Jadavpur University Recruitment 2023 Finance Officer Posts. Jadavpur University Recruitment 2023 – Notification Details.
Jadavpur University Finance Department Recruitment 2023
Jadavpur University Recruitment 2023 Finance Officer Posts
Jadavpur university recruitment 2023 finance officer posts pdf, Jadavpur university recruitment 2023 finance officer posts list, jadavpur university assistant professor recruitment 2023, jadavpur university recruitment for non teaching staff, jadavpur university entrance exam 2023, jadavpur university official website, jadavpur university faculty recruitment, jadavpur university merit list 2023
DETAILS OF THE EMPLOYMENT NOTIFICATION NO : A2/ C/7/ 20 23 dt. 08.11.2023
The University invites applications from Indian Nationals in the prescribed form for the following post:
Finance Officer : One post(UR)
Qualifications : Jadavpur University Recruitment 2023
- Essential : i) Uniformly good academic record with a Master’s Degree in Commerce/ Finance with minimum 55% marks or its equivalent grade in the point scale wherever a grading system is followed.
- Chartered Accountant or Cost Accountant or equivalent professional qualification.
Master’s Degree in Business Administration with specialization in Finance.
- 15 (Fifteen) years of working experience in management of finance in a Government / University or Institute of Higher Learning / Commercial Establishment of which 5 years must be in higher administrative post Involving supervision, control, planning and administration.
- Age not less than 40 years. Relaxable in case of exceptionally qualified candidates.
Pay : Jadavpur University Recruitment 2023 Finance Officer Posts
Rs. 1,44,200 at Pay Level 14 (Rs. 1,44,200 – 2,18,200/-)
Note: Relaxation for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/Differently Abled (Physically as well as visually) categories as per State Government norms.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMITTING APPLICATION IS “21/12/2023” (payment link closes at 4 p.m.)
FILLING UP / SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM AND OTHER RELATED INSTRUCTIOS :
- Blank application form in ‘pdf’ format is available at the JU website : www.jaduniv.edu.in Download the application form for filling up.
- Please pay the application fee of Rs. 500/- (US $ 50.00 or its rupee equivalent for Indian citizen staying outside) as indicated in the JU website (www.jaduniv.edu.in). Follow instructions for making payment and take print out of the receipt of payment / challan obtained. For making online payments, (a) Net banking, (b) Debit / Credit / Rupay card, (c) Challan (for making cash payment at SBI branches) options will be available. Use anyone of the options for making payment (from within India).
- Please submit seven hard copies of the complete application form (one original and seven photocopies) along with all enclosures including attested/self attested photocopies of all certificates and testimonials (in a single copy). Filled-in applications are to be submitted either by post Under Certificate of Posting, preferably by Registered Post to the ‘Registrar, Jadavpur University, Aurobindo Bhavan, 188, Raja S.C. Mallick Road, Jadavpur, Kolkata – 700 032’ or in person to the ‘Information Office’ on all working days within 11.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m.
- Please super scribe the envelop with the name of the post applied for and the Advertisement Notification Number.
- Those who are already in service should apply through proper channel.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
- Mere submission of application does not guarantee a call for interview as the method of screening will be applied as per the selection criteria of the University, selection will be made as per university selection procedure. University reserves the right for selection.
- All qualifications, experience will be recognized till the last date of submission of application.
- Please follow Jadavpur University website for any update / notification time to time regarding above selections.
- University will not be liable for any kind of postal delay.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected without any intimation.
- Apply separately for more than one post paying fees accordingly.