AIIMS Gorakhpur Recruitment 2023: Application begins for 142 non-faculty posts. Current Recruitment Notice Direct Recruitment for Group ‘A’, ‘B’ and ‘C’ (Non-Faculty) posts in AIIMS Gorakhpur at Uttar Pradesh.
Table of Contents
AIIMS Gorakhpur Group A, B and C Recruitment 2023. AIIMS Gorakhpur Recruitment 2023 for Various Posts. AIIMS Gorakhpur Recruitment 2023 142 Non Faculty Posts.
AIIMS Gorakhpur Recruitment 2023: Non-Faculty Posts
VACANCY NOTICE FOR VARIOUS GROUP ‘A’‘B’&‘C’ POSTS
Applications are invited in the prescribed form through online mode for filling up of following Group ‘A’,‘B’ and ‘C’(Non-Faculty)vacancies at AIIMS Gorakhpur ;
|S.No.||Name of Post||Group||Pay Level as per 7thCPC (Pay Level range)||No. of Posts|
|1||Tutor/ Clinical Instructor||A||Level-10 of the Pay Matrix (Rs.56,100-1,77,500)||15|
|2||Staff Nurse Grade-I||B||Level-8 as per 7thCPC(47600-151100)||57|
|3||Medical Social Worker||B||Level 7 as per 7th CPC (44900-142400)||1|
|4||Assistant NS||B||Level 6 as per 7th CPC(35400-112400)||1|
|5||Librarian Grade-II||B||Level 6 as per 7thCPC(35400-112400)||1|
|6||Technical Assistant/ Technician||B||Level 6 as per 7th CPC (35400-112400)||1|
|7||Store Keeper||B||Level 6 as per 7th CPC(35400-112400)||2|
|8||Hostel Warden||B||Level 6 as per 7th CPC (35400-112400)||2|
|9||PA to Principal||B||Level 6 as per 7th CPC (35400-112400)||1|
|10||Lab Technician||C||Level 5 as per 7th CPC (29200-92300)||8|
|11||Stenographer||C||Level 4 as per 7th CPC (25500-81100)||1|
|12||Cashier||C||Level 4 as per 7th CPC (25500-81100)||2|
|13||Lab Attendant Grade-II||C||Level 2 as per 7th CPC (19900-63200)||8|
|14||Library Attendant Grade-II||C||Level 3 as per 7th CPC (21700-69100)||1|
|15||LDC (Lower Division Clerk)||C||Level 2 as per 7th CPC (19900-63200)||1|
|16||Hospital Attendant Grade -III (Nursing Orderly)||C||Level 1 as per 7th CPC(18000-56900)||40|
|Tutor/ Clinical Instructor||15 UR- 08 EWS-01 OBC-03 ST-01 SC-02 (Includes PwBD-01) Earmarked PwBD- OA, OLHH, LV-)|
|Pay Level-10 as per 7th CPC (Rs.56,100-1,77,500)|
|i. B.Sc. (Nursing) Degree from a recognized|
|ii. Registered Nurse/ Midwife with sister|
|01||Three years’ experience in Teaching Institution||A||50 Years||CBT|
|1. Master’s of Nursing Degree from a recognized|
|2. Registered Nurse/Midwife in State Nursing|
|3. 3 years’ experience in Teaching Institution after|
|obtaining a Master’s degree.|
|4. Ph.D./M.Phil. /Independent published work in|
|International/National Journals of repute.|
|Staff Nurse Grade-I|
|Pay Level-8 as per 7th CPC (47600-151100)|
|1. B.Sc. Nursing (4-year course) from a recognized institute/university.||57|
|B.Sc. (Post-certificate) or equivalent such as B.Sc.||OBC-15|
|02||Nursing (Post-basic) (2-year course) from recognized Institute/University. 2. Should be registered with the Indian Nursing Council/ State Nursing Council.||B||Between 21-35 Years||EWS-5 SC-8 ST-4 (Includes PwBD-03)||CBT|
|Three years’ experience as Staff Nurse Grade –||PwBD- OA,|
|II (Pay Level-7 as per VII CPC) in a minimum||OLHH, LV-)|
|100 bedded Hospital/healthcare Institute.|
|1. Ability to use computers Hands on experience|
|in office application, spread sheet and|
|03||Medical Social Worker Pay Level 7 as per 7th CPC (44900-142400) Essential: MA (MA social work)/MSW, with specialization in Medical Social work, form a recognized university/ institution.5 years’ Experience in a government or private sector hospital of minimum 500 beds inline with welfare or health Agency, preferably dealing with Medical / Public Health Service. Desirable:||B||Between 18-35 Years||01 UR-1||CBT|
|1. Ability to use c mputers-Hands on experience in office applications, spread sheets and presentations.|
|04||Assistant (NS) Pay Level 6 as per 7th CPC(35400-112400) Essential: Degree of recognized university equivalentProficiency in computers||of||B||Between 21-30 Years||01 UR-01||CBT|
|05||Level 6 as per 7th CPC (35400-112400) Essential: i. Bachelor Degree in Library Science or Library and Information service from a recognized University/Institute. OR B.Sc. Degree or equivalent from a recognized University and Bachelor Degree or Post Graduate diploma or equivalent in Library science from a recognized University or Institute. with 2 years’ professional experience in a library of under central/state/autonomous/statutory organization /PSU/ University or recognized research and educational institution.Ability to use computers-Hands on experience in||B||Between 21-30 Years||01 UR-01||CBT|
|office applications, spreadsheets and presentations. Desirable Diploma in computer application from a recognized University or Institute.|
|Technical Assistant/ Technician|
|Level 6 as per 7th CPC (35400-112400) Essential: B.Sc. In medical Lab Technology or Equivalent5 years’ experience in the concerned field|
|06||Or Diploma in Medical Lab Technology or Equivalent8 years’ experience in the concerned field||B||Between 25-35 Years||1 UR-01||CBT|
|Or For posts in Anaesthesia/ OT, B.Sc. in OT techniques or equivalent with 5-year experience in concern d fields10+2 with science with diploma in OT techniques or equivalent with 8 years’ experience in concern d field.|
|Level 6 as per 7th CPC (35400-112400) Essential|
|07||Degree from a recognised university/ institution;Post Graduate degree/ Diploma in Material Management form a recognised university/ Institution;||B||Between 18-35 Years||02 UR-02||CBT|
|Or 3. Bachelor’s Degree in Material Management from a recognised university/ institution and 3 years’ experience in store handling (preferably medical stores)|
|Hostel Warden||02 UR-02 (Includes PwBD-01) Earmarked PwBD- OA, OLHH, LV) One post is reserved for Female|
|Level 6 as per 7th CPC (35400-112400)|
|1. Graduate from recognized university||Between|
|2. Diploma/Certificate in House Keeping/||Years|
|Material Managements/ Public Relations/|
|3. Possessing Two Years’ Experiences of|
|Handling Hostels in Govt. Reputed|
|09||Level 5 as per 7th CPC (29200-92300) Essential: 10+2 with scienceDiploma in Medical Lab Technology||C||Between 21-30 Years||08 UR-05 OBC-02 SC-1||CBT|
|B.Sc. In medical Lab Technology|
|Stenographer Level 4 as per 7th CPC (25500-81100)|
|10||Essential: 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.Skill Test Norms: Dictation: 10 Minutes @ 80 WPM Transcription – 50 Minutes English or 65 Minutes Hindi on a Computer||C||Between 18-27 Years||01 UR-01||CBT|
|Desirable: 1. Excellent command over Hindi and English (Written and spoken)|
|11||Level 4 as per 7th CPC (25500-81100) Essential: Degree in Commerce of recognized university or equivalent and 1. At least 2 year experience of handling accounts work of a go ernment organization.||C||Between 21-30 years||02 UR-02||CBT|
|and 2. Having Proficiency in Computer application|
|12||Lab Attendant Grade-II Level 2 as per 7th CPC (19900-63200) Essential: 10+2 with ScienceDiploma in Medical Lab Technology Desirable: Experience: 2 Years in relevant field||C||Between 18-27 Years||08 UR-05 OBC-02 SC-1||CBT|
|13||Library Attendant Grade-II Level 3 as per 7th CPC (21700-69100) Essential: Matriculation or equivalentExperience of having worked in Library for at least 2 years Or Certificate in Library Science/Librarianship from a Recognized institution||C||Between 18-30 Years||01 UR-01||CBT|
|LDC (Lower Division Clerk)|
|14||Level 2 as per 7thCPC (19900-63200) Essential 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or UniversitySkill test norms on computer – Typing speed @35 w.p.m.in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi (Time allowed – 10 minutes) (35 w.p.m. or 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 KDPH / 9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word) Desirable 1. Basic Computer literacy.||C||Between 18-30 Years||01 UR-01||CBT|
|Hospital Attendant Grade -III (Nursing Orderly)||40|
|15||Level 1 as per 7th CPC (18000-56900) Essential 1. Matriculation from a recognized School/Board||C||Between 18-30 Years||UR-19 EWS-03 OBC-10 ST-03||CBT|
|2. Certificate course in Hospital Services conducted||SC-05|
|by a recognized organization (such as St. Johns Ambulance) Desirable: Experience of having worked in a hospital||(includes PwBD-02) Earmarked PwBD- OA,OLHH,LV)|
|16||PA to Principal Level 6 as per 7th CPC(35400-112400) Essential: Degree from a recogni ed University.Skill Test Norms: Di tation: 10 Minutes @ 100 WPM Transcription – 40 Minutes English or 55 Minutes Hindi on a Computer Desirable: 1. Diploma/ Certificate in Secretarial Practice from a recognized Institute. Excellent command over Hindi and English (Written and spoken).||B||Between 18-30 Years||01 UR-01||CBT|
- DOWNLOAD OF CALL LETTER
Candidates will have to visit the https://aiimsgorakhpur.edu.in/website for downloading call letters for online test. Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through email/SM . Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the window for call letter download. The candidate is required to use (i) Registration Number/Roll Number, (ii) Password/Date of Birth for downloading the call letter. Candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the call letter preferably the same as provided during registration and appear at the examination centre with (i) Call Letter (ii) Photo Identity Proof as stipulated in clause (xiii) below and also specified in the call letter and photocopy of the same Photo Identity Proof as brought in original.
CANDIDATES REPORTING LATE i.e. after the reporting time specified on the call letter for Examination will not be permitted to take the examination. The reporting time mentioned on the call letter is prior to the Start time of the test. Though the duration of the examination is 1.5 hours, candidates may be required to be at the venue for about 4 hours including the time required for completion of various formalities such as verification and collection of various requisite documents, logging in, giving of instructions.
In the examination hall as well as at the time of interview, the call letter along with original and a photocopy of the candidate’s currently valid photo identity (bearing exactly the same name as it appears on the call letter) such as PAN Card/ Passport/ Permanent Driving Licence/ Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Photo identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with photograph / Photo identity proof issued by a People’s Representative on official letterhead along with photograph / valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University/ Aadhar card/ E-Aadhar Card with a photograph/ Employee ID/ Bar Council Identity Card with photograph should be submitted to the invigilator for verification. The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter, in the Attendance List and requisite documents submitted. If identity of the candidate is in doubt Examination. the candidate may not be allowed to appear for the Ration Card and Learner’s this examination.
Driving License are not valid id proof for the purpose of
Note: Candidates have to produce in original the photo identity proof and submit photocopy of the photo identity proof along with Examination call letter as well as the Interview Call Letter while attending the examination/ interview respectively, without which they will not be allowed to take up the examination/ interview. Candidates must note that the name as appearing on the call letter (provided during the process of registration) should exactly match the name as appearing on the photo identity proof. Female candidates who have changed first/last/middle name post marriage must take special note of this. If there is any mismatch between the name indicated in the Call Letter and Photo Identity Proof the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the examination. In case of candidates who have changed their name, will be allowed only if they produce original Gazette notification / their original marriage certificate / affidavit in original.
- Examination Centre : (i) Gorakhpur (ii) Lucknow (iii) NCR-Delhi
- The examination will be conducted online in venues given in the respective call letters.
- No request for change of centre/venue/date/session for Examination shall be entertained.
- AIIMS, Gorakhpur, however, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres and/ or add some other Centres, at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc.
- AIIMS, Gorakhpur also reserves the right to allot the candidate to than the one he/she has opted for. any centre other
- Candidate will appear for the examination at an Examination Centre at his/her own risks and expenses and AIIMS, Gorakhpur will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature.
- Choice of centre i.e. GORAKHPUR/ LUCKNOW/ NCR-DELHI, once exercised by the candidate will be final.
If sufficient number of candidates does not opt for a particular centre for “Online” examination, AIIMS, Gorakhpur reserves the right to allot any other adjunct centre to those candidates OR if the number of candidates is more than the capacity available for online exam for a centre, AIIMS, Gorakhpur reserves the right to allot any other centre to the candidate.
GUIDELINES FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES USING A SCRIBE
The visually impaired candidates and candidates whose writing speed is adversely affected permanently for any reason can use their own scribe at thei cost during the online examination, subject to limits as in (ii) and (iii) below. In all such cases where a scribe is used, the following rules will apply:
The candidate will have to arrange his/her own scribe at his/her own cost.
The scribe arranged by the candidate should not be a candidate for the same examination .If violation of the above is detected at any stage of the process, candidature of both the candidate and the scribe will be cancelled. Candidates eligible for and who wish to use the services of a scribe in the examination should invariably carefully indicate the same in the online application form. Any subsequent request may not be favorably entertained.
- A person acting as a candidate.
cribe for one candidate cannot be a scribe for another
- The scribe may be from any academic stream. However for Specialist Officers’ posts the scribe should be from an academic stream different from that prescribed for the post.
- Both the candidate as well as scribe will have to give a suitable undertaking confirming that the scribe fulfils all the stipulated eligibility criteria for a scribe mentioned above. Further in case it later transpires that he/she did not fulfill any laid down eligibility criteria or suppressed material facts the candidature of the applicant will stand cancelled, irrespective of the result of the online examination.
- Those candidates who use a scribe shall be eligible for compensatory time of 20 minutes for every hour of the examination or as otherwise advised.
- Scribe should not answer on his/her own. Any such behaviour observed will result in cancellation of candidature
- Only candidates registered for compensatory time will be allowed such concessions since compensatory time given to candidates shall be system based, it shall not be possible for the test conducting agency to allow such time if he / she is not registered for the same. Candidates not registered for compensatory time shall not be allowed such concessions.
- During the exam, at any stage, if it is found that scribe is independently answering the questions, the exam session will be terminated and candidate’s candidature will be cancelled. The candidature of such candidates using the services of a scribe will also be cancelled if it is reported after the examination by the test administrator personnel that the scribe independently answered the questions.
(ii) Guidelines for Candidates with locomotor disability and cerebral palsy A compensatory time of twenty minutes per hour or otherwise advised shall be permitted for the candidates with locomotor disability and cerebral palsy where dominant (writing) extremi y is affected to the extent of slowing the function (minimum of 40%impairment). performance of
(iii) Guidelines for Visually Impaired candidates
Visually Impaired candidates (who suffer from not less than 40% of disability) may opt to view the contents of the test in magnified font and all such candidates will be eligible for compensatory time of 20 minutes for every hour or otherwise advised of examination.
The facility of viewing the contents of the test in magnifying font will be available to Visually Impaired candidates.
These guidelines are subject to change in terms of GOI guidelines/ clarifications, if any, from time to time.
Guidelines for conducting written examination for persons with specified disabilities covered under the definition of Section 2 (s) of the RPwD Act, 2O16 but not covered under the definition of Section 2(r) of the said Act, i.e. persons having less than 4O%” disability and having difficulty in writing.
The facility of scribe and/or compensatory time shall be granted solely to those having difficulty in writing subject to production of a certificate o the effect that person concerned has limitation to write and that scribe is essential to write examination on his/her behalf from the competent medical Government healthcare institution in the prescribed proforma.
authority of a
The medical authority for the purpose of certification as mentioned in point 1 above should be a multi-member authority comprising the following:-
Chief Medical officer/Civil Surgeon/Chief Ditrict Medical Officer…… Chairperson
i. Orthopedics/PMR specialist
ii. Neurologist, if available*
iii. Clinical Psychologist/Rehabilitation Psychologist Psychiatrist/Special Educator
v. Occupational therapist, if available*
vi. Any other expert based on the condition of the candidate as may be nominated.
Candidate shall arrange his own scribe in case candidate is allowed to bring his own scribe, the qualification of the scribe should be one qualification of the candidate taking examination. The person step below the opting for own scribe should submit details of the own scribe as per prescribed proforma
The candidate should be allowed to use aids and assistive devices such as prosthetics & orthotics, hearing aid as mentioned in para 2 issued by medical authority.
of the certificate
Compensatory time not less than 20 minutes per hour of the examination should be allowed for persons who are eligible for getting scribe. In case the duration of the 2 examination is less than an hour, then the duration of t e compensatory time should be allowed on pro-rata basis. Compensatory time should not be less than 5 minutes and should be in the multiple of 5.
The possibility of occurrence of some problem in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include movement of candidates, delay in test. Conduct of a re- exam is at the absolute discretion of test conducting body. Candidates will not have any claim for a re-test. Candidates not willing to move or not willing to participate in the delayed process of test elivery shall be summarily rejected from the process.
Decision of AIIMS, Gorakhpur in all matters relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the AIIMS, Gorakhpur in this behalf.
If the examination is held in more than one session, the scores across various sessions will be equated to adjust for slight differences in difficulty level of different test batteries used across sessions. More than one session are required if the nodes capacity is less or some technical disruption takes place at any center or for any candidate.
AIIMS, Gorakhpur would be analyzing the responses (answers) of individual candidates with those of other candidates to detect patterns of simil wrong answers. If in the analytical procedure adopted by AIIMS, Grakhpur in this rity of right and regard, it is inferred/ concluded that the responses have been shared and scores obtained are not genuine/ valid, AIIMS, Gorakhpur reserves right to cancel the candidature of the concerned candidates and the result of such candidates (disqualified) will be withheld.
Instances for providing incorrect information and/or process violation by a candidate detected at any stage of the selection process will lead of disqualification of the candidate from the selection process and he/she will not be allowed to appear in any AIIMS, Gorakhpur recruitment process in the future. If such instances go undetected during the current selection process but are detected subsequently, such disqualification will take place with retrospective affect.
Process for Arriving at Scores
The Scores of Online Examination are obtained by adopting the following procedure:-
Number of questions ans ered correctly by a candidate in each objective test is considered for arriving at the Corrected Score after applying penalty for wrong answers.
Each question will carry one mark and 1/4th marks will be deducted as penalty for wrong answers with 5 Options.
The Corrected Scores so obtained by a candidate are made equivalent to take care of the minor difference in difficulty level, if any, in each of the objectiv different sessions to arrive at the Equated Scores*
tests held in
* Scores obtained by candidates on any test are equated to the base form by considering the distribution of scores of all the forms.
- Test wise scores and scores on total is reported with decimal poin Note: Cutoffs are applied in two stages:
upto two digits.
- on scores in individual tests
- on Total Score
HOW TO APPLY
DETAILED GUIDELINES/PROCEDURES FOR
A. APPLICATION REGISTRATION
- PAYMENT OF FEES
C. DOCUMENT SCAN AND UPLOAD
Candidates can apply online only from 28th October,2023 to 21st November,2023 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED BEFORE REGISTRATION
Before applying online, candidates should-
(i) scan there :
- photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) size between 20kb-50kb
– signature (with black ink) size 10kb-20kb
- left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink) ensuring that the all these scanned documents adhere to the required
– a hand written declaration (on a white paper with black ink) (text given below) specifications as given in Annexure III to this Advertisement.
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
(iii) The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged. (If a
candidate is not having left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb for applying.)
(iv) The text for the hand written declaration is as follows –
“I, _ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information
submitted by me in the
application form is correct, true and
valid. I will present
the supporting documents as and when required.”
- The above mentioned hand written declaration has to be in the candidate’s hand writing and in English only. If it is written and uploaded by anybody else or in any other language, the application will be considered as invalid. (In the case of Visually Impaired candidates who cannot write may get the text of declaration typed and put their left hand thumb impression below the typed declaration and upload the document as per specifications.)
(vi) Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. AIIMS, Gorakhpur may send intimation to
download call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In
case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
APPLICATION FEES/ INTIMATION CHARGES (NON-REFUNDABLE) PAYMENT OF FEE ONLINE:
28th October,2023 to 21st November,2023
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
- Candidates to go to the https://aiimsgorakhpur.edu.in/click ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
on the option “APPLY
To register application, choose the tab “Click for New Registration” and enter
Name, Contact details
and Email-id. A Provisional Registration
Number and Password
will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note
down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form n one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE
AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the
COMPLETE REGISTRATION BUTTON.
The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before
Modify details, if required, and click on ‘COMPLETE REGISTRATION’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
B. PAYMENT OF FEES
1) For Unreserved/OBC candidates is Rs.1770/- (Rs. 1500/- plus GST)
2) For SC/ST/EWS candidates is Rs. 1416/- (Rs. 1200/-plus GST)
3) Persons with Disabilities–Fees Exempted
4) The candidates can pay the prescribed application fee online by clicking in the link provided in the website while filling up the Online Application.
5) Application fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances. However, the application fee of SC/ST candidates who appear in the Examination will be refunded after the declaration of result in due course of time.
The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment procese can be completed by following the instructions.
The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE
On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
Non-generation of ‘E-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment,
Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application
Form containing fee details. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
There is facility to print application form containing fee details after payment of fees.
“Only one online application is allowed to be submitted particular post. In case of multiple Online Applications from a by a candidate for a candidate, the Online
Application with higher “Application Number” shall be conside ed for further process subject to fulfillment of other requirement including successful payment of application fee. In such cases, fee paid against one “Application Number” shall not be adjusted against any other “Application Number”. Candidates who wish o apply for more than one post should apply separately for each post and pay the applicable fee for each post in the online/digital mode only”.
Guidelines for scanning and Upload of Documents
Document file type/ size:
Page size of the must be in PDF format. ocument to be A4.
Size of the file should not be exceeding 500 KB.
In case of Document being scanned, please ensure it is saved as PDF and size 0 KB as PDF. If the size of the file is more than 500KB, then adjust the setting of the scanner such as the DPI resolutio , no. of colors etc.,
during the process of scanning. Please ensure that Documents uploaded are clear and readable. Before applying online, a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph, signature, left thumb impression and the hand written declaration as per the specifications given below.
Photograph Image: (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- Photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture.
- Make sure that the white, background.
picture is in colour, taken against a light-colored, preferably
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face
- If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows
- If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”
- If you wear glasses clearly seen.
make sure that there are no reflections
nd your eyes can be
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious he it must not cover your face.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb
dwear is allowed but
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the
file is more than 50 kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI
resolution, no. of colors etc., during the process of scanning.
Signature, left thumb impression and hand-written declaration Image:
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb for signature and 20kb – 50kb for left thumb impression.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more t an 20kb
- The applicant has to put his left thumb impression on a white paper with black or blue ink.
- File type: jpg / jpeg
- Dimensions: 240 x 240 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e 3 cm * 3 cm (Width * Height)
- File Size: 20 B – 50 KB
- The applicant has to write the declaration in English clearly on a white paper with black ink.
- File type: jpg / jpeg
- Dimensions: 800 x 400 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e 10 cm * 5 cm (Width * Height)
- File Size: 50 B – 100 KB
- The signature, left thumb impression and the hand written declaration should be of the applicant and not by any other person.
- If the Applicant’s signature on the attendance sheet or Call letter, signed at the time
of the examination, disqualified.
does not match the signature uploaded, the applicant will be
- Signature / Hand written declaration in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.
Scanning the documents:
- Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch)
- Set Colour to True Colour
- File Size as specified above
- Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the photograph/signature/ left thumb
impression / hand ritten declaration, then use the upload editor to crop the image
to the final size (as specified above).
- The image file should be JPG or JPEG format. An example file name is: image01.jpg or image01.jpeg. Image dimensions can be checked by listing the folder files or moving the mouse over the file image icon.
- Candidates using
MS Windows/MSOffice can easily obtain
documents in .jpeg
format by using MS Paint or MSOffice Picture Manager. Scanned documents in
any format can be saved in .jpg / .jpeg format by using ‘Save As’ option in
the File menu. Size can be adjusted by using crop and then resize option.
Procedure for Uploading the documents
- While filling in the Online Application Form the candidate will be provided with
separate links for uploading Photograph, signature, left thumb impression and
hand written declaration
- Click on the respective link “Upload Photograph / signature / Upload left thumb
impression / hand written declaration”
- Browse and Select the location where the Scanned Photograph / signature / left thumb impression / hand written declaration file has been saved.
- Select the file by clicking on it
- Click the ‘Open/Upload’
- If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed.
- Preview of the uploaded image will help to see the quality of the image. In case of unclear / smudged, the same may be re-uploaded to the expected clarity /quality.
Your Online Application will not be registered unless you upload your Photograph, signature, left thumb impression and hand written declaration as specified.
- In case the face i
the photograph or signature or left thumb impression or the
hand written declaration is unclear / smudged the candidate’s application may be rejected.
- After uploading the Photograph / signature / left thumb impression / hand
written declaration in the online application form candidates should check that
the images are clear and have been uploaded correctly. In case the photograph or
signature or left thumb impression or the hand written declaration is not
prominently visible, the candidate may edit his/ her application and re-upload
his/ her photograph or signature or left thumb impression declaration, prior to submitting the form.
or the hand written
- Candidate should also ensure that photo is uploaded at the place of photo and
signature at the place of signature. If photo in place of photo and signature in
place of signature is not uploaded properly, candidate will not be allowed to
appear for the exam.
- Candidate must ensure that Photo to be uploaded is of required size and the face should be clearly visible.
- If the photo is not uploaded at the place of Photo Admission for Examination will be rejected/denied. Candidate him/herself will be responsible for the same.
- Candidates should ensure that the signature uploaded is clearly visible
- After registering online candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated online application forms.
Procedure for Uploading the documents
- While filling in the Online Application Form the candidate will be provided with separate links for uploading left thumb impression and hand written declaration
- Click on the respective link “Upload left thumb impres declaration”
ion / hand written
- Browse and Select the location where the Scanned left thumb impression / hand written
declaration file has bee saved.
- Select the file by clicking on it
- Click the ‘Open/Upload’ button Your Online Application will not be registered
unless you upload specified.
your Left thumb impression and hand
written declaration as
- If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed.
- Preview of the uploaded image will help to see the quality of the image. In case of unclear
/ smudged, the same may be re-uploaded to the expected clarity /quality.
- In case the left thumb impression or the hand written declaration is unclear / smudged the candidate’s application may be rejected.
- After uploading the left thumb impression/ hand written declaration in the online
application form candidates should check that the images are clear and have been
uploaded correctly. In case the left thumb impression or the hand written declaration is
not prominently visible, the candidate may edit his/ her applicat on and re-upload his/
her thumb impression / hand written declaration, prior to submitting the form.
- After registering online candidates are advised to take a printout of their system
generated online application forms.
ACTION AGAINST CANDIDATES FOUND GUILTY OF MISCONDUCT/ USE OF UNFAIR MEANS
Candidates are advised in their own interest that they should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered with or fabricated and should not suppress any material information while submitting online application. At the time of examination, interview or in a subsequent selection procedure, if a candidate is (or has been) found guilty of –
- using unfair means or
- impersonating or procuring impersonation by any person or
- misbehaving in the examination/ interview hall or disclosing, publishing, reproducing, transmitting, storing or facilitating transmission and storage of contents of the test(s) or any information therein in whole or part thereof in any form or by any means, verbal or written, electronically or mechanically for any purpose or
- resorting to any irregular or improper means in connection with his/ her candidature or
- obtaining support for his/ her candidature by unfair means, or
- carrying mobile phones or similar electronic devices of communication in the examination/ interview hall, such a candidate may, in addition to rendering himself/ herself liable to criminal prosecution, be liable:
- to be disqualified from the examination for which he/ she i a candidate.
- to be debarred either permanently or for a specified period from any examination conducted by AIIMS, Gorakhpur
- for termination of service, if he/ she has already joined AIIMS, Gorakhpur.
All posts carry usual allowances as admissible to employees of AIIMS, Gorakhpur.
APPLICATION PROCESS: –
The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respe ts can submit their application through ON-LINE mode only. The On-line registration of application will be made available on AIIMS, Gorakhpur official websites https://aiimsgorakhpur.edu.in/ from 28th October, 2023.
Cut-off date: 21.11.2023 (30th day from the date of publication of Employment News/Rozgar Samachar) to determine eligibility in terms and experiences of the candidates.
the advertisement in of age, qualifications
The applicants applying in response to this advertisement should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the post applied for. They must be fulfilling eligibility criteria as on the closing date of Online applications i.e. should have passed qualifying exam for essential educational qualification /have completed duration of experience as given in Recruitment
Rules on or before the Cut-off date. In those cases, where one passes exam or completes duration of experience after this date, their candidature will stand cancelled.
Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent certificate indicating date of birth, or mark sheet of Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent issued by Central /State Board indicating Date of Birth in support of claim of age.
Educational Qualification certificates:
Educational Qualification Certificates as per Recruitment Rules for the post applied must be uploaded. In case of those who have equivalent educational qualifications, Order/letter in respect of equivalent Educational Qualifications claimed, indicating number and date) under which it has been so treated, in respect of the Authority (with equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification as per the requirement of advertisement.
- The Experience Certificate should be from the Head(s) of Organization(s)/Department(s) for the entire experience claimed, clearly showing the, duration of experience (“from” to “to”), Nature of experience (either teaching and/or research) etc. The candidates can only mention those teaching experiences which are recognized by INI or MCI/NMC recognized teaching institutions, wherever applicable and possessed after acquiring requisite qualification for the applied post.
Candidates applying under any of the reserved category posts, viz. SC/ST/OBC/PwBD/EWS will be considered subject to Caste/PwBD/EWS certificate issued by the appropriate/Competent Authority in the prescribed format. Community should be clearly and legibly mentioned in the Certificate.
a) Candidates applying under OBC category must produce the valid caste certificate in the format provided by the DoPT vide O.M. No.36036/2/2013-Estt (Res.) dated 30.05.2014 and clarification issued by DoPT vide OM No.36036/2/2013-Estt (Res- I) dated 31.03.2016 and further clarification, if any issued from time.
OBC candidate’s eligibility Government of India.
ill be based on the caste(s) included in the Central List of OBC,
The vacancies are being advertised in financial year 2023-2024, therefore, valid NCL- OBC certificate issued during this financial year will be considered valid. Candidates not having valid NCL-OBC certificate, issued during this financial year will not be this advertisement.
considered valid for
- OBC candidate(s) should not belong to Creamy Layer and their sub-caste should match with the entries in Central List of OBC, failing which their candidature will not be considered for OBC post. They will however be treated as UR candidate (if UR posts are advertised).
- Only such persons would be eligible for reservation under PwBD category with not less than 40% of physical disability. Person who wants to avail the benefit of reservation would have to
submit a Disability Certificate issued by a Competent Authority in the prescribed format as
per “Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016”, which came into force with effect from
19.04.2017 and as amended. The candidature of PwBD applicant is subject to evaluation by
the Medical Board duly constituted by the Competent Authority to ascertain the suitability of the candidate for the post for which he/she is being considered for.
a) The vacancies advertised under EWS category are as per the instructions issued by DoPT, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pension, Govt. of India, Vide OM No.36039/1/2019-Estt(Res) dated 31.01.2019 and clarification, if any issued from time to time. Applications under EWS category will be considered subject to submission of Income and Assets certificate in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority and subject to verification of genuineness of the certificate by the issuing authority.
Candidates who fail to produce valid EWS certificate will not be considered for reservation under this category. They will however, be considered as UR candidate.
As per DoPT OM No. 36039/1/2019-Estt(Res) dated 31.01.2019, the crucial date for submitting income and asset certificate by the candidates is the closing date for receipt of application for the post. Therefore, EWS candidate must ensure that they have a valid EWS certificate on or before the last date of submission of application.
No Objection Certificate:
No Objection Certificate from the present employer (in case of candidates working in Government/ Semi or Quasi autonomous institutions)
Government, Government enterprises or Government funded
MAXIMUM AGE-LIMIT AND AGE RELAXATION: –
- Cut-off date to determine eligibility in terms of age of candidates will be the last date of submission of online application.
- SC/ST/OBC candidates who opt to apply as unreserved candidate will not be eligible for age relaxation. Further, reserve category candidates (SC/ST/OBC) who become eligible by virtue of age relaxation applicable in their case, will be considered only for reserved seats of the category to which they belong even if they have the merit otherwise for UR.
o be considered
Age relaxation of 5 years for regular employees of AIIMS G will be allowed. personnel serving in Central/State Government and for rakhpur who have completed three years of regular service
3.4 The candidates who are presently working in AIIMS, Gorakhpur either on contractual basis or through an outsource agency, will be granted one-time age relaxation of one year for each year of completion of contractual/outsource period engagement at AIIMS, Gorakhpur subject to a ceiling a maximum of five years.
Age relaxation is permissible to various other applicants is as under: –
|S. N||Category||Age Relaxation permissible beyond the Upper Age Limit|
|3||PWBD||10 years, subject to the condition that maximum age of the applicant on the crucial Date shall not exceed 56 years. OBC- NCL:- 13 years, SC and ST:- 15 years|
|4||Ex-Servicemen and Commission Offices including ECOs /SSCOs for Group B posts||Relaxation as per norms of Central Government.|
|5||Ex-Servicemen-for Group B and C posts|
|1)Ex-Servicemen (Unreserved)||03 years after deduction of the military service rendered from he actual age as on the Closing date for receipt of application|
|2)Ex-Servicemen (OBC)||06 years(3years+3years) after deduction of the military service rendered from the Actual age as on the Closing date for receipt of application|
|3)Ex-Servicemen (SC&ST)||08 years(3years+5years) after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the Closing date for receipt of application|
|6||Central Govt. Civilian Employees-for Group B posts|
|1) Central Govt. Civilian Employees (General/ Unreserved) who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of application||5years|
|2) Central Govt. Civilian Employees (OBC) who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of application||8(5+3) years|
|3)Central Govt . Civilian Employees (SC/ST) who have rendered not less than 3years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of applications||10(5+5) years|
|7||Central Govt. Civilian Employees-for Group C posts|
|1)Central Govt. Civilian Employees (General/Unreserved) who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of application.||Upto 40 years of age|
|2)Central Govt. Civilian Employees (SC/ST) who have rendered not less than 3 years Regular and continuous service as on closi g date for receipt of application||Upto 45 years of age|
|8||3)Central Govt. Civilian Employees (OBC) who have rendered not less than 3 years Regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of application||Upto 43 years of age|
Candidates applying under any of the reserved category viz. SC/ST/OBC will be considered subject to submission of valid Caste certificate on a prescribed format issued by the competent authority. Candidates applying under OBC category must produce the valid caste certificate in the format provided by the DoP&TvideO.M.No.36036/2/2013-Estt. (Res.) dated 30.05.2014 as amended from time to time. Certificate must be valid for employment in Central Government Institutions. The OBC certificate should clearly show that the applicant does not belong to the Creamy Layer.
The vacancies advertised under EWS Category are as per the instructions issued by DoPT, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances &Pension, Govt. of India, vide OM. No.36039/1/2019-Estt(Res),dated31.01.2019.
Application under EWS considered subject to submission of Income and Assets certificate on category will be a prescribed format issued by the competent authority and subject to verification of genuinely of the certificate by the issuing authority. As per DoP&T OM No.36039/1/2019-Estt(Res), dated 31.01.2019,the crucial date for submitting income and asset certificate by the candidate is the closing date for receipt of application for the post, except in cases where date is fixed otherwise. Therefore, a valid EWS certificate will be the one which has been issued by the competent authority, as prescribed by the GOI/DOPT, on or before the last date of submission of online application. Candidate who fails to produce valid EWS certificate will not be considered for reservation under this category. They will however, be considered for UR category. Therefore, EWS candidate must ensure that they have a valid EWS certificate on or before the last date of submission of application.
Reservation for PwBD will be as per the guidelines/Instruction contained in DoP&T OM No. 36035/02/2017-Estt (Res) dated 15.01.2018 with regard to reservation for persons with disabilities. Only such persons would be eligible for reservation under PwBD quota in service/posts who suffer from not less than 40% of physical disability. Person who wants to avail the benefit of reservation would have to submit a Disability Certificate as issued by a
Competent Authority in prescribed format. However, the candidature of PwBD applicant is subject to evaluation by a Medical Board duly constituted by the Executive Director, AIIMS, Gorakhpur. This Medical Board will evaluate suitability of candidates for the post he/she is being considered for. All the instructions of Govt. of India as amended and as applicable in this matter will be followed if the same is not consistent in this connection.
6. NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE (NOC):
The applicants, already in Government service (including AIIMS Employees) shall have to upload “No Objection Certificate” from their present employer at the time of Online Application. Further, it is ma Verification.
datory to produce the same NOC at the time of Document
- Incomplete application(s) and application received without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected. The decision of the Competent Authority of AIIMS, Gorakhpur in this regard will be final.
- All the original certificates/documents will be verified at the time of interview. The short- listed candidate(s) based on their submission, must bring one print out of on-line application, a set of self-attested photocopy as well as Original certificates/documents viz.
- 10th class, (ii) essential qualifications and experience(s), (iii) valid caste certificate if applied under SC/ST/OBC/PwBD/EWS category issued by the Appropriate/Competent Authority (iv) No Objection Certificates (if in regular employment in any Govt./Semi Govt./ Government Enterprises/Government funded autonomous Institutions). Failure to produce these certificates/documents on the day of verification of documents/interview will lead to cancellation of candidature and candidate will not be allowed to appear for interview (If Interview is a part of selection process).
OTHER INFORMATION FOR THE CANDIDATES
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Gorakhpur is an autonomous b an Act of Parliament.
- Service under the AIIMS, Gorakhpur is governed by the Act and the framed there under.
dy established under Rules & Regulations
- Period of probation for various posts will be according to Recruitment Rules of relevant post.
- The post(s) is/are whole time and private practice of any kind is prohibited.
- The employees of the AIIMS, Gorakhpur will be governed by the New Pension Scheme as per the provision contained in the Ministry of Finance, Department of Economic Affairs (ECB & PR Division) Notification No. 5/7/2003-ECB&PR dated 22.12.2003.
- Date of Online CBT Examination will be intimated later on only on AIIMS, Gorakhpur Website. No TA/DA will be p id for appearing in the Online CBT Examination.
- Date of Document Verification will be notified later after declaration of result of CBT (Computer Based Test) /CPT (Computer Proficiency Test)/Skill Test (as applicable).
- The process of selection for the post of Tutor is interview conducted by Standing Selection Committee (SSC) of the Institute. For each category maximum five candidates in order of merit (score obtained in CBT) will be shortlisted for Interview in case there are more number of candidates/applicants appeared in written test (CBT). For other positions selection process will be according to norms of Recruitment Rules.
- AIIMS, Gorakhpur decision is final: The decision of the AIIMS, Gorakhpur in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, penalty for false information, mode of selection, methodologies for the selection, and allotment of posts to selected candidates will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry/correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Any corrigendum or revision of the advertisement or any other information regarding this recruitment will be posted on the Official website of AIIMS, Gorakhpur only in due course. Candidates are advised to visit our website regularly for updated information in this regard.
- Applicants must possess the essential qualification and experience p to-the cut-off date specified of online submissi n of application(s). Their candidature will be cancelled at any stage if it is found that their educational qualification or experiences is not recognized by the Govt. of India.
- Incomplete application will be summarily rejected and communication in this regard will not be entertained.
- The period of experience shall be counted after obtaining the prescribed educational qualification.
- Canvassing of any kind is strictly prohibited and if anyone is found candidature will be rejected.
- The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law. canvassing, his/her
- AIIMS, Gorakhpur reserves vacancies. the right to increase/decrease or with raw any number of
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to amend, cancel or change this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
- The decision of the Competent Authority regarding short-listing of the candidates to be called for interview, verification of documents and selection of candidates would be final and binding on all candidates. regard.
No representation/correspondence will be entertained in this
- In case it is found at the time of verification of documents that shortlisted candidate does not meet eligibility criteria as stipulated in the Recruitment Rules then his/her candidature will be cancelled forthwith.
- All disputes will be subject to jurisdiction of Court of Law at Gorakhpur.
Clarification & Enquiries (only for queries related to Online Application Form): Mail to: [email protected]