
- He/ She is expected to abide by the rules of conduct and discipline as applicable to the Institute employees.
- In case, any information given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has willfully suppressed any information relevant to this appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and action will be taken as deemed fit by the Competent Authority.
- The decision of the Competent Authority regarding selection of candidates will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
- All disputes will be subject to jurisdictions of High Court, Andhra Pradesh.Candidates working in Govt. / Semi-Govt., PSU should apply through proper channel only. The in- service candidates will not be permitted for examination / Interview, without “No Objection Certificate” from the employer. In this connection, it is mentioned that as per the terms and conditions of Residency Scheme, their engagement is to be regulated as per the CCS (Temporary Service Rules).
- The appointment shall be as per Govt. of India’s Residency Scheme. The appointment can be terminated at any time, on either side, by giving one month’s notice or by paying one month’s salary, without assigning any reason. The appointment can also be terminated for failure to complete the period of three months to the satisfaction of competent authority. The appointee shall be on the whole time appointment of the AIIMS for a period of 12 months at a time and continued up to 3 years based on the recommendation of HOD and discretion of Competent Authority. He/ She shall not accept any other assignment, paid or otherwise and shall not engage himself/herself in a private practice of any kind during the period of contract.
- If the selected candidate does not join within the stipulated time as mentioned in the offer of appointment, the offer of appointment stands cancelled and the post will be offered to waitlisted candidate, if any. If there is no waitlisted candidate, the post is considered as vacant and will be advertised in the next cycle of the rolling advertisement.
- The appointee shall perform the duties assigned to him/her. The competent authority reserves the right to assign any duty as and when required. No extra/additional allowances will be admissible in case of such assignment.
- If an appointee wishes to apply somewhere else or resign within the first 03 (three) months of joining, then neither he/she will be issued a No Objection Certificate (NOC) nor he/she will receive any Relieving Letter or Experience Certificate.
- The appointee shall not be entitled to any benefit like Provident Fund, Pension, Gratuity, Medical Attendance Treatment, Seniority, Promotion etc. or any other benefits available to the Government Servants, appointed on regular basis.
- The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law. In case any disciplinary proceedings are pending in the previous place/s of work, the candidate shall suitably inform in writing to AIIMS Mangalagiri at the time of verification of original documents.
- There is no provision displaying marks/separate marks of written test (if applicable)/Interview and also for re-checking/re-evaluation. Please note that no query in this regard will be entertained.The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
- Leave entitlement of the appointee shall be governed in terms of instructions contained in DoPT & T’s O.M.No.12016/3/84/Estt.(L) dated the 12th April,1985 as amended by OM No.12016/1/ 96/Estt.(L) dated the 5th July, 1990.
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit by the competent Medical Board.
- All information will be provided through the Institute website only. The Institute will not be responsible in any manner if a candidate fails to visit/access the website in time. Candidates are requested to regularly visit the Institute’s website i.e. www.aiimsmangalagiri.edu.in for updates.
- No travelling or other allowances will be paid to the candidate for attending the screening test/interview and joining the post.
- In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the Institute reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidate.
- The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of submitted information, other documents and photograph. Submission of any false and/or suppression /concealment of facts shall lead to rejection/ cancellation of selection/recruitment.
- Candidate must bring their own mask, gloves, personal hand sanitizer, water bottle for the same period and should follow COVID appropriate behavior as laid down by GoI/ State Govt. All other hygiene practices in view of COVID-19 are requested to be followed.
- Candidates should keep in mind that their turn for interview might be delayed depending upon the number of applicants.
- All corrigendum/addendum shall be published on the institute website. Applicants are requested to follow up the updates.
- Reporting Venue: Ground Floor, Admin and Library Building, AIIMS Mangalagiri, Mangalagiri, Guntur (Dist), Andhra Pradesh, 522503.
WALK –IN INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
|1||Reporting at AIIMS Mangalagiri||16th November, 2023 (Thursday)||08.30AM|
|2||Documents verification and Screening of Applications||09:00 AM onwards|
|3||Interview||11.00 AM onwards|
* Candidates reporting after 10.00 AM will not be allowed.