Monash University Scholarships 2024, Australia (Fully Funded). Monash University Scholarships for International Students 2023.
monash university scholarships international students, Monash university scholarships for international students 2023 requirements, Monash university scholarships for international students 2023 fees, Monash university scholarships for international students 2023 deadline, Monash university scholarships for international students 2023 2024, monash university scholarships for international students 2024, monash university undergraduate scholarships for international students does, monash university offer full scholarships for international students.
Table of Contents
Monash University Scholarships 2024
The Monash Global Executive MBA program offers a range of sponsorships to support gender, professional and international diversity in the program.
They are offer the following sponsorships and scholarships:
Jane McAloon Scholarship
Ms McAloon, an alumna of Monash University, has had a long-standing connection with Monash University spanning more than 30 years.
Ms McAloon wishes to continue to support significant learning and development opportunities for outstanding GEMBA candidates who wish to pursue an executive education, who may otherwise be hindered by cost.
The scholarship provides a generous tuition fee reduction of $20,000 ($10,000 p.a.) for two candidates enrolling in either the Global Executive MBA (Course code B6017) or the Global Executive MBA/Master of Business double degree (B6054) in 2024.
- POSCO Visiting Fellowship Program 2023
- US-ROK-Japan Trilateral Global Leadership Youth Summit
- Green Hub Western Himalayas Fellowship 2024
- AICTE Post Graduate Scholarship 2023
- Netherlands Scholarship 2024 By Ministry Of Education
Eligibility and selection criteria: Monash University Scholarships 2024
To be eligible for the support fund, you must:
- Have a record of academic and/or professional achievement;
- Come from diverse educational backgrounds and industry experiences, whether in the private, for-purpose or public sectors;
- Show commitment, capability and contribution to leadership in their organisations and their communities;
- Demonstrate willingness to contribute back to their communities; and
- Have a willingness to contribute back to the Monash Business School community during and after their studies.
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
Application process: Monash University Scholarships 2024
Applicants for the scholarship must submit an application statement labelled ‘Jane McAloon Scholarship’. The application statement must be addressed to [email protected] and address the selection criteria in not more than 500 words.
Shortlisted applicants may be invited to an interview to be held in late January.
Applications for the Jane McAloon Scholarship close on 25 January, 2024. Successful applicants will be notified by February 5 2024, but must have applied for and accepted an offer for either of the programs listed above not later than February 5, 2024.
Monash Alumni Scholarship
Monash Business School is committed to supporting Monash University alumni in advancing their professional careers. They are delighted to offer the Monash Global Executive MBA Sponsorship for Monash Alumni, which is awarded to encourage and support Monash alumni in their pursuit of an Executive MBA.
The sponsorship may be awarded to up to three (3) Global Executive MBA successful applicants per cohort; sponsorships are valued at $5,000 and $10,000.
Eligibility: Monash University Scholarships 2024
To be eligible for this sponsorship, candidates must be:
- Monash alumnus or alumna
- An applicant of the Monash Global Executive MBA program
- An Australian citizen, or holder of an Australian permanent resident visa, or permanent humanitarian visa.
Key selection criteria: Monash University Scholarships 2024
Successful applicants for the Monash Global Executive MBA Sponsorship for Monash Alumni will be selected based on the following criteria:
- Career trajectory – a review of the applicant’s career journey and achievements to date
- Career planning – a projection of the applicant’s professional career aspirations, including highlights from an action plan to achieve these
- Contribution – a demonstration of the applicant’s commitment and ability to contribute to leadership in their organisations and their communities.
Application process: Monash University Scholarships 2024
The sponsorship application process is integrated into the three stages of application for admission to the Global Executive MBA program (B6017) or the Global Executive MBA and Master of Business double degree (b6054):
- Stage 1: Application
- Stage 2: Interview
- Stage 3: Notification
When completing the online application for admission to the Monash Global Executive MBA, applicants should upload a series of documents including a personal statement.
Applicants who wish to be considered for this sponsorship must also upload an additional statement – the sponsorship application statement – to make their case for consideration for the Monash Global Executive MBA Sponsorship for Monash Alumni.
This sponsorship application statement must:
- Be labelled the “Monash Global Executive MBA Sponsorship for Monash Alumni”
- Address each of the three key criteria for the sponsorship
- Be no more than 500 words.
Sponsorship applicants who progress to the interview stage for general admission to the Monash Global Executive MBA programs will be invited to speak to their sponsorship application in an extension of their admission interview.
FAQs: Monash University Scholarships 2024
Does Monash have scholarship for international students?
This scholarship is open to: Malaysian citizen OR. International student. All undergraduate courses except Bachelor of Medical Science and Doctor of Medicine and Bachelor of Pharmacy.
Does Monash University offer full scholarships for undergraduate international students?
Scholarships are available for international students as well at Monash University.
How much scholarship can I get in Monash University?
Monash International Merit Scholarship $10,000 per 48 credit points (up to A$ 50,000) for the duration of your course.
What is the scholarship for international students in India 2023?
SAARC Scholarships for International Students at Rayat Bahra University, India. Rayat-Bahra University is very pleased to conduct a funding programme for bright international students who wish to study in India. They can apply for the SAARC Scholarships offered for the academic year 2023-2024.