AAI Recruitment 2023: Medical Consultant. AAI Recruitment 2023: Check Post, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary and Other Important Details.
Table of Contents
Airports Authority of India (AAI) Recruitment 2023 is offering employment opportunities for capable individuals to assume the role of Medical Consultant. In line with the official notification for AAI recruitment in 2023, this appointment spans a duration of 1 year, with the possibility of extension up to 3 years on an annual basis.
Candidates interested in applying should be aware that the maximum age limit for this position is 60 years, calculated as of the application form’s last submission date. As stipulated in the official AAI recruitment notification for 2023, candidates aspiring for the role of Medical Consultant must possess an MBBS degree from a recognized university.
It’s noteworthy that there is a single vacancy available for this specific position, emphasizing the competitive nature of the opportunity.
- Post Name: Medical Consultant
- Vacancy: 01
Age Limit: AAI Recruitment 2023
- Maximum age limit is 60 years as of the last date for the application form.
Qualification: AAI Recruitment 2023
- Applicant must have an MBBS degree from Recognized Universities, as per Medical Council of India/National Medical Commission/Govt. of India norms, to be considered for engagement as a Medical Consultant (Non-Specialist Doctor).
- Experience of at least 05 years after Graduation, including one year as House Surgeon (Jr. Resident) in a teaching institution, with preference given to candidates who have worked in Aviation Establishments, Government Establishments, and PSUs.
Salary: AAI Recruitment
- For the first 06 hours of duty: Rs. 3000
- For one-hour additional duty on all working days (inclusive of conveyance): Rs. 500
Tenure: AAI Recruitment
- The appointment is for a period of 1 year, extendable up to 3 years on a yearly basis.
Selection Procedure: AAI Recruitment 2023
- Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
- Details regarding the interview will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates.
How to Apply: AAI Recruitment 2023
- Interested and eligible candidates should fill out the application form in the prescribed format.
- Send the duly filled-in application form by post to: The Jt. General Manager (HR), Airports Authority of India, Operational Building, Chennai Airport, Meenambakkam, Chennai – 16.
Important Dates: AAI Recruitment
- Last date for submitting the application form: 31.08.2023
Note: This information is based on the provided details as of now. For the most accurate and up-to-date information, it’s recommended to refer to the official notification from AAI for the 2023 recruitment.
Q. Will AAI recruit in 2023?
Airports Authority of India has announced 342 vacancies for Junior Executive, Junior Assistant, and Senior Assistant Posts are to be filled through AAI Recruitment 2023.
Q. Will there be AAI ATC exam in 2023?
The AAI ATC Exam Date 2023 is announced on the official website of AAI. The AAI ATC exam will be conducted on 20th and 21st February 2023.
Q. What is the qualification for AAI 2023?
Applicant must have an MBBS degree from Recognized Universities, as per Medical Council of India/National Medical Commission/Govt. of India norms, to be considered for engagement as a Medical Consultant (Non-Specialist Doctor).
Q. What is the last date for AAI ATC 2023?
What is the last date for AAI ATC 2023? The application form for AAI ATC Recruitment was released on 01 August 2023 and the last date to fill out the form was 31 August 2023.