Chandigarh PGT Recruitment 2023 [98 Posts] Notification. Chandigarh Administration Recruitment 2023 Lecturers (PGTs) Posts. Online link for apply for the post of Lecturers (PGTs).
chandigarh pgt recruitment 2023, chandigarh teacher recruitment 2023 notification, chandigarh pgt recruitment 2023 official website, chdeducation.gov.in recruitment 2023, chandigarh pgt syllabus, hppsc pgt recruitment 2023, chandigarh pgt previous year question paper, chandigarh pgt salary, Chandigarh PGT Recruitment 2023
Chandigarh Education Department Recruitment 2023: Chandigarh Education Department Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 98 PGT Lecturers Post. Name of Post, Lecturers (PGTs). Total Number of Posts (98 Posts).
|Opening date of Application||25.10.2023 11:00 AM onwards|
|Closing date of Application||16.11.2023 upto 05:00 PM|
|Last date to deposit the fees||20.11.2023 upto 02:00 PM|
Table of Contents
Chandigarh PGT Recruitment 2023 Lecturers (PGTs) Posts
Candidates will be required to click “Recruitments” on the website i.e. https://www.chdeducation.gov.in/ to submit the application. Education Department, Chandigarh Administration invited online applications from eligible candidates to fill up 98 posts of Lecturers (PGTs) on regular basis as per following details:-
|10.||Music (Vocal)||2||1||1||1 VH*|
|13.||Political Science||9||5||1||2||1||1 Others*||1|
Pay Scale: Chandigarh PGT Recruitment 2023
The Pay scale for the post of Lecturers (PGTs) is Rs.9300-34800+Grade Pay Rs.4800 notified by Chandigarh Administration, Finance Department (Accounts Branch) vide notification no. 7000/15/8-F&P0(7)/2023/4354 dated 29.03.2023.
General Instructions: Chandigarh PGT Recruitment 2023
General Instructions / Guidelines for Online Filling of Application Form How to Apply
- Apply online well in advance without waiting for last date of submission of online application form. No Application shall be entertained by hand or by post or any other mode in the Department.
- Please read the instructions and procedures carefully before you start filling the Online Application Form and check all the particulars filled up in application form to ensure the correctness of information.
- Applications will be accepted online (only) from 25.10.2023 on https://www.chdeducation.gov.in/. Detailed scheduled is as under :
|ACTIVITY||DATE AND TIME|
|Online Filling and submission of applications.||25.10.2023|
|Last date for closing of online application||16.11.2023 (upto 05.00 PM)|
|Last date for deposit of Application Fee.||20.11.2023 (upto 02.00 PM).|
|Display of “fee confirmation list” of candidates who submitted application and fee within scheduled date.||30.11.2023|
- The candidate should fill in all the details while filling the Online Application Form. After registration for online application, Application number and Password will be generated and sent through email AND/OR SMS. Take print out of the screen displaying this Application no. and password for future reference of your application status.
- Application Form incomplete in any respect shall be summarily rejected.
- No request for change of any particular field on the application form shall be entertained by the Department, after final submission of the application.
- No offline application form or copy of downloaded application form will be accepted by the Education Department, Chandigarh Administration.
- Final submission of the Application form will only be after payment of the fee through Recruitment Portal (If applicable).
- All the candidates who will submit complete online application (along with photograph, thumb impression and scanned signature) on or before closing date along with requisite fee will be issued admit cards to appear in Written test without checking eligibility conditions. Eligibility of the candidate will be checked after declaration of result of written test as per details mentioned under selection procedure. Simply appearing in the written test does not give any right to the candidate for appointment.
- Selection will be made purely on the basis of merit in written test subject to fulfilment of eligibility conditions and simply appearing in the written test does not give any right to the candidate for appointment. As such, candidates are advised to ensure that they fulfil eligibility conditions for the post applied.
- Candidate shall be considered only against the category against which he/she applies. Any change of category after submission of application form shall not be permitted.
- The decision of the Education Department in all matters relating to acceptance or rejection of an application, eligibility/suitability of the candidates, mode and criteria for selection etc. will be final and binding on the candidates. No query or correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- If on verification at any stage starting from submission of application form till appointment, it is found that the candidate does not fulfil any of the eligibility conditions or it is found that the information furnished is false or incorrect, his/her candidature will be cancelled and he/she will also be liable to be criminally prosecuted. This is irrespective of whether or not the candidate benefitted by furnishing the false or incorrect information in his/her application
- Even after appointment, at any later stage, if it is found that any information furnished by any candidate is incorrect, he/she shall be liable to be prosecuted legally.
- The Department reserves the right to call upon any candidate personally along with printed copy of the application form/original certificates/photocopy of self-attested certificates/Photo/identity Proof i.e. identity Card/Driving License/Passport/Voter Card/Pan Card/Aadhaar Card etc. at any stage of the Recruitment.
- A hard copy of the admit card in prescribed format with recent passport size photograph affixed on it, along with physical copy of Id proof in original shall be required at each stage of recruitment process.
- Education Department Chandigarh reserves the right to defer, cancel or postpone the selection process at any time without assigning any reasons.
- Login with your application number and password to download yours admit card. Candidates will be intimated through email AND/OR SMS when the admit cards are available for downloading from the website ( https://www.chdeducation.gov.in/).
- Question paper along with the answer key will be posted on the website within one day after the conduct of examination for calling objections, if any, from the candidates. You can submit your objections by logging in with your login id and password and clicking on the “Objections” tab within three days after display of answer key. The final key after considering all the objections and making necessary corrections, if any, will be uploaded on the website within two weeks of the day of the examination. This key will be used for preparation of final result.
- Candidates are advised to keep visiting/checking the official website of Directorate of School Education, Chandigarh Administration i.e. https://chdeducation.gov.in for any update on this recruitment process
- For post detail, age limit, essential qualification and syllabus for written test, refer to the advertisement for recruitment of LECTURERS (PGTs) available on the website of Chandigarh Education Department Detailed Advertisement for the Post of LECTURERS(PGTs)
- Click the Link to Check Details for Uploading of Photograph, Signature and Thumb Print Guidelines for Uploading
Application Fees: Chandigarh PGT Recruitment 2023
|Sr. no.||Category||Fees in Rupees|
|1||Un-Reserved & Others||1000/-|
|3||Persons with Disability (PwBD)||Exempted|
|NOTE: Collection charges or processing fee charged by the bank, payable by the candidates, shall be in addition to application fee as above payable to Directorate of School Education, Chandigarh Administration.|
NOTE: Chandigarh PGT Recruitment 2023
- For details of eligibility criteria, selection process and other such details, refer to the advertisement for recruitment of LECTURERS(PGTs) available on the website of Education Department, Chandigarh Administration https://chdeducation.gov.in
- Candidates are advised to keep visiting/checking the official website of Directorate of School Education, Chandigarh Administration for any update on this recruitment process.
- For any clarification regarding the filling of online application form, the candidates may send their query at email id:- [email protected]
- Number of posts/ category mentioned in the advertisement is tentative and may vary at the time of appointment.
- Director, Chandigarh School Education Department reserves the right to change any condition/criteria or cancel the recruitment process without assigning any reason.
- Non-receipt of any information through e-mail or SMS pertaining to the recruitment process due to any reason shall not be the responsibility of Chandigarh Education Department. All the information shared on Directorate of School Education, Chandigarh Administration website (https://chdeducation.gov.in) shall be deemed to be official communication for all the purposes.
- Use of Mobile Phones and other electronic devices in examination is strictly prohibited.
- Examination centres for written test will be notified at the time of downloading of admit card-cum-Roll No. slip. The candidates will report at the examination centre one and half hour before the scheduled time along with admit card-cum-Roll No. slip, latest photograph and ID proof
- No request for change of examination centre will be entertained.
- After submission of online application, registration/application form will be generated. Candidate has to take out two printouts of the registration/application form and the same has to be brought on the date of verification of documents (if name exists in Merit list) along with original and photo copy of all documents. Print out of online application is NOT to be submitted either personally or through post.
General Instructions: Chandigarh PGT Recruitment 2023
- The number of vacancies advertised may vary as per requirement.
- The candidates applying for the posts of LECTURERS(PGTs) should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility conditions as per details mentioned in the advertisement. Their candidature will be provisional at all the stages of recruitment process i.e. acceptance of online applications, issue of admit cards and scrutiny of original documents. Eligibility status will be uploaded on the website in respect of those candidates who are called for scrutiny of original documents.
- Mere issue of Admit Card or appearing in the written test or scrutiny of original documents does not imply that candidate is eligible for the post of LECTURERS(PGTs). In case, any information is found wrong at any stage even after joining, the candidature will be cancelled without any notice.
- Wherever the evaluation is in terms of grades, the candidate must attach the conversion scale. For equivalent qualifications, equivalence certificate issued on or before the closing date is to be submitted at the time of scrutiny of original documents.
- Documents for claiming benefit of reserved category should be obtained from competent authority not less than Deputy Commissioner / Additional Deputy Commissioner/SDM/District Sainik Welfare Board/ Chief Medical Officer.
- Education Department, Chandigarh reserves the right to cancel or modify the advertisement or part of it at any stage. The number of vacancies is provisional and subject to change.
- Education Department, Chandigarh reserves the right to cancel entire process of examination due to the administrative reasons(s) and in case of unfair means, cheating or other irregularities/malpractice noticed by Education Department, Chandigarh. The department also reserves the right to cancel or set up a new examination centre and direct the candidates to appear at that examination centre if required.
- The candidates are advised to ensure that photograph affixed by them on the application form is latest. It is also to be ensured that signatures have been affixed at appropriate place.
- The decision of Education Department, Chandigarh about the mode of selection to the post and eligibility conditions of applicant shall be final and binding. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. The number of posts to be filled up may vary at any stage.
- Benefit of reservation to EWS, EMS and PwBD candidates will be given as per Govt. of India instructions/guideli