AAI Junior Executives Recruitment 2023: Apply for 496 vacancies from tomorrow. AAI Recruitment 2023: Vacancies for Junior Executive posts; know how to apply here.
Table of Contents
AAI Junior Executives Recruitment 2023
Airports Authority of India (AAI), a Government of India Public Sector Enterprise, constituted by an Act of Parliament, is entrusted with the responsibility of creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure both on the ground and air space in the country. AAI has been conferred with the Mini Ratna Category-1 Status.
Airports Authority of India invites applications from eligible candidates to apply ON-LINE through AAI’s Website www.aai.aero for the following post. No application through any other mode will be accepted.
|Post Code||Name of Post||Number of vacancies and reservation|
|Total||UR||EWS||OBC (NCL)||SC||ST||(Included vacancies)|
|(A)||(B)||(C)||(D & E)|
|01||Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control)||496||199||49||140||75||33||00||00||05||00|
The number of vacancies is tentative and may increase or decrease at sole discretion of AAI.
Abbreviations used: UR = Unreserved | EWS = Economically Weaker Section | OBC (NCL) = Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) | SC = Scheduled Caste | ST = Scheduled Tribe | PwBD = Persons with Benchmark Disability | PwBD Category (A), (B), (C), (D) & (E): Please refer Suitable Categories of Benchmark Disabilities mentioned at Para-2 below.
POSTS IDENTIFIED SUITABLE FOR PERSONS WITH BENCHMARK DISABILITY (PwBD)
|Post Code||Functional Requirements||Suitable categories of Benchmark Disabilities|
|01||S, ST, BN, H, C, RW, SE, MF||–||–||Acid attack victims (subject to medical standards required for ATC license & without major restriction in muscle movement)||–||–|
Abbreviations used: S = Sitting | ST = Standing |BN = Bending | H = Hearing | C = Communication | RW = Reading & Writing
| SE = Seeing | MF = Manipulation with Fingers
Note: Definition of various categories of disability identified suitable for the post shall be as defined under RPwD Act, 2016
QUALIFICATION: AAI Junior Executives Recruitment 2023
|Post Code||Name of post||Educational Qualification|
|01||Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control)||Full Time Regular Bachelors’ Degree of three years in Science (B.Sc) with Physics and Mathematics. OR Full Time Regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in any discipline. (Physics & Mathematics should be subjects in any one of the semesters curriculum).|
|The candidate shall have minimum proficiency in both spoken and written English of the level of 10+2 standard (the candidate shall have passed English as one of the subject in 10th or 12th standard)|
(i) Degree should be:
- From a Recognized/Deemed university or from an apex institution i.e. (IIT/IIMs/XLRI/TISS etc.) recognized by Govt. of India; and
- Percentage of marks: – Pass marks or equivalent for Bachelor’s Degree.
(ii) Candidates having B.E./B. Tech/ B. Sc. (Engg.) Degree are allowed to apply where essential qualification is prescribed as Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
(iii) Departmental candidates possessing recognized degrees as per the required minimum qualification, obtained through part-time/ correspondence/ distance education mode shall be eligible to apply.
AGE LIMIT & RELAXATION: AAI Junior Executives Recruitment 2023
(i) AGE LIMIT:
Maximum age 27 years as on 30.11.2023.
(ii) RELAXATION IN AGE:
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates. Vacancies reserved for OBC category are meant for candidates belonging to ‘Non-Creamy Layer’ as per the guidelines of Govt. of India on the subject.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years for PwBD candidates where post is identified suitable for relevant category of disability, supported by the Certificate of Disability issued on or before 30.11.2023 by the Competent Authority.
- For Ex-Serviceman, age relaxation is applicable as prescribed by Govt. of India orders issued from time to time.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by maximum 10 years for candidates who are in regular service of AAI and have completed their probation on initial appointment.
- The Date Of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation / Secondary Examination certificates will only be accepted. No subsequent requests for change in Date Of Birth will be entertained.
IMPORTANT DATES: AAI Junior Executives Recruitment 2023
|Opening date for On-line Applications||01.11.2023|
|Last date for On-line Applications||30.11.2023|
|Tentative Date of On-line Examination||Will be announced on AAI Website-www.aai.aero|
REMUNERATION: AAI Junior Executives Recruitment 2023
(i) PAY SCALE (IDA):
Junior Executive [Group-B: E-1 level] : Rs.40000 – 3% – 140000
In addition to Basic pay, Dearness Allowance, Perks @ 35% of Basic pay, HRA and other benefits which include CPF, Gratuity, Social Security Schemes, Medical benefits etc. are admissible as per AAI Rules.
The CTC per annum for the post of Junior Executive would be Rs. 13 lakhs (approximately).
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS: AAI Junior Executives Recruitment 2023
(i) Only Indian Nationals fulfilling eligibility criteria can apply for the above post.
(ii) Candidates enrolled in final semester (where semester-system is applicable)/ final year (where year-system is applicable) on the cut-off date are allowed to apply, subject to condition that they must be in possession of final result at the time of Application Verification, failing which, their candidature will not be considered for further process. The date of declaration of result / issuance of Marks Sheet shall be deemed to be date of acquiring the qualification and there shall be no relaxation on this account. No further relaxation shall be provided in this regard.
(iii) Age and all other eligibility criteria shall be reckoned as on 30.11.2023 (cut-off date).
(iv) OBC Certificate:- Candidates applying against vacancies reserved for OBC category should note that at the time of Application Verification, they have to produce a valid OBC (NCL) Certificate issued during Financial Year 2023-24 in the format for appointment to posts under the Government of India, issued by the Competent Authority, in support of their belonging to OBC community in the Central list of OBC and to prove that they do not belong to “Creamy Layer” of the OBCs. A declaration shall also be submitted by the candidate before his/her appointment that he/she does not belong to the Creamy Layer of OBC. OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate for admission to educational purposes will not be considered.
(v) EWS Certificate: Candidates applying against vacancies reserved for EWS category should note that they have to submit the EWS Certificate valid for Financial Year 2023-24 in prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority so as to prove that they belong to EWS Category, at the time of Application Verification.
(vi) SC/ST Certificate: Candidates applying against vacancies reserved for SC/ST category should note that they have to submit the Caste Certificate issued on or before 30.11.2023 by the Competent Authority, at the time of Application Verification.
(vii) Disability Certificate: Candidates applying against vacancies reserved for PwBD category should note that they have to submit valid Disability Certificate issued on or before 30.11.2023 by the Competent Authority as per Government guidelines, at the time of Application Verification.
(viii) Ex-servicemen candidates will have to produce Discharge Certificate at the time of Application Verification.
(ix) All the certificates issued by the Competent Authority should either be in Hindi or English. Any variation in the caste name will not be accepted. For certificates issued in any language other than Hindi/English, translated copy of the same duly attested by Notary is to be submitted.
(x) Where a specific subject is required in the qualifying degree as an essential qualification for the post and the same is not specifically mentioned in his/her mark sheet, candidate is required to submit a certificate from the University / Institution confirming that the candidate has studied the required subject(s) in the qualifying degree.
(xi) In case of Integrated Master’s Degree, candidate will have to produce a certificate at the time of Application Verification in support of possession of Bachelor’s degree and statement of marks issued by the University/ Institution.
(xii) Candidate must specifically indicate the percentage of marks obtained [calculated to the nearest two decimals] in the relevant column of the application. Where percentage of marks is not awarded by the University but only CGPA/OGPA/DGPA/CPI etc. is awarded, the same shall be converted into percentage in terms of conversion norms of University in this regard. Candidate will have to produce the equivalence certificate / document issued by the University / Institution evidencing equivalent percentage of marks, when called for Application Verification.
(xiii) In case of employees coming from PSUs (following IDA Pay-Scales): Pay protection upto a maximum of 3 (three) increments in the form of Personal Pay will be given to all eligible employees who have been recruited in AAI through Direct Recruitment and that the initial basic pay of the candidate will be fixed at the starting level of the scale to which he/she has been selected. Pay for this purpose means Basic Pay. The said component of personal pay will be absorbed during fixation of pay in higher scale/pay revision. Personal pay will be shown as a separate component and will not count for any purpose including DA.
(ix) In case of employees coming from Central/State Government Ministries/ Departments (following CDA pay- scales): Pay protection upto a maximum of 3 (three) increments in the form of Personal Pay will be given to all eligible employees who have been recruited in AAI through Direct Recruitment and that the initial basic pay of the candidate will be fixed at the starting level of the scale to which he/she has been selected. Pay for this purpose means Basic Pay + DA. The said component of personal pay will be absorbed during fixation of pay in higher scale/pay revision. Personal pay will be shown as a separate component and will not count for any purpose including DA.
SELECTION PROCESS: AAI Junior Executives Recruitment 2023
(i) Candidate should carefully read the important instructions before filling the application form and ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in the advertisement. Furnishing of wrong/false information will lead to disqualification and AAI will not be responsible for any consequence of furnishing such wrong/false information.
(ii) On the basis of the details furnished in application form, provisionally eligible candidates shall be called for Online examination and admit cards shall be issued to them accordingly. Candidates will have to visit AAI website for downloading the admit cards for online examination through the link provided on website.
(iii) Objective Type Online Examination (Computer Based Test) will be conducted for the post of Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control). There will not be any negative marking for wrong answer attempted by the candidates. Syllabus will be uploaded under “Press Note” of Advt No: 05/2023.
(iv) On-line examination will be followed by Application Verification/ Voice Test/ Psychoactive Substances Test/ Psychological Assessment Test/ Medical Test/ Background Verification, as applicable for the post or any other test, as may be decided by competent authority at any stage during the recruitment process.
(v) Presence of the following psychoactive substances will be tested and the test report for the same should be negative:
(a) Amphetamine and Amphetamine type stimulants
(b) Opiates and metabolites
(c) Cannabis (Marijuana) as THC
Non-Negative Screening Test Result for consumption of psychoactive substances will be sent for Confirmatory Test. Candidate getting Non-Negative Screening Test Report followed by a Positive Confirmatory Test Report for consumption of psychoactive substances shall be disqualified and will not be considered eligible for selection. Such candidate will lose his/her right to claim employment for the post of Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control) in AAI.
(vi) Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in Online examination and they will be called for Application verification / Voice Test / Psychoactive Substances Test / Psychological Assessment Test/ Medical Test, as applicable for the post.
(vii) Roll numbers of the candidates, shortlisted for Application verification / Voice Test/ Psychoactive Substances Test / Psychological Assessment Test/ Medical Test, as applicable for the post, will be declared on AAI website only. The call letter will be sent to the shortlisted candidates on their registered E-mail IDs only.
(viii) During Application Verification, the candidate will have to produce Original Certificates along with a proof of identity and one set of self-attested photocopies of all the Certificates. If the identity of the candidate is in doubt or he/she is not able to produce the requisite documents or there is mismatch of information in the documents, his/her candidature will be rejected. No additional time will be given for producing original documents.
(ix) Candidates already working in Central Government / State Government / Autonomous Body / Public Sector Undertaking are required to produce “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” from the present employer at the time of Application Verification, failing which his/her candidature will not be considered. Other claims such as undertaking to resign in the event of selection, acknowledged copy of applied NOC/Resignation Letter, Experience Certificate etc. shall not be considered in place of NOC.
(x) The provisional selection of the candidates will be as per the merit list prepared on the basis of their performance in On-line examination, subject to qualifying the voice test, negative test report for consumption of Psychoactive Substances, including Psychological Assessment Test, Medical Test and Background Verification, as applicable for the post, and subject to meeting all other eligibility criteria prescribed for the post.
(xi) Roll numbers of the candidates provisionally selected for appointment will be declared on AAI website. The Offer Letter will be sent to the provisionally selected candidates on their registered E-mail IDs only.
(xii) Offers of appointment will be issued only after completion of Background Verification Process and the selected candidates will have to undergo training, during which they will be paid basic pay along with other admissible allowances. The selected candidates shall have to execute a surety bond for an amount of Rupees Seven Lakhs to serve Airports Authority of India during training and for a period of 03 years after completion of training.
(xiii) On selection, candidate shall also attain ICAO language minimum proficiency level 4 (Operational) for the purpose of issuance of license or rating. Any candidate who is not able to attain ICAO proficiency level 4 or above during the training, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
(xiv) Selection of candidates shall be provisional, subject to verification of documents relating to eligibility criteria, Character and Antecedents/Background Check, Caste Certificate/ Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate/ EWS Certificate/ Disability Certificate and other documents submitted by the candidate and is also subject to his/her meeting the requisite medical standards for the post and other requirements applicable for appointment under the rules of AAI.
(xv) Selected candidates will be liable to be posted anywhere in India.
ACTION AGAINST MISCONDUCT: AAI Junior Executives Recruitment 2023
(i) Candidates are advised to furnish correct information and should not provide any documents/information that are false, tampered, fabricated or should not suppress any material information while filling up the “on-line” application.
(ii) At any stage of recruitment or later, if a candidate is found guilty of any misconduct such as:
- Using unfair means or obtaining support for his/ her candidature by unfair means; or
- Impersonating or procuring impersonation by any person; or
- Resorting to any irregular means in connection with his/her candidature during selection process; or
- Canvassing in any form/using undue influence for his/her candidature by any means; or
- Submitting of false certificates/documents /information or suppressing any information at any stage; or
- Giving wrong information regarding his/her category (SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/EWS/PWD/Ex-Servicemen/AAI Apprentice) while appearing in the examination or thereafter;
- Misbehaving in the examination hall/ any venue during the recruitment process or disclosing, publishing, reproducing, transmitting, storing or facilitating transmission and storage of contents of the test(s) or any information therein in whole or part thereof in any form or by any means, verbal or written, electronically or mechanically for any purpose; or
- Carrying mobile phones or similar electronic devices of communication in the examination hall/ venue of Computer Literacy Test;
his/her candidature will be summarily rejected and will be terminated from service (if already appointed), apart from initiating any other action or taking legal recourse as deemed fit.
HOW TO APPLY: AAI Junior Executives Recruitment 2023
(i) Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the Advertisement. Furnishing of wrong/false information will be a disqualification and AAI will not be responsible for any consequence of furnishing of such wrong/false information.
(ii) Candidates are advised to read the following instructions carefully before applying on-line and also all the instructions given on main instruction page of the on-line application:
- Candidates are required to apply On-line through the link available on www.aai.aero under tab “CAREERS”. No other means/mode of submission of applications will be accepted under any circumstances.
- Incomplete application will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates should have a valid personal E-mail ID and Mobile Number. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process. The candidates are requested to check regularly their E-mail/AAI’s website for any communication from AAI.
- Before starting to fill up the on-line application, the candidates should keep at hand the following details/documents/information:
- Valid E-mail id: The E-mail id entered in the online application form should remain active until the recruitment process is completed. No change in E-mail id will be allowed once registered. All correspondence regarding this recruitment shall be made on the registered E-mail id/AAI website, including intimation to download Admit Card for Online examination and Call Letter for Application Verification, if shortlisted.
- Scanned copy of latest passport size coloured photograph (not more than 03 months old) and scanned signature in digital format (as per dimensions given below) for uploading in the application.
- All relevant documents/details relating to eligibility criteria viz Educational Qualification, Caste Certificate [SC/ST/OBC(NCL)], EWS Certificate, Experience Certificate, Disability Certificate, Discharge Certificate in case of Ex-Servicemen, Apprentice Certificate from AAI etc.
- Details/ documents to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges.
- Candidates are advised not to respond to unscrupulous advertisements appearing in any newspaper/websites/mobile apps etc. For authenticity of the any information, candidates may visit detailed advertisement available on AAI website www.aai.aero only.
INSTRUCTIONS REGARDING SCANNING OF PHOTOGRAPH AND SIGNATURE:
Uploading of scanned image of his/her photograph and signature should be as per the specifications given below:
(i) Photograph image:
- Photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture (not more than 3 months old).
- Photograph in cap/hat/dark glasses will not be acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover the face.
- Size of scanned photograph file should be between 20kb-50kb and Dimensions 200×230 pixels, only.
(ii) Signature image:
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black ink pen.
- Size of signature file should be between 10kb-20kb Dimensions 140×60 pixels (preferred).
APPLICATION FEE AND MODE OF REMITTANCE: AAI Junior Executives Recruitment 2023
- Application Fee of Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand only) (inclusive of GST) is to be paid by the candidates through ONLINE MODE ONLY. Fee submitted by any other mode will not be accepted. However, the SC/ST/PWD candidates/ Apprentices who have successfully completed one year of Apprenticeship Training in AAI/ Female candidates are exempted from payment of Fee.
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- On clicking submit button, the candidate will be navigated to SBI MOPS payment portal. The candidates are required to deposit the requisite examination fees online through Internet Banking/Debit/Credit Card. Check the charges/Commission applicable for selected ‘Mode of Payment’ and the same shall be borne by candidate.After the Payment is completed, the candidate shall be automatically redirected to application portal. Candidates may take a printout of submitted application and it is advised to keep it with them for future reference. There is no need to send the printout to AAI Office.Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Duplicate payments, if any, will be refunded after the closing date of submission of applications.
- To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS: AAI Junior Executives Recruitment 2023
(i) Before submitting the application, the candidate must ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility and other norms and possesses the eligibility related documents as per the requirements mentioned in this advertisement. He/She may cross-check the information, such as Date of Birth, Category, Sub-Category [SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PwBD/EWS/Ex-Serviceman], Gender, E-mail ID, Mobile Number etc. furnished in the application form before finally submitting the same as no correction would be possible later.
(ii) Candidates are advised to apply on-line much before the closing date of application mentioned in this Advertisement and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability/failure to log on the AAI’s website on account of heavy load on internet/website jam/disconnection.
(iii) AAI will not take any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications till the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the AAI.
(iv) The online examination will be held at various major cities across India. The places of examination centres can be increased or decreased, depending upon the number of candidates and in that case, candidates will be asked to appear at any other place of examination centres other than those specified by them. No request for change of centre/venue/date/session for Examination shall be entertained.
(v) The possibility of occurrence of some problem in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact exam delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include movement of candidates, delay in exam. Conduct of a re- exam is at the absolute discretion of AAI. Candidates will not have any claim for a re-exam. Candidates not willing to move or not willing to participate in the delayed process of exam delivery shall be summarily rejected from the process.
(vi) The decision of AAI Management regarding the eligibility criteria, acceptance or rejection of applications, mode of selection to the post, etc. shall be final and binding on all candidates. Mere fulfilling of the minimum qualification and job requirement will not vest any right on candidates for being called for Application Verification. No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates found ineligible and not called for Application Verification.
(vii) AAI reserves the right to modify/alter/restrict/enlarge/cancel the recruitment process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reasons what so ever. The decision of the AAI Management will be final and no appeal will be entertained in this regard.
(viii) All correspondence with candidates shall be done through E-mail and all general information shall be provided through AAI website. Responsibility of receiving, downloading and printing of admit card for online examination/ call letter for Application Verification/ offer of appointment/ any other information, shall be of the candidate. AAI will not be responsible for any loss of E-mail sent, due to invalid/wrong email ID provided by the candidate or for delay/non-receipt of information, if a candidate fails to access his/her mail/AAI website in time.
(ix) In case of any process violation by the candidate or any information provided by the candidate is found false or is not found in conformity with the eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement, candidature of such registered candidates is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or even after recruitment/joining. If such instances go undetected during the current selection process but are detected subsequently, such disqualification will take place with retrospective affect.
(x) AAI will not bear any liability on account of salary/ leave salary/ pension contribution etc., if any, of previous employment of any candidate already working in Central Government / State Government / Autonomous Body / Public Sector Undertaking.
(xi) No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the Online examination.
(xii) Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Delhi.
(xiii) All future communications/information regarding this recruitment will be made available on AAI website. Candidates are advised to check their Email account and visit AAI website www.aai.aero regularly for further updates.
(xiv) In case of any dispute in the advertisement, English version of the Employment Notice will be treated as valid.
(xv) Online examination (Computer Based Test) will be bilingual i.e. Hindi and English.