University of Kalyani International Conference (One-day ) On Cutting edge Issues in EDUCATION: Challenges & Prospects.
Organised by Department of Education, University of Kalyani, Kalyani, Nadia, West Bengal
Table of Contents
University of Kalyani International Conference
Cutting edge issues in EDUCATION focus on the detailed study in an area, especially to discover something new. Cutting edge concepts talk about the burning issues in education. It means the most recent and advanced stage of development in an academic arena and most particularly in the field of educational research. In education cutting age issues are the development of newest systems, discovery of new equipment and exploration of new resources in the field of education. It also deals with new challenges faced in different spheres of education.
There are many epoch-making changes that have already been introduced in education. Further research can lead to the solution of present problems and can give us new lights regarding the present issues and challenges. Such initiatives are expected to bring about modification of existing knowledge, attitudes, and skills.
For instance, the traditional methods of instruction gives way to modern psychological concepts; face-to-face classroom based instruction has been modified by technological advancements.
Cutting edge issues in education deal with different aspects and issues of academic and professional development like digital literacy and culture, professional development for teachers using ICT, efficiency in a resource-constrained environment, cost, equity, and sustainability.
It is the responsibility of the academicians, researchers to think on the cutting edge issues in different domains like technological advancements, educational management, curriculum development, artificial intelligence and many more. Research can lead to more creative, innovative and path-breaking developments that can push the margins into new horizons.
Objectives of the Conference: University of Kalyani International Conference
- To develop conceptual idea among the participants about the cutting edge concepts in education
- To enhance the level of understanding of the participants on diverse issues and challenges regarding education and to find effective solutions
- To address the challenges faced by the educational sector
- To create room for discussion on the newest developments in different domains of education
- To expand the horizon of education
Broad Themes of the Conference: University of Kalyani International Conference
- Cutting edge Psychological issues in education;
- Cutting edge Technological issues in education;
- Cutting edge Sociological issues in education;
- Cutting edge Health-related issues in education;
- Cutting edge Curricular issues in education;
- Cutting edge Pedagogical issues in education;
- Cutting edge Environmental issues in education;
- Cutting edge Population issues in education;
- Cutting edge Management issues in education;
- Cutting edge Inclusion issues in education;
- Cutting edge Policy issues in education;
- Cutting edge Assessment issues in education;
- Cutting edge Teacher education issues in education;
- Cutting edge Research-related issues in education.
Participants : University of Kalyani International Conference
Post graduate students, research scholars and teachers from different disciplines and also the professionals & policy makers in the domain of allied interests who wish to participate in the process of reforming futuristic society. Participants will share their perspectives and experiences through paper presentation (oral/poster) sessions.
Call for Paper : University of Kalyani International Conference 2023
Participants are invited from all corners of the country. Interested participants are requested to submit their Abstracts electronically as an email attachment (not as PDF File) in MS Word, font size 12, Times New Roman with APA formatting.
The abstract should be within 300 words with at least three Key words (not more than five words). Both conceptual and empirical papers can be submitted. A selection committee will scrutinize the abstracts.
Please send your abstract to the e-mail id: [email protected]
For Teacher/Other Delegate – Rs. 1000/- (Rupees one thousand only) For Research Scholar – Rs. 700/- (Rupees seven hundred only) For Student – Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred only) Spot registration at Dept. of Education, KU, Central Park: 03.08.2023 – 22.09.2023 (11.30 AM – 4.30 PM) [Bikash Ghanta, Pinaki Das (Research Scholars)] Online pay through: https://www.onlinesbi.sbi/sbicollect [03.08.2023 – 23.09.2023 (within 11.45 PM)]
Paper Presentation Oral Presentation Physical mode: For In-state participants (maximum 250)
Virtual mode: For Out-of state participants only (maximum 100)
Poster Presentation Physical mode: only for In-state participants (maximum 30)
Important Timeline Submission of Abstract: within 18.09.23
Confirmation of Abstract selection: 20.09.23
Communication : University of Kalyani International Conference
Prof.Tarini Halder, Cell: 9874287155
Koyel Palit (Ph.D scholar): 9051343709
Binoy Roy (Ph.D scholar): 8240602228
Subhajit Jana (Ph.D scholar): 8145983611
Out of State Participants are requested to communicate (with proper ID proof) for paper presentation through virtual mode:
Prof. D.Guha, Cell: 9433072998
Prof. B.Sarkar, Cell: 9830329618
Prof. J.Mete, Cell: 9433476662
University Website: https://klyuniv.ac.in/