NIT Srinagar Non-Teaching Jobs 2023: Qualification 10+2, Graduation, Masters : Salary : Rs. 35,400 to 136,304 / – Apply online.
Table of Contents
Also Read: NSIC Recruitment 2023 For Engineers
NIT Srinagar Non-Teaching Jobs 2023
National Institute of Technology Srinagar (J&K) is one amongst the 31 NITs established by GoI, an Institution of National Importance declared by the Act of Parliament and a premier technical Institution of the Country, offering several undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programmes in Engineering/ Technology, Sciences, & allied areas, and also provides excellent ambience for academic research and co-curricular activities.
The Institute invites applications in the prescribed format from interested officers/officials retired from the services of Accounts and Audit Departments in the Centre or the State Government, with good experience and command on the service matters as per erstwhile State Service Rules and the Central Service Rules, for engagement as Consultant Internal Audit on contract basis.
Terms & Conditions:
1. The term of appointment shall be initially for a period of one year which may be extended based on the review of task and the performance of the contract appointee or till attaining the age of 65 years, whichever is earlier.
2. The Consultant Internal Audit shall be paid a monthly amount, arrived at by deducting the basic pension from the pay drawn at the time of retirement. The amount of remuneration so fixed shall remain unchanged for the term of the contract. There will be no annual increment/ percentage increase during the contract period.
3. No HRA shall be admissible during the contract period.
4. An appropriate and fixed amount as Transport Allowance for the purpose of commuting between the residence and the place of work shall be allowed not exceeding the rate applicable to the appointee at the time of retirement. The amount so fixed shall remain unchanged during the term of contract. However, consultant may be allowed TA/DA on official tour, If any, as per his/her entitlement at the time of retirement.
5. Paid leave of absence may be allowed at the rate of 15 days for each completed month of service. Accumulation of leave beyond a calendar year may not be allowed.
6. The consultant shall sign an agreement of confidentiality with the Institute containing a clause on Ethics and Integrity.
7. The applications/bio-data along with self-attested copies of all the required documents/proofs must be submitted on email ID [email protected] only.
8. The last date to submit applications/bio-data is 30th September, 2023.
9. The candidates, in their own interest, are advised to visit the Institute website www.nitsri.ac.in regularly for any further information and update.