Advertisement for award of Junior Research Fellowship at UWR, NSTL-RTC, Goa. Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the award of following Junior Research Fellowships at UWR, NSTL-RTC, Goa initially for a period of two years (extendable as per rules) at a Monthly Stipend of Rs. 31,000/- + House Rent Allowance as admissible as per rules.
|Sl. No.||Type of Fellowship||Subject/ Discipline||No. of Fellow- ships #||Educational Qualification **|
|1.||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)||Electronics & Instrumentati on Engg.||1||Graduate Degree in professional course B.E./B.Tech. (E&I Engg.) in first division with a valid NET/GATE score. OR Post Graduate Degree in professional course M.E./M.Tech. (E&I Engg.) in first division both at Graduate and Post Graduate level.|
|2.||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)||Electronics/ Physics||1||Post graduate degree (M.Sc.) in Electronics/Applied Electronics/Physics/Applied Physics in first division with NET qualification|
** (i) Valid NET/GATE score is essential for B.E./B.Tech./M.Sc. candidates.
(ii) The Degree and Post Graduate Degree should be in same Discipline (Branch/Subject)
# (i) The number of Fellowship may decrease or increase.
(ii) Future vacancies may be filled with panel candidates. The panel will be valid for one year from the date of publishing results.
- Upper Age Limit: 28 years as on closing date of application. The upper age limit shall be relaxable for the candidates belonging to SC, ST and OBC as per Govt. of India orders.
- Those who possess the prescribed educational qualification acquired from recognized University/Institutions only need to send application for Interview. NSTL reserves the right not to select any candidate, if suitable candidates are not available.
- Candidates working in the Public Sector undertakings/Autonomous Bodies should be in possession of No Objection certificate from the concerned authorities at the time of Interview.
- It may please be noted that Award of fellowship does not confer on fellows any right for absorption in DRDO.
How to apply
Interested candidates should download and fill the application form in the prescribed format (available on the ‘what’s new’ section of the website www.drdo.gov.in).
The duly filled in and signed application form along with the under mentioned documents should be scanned in a single file and sent via e-mail to “[email protected]” with the subject “Application for Junior Research Fellowship (subject)”, so as to reach this office on or before the closing date. Incomplete/Partially filled applications are liable to be rejected.
- Marks sheets and certificates in support of Educational Qualification(s)
- Birth certificate or Matriculation/10th class certificate in support of Date of Birth
- Valid NET/GATE score card (if applicable)
- Valid SC/ST/OBC certificate (if applicable)
- Passport size photograph (taken within one year)
- Examination Fee of ₹ 10/- (Rupees Ten only) should be paid online to the under mentioned Bank account and Transaction ID/NEFT UTR No. should be mentioned in the Application form. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC are exempted from this payment.
Name of Account – Director NSTL Public Fund Account
Bank’s Name & Branch – State Bank of India, NSTL
Branch Account No. – 10364722847
IFSC – SBIN0011161
Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview to be held at UWR, NSTL-RTC, Vasco-da-Gama, Goa–403802. Based on the performance of candidates in the interview, a panel of selected candidates will be prepared for the available vacancies and future anticipated vacancies. The Panel would operate for a period of one year from the date of declaration of results.