IGNCA Recruitment 2023: – Project Associate (Animator/Multimedia), Advertisement for the following post to work on ongoing projects of IGNCA on contractual basis. Vaccancy”.
Table of Contents
IGNCA Recruitment 2023: Project Associate (Animator/Multimedia)
The Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts (IGNCA), is an autonomous institution under the Ministry of Culture, Govt. of India is visualised as a centre encompassing the study of all arts, especially in their dimension of interrelationship and mutual interdependence.
The IGNCA seeks to place the arts within the context of the natural and human environment.
The fundamental approach of the centre in all its work is multi-disciplinary and holistic.
Requirement of Project Associate (Animator/Multimedia) to work on ongoing projects of IGNCA on contractual basis.
Name of Position – Project Associate (Animator/Multimedia) – (01) One
• Graduate with at least 55 % marks in any subject from recognized University/institute.
• Post Graduate Degree/PG Diploma in Animation from recognized University/ Institute.
• 2 Years experience in the field of Animation.
• Working knowledge of Graphics Designing, Adobe InDesign and Final Cut Pro (FCP).
• Making Animated short films.
• Formatting, Designing of Departmental publications and promotional materials related Departmental events.
• Besides the above-mentioned works, any work given by the HoD (Adi Drishya Department) from time to time.
Duration – Two Years.
Age Limit – Maximum age 40 years as on 10.07.2023.
Monthly Emoluments– Rs. 45,000/- per month.
Date of Interview : 19th September, 2023 at 11:00 am
Candidates are requested to bring updated resume supported by self attested copies of testimonials. Candidates are requested to report at 10:30 am for verification of original certificates and only eligible candidates will be allowed to appear for the interview.
The IGNCA reserves the right to accept or reject any or all applications without assigning any reason. The decision of the IGNCA regarding selection of applicants for interview and/ or engagement shall be final and binding.
Selected candidate must join immediately.
INDIRA GANDHI NATIONAL CENTRE FOR THE ARTS
(An Autonomous Organization under the Ministry of Culture, Govt. of India)
Janpath Building, Near Western Court, Janpath, New Delhi-110 001