AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment 2023: Apply Online For 137 Senior Resident Vacancies. AIIMS Kalyani Senior Resident Recruitment 2023.
AIIMS Kalyani Jobs Notification 2023: Apply Online for 137 Senior Resident Posts. AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment 2023 Apply Online For 137 Senior Resident.
aiims kalyani recruitment 2023 staff nurse, kalyani aiims becil recruitment 2023, kalyani aiims recruitment 2023 group d, aiims kalyani recruitment 2023 apply online, aiims kalyani recruitment group d, aiims kalyani recruitment apply online, kalyani aiims recruitment 2023 group c, aiims kalyani recruitment 2023 last date to apply.
Table of Contents
AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment 2023: Senior Resident Recruitment
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Kalyani (WB) has been established as an Institute of National Importance is one of the new upcoming AIIMS and apex healthcare Institute being established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana(PMSSY) with the aim of correcting regional imbalance in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country, and attaining self- sufficiency in graduate, postgraduate and higher medical education and training.
AIIMS, Kalyani will conduct Interview on Hybrid Mode for the post of Senior Resident (Non- academic) on tenure basis in various Departments of AIIMS, Kalyani, West Bengal. (Interview dates to be intimated subsequently).
|1||Biochemistry||UR-3, OBC-1, SC-1||5|
|2||Community & Family Medicine||UR-2, OBC-1, ST-1||4|
|5||Forensic Medicine and Toxicology||EWS-1, OBC-1, SC-1, ST-1||4|
|6||General Medicine||UR-11, EWS-1, OBC-5, SC-4, ST-1||22|
|7||General Surgery||UR-9, EWS-3, OBC-8, SC-4, ST-2||26|
|8||Hospital Administration||UR-2, OBC-1||3|
|10||Nuclear Medicine||OBC-1, ST-1||2|
|11||Obstetrics and Gynaecology||UR-4, OBC-1, SC-1||6|
|12||Ophthalmology||EWS-1, SC-1, ST-1||3|
|14||Paediatrics||UR-4, OBC-5, SC-2, ST-1||12|
|16||Pharmacology||UR-2, SC-1, ST-1||4|
|17||Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation||SC-1||1|
|21||Transfusion Medicine & Blood Bank||UR-2,EWS-1,OBC-1||4|
|22||Trauma & Emergency Medicine||UR-1, SC-1||2|
|23||Anaesthesia||OBC-3, ST-1, SC-1||5|
|24||Anatomy||OBC-1, SC-1, ST-1||3|
*Tenure post on contract for maximum period of 3 years as per Central Residency Scheme.
For more details of advertisement including schedule of interview, educational qualifications, age and eligibility criteria etc., kindly visit the AIIMS, Kalyani website i.e. http://www.aiimskalyani.edu.in. Candidates are advised to visit AIIMS Kalyani website for any update.
- The Competent Authority of AIIMS, Kalyani reserves the right to vary the vacancies including reserved vacancies as per the Govt. of India Rules/Circulars and requirements or otherwise.
- 4% of the total vacancies are horizontally reserved for Person with Disabilities (PwD)-OPH (OL) category candidates as permissible under the Rules. The Physical requirement is required to fill up the posts on horizontal basis are S (Sitting), ST (Standing), W (Walking), MF (Manipulation by Fingers) & RW (Reading & Writing). All the instructions of Govt. of India as applicable in this regard will be followed.
- Reservation will be as per Government of India Policy.
- The maximum age limit, essential qualification & experiences are to be taken up to the date of publishing this notification in Institute website.
- The period of experience wherever prescribed shall be counted after obtaining the prescribed qualification.
AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment 2023: Essential Qualifications & Experiences for the Post is as under
|Sl. No.||Name of the Post||Qualification/Experience|
|01||Senior Resident||Essential Qualification: – A Post Graduation Medical Degree (MD/MS/DNB) or Equivalent in respective discipline from recognized University/Institute as provided under the Residency Scheme. All the terms and conditions of the Residency Scheme will be applicable. Candidates having MD in Hospital Administration or Master’s in Hospital Administrations (full time after MBBS) or DNB in Hospital Administrations can apply for the post of Senior Resident in Hospital Administrations.|
The Schedule for Online Application & interview in hybrid mode for Senior Resident is as under- Online application portal – https://forms.gle/ZoK86vLTotBaxyrB7
It will be available up to 06.10.2023 05:00 pm. No hard copy of the application would be accepted.
Please keep all certificates, scanned as pdf files, scanned photograph as an image file, scanned signature as image file and scanned payment receipt as pdf file ready while filling the application.
The interview will be conducted in both online and offline mode. The choice filling during the application process would be final and no changes can be made subsequently. The joining link would be shared with the eligible candidates before the interview. Only eligible candidates would be allowed to appear for the interview as per the eligibility list to be uploaded in the Institute website. No personal communication would be made in this regard.
|Venue||Administrative Building, 1st, Floor, Committee Room of AIIMS, Kalyani, Pin -741245|
|Date and time of the interview||Offline(at AIIMS, Kalyani) &Online Reporting||Time of Interview (Offline and online)|
|Tentative date 13.10.2023 & 14.10.2023 (Confirmed date & time will be notified soon)||Tentative date 13.10.2023 & 14.10.2023. (Confirmed date & time will be notified soon)|
*- If the interview is not completed in a stipulated day and time, the candidate may have to attend the same on subsequent day.
General Conditions: AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment 2023
- All the posts carry usual allowances as admissible to Central Government Employees of similar status at Kalyani (West Bengal).
- The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respects can bring their application on the day of interview in prescribed format attached herewith along with self attested copies of certificates/documents in support of fulfilling the essential criteria of age, educational qualification, teaching/research experiences etc.
- The applicants applying in response to this advertisement should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the post applied for. They must be fulfilling eligibility criteria up to the date of publishing this notification in Institute website failing which their application will be rejected.
- In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he/she is required to fill in the attached form separately and separate application fees as applicable are to be paid.
Pay Scale : AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment 2023
|01||Senior Resident||Rs.15,600-39,100+GP 6,600 (6th CPC) Level 11 of the Pay Matrix of the Seventh Pay Commission + NPAfor Medical Graduates.|
Allowance and perks will be admissible as per the rules besides Pays & NPA (for medical candidates only).
Maximum Age-limit: AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment 2023
Senior Resident:- Not exceeding 45 (Forty Five) years as on the date of publishing this notification in Institute website.
(i) Upper age limit shall be determined as on the date of publishing this notification in Institute website.
(ii) No age relaxation would be available to SC/ST/OBC Candidates applying for unreserved vacancies.
(iii) Age relaxation permissible to various categories is as under :-
|Sl. No.||Category||Age relaxation permissible beyond the upper age limited|
|03||PwD (OPH)||10 years|
Age relaxation to other categories of the candidates will also be applicable as per the DoPT instructions. However, age relaxation will be regulated as per the DoPT instructions.
- Candidates applying under any of the reserved category posts, viz. SC/ST/OBC/OH will be considered subject to Caste/OH Certificate issued by the appropriate/ Competent Authority on the prescribed format. Community should be clearly and legibly mentioned in the Certificate.
OBC candidate’s eligibility will be based on the caste(s) borne in the Central List of Government of India. OBC candidate(s) should not belongs to Creamy Layer and their sub-caste should be match with the entries in Central List of OBC, failing which their candidatures will not be considered under any of the applied reserved category post(s).
- Only such persons would be eligible for reservation under OH quota in service/posts who suffer from not less than 40% of physical disability. Person who wants to avail the benefit of reservation would have to submit a Disability Certificate as issued by a Competent Authority in prescribed format.
- The candidates are to satisfy all eligibility criteria. They must possess the educational qualification and experiences as recognized by the Govt. of India. Their candidature will be cancelled at any stage if it is found that their educational qualification or experiences is not recognized by the Govt. of India.
- The post of Senior Resident will be regulated as per the provision of Central Residency Scheme and governed by CCS (Temporary Service) Rules.
- Qualifications and Experiences: Qualifications and experiences as prescribed may be relaxed in exceptional cases at the discretion of the Selection Committee with prior approval of the Competent Authority. The experience will be counted up to the date of publishing this notification in Institute website.
Mode of Selection: AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment 2023
Based on the reporting, the Interview will be conducted after verifying the application and requisite documents of the candidates. The selection of the candidates will be based on the performance in the interview only.
Selection Procedure: AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment 2023
i) The candidate can apply for more than one post out of enlisted Departments.
ii) The merit list (selected and waiting list) for all categories i.e UR/OBC/SC/ST shall be prepared on the basis of personal interview.
iii) Any vacancy arises because of non-joining by selected candidates in this selection or by resignation of candidates; post will be offered to the candidates from waiting list according to the merit. All applicants must provide phone numbers and e-mail for faster communication.
iv) Qualification/Experience/Age/etc. will be counted up to the date of publishing this notification in institute website
v) The final result will be displayed on the website i.e. www.aiimskalyani.edu.in.
Site of Interview: AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment 2023
Interviews will be held at the Administrative Building, 1st, Floor, Committee Room of AIIMS, Kalyani, Pin – 741245. No TA/DA/Accommodation will be paid for appearing in the interview.
Application Fees: AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment 2023
Rs. 1,000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only).
For Unreserved/OBC candidates is Rs.1000/-. The candidates have to pay the prescribed application fee through NEFT in favor of “AIIMS KALYANI INTERNAL RESOURCES ACCOUNT” as per the below bank details.
Title Name – AIIMS KALYANI INTERNAL RESOURCES ACCOUNT
Account No-41277688529 IFS No- SBIN 0063963
Name of Bank- State Bank of India Branch – AIIMS, Kalyani Branch
2) Application fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
No fee for SC/ST Candidates of any community.
Applications without the prescribed fee will not be considered and summarily rejected.
The applicants already in service shall have to produce No Objection Certificate from their present employer at the time of Interview. However, they have to take prior permission from their employer while applying for the post.
AIIMS, Kalyani decision is final: AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment 2023
The decision of the Competent Authority of AIIMS, Kalyani in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, penalty for false information, mode of selection, selection and allotment of posts to selected candidates will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry / correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
Any corrigendum or revision of the advertisement or any other information regarding this recruitment will be posted on the official website of AIIMS, Kalyani only in due course. Candidates are advised to visit the website regularly for updated information in this regard.
Candidates who may join within one month from the date of issue of Offer of engagement may apply for the post of Senior Resident (Non-Academic) of AIIMS Kalyani.
Other Information for the Candidates: AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment 2023
(i) The All India Institute of Medical Sciences is an autonomous body established under Act of Parliament.
(ii) Service under the Institute is governed by that Act and the Rules & Regulations framed thereunder. All the posts carry usual allowances as admissible to Central Government Employees of similar status at Kalyani, West Bengal.
(iii) Period: Senior Resident – Tenure post on contract for maximum period of 3 years as per Central Residency Scheme.
(iv) The applicants who do not have requisite qualifications up to the date of publishing this notification in Institute website, will not be considered.
(v) Incomplete application(s) will be summarily rejected.
(vi) The period of experience wherever prescribed shall be counted after obtaining the prescribed educational qualification.
(vii) The post(s) is/are whole time and private practice of any kind is prohibited.
(viii) The candidates are likely to be posted at rural health and urban centre attached with the Institute for the period tobe decided by the Institute as applicable.
(ix) AIIMS reserves the rights to increase or decrease the number of vacancies.
(x) While every effort will be made to provide residential accommodation to the appointee at the Institute subject to availability but in view of the paucity of the residential accommodation in the campus it may not be possible to provide accommodation in every case. In the event that no accommodation is provided, necessary H.R.A. as admissible to Central Government Servants of similar status stationed at Kalyani, West Bengal will be provided.
(xi) Canvassing of any kind will be a disqualification.
(xii) The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
(xiii) In case any information given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has willfully suppressed any material information relevant to this appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and any action taken as deemed fit by the Appointing Authority.
(xiv) The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
(xv) The decision of the Competent Authority regarding interview, verification of documents and selection would be final and binding on all candidates. No representation/ correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
(xvi) All disputes will be subject to jurisdiction of Court of Law at Kalyani.
CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE i.e. WWW.AIIMSKALYANI.EDU.IN REGULARLY TO GET VARIOUS UPDATES ABOUT THE SELECTION PROCESS FROM TIME TO TIME.
Clarification & Enquiries: Mail to: academics. [email protected]
- 07-11-2023Notification regarding list of provisionally Eligible candidates for engagement of Radiotherapy Technician Grade-II in AIIMS Kalyani on contractual basis. New
- 07-11-2023Notification regarding list of provisionally Ineligible candidates for engagement of Radiotherapy Technician Grade-II in AIIMS Kalyani on contractual basis. New
- 06-11-2023Provisional Eligibility list and interview schedule for the recruitment of the one senior project assistant and two project technical support-1 staff for ICMR funded research project titled “Incidence and spectrum of sports injury in adolescent and youth football players: A two year prospective cohort study.” New
- 06-11-2023Provisionally short-listed candidates for the posts of Laboratory Assistant (01) and Field Workers (02) for an Extramural project funded by DHR-GIA (Reference No 2022-1981) published vide Advt. No.- 2098/AIIMS/Kalyani/FarhadAhamed/Extramural/DHR-GIA/2022-23/001 dated 05.10.2023. New
- 03-11-2023Notification of tentative schedule of interviews for recruitment of faculty posts in the various departments of AIIMS Kalyani. New
- 03-11-2023Eligibility and Ineligibility List for SR Recruitment, Interview to be conducted on 09.11.2023 in a hybrid mode. New
- 29-10-2023RESULT – Interview for the post of Technical Assistant Imaging for ICMR funded research project titled ‘Pathways to Resilience and Mental Health (PARAM)’, AIIMS Kalyani. New
- 28-10-2023RESULT – Interview for the post of Psychologist for ICMR funded research project titled ‘Pathways to Resilience and Mental Health (PARAM)’, AIIMS Kalyani. New
- 28-10-2023RESULT – Interview for the post of Junior Nurse for ICMR funded research project titled ‘Pathways to Resilience and Mental Health (PARAM)’, AIIMS Kalyani. New
- 22-10-2023ADDENDUM – Interview for engagement of Senior Resident (Non-Academic) on tenure basis in various departments of AIIMS Kalyani. New
- 21-10-2023Advertisement for recruitment of guest faculty for Clinical Psychology in Department of Psychiatry, AIIMS Kalyani. New
- 21-10-2023Walk-in Interview for engagement of Tutors (Non-Academic) on tenure basis in various departments of AIIMS Kalyani. New
- 21-10-2023Hybrid mode of interview for engagement of Senior Resident (Non-Academic) on tenure basis in various departments of AIIMS Kalyani. New
- 21-10-2023Walk-in Interview for engagement of Junior Resident (Non-Academic) in various departments of AIIMS Kalyani. New
- 19-10-2023Provisionally Ineligible applicants for the faculty posts in the various departments of AIIMS Kalyani for the first cutoff date against Advt. No. 1085/E-12011/9/23-(FAC), dated 09.07.2023. New
- 19-10-2023Provisionally Eligible applicants for the faculty posts in the various departments of AIIMS Kalyani for the first cutoff date against Advt. No. 1085/E-12011/9/23-(FAC), dated 09.07.2023. New
- 19-10-2023Result for the interview for the post of Senior Resident (Non Academic) in various departments of AIIMS Kalyani. New
- 16-10-2023CORRIGENDUM – Amendment in the application fees and age relaxation recruitment of Various Group- ‘B’ & ‘C’ Posts on Regular Basis in AIIMS Kalyani, vide advertisement no. 1855/E-12014/4/23-(NON-FAC), dated: 13.09.2023. New
- 16-10-2023CORRIGENDUM – Amendment in the application fees and age relaxation for recruitment of Various Group- ‘A’ Posts on Regular Basis in AIIMS Kalyani, vide advertisement no. 1854/E-12014/4/23-(NON-FAC), dated: 13.09.2023. New
- 16-10-2023Last date for submission of online application, hard copy of online applications and Cut Off date for Advertisement for Recruitment of Various Group- ‘A’ Posts on Regular Basis in AIIMS Kalyani. New
- 16-10-2023Notice regarding syllabus & scheme of examination for Group-B & C non-faculty posts advertised by AIIMS Kalyani. New
- 13-10-2023Prospectus for admission in Dental Courses in AIIMS Kalyani. New
- 13-10-2023Result notification for Contractual Recruitment of JRF and Junior Nurse for the Extramural funded project in the Department of Microbiology, AIIMS Kalyani. New
- 12-10-2023List of Provisionally Ineligible Applicants for Engagement of Radiotherapy Technician Grade-II in AIIMS Kalyani on contractual basis. New
- 12-10-2023List of Provisionally Eligible Applicants for Engagement of Radiotherapy Technician Grade-II in AIIMS Kalyani on contractual basis. New
- 10-10-2023Notifications of provisionally eligible applicants for the faculty posts in the various departments of AIIMS, Kalyani for the 1st cutoff date against Advt. No. 1085/E-12011/9/23-(FAC), dated 09.07.2023 New
- 10-10-2023Notifications of provisionally ineligible applicants for the faculty posts in the various departments of AIIMS Kalyani for the 1st cutoff date against Advt. No. 1085/E-12011/9/23-(FAC), dated 09.07.2023. New
- 10-10-2023List of Provisionally Eligible and Provisionally Ineligible candidates w.r.t selection of Senior Residents in various Medical Departments of AIIMS Kalyani. New
- 07-10-2023Advertisement for the recruitment of the one senior project assistant and two project technical support-1 staff for the ICMR funded research project entilted “Incidence and spectrum of sports injury in adolescent and youth football players: A two year prospective cohort study.” New
- 05-10-2023Advertisement for recruitment of Field worker & Laboratory Assistant in Extramural research project (funded by DHR-GIA, Reference Number 2022-1981) titled “Probiotics in Anemia Trial for Healthy Aging Management- PRATHAM” in AIIMS Kalyani. New
FAQs: AIIMS Kalyani Recruitments
What is the cut off for AIIMS Kalyani MBBS in 2023?
What is the AIIMS Kalyani cutoff for 2023? Ans. The NEET cutoff for the MBBS program ranges between 2307 and 2783 for general category students.
What is the salary of MBBS doctor in AIIMS Kalyani?
Average annual salary in AIIMS Kalyani is INR 6.1 lakhs .
Who is eligible for MBBS in AIIMS Kalyani?
AIIMS Kalyani MBBS Admission 2023: Eligibility and Selection
Age: Candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on December 31, 2022, of the year of admission (born on or before December 31, 2005) Selection: NEET UG (conducted by NTA) + Counselling.
What is the salary of AIIMS Kalyani staff?
Overview Details of AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment 2023
Organization Name : All India Institute of Medical Sciences Kalyani (AIIMS Kalyani)
Salary : Rs. 15,000 – 60,000/- Per Month
Job Location : Kalyani – West Bengal
Apply Mode : E-Mail
Official Website : aiimskalyani.edu.in
Which is the highest paid job in AIIMS?
What are the highest paying jobs who graduate from Aiims?
consultant neurosurgeon – ₹40lakhs per year.
senior consultant – ₹30lakhs per year.
consultant histopathologist – ₹27lakhs per year.
general manager – ₹27lakhs per year.
consultant – ₹25lakhs per year.
What is the salary of 4200 grade pay in AIIMS?
The salary of an AIIMS Technician is quite attractive, which is Pay band-2 (9300-34800) & Grade Pay- 4200. Apart from the salary, the job profile of an AIIMS Technician is also quite inspiring and challenging. The AIIMS Technician is responsible for the upkeep of medical equipment and diagnostic machinery.